Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Where to next? (Gran) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Where to next? (Gran) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Where to next? (Gran) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Where to next? (Gran) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Where to next? (Gran) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Where to next? (Gran) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Where to next? (Gran) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Where to next? (Gran) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Where to next? (Gran) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Where to next? (Gran)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Where to next? (Gran) Empty
PostSubject: Where to next? (Gran)   Where to next? (Gran) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:13 am

Jack sighed as he eyed the tower. It had been a good week and a half sense he was here last... sense that day. Just the thought of it still brought pain to him, but he had long sense steeled his resolve. There would be no more tears. He had to keep moving forward for Nilo's sake, and this was his best shot at just that, moving forward.

"What do you plan to do?" Golem's voice was still distant... as if he held doubts about Jack as a whole, ironic seeing as how Golem was Jack.

"Well..." Jack began as he reached for the door to the radio tower, "I plan on telling her what happened... and asking her if my assumptions hold water..." Without a beat of hesitation he grabbed the door and flung it open, taking a step inside and into the void.

If Jack was once again returned to the waiting room he would be sure to land on his feet this time. Once there he would call out "Miss.Devine... I wanna speak with you..."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Where to next? (Gran)   Where to next? (Gran) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:25 am

Angel was there, looking stressed and irritated; something not much like her. When Jack appeared to see her, she opened her eyes to him. "Jack Rannels. Has something happened? Forgive me but I fear something is about to be amiss soon." she spoke with a dreading tone, like a long awaited date she knew was coming was finally here. She stood up and crossed her arms in thought. "I learned about what happened to your friend Nilo. I'm sorry, you have my sympathies. It's always upsetting to see someone go, by an accident no less."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Where to next? (Gran)   Where to next? (Gran) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:37 am

To be honest... Jack was taken aback by Miss.Divine's freaked out body language. There were a lot of things that Jack honestly never thought he'd see, Pigs fly, an honest to god blue moon, a half off sale at a dollar store... But of them all a worried and freaked out angel was near the top for sure... What could possibly happen that would scare a divine being... Was Thesis's arrival soon? Or was it something else? Something unrelated. Ether way Jack was sure he was about to find out.

Whatever was eating at Miss.Divine he was sure it wasn’t good… Glad he came when he did. This may be important.

"O-Oh.... Thank you... Honestly, hearing that from you makes a world of difference. But... That's only part of the reason I'm here... Nilo's passing has scared my heart yes, but... for his sake I can't slow down. I came to ask you a few questions pertaining to some theories I had about the angels but... it seems to me that you're, pardon my French, losing your shit over something... What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Where to next? (Gran)   Where to next? (Gran) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:38 pm

Angel sighed at Jack and his question. "You could say a person we have been waiting for finally showed himself. Did you not hear of a commotion on the news? Apparently it's happening right now. The Primordial Ananke has showed up to terrorize your home," she said. She looked down, and tapped her feet. "I cannot do anything myself, which is truly a pain. But Jack, what is it you wanted to ask?" She asked patiently. Even through her mood, she still seemed fairly calm and willing to listen, like she had a will of stone.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Where to next? (Gran)   Where to next? (Gran) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:30 pm

A primordial is attacking?..... What?.... How...."Where!? I-I don't watch the news much I just.... Damn it! Where is it?" Jack began to panic... a Primordial?... Now!? Why now!? Of all the times to show up... Jack had to get there fast.

But... would he be any match for a primordial?... He couldn't stand up to a damn shadow how the hell is he supposed to take down a primordial... If only he was stronger.... wait...

