Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:16 pm

"Well Excuuuuuuuuuse me BroBot! You were acting all mysterious and aloof! How was I supposed to know you weren't some demon overlord from the tenth dimension come to overtake our world, plunder out lands, and make off with our women... It was the obvious conclusion to jump to." Well... Obvious to Jack at least. Just last week Jack was sure the guy at the post office was an intergalactic Pop Idol come to over take our media with a hypnotic spell made to corrupt our minds and make us all by flamen hot cheetos....All because he was humming a tune that made Jack crave the spicy crunchy fattening treat. Jack made a mental note to apologize to the man's family once his stitches heal.... ANY WHO!"Though in my defense, if I had guessed you were actually a hyper advanced robot made to destroy shadow beings from different dimensions, it would have been equally as crazy."

Jack chuckled at Charles' excitement. A few weeks ago he would have nearly died from shock to hear any excitement in Charles' voice...."Yeah man... You're nearly one hundread percent in control. I think you're relationship with Mae has done wonders for you... I'm glad you two found each other... She loves you man, so take care of her. If I find out you hurt er I'll kick your ass again! AHAHAHA!" Jack could have swore he heard someone in the distance shout "Foreshadowing"... But it was probably.... just... the... wind?...

Uh... What?... what the... um... Huh?"Oki.... what uh... what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:49 am

"Make off... with your women?" Charles tilted his head in confusion. Just what was Jack even talking about? Charles had no idea what it even meant... and tenths dimension... obvious conclusion to jump to... "...I suppose it would've been equally as crazy as your deduction..." Charles shrugged. It was just typical Jack stuff and all.

"Why would I hurt Mae?" Okay, Jack's speech was awesome up to the point where he said he'd kick his ass if he ever hurt Mae. Not only did it remind him of the Zela accident but also the whole idea... he didn't even want to think that he'd ever hurt Mae in any way. Seriously, it even hurt Charles that Jack could even think such a thing. "I hope you're just joking, judging from your laughter, but don't even say such things!" He crossed his hands, face stern as he stared at Jack when, all of a sudden, Oki... well... Oki.

"I-is she okay?" He turned to Jack. "D-did I grab her too tight when I was angry? Did the pain do something to her brain!?"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:02 pm

The robot and human talked, their words background noise to the being that was completely focused on the frog. It had tried again to get the frog, but had missed, the little creature managing to hop a bit further inland and into some grass that it thought could hide it. Heh. Fat chance of that. Moving quietly along the ground, the being would pause for a moment and then with one more lunge it would pounce at the frog. The frog tried to escape, but Oki was too fast and before the little creature knew it was wedged between Oki’s hands. Remaining crouched and holding the frog with a grin on its face, it took Oki five seconds to realize that it was being spoken to.

Blinking and looking over at Jack and Charles a bit confused, it took another second to process what had been said.

“Er…Oki’s brain is okay. We were distracted by jumper see?” Oki said as it turned still crouched and held up both hands that had the frog still in them. The frog would give the pair a frightened looked as it remained trapped.

“Oki may not be robot or intergalactic threat, but we do get distracted by things like this. They be so cute and fun. I could not help, but to catch it,” Oki said as it gave the pair an expression mixed between disappear and apology. It was odd behavior, but then again what was not odd about Oki Akumura?
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:21 pm

..."Ya know what Oki... That looks like fun!" Jack laughed as he walked to crouch with Oki. "Hunting frogs sounds like a really good time!" Jack would turn to Charles and smile. The smile would say a lot if Charles was listening... it would say "Thanks for being my friend," and "I forgive you for everything," and "I'm sure he forgives you to... where ever he is." The smile would also let Charles know that everything was alright, and that today there were no angels and no primordials, that today they weren't Personanger Red and The ASSW known as Charles. They where Jack and Charles hanging out with their friend Oki.

"What do you say bro? Want to hunt some toads?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:07 am

Charles could only watch confusedly at Oki and Jack. Were they... serious? He raised a finger and pointed at the frog in Oki's hands. "Doesn't it look like it's in pain?" He asked her, narrowing his eyes and leanig forward to get a better look at the frog. Its eyes almost begged him to set it free from her captor, but he stayed put.

Charles turned to Jack. The guy was giving him a weird look Charles couldn't interpret completely. He raised an eyebrow at him... "Is there something on my face?" ...before sighing and shrugging. "You're not gonna stop until I agree, won't you? In that case, fine, understood. Engaging... frog catching mode?" He grinned at Jack for whatever reason.

Who knows, it might turn out to be quite fun in the end ~

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:18 am

Oki blinked at Jack as he came over and crouched down with it as he spoke. As the being processed the words, a grin would appear on its face as it nodded at Jack.

"It is fun," Oki said cheerfully before becoming semi-serious and looking at the frog in its hands as Charles asked a question. Sure, the frog looked scared and wanted to be free, but to Oki this face was lost upon it.

"I do not think it is hurt. We are not squeezing it. Just holding it," Oki said as it held the frog up towards Charles as if to show it was fine. This only seemed to frightened the frog even more as it wiggled slightly in its prison. In any case, whatever came out of that, Oki would lower the frog as Charles turned to Jack and after some form of odd communication agreed to the frog hunting idea. With everyone settled on the idea, Oki's grin returned as it looked at the frog in its hand.

"Mmhmm. Hunting. Hunting, but what to put it in?" the being said looking around. It had brought food and such in a basket, but not a bucket. They couldn't use the basket cause nature would have a field day with the food. So...What to do with the frogs caught?
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:17 pm

"That's the spirit! And don't worry about that, I have just the thing!" Jack smiled and ran off to his bag. For some reason he was getting really excited. The idea of just hanging out with his friends without any drama or shadows, or demons or angels or anything like that... really appealed to him. He had finaly gotten everything he thought he wanted, he was a hero fighting against a supernatural evil force... yet... he still felt like he was missing something half the time... Maybe... This was it.

"We can use my helmet to hold the frogs!" Jack pulled his helmet from the bag and rushed back towards the group... It was gunna be a fun day...

{exit}
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 5:07 pm

Oki would continued to hold the frog as Jack said he had a solution to the problem of the frogs and where to put them. When he came back with his helmet and gave Oki permission to pretty much place the caught creature in there, the being smiled as it carefully placed the frog in the helmet.

The frog still looked scared, but at least it didn't hop out. Oki grinned at the frog before looking up at Jack. It would observe him with a appreciative stare.

"Oki thinks maybe the frogs can be inspired by your helmet. Maybe they become something wonderful too," the being said and then with that, it would join its friends on a hunt for more frogs and toads.

~Exit. The Thread has ended~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:27 pm

Everyone's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3