Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:12 am

Ya know... Life threatening situations really tend to make you think about where you are and what you've done with your life. Jack here, while visibly dead, was actually functionally just fine. All that had happened is his mind decided to conk out for a bit. It tends to do that when deprived of oxigen for any notable length of time. This is most likely due to a combination of Jack's many concussions and that time he got in a ten minute breath holding competition with a statue. As such he is very much alive... just not really breathing or moving... Just another wonder to add to the pile of physical impossibilities that Jack preforms on a daily basis.

From being able to survive drops from the tops of buildings, or multiple stab wounds and copious amounts of blood loss, Jack just seems to shake things off that, in all rights, should kill him outright. Several medical professionals seem to believe that he is simply tougher then the average human, when asked to explain further they would often respond with "Why ya asken me I aint no damn doctor." It would also be pertinent to know that Jack gets most if not all his medical advice from a friendly bum he met during that week he spent living in a box.

Regardless, the fact of the mater is that Jack would not feel his body being pulled to shore. Nor would he feel Oki check his pulse or his breathing... However he would begin to stir after a few moments of CPR... just in time to see Oki's face get closer to his own an-... uh oh....
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:35 pm

"Alright, that's better..." The answer Oki gave him sort of satisified Charles. Like, well, his thought patterns were simplistic at best, one could sway his attention quite easily with a wise choice of words. He still felt unusually on edge whenever he glanced over to meet Oki's gaze, but he was calm now. "If that's how it is, I'll forgive you." He pouted a bit, although he was glad his answer could still keep him feeling superior to the other, as he could judge his action as being mature. Yep, he was mature, maturererer than Oki, now he was 100% sure. He had to have been the maturest person to forgive her for pushing him like that!

Having been calmed and asked to help carry Jack out of the water, Charles nodded to Oki and swam, pulling Jack behind himself by his upper arm. Together, they managed to position him on dry land where Oki took charge while Charles climbed up and stood behind her, dusting himself from the dirt that got stuck on his as he climbed. Oki seemed to know what to do. She must've somewhere gained these medical skills. Leaning over curiously to get a better look after she already made sure to shoo him off, he noticed the bruise on her arm where he gripped her and registered it, feeling somewhat bad about it. He was gonna have to apologize after she's done with... uhm, well, whatever she was about to do.

Charles stayed behind and watched...
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:10 pm

Oki was a curious being. Very curious. While it was not bothered by the pain it should've felt in its arms or the simple act of helping another, it was simply to innocent at tmes for its own good. Yes. It had indeed shooed Charles away, but it did not seemed upset or bothered when he drifted back to see what was happening. It was odd having an audience, but Oki figured it would matter not. The end results were the same.

Pressure upon the chest, air via mouth, check after a few reps of this and then repeat if the body remained...well out of air. Simple no? While Jack did not seemingly spit up water or anything, he did seem to stir after a moment and as his eyes open, Oki would stop moving inches away from his face as it blinked cat like eyes at the other.

Under normal circumstances, a female would jump back and be highly flustered about being caught in the act of performing CPR by the opposite gender; however, it appeared Oki had no concept of these things for the next thing it did was give Jack a kiss on the lips. It was nothing passionate like it would’ve done to Hyde. It was just a simple peck to the soft flesh of the lips before the being was sitting up and resting easily on upon bent knees.

“Welcome back to the living world,” Oki said in calm tones as it smirked at Jack as if it had never done anything to him at all. Then looking at Charles it would give him a grin as it raised a hand and whispered to him.

“Those TVs at the store across from my home taught me how to do this. TV is amazing no?” it said with a grin giving a clear sign…it might not have known what it was doing and just got lucky from being a quick leaner and great mimicker of what it saw.

Regardless of that, Oki was completely relaxed and happy as it waited to see if Jack could get up or not.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:22 pm

"Oki?"
Was that a kiss? Well... It felt like a kiss... And to be honest it looked like Oki kissed him. Jack had always been of the firm belief that if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck... then it is not wholly unbelievable that we may in fact have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands. With all the evidence we have here, it dose seem to hold that Oki did kiss Jack. N-Not that it was his first kiss or anything! He's TOTAL had other girls kiss him! Y-You wouldn't know him! They go to a different school! Eheh... hehehe...

All joking aside... Jack would slowly sit up. His face slightly red as he looked to Oki with, frankly, a rather blank expression."Three things... First... Thanks for saving my life. Second... You're a cruel, cruel wonderful woman... and third.... Ehem." Jack would jump to his feet in an instant, his face completely beet red. In a moment he was a good ten feet away hiding behind the picnic basket"WH-WH-WHY DID YOU DO THAT!? I-I mean you-I... WHOBA I! I MEAN YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND- I mean I assume you do cus you're super pretty and-WHY DID YOU KISS ME!?" Jack would then turn to look at Charles, his face loosing the red tint almost instantly "Oh and good news, your new arm holds so the experiment was a complete success!"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:41 pm

"You learned all of this from a TV! That's so cool! How!? When!? On which channel!? I wanna do that too!" Charles sounded seriously impressed when the girl turned towards him to regard him with a smile. He brought his hands together as he stretched his lips into a round shape of the letter 'o'. *clap clap* He brought them together once, then twice then trice as he watched Jack slowly get up, seemingly perfectly fine. His face was kinda red tho. Must've been from the water or something. "Ooooh! You really are like some kind of doctor!!!" He glanced back down at Oki, now wishing even more she'd tell him where she learned that. It would be fun for him to be the doctor once! Although it probably wouldn't work... He couldn't breathe like them... But like, she saved Jack! ...kinda. And she did it professionaly, even going as far as to give him the required treatment even after seeing Jack was waking up! She must've been making sure! She was totally thorough! It was really impressively impressive! Atlest to Charles, but he was silly and didn't understand much of it all.

