Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Statue's true power (Traeh)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

The Statue's true power (Traeh) Empty
PostSubject: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:05 am

Ah what a LOVELY day! The birds were chirping, sun was shining, the grass was green...ing?... And the... wait... This seems far to familiar for... Yep! God damn it jack... What kind of trouble have you gotten yourself into this time... Lets see here... La de da, beautiful day... something something something is hanging out at the park again... Yada yada yada statue AH! here we go! The statue! "Can you get on with it?"

I was just about to!... Gosh... Rude... ANYWAY! Jack sat in front of the statue that had, to put it in no uncertain terms, "Knocked his punk ranger ass out" "Hey!" Chill bro I'm just layen down the truf! Anyway, Jack had decided something rather... odd... This Statue was going to be his new Rival. It had defeated him in the past... But now he would devote his full power to besting it... And the first task towards that end... STARING CONTEST! St-... Staring contest!? Jack it's a god damned statue! How do you expect to...Ya know what?... Forget it... Sure why not!? Not like ya ever listen to me anyway.

There! Jack is having a staring contest with a statue! Ya happy now!?

Last edited by The Jack Ranger on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:32 am

Finally! Another chance to break away from home without her brother realising! He'd been fired from his first job so was around the house all day every day and would never let Traeh go out because it's dangerous outside. Pfft. What does he know? She can look after herself! Now then... What to actually do... Ah screw it, lets just go for another wander. Fresh air always does some good.

This time her little trek took her down hidden streets, forgotten alleyways, past obscure structures and down seemingly misplaced roads. There was no denying facts. This whole area was huge and confusing, but Traeh knew she'd get to know it sooner or later. Speaking of knowing somewhere. Isn't this the same park she ended up at before? And... Is that Jack? Is he having another quarrel with that statue... She hoped he didn't blame her for that... Traeh called out to him at the top of her voice.

"Hey Jack! Fancy meeting you here again!"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:56 am

That statue was gunna blink soon.. Jack could feel it... Any second now... Blink!... Blllllllink! 5 4 3 2 1 BLINK!... Ok now!... Nnnnnnow!... Blink!... Simon says blink! If yer happy and ya know it Blink your eyes!... Blink if ya want ten bucks... Dang he's good... But Jack would win this... If it was he last thing he did. Though his eyes were starting to hurt... Like a lot... When was the last time he blinked? God it felt like days! But in all reality it was only probably a few hours. 23 at most. It had rained overnight so he was able to angle his head up to catch some rain water in his eyes without breaking eye contact... Was it cheating? No of course not! The statue could have done the same thing if he was clever enough. He just chose not to! Was that Jack's fault? no. So he only had himself to blame. That said he was doing remarkably well... Though Jack new for a fact that he was just... about... to...bl-

"Hey Jack! Fancy meeting you here again!"
[/quote]

Jack blinked and turned to look at Traeh. "Oh Hi Traeh. How's it go-NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Jack shouted as he realized that he had just blinked"I was so close!..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 3:24 pm

Jack was defiantly up to something with that statue... Maybe he was out for revenge, a chance to break it back for doing him wrong, a chance to redeem himself from humiliation, a chance to... Where is this going? It's just a statue. Then again if there was anything Traeh had learnt about Jack from last time was that he did some weeeiirrrd things so it was always a possibility. Whatever he was doing her appearance seemed to have disturbed it... He certainly sounded upset, if not angry.

Flicking her hair out of her eyes to get a better look at what was going on Traeh was still just staring back at Jack who was now weeping over the statue. "Oh, ehm... Did I come at a bad time or something?" She questioned timidly. "What is it your even doing Jack?... Not quite had enough fun with that statue yet I see. And what were you so close to doing, you were just standing there motionless until I called ya." She began to walk towards Jack as she spoke and leaned up against the statue inspecting Jack. "Anyway... It's good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 3:35 pm

"I was having a starring contest with it... I was so close to winning then I blinked when you called to me... But... But it is not your fault... You could not have known.It is my fault for not having enough focus to stay on target!" Jack would stand up and dust himself off. Sitting still for almost a full day tended to give you a kink in yer neck... ow.

"Ether way, good to see you again Traeh, And to answer your question I have decided to make this statue my new rival! It has proven to be quite the adversary in many things... breath holding, standing still, and now... even staring contests... How am I to defeat such a foe!? OH! Treah! You can help me!" Jack would smile and pat Treah on the shoulder,"What do ya say?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 4:18 pm

Traeh couldn't help giggling, like... A lot. Jack seemed to always have a way to make her do that, just the dumb things he says and does are very amusing. In a good way mind you, as long as he doesn't go too overboard on anything Traeh could get used to hanging around with him. "Well I'm glad that you don't blame me Jack, but seriously? A staring contest? Are you quite familiar with how a statue works or are you just teasing me?" That would of been the ordinary question to... Question, but maybe not with this individual, he's probably been at it for hours.