"Well isn't this convenient... This actually pertains to my question. The one thing I never understood about these angels, about their goals about their reasons... If we all want to stop Thsis, why not work together? Yes our ideals are worth fighting for but why not bad together at least until Thesis is dealt with? Then it hit me... You... You are an angel as well, yet you never spoke of your own reason or enlisted any of us. My theory is... You are neutral... so I must ask... What is your reason... and what is your blessing?... And what ever it is... If I accepted it... would it help me take down this Primordial?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Where to next? (Gran)   Where to next? (Gran) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:01 pm

Angel gave Jack a sad glance. "The issue is that the Angels have a different way of seeing how Humanity should move forward. I am sure they would allow you all to work together to defeat the Primordials, but after that all bets are off. They simply have different values, much like Humans. Our qualities have passed down to you all. We simply do not agree on what should be done, and there truly is nothing anyone can do to convince each other otherwise. Each Angel created a certain part of Man, and our Mother gave them Life. They come from different ends of creation, so they have different mindsets...much like my own." She said. When Jack asked about her own Wish, she looked to the side and put a finger to her lip.

"Jack....my role in this is to monitor your progress. I could never have a Wish....only that I want Humanity to come up with its own Wish. As long as they aren't aligned with other Angels, and they come up with one on their own, I will be happy. But to join them...?..." she trailed off, turning away from his face to look out at the darkness of the waiting room. What in the world could he be asking this for? Would Mother even allow that to happen? Regardless, she answered his question, and that would perhaps be enough.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Where to next? (Gran)   Where to next? (Gran) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:53 pm

He knew it... Miss.Divine... Wanted Humanity to forge it's OWN path... Not to fallow one made by an angel... This... This is what Jack was looking for... This is the path he needed to walk... The others told him of the Zela Angel's wish... for a world ruled by the strong, where the weak are cast away like filth.... no... no that is not what humanity would chose... Jack... Jack new he wasn't that smart. But he also knew that he had his own ambition... his own path... his own creed. He was not someone who would fallow any road but his own, paved with his own blood, sweat, and tears. "M-Miss.Divine... You... You want Humanity to be free don't you? For us to burn our own path... You're just like me..."

Jack now saw the angel before him in a new light... Perhaps... she could be trusted after all... as more then just an information source... maybe... " Miss.Divine... Let me help you..."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Where to next? (Gran)   Where to next? (Gran) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:03 am

Angel tilted her head lost in thought. "It's not that I want you to be free. I just want Humanity to come up with its own Wish. Whether we are involved or not, I want it to be something made by you, and not us. That to me is the greatest sign that Humanity has grown and become decisive." She said with a light smile. When he offered to help, Angel suddenly shook her arms sideways and her head with them. "Oh nononono....I can't abandon my duties so easily. My Mother has not spoken to me in a while so perhaps she is simply watching, but I cannot abandon my watch over this tower....I am not worth your time Jack. Perhaps you should try to form your Wish without my help," she suggested reluctantly. Certainly her duties were more important....but could she really help this man to form their own path? She was conflicted at the suggestion, and the mixed expression on her face seemed to prove it.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Where to next? (Gran)   Where to next? (Gran) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:29 am

When she talked like this... When she used subtle body language... when she smiled when she showed emotions. It was almost like... No no that's just crazy! but... She almost seemed... Human. She truly was the only Angel he had ever met first hand, having only heard stories from the rangers about Israfel... Yet he could tell he was anything but human from their descriptions. Perhaps he would have formed a different opinion if they had met in person, something that he hopes to do someday if nothing else but to deck him one for the accident that took Nilo's life... It wasn't exactly his fault but... Heck Jack had to deck someone for it and hitting Charles would only hurt his hand...

"You want us to grow to the point were we are able to decide our own future. One free of the influence of angels. One where we can truly discover what it means to be human. This future... be it our end or our new renaissance, it will be the hands of man that forge it! Not the divine.... Miss.Divine... you may say you're not worth my time... But the very fact that you can see that humanity deserves the right to decide it's own fate makes you more worth my time then any angel that would try to change my heart. A brilliant smirk danced it's way onto Jacks face as he took a step towards the angel before him ,"And you misunderstand... I am not asking you to help me form a wish. I'm not asking you to guide my hand from above. I'm not even asking you as a mortal asking an angel... I'm asking you as a friend asking another friend... to help me change the world... in a way that only a human can." Jack would give the angel a warm smile. He knew she held her position very dearly. He knew that what he was asking of her would be a hefty price.... but he also knew that in his heart, that mankind should be able to create a path that is wholly theirs and theirs alone, and Miss.Divine... she seemed to understand that.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Where to next? (Gran)   Where to next? (Gran) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:20 pm

