Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2]   The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:40 pm

The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2] - Page 3 Tumblr_mjd6scfTF01rdrzuxo2_500

Once opening the chest, the entire dungeon would be enveloped in a blinding bright light. Suddenly all within would be able to hear a slightly distorted voice. The clue was now theirs, and such a portion of Limbo's origin was to be revealed.

Journal Entry 1:

This world... is much too small. Recently, I've been having dreams of a figure. It tells me life, as it is, can be changed. What could it possibly mean? Is there such power to change such a world? If so, how am I to reach it? My life up until this point has been wasted potential, but perhaps there is a chance to redeem myself. The voice has told me that if I'm interested in such power, I would only need to wish for it. So... I will. My dreams will become an reality, and my wasted life will find its purpose... I will seek out the owner of this voice, and learn more of this potential world. I will create a world like no other..

The journal page would end abruptly, as if it were ripped from an entire book that held the various notes. It was only the first portion of the truth. They had a long road ahead of them.

Instead of forcing the Persona-Users to take the long path back towards the entrance, a blue door would appear beside the treasure chest that would lead them into the Velvet Room. They had completed their mission, and so the Attendants and Igor would have liked to have a word with them both.

Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2]   The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Genji would open the treasure chest. He would be momentarily bathed in a bright light. It seemed to brighten the whole dungeon up. When the light cleared, Genji would hear a voice. The voice was not of a normal human's, it was distorted, it seems. Genji didn't entirely know. It seems that the voice was a person who was given a power to change the world? In what way? Too many questions ran through Genji's mind. He didn't even know whether the voice came from a man or a woman. If the person was even in Ueitawa or not was even a mystery. Was the voice that the person heard like the one Genji and Naito heard of earlier? It was hard to tell. It was only a hunch right now. Genji would take the journal entry with him for now.

The whole eeriness of the situation sent chills down Genji's spine. Genji knew that it was time to leave. But as he would turn around, the Velvet Room doors would appear behind the treasure chest. Igor and the Attendants were beckoning Genji to enter. He didn't know if they knew that Naito was unconscious, but he had to go through, anyway. Genji would again go over to Naito, pick up his friend, lean him on his shoulder, and carry him into the Velvet Room. What was waiting for him there, Genji didn't know. But he was ready to take this entry and give it to someone who would take care of it. Hopefully he would find someone who could do that in the Velvet Room.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2]   The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:03 pm

The Limbo Investigation Team Social Link has reached rank 2 for Tsurinai Naito and Kano Genji...

Kano Genji of the Hanged Man Arcana has reached rank 4 with Tsurinai Naito of the Emperor Arcana...

Tsurinai Naito of the Emperor Arcana has reached rank 4 with Kano Genji of the Hanged Man Arcana...

Genji and Naito may now create a simultaneous attack that can be used for 1/3 of each of their SP. The damage performed will be AoE and counts as Tier 2 damage. You will add your stats involved with the attack together first, and then calculate that total amount with the tier +. Can only be used once per battle. You will add this attack to your Persona Compendium under your fusion attack.

Code:

[b]Team Attack Name:[/b] [What is the name of your attack]
[b]Team Members Involved:[/b] [Should be your names here]
[b]Personas Involved:[/b] [Which Personas are used in the attack]
[b]Damage Type:[/b] [Choose Two types of damage involved in the attack. Make sure you note which party member is doing what damage type so you can add up the damage using the stats used, correctly.]
[b]Description of Attack:[/b] [What does the attack look like? What do you both do to perform the attack?

Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2]   The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Strange Truth [Dungeon Traversal Round 2]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3