"Seriously! You've been doing all that today? Against a statue... Jack you are spectacular. And I truly mean that." She couldn't help laughing again, as rude as it may sound to laugh at what someone has been trying to accomplish all day. There was just no way to hold it back. "Ah. You want more tips huh?" She replied grinning and leaning forward towards Jack to whisper in his ear. "How 'bout using what advantages you have over the statue instead of picking games he's already good at, eh?" Leaning back against the statue again she also remarked. "Or ya know, test those skills on an animated person."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:29 am

Huh... she... did have a point... Well it seemed like a good idea at the time. Though it dose occur to him that he may have been playing to the statue's strengths with those last few challenges... Whew... glad he realized it before he tryed that next challenge... That hunger strike would not have gone in his favor. "You may have a point there Treah... Darn... Looks like he rigged the challenges in his favor. Devious... Just what I like in an evil Rival!" Jack would smile at the compliment though. Ya know what? Jack liked Traeh! She was a good buddy! Not only was she willing to teach him the ways of running into things, but now she was willing to help him train to defeat his rival! Wat a pal...

"Alright Traeh! I know exactly what to do! I just realized that I can move! There for I should chose a challenge that requires movement! Such as..." jack would shush Golem as he chanted in his head about taking far to long to realize that,"Rock Paper Scissors! And I would be honored if you would help me test my skills!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 10:40 am

Traeh grinned at Jack and tilted her head to one side. "Ohhhh, he's your rival is he? Getting back at him for all that he did wrong for you before when I..." She coughed twice to cover up what she was about to say next. Better not bring that back up. "Well then! A rival, no matter how... Alive they are... Must be beaten! I'll help ya anyway I can!" She hoped this wasn't a mistake, the moment she said those words she feared for whatever Jacks mind could come up with. It could be anything for all she knew!... He was smiling... Oh god what had she gotten herself into...

However he had the right idea now! A game requiring motion, that way there's no chance the statue can beat him. Maybe there was some hope left after all... But then... A game of Rock Paper Scissors? "Oh. Heh, heh..." She sighed a huge wave of relief. "Okay... Sure! Lets do this, be warned though. I will beat you!" Smirking she held out her hand in front of her in a fist position, ready to do battle! "Okay. Rock, paper, scissors!"

Choice:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:00 pm

A glint appeared in Jacks eye as he took a fighting stance... He channeled his ki and forced it all into his had... As it began to glow a brilliant red (at least in his mind) he took in a deep breath and forced his fist forward! "Jan!...Ken! FIST!" Jack brought his fist down and shouted out his choice!

"SCISSORS!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:14 pm

Pulling back her hand before Jack can snip it with his scissor shaped hands, Traeh was disappointed. "Damn! I really thought you'd be the sort to choose rock... Hmm..." Traeh considered her options for a moment... "Best two out of three?" She suggested timidly. Pulling her hand back out in a fist position waiting to see if Jack would accept or not.

She'll get him this time!
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:20 pm

Victory! HAHA! The day is saved! Thanks to... The Power Puff Girls!.... Wait... no.... Jack! yeah Jack totally saved the city of townsville... yeah... Ether way he has proved that he is a master of the Jenken Fist and is ready to take on the challenge of the statue.... or at least he was....

"A rematch eh? Very well! But I will not hold back my new friend! Prepare yourself for.... The Jen...." Jacks struck his pose once again "KEN!" Jack brought his fist out and made his sign! "FIIIIIIIIST!"

Choice:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 2:20 pm

She grinned, let's do this!... Why was she so hyped for this? No idea. Never the matter! Traeh will make Jack rue the day you cut my paper in half! In a battle cry Traeh shouted. "Rock, Paper, Scissors!!" What choice to choose was circling around her head a thousand times over and over again, he just picked scissors... So he most likely wont pick it again, would he? That then leaves him picking rock or paper, but she had just mentioned how she thought he'd pick rock! So he wouldn't pick that either right? Unless he was trying to double trick her... Hmmm. The choice was hard but hopefully Traeh's logic pulls through! Slamming her fist down forming the shape of a pair of scissors.

"Scissors!"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 5:13 pm

'W-What... H-how can this... You beat me...' Jacks stumbled back and looked down at Traeh's hand... She had won! Hm... So she was stronger then he thought... Traeh was a good rival in and of herself... Jack smiled, a devious smile, one that might have looked slightly deranged and twisted at first glance, but soon morphed into one that looked all together friendly and warm. This chick was alright! AHAHA! She knew how to told her own against Jack and that was always a plus in his book!

"You have bested me Traeh... Congratulations. But remember... this is two out of three... So you haven't beaten me yet..." Jack smirked and took a ready stance"Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 5:37 pm

Ah-HA! Knew it! Her mental tactics worked, they really worked! Cause obviously they were what helped her win not just the sheer random luck that comes from playing Rock, Paper, Scissors! Now the score was one all, next game is winner takes all and Traeh was ready for the battle to commence. "What Jack, thought that I wouldn't be able to beat ya, huh? Clearly you need to brush up on your tactics." Smirking sarcastically she readied herself for the final battle!

"Yep, I'm ready for ya. Give me your best shot!" Throwing her fist back out in front of her, Traeh reviewed her battle strategy. Yes, this is perfect. "Okay! Rock, Paper, Scissors!"

Choice:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 5:50 pm

This was it... The final round... Jack decided not to think it out... But to go with his gut!... He knew in his heart that this was his most important battle yet... And he needed to stay strong and see it through to it's end! But... Whoever won this... Jack new he had made a good friend on this day, and not matter what he would walk out of this happy. However...A phrase shouted out in his heart.. One that he felt was deeply connected to his soul as a persona user... connected to his identity... as a chariot...

"Don't think! FEEL! JAN-KEN! FIST!"

"PAPER!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Statue's true power (Traeh)   The Statue's true power (Traeh) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Statue's true power (Traeh)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next