Angel looked to him. "Actually, you misunderstand me. I could hardly care less if you end up requiring the assistance of one. What I care about is if beforehand the Wish you came up with was decided on your own and not by them.....perhaps I can help you...but I will not help you alone. I need more people willing to take up a cause like that, and then I need to know what you fight for. Think of it as my test. Come back with people that will fight with you....and I will think about it," she said. Even with her stipulation, she smiled a bit. Nothing was stopping her and she already broke the rules by doing all of this. Maybe it'll be worth going all the way and not stopping. "I'm not like other Angels Jack, and perhaps down the road you will understand why."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Where to next? (Gran)   Where to next? (Gran) EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:51 pm

Jack's smile faulted a bit... so much for the quick super sayen mode... But then again this was a bit better in the long run. If all he had to do was bring a team of people who would fight for humanity above all else then all he had to do was bring the Rangers here. He knew that some of them may not share his ideals... but he was confident they would see that this was the best way to insure humanity continues down it's own path unaltered by any angel.

"Alright! That sounds fair! I'll gather my team and explain to them what's going on... Thank you Miss.Divine. I never properly showed my gratitude for what you did for me that day... You awoke something in me that I never knew I had... Yeah it would have popped up on it's on eventually but I can't deny the hand you played in it's awakening... Sure he's loud... talks durring all the best parts of my shows... Keeps me up all night... is a general di-AH! Golem! I told you not to do that!" Jack grabbed the side of his head and shook it clear with a sigh "Regardless... I thank you most of all for this opportunity to help represent humanity in this war of angels.... Now for the other matter at hand... The primordial... Is there anything I can do to help on that front?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Where to next? (Gran)   Where to next? (Gran) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:53 pm

Angel frowned and shook her head. "Probably best if you leave it to whoever is there. You may not make it there in time. I can tell someone is there, and they may have help. Ananke has decided to wake up, but most likely he is not at full power. I simply fear what he will do once he gets bored of the group. He isn't like Thesis. He will not care what he does, as the Weaver of Fate." Angel put a finger to her chin to ponder the consequences of his appearance. How could he have suddenly shown up? Was he preoccupied? And if so, with what, and how did he get un-preoccupied?
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Where to next? (Gran)   Where to next? (Gran) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:14 pm

"O-Oh...." Jack deflated slightly and let out a sigh of frustration... He felt... so... so useless! Here a primordial was attacking... people were surely dieing... and he cold do nothing to stop it. His teeth clenched as he heard Miss.Divine's description of the events that were taking place. In spit of himself he couldn't help but feel a slight twinge of jealousy towards those who were fighting the evil god... but he knew that there were those much stronger then him... and they were surely the one's fighting this fight.

"Weaver of fate.... Damn rat bastard... I understand... I will not interfere in this. But surely there is something I can do. Something to help even in the slightest... Could I send them my power or something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Where to next? (Gran)   Where to next? (Gran) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 5:41 pm

Angel smiled sadly. "You are a good person at heart. I am afraid there is little you can do but pray for whoever is there. I can assure you there are those fighting him back there. It is worth being patient and allowing it to take its course. I trust them myself," she said, running a finger over her chin.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Where to next? (Gran)   Where to next? (Gran) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:40 pm

"Sigh... alright... I understand." Jack couldn't lie to himself... he was seriously disappointed by this turn of events. He... he felt so weak... so pitifully weak... But... If this was all he could do he would have to get used to it..."I guess I should just take my leave then... OH! wait! I almost forgot! I did have one more question for you... It's more of a personal question and Doesn't really effect much but... I just have to ask. What do you do to pass the time? I mean you can't just sit in this big empty room all by your self all the time right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to next? (Gran)   Where to next? (Gran) Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to next? (Gran)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next