In any case, it seems all his anger had completely subsided. There were other things he could focus on now, far more interesting things than his own petty issues with Oki's surprise push. Like the weird shouts Jack began letting out. As he ran off. He frowned at him when he mentioned Oki was a cruel and wonderful woman. First off, the two words didn't mash together well in the android's head. Like, how can one person be both cruel and wonderful? Secondly, she saved his life, she wasn't cruel! Unless he wanted to die. Did Jack want to die? Did he have some issues!!! Nah, couldn't have been. He was always so happy-go-lucky. Jack's blabbering continued as Charles pondered his thoughts. He didn't even pay attention to Jack when the guy turned to speak directly to him. Naw, Charles was focused on a vary specific spot in the waterfall's pond as he tried to understand Jack's feelings. After a few moments of silence followed by the buzzing of crickets, he became suspicious of the silence and only then did he raise his head and turn to Jack with a really really really blank look in his eyes, like the one you see on students' faces after a boringly annoying day in school. "... U-uhm..."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:47 pm

Huh…was TV discussions the best way to calm a person down? Or did this happen to work on this one that Oki spoke to now? Blinking, it would watch the strange actions of the other who looked like he could’ve murder the being earlier. Just by mentioning a TV program, this one had gone from murderous to…to…to..ermm…happy? Maybe. It was hard to say.

“Oh. Umm…Channel 13. It shows ton of medical shows and CPR is one of the things that float about on there. Very good channel,” Oki said with a grin and then hearing its name looked back at Jack with gentle smile.

“Yes?” it asked in calm tones as it looked down at Jack who was turning red. The smile faded slightly as Oki brows furrowed in confusion and concern. Did Jack have a fever or something? Why was he turning red? Becoming more concerned the redder the other got, it never occurred to Oki that that small little kiss on the lips had started something within Jack that was on the edge of exploding outward. In fact, just as Oki was about to check him for a fever, the guy began to sit up, his face blank of emotions.

“Jack?” Oki began as it looked at him wondering what was going with him; however, a second later, Jack was speaking. He began by thanking Oki for saving him before saying that it was cruel wonderful woman?

Eh? What? Why? What had it done? Why was it cruel? Why was it wonderful? Wasn’t Oki just Oki?

A bit baffled by this, Oki would blink at Jack in confusion before tumbling backwards to get away from a jumping Jack. As Oki came back up in a crouch, the being saw the guy had somehow ran pretty far and was now hiding behind the picnic basket, his face redder than a beet. Then he was yelling at the being causing Oki to give him the face below for a few seconds.

Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 Jackie-chan-wtf-face-i16

After a moment or two, Oki would shake its head as its mind found a logical way to answer such a perplex action. Seriously, even Charles was confused by this reaction from Jack.

“Ermm…Well, Jack is very kind even though Oki does not understand why pretty equals love. That is quite confusing, but to answer your outburst. Yes. Oki and Hyde are a couple. The kiss was just Oki's way of welcoming you back to the living. It be a custom used to welcome friends and family back. We did it because we thought it appropriate, but perhaps that is outdated here,” Oki said not fully understanding the situation or what it had done with the simple action.

And it would seem no clarity would be coming any time soon either for just as suddenly as the outburst came it and the redness went away as Jack addressed Charles. He was speaking about an arm working out well. Oh that was nice...Wait...artificial arm?

“Neh?” Oki blinked as it rolled so it could look at Charles. “Oh you have artificial limb? Oki no hurt it with push, yes?”
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:30 pm

Jack's face turned a bright red almost instantly as he turned back towards Oki. Wait.... HYDE was her boyfriend!? Jack new she had to be dating someone after the last time they talked... Cus well... It was obvious from the way she let him down that there was someone else but... HYDE!? He didn't even know Oki KNEW Hyde, let alone was dating the guy... Huh... Talk about surprises..."W-W-WELL!.... Uh... I G-Guess I didn't quite think of the "friendly kiss'' at the moment. Though... With our previous conversations you can see where my reaction would come from! Y-Ya don't just go kissen a guy after you shoot em down. It messes with his head ya know? heh... Thanks for saving my life though. I appreciate it heh..." Slowly Jack would get up from behind the picnic basket and cough into his hand. The blood slowly drained from his face and his color returned to normal... Sigh... He bet ladies men like Bleaz, Charles, and apparently Hyde never had to deal with this shit...

''And yeah, he's got a few prosthetic parts, you could call me his personal mechanic. I design his parts and implement them when need be. You'd be surprised how banged up this guy can get." Jack smiled and approached Charles. "May I?" Jack would smile and ask as he pointed to Charles' arm. If he let Jack see it he would take it in his hands gingerly and pull a screwdriver out of his pocket (I know right? A screwdriver in a swimsuit?). With a quick flick of his wrist Jack popped a small panel on the back of Charles' wrist."Hmmm....Fluid levels seem normal... And it didn't blow up so there's that. I think everything held."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:16 pm

"Eh, me?" He aske sheepishly, pointing one of his fingers at himself. Was she blind? "I'm whole artificial, can't you see?" Charles suddenly got all flustered when Jack started speaking. "I don't get banged up a lot!!! Where did you get that!? Okay, well... I do get banged up a little... But that's besides the point!" He turned to Oki. "And Jack just does maintenance on me, I wouldn't actually let him do any major repairs. Yeah, sure, move on, mister 'Personal Mechanic'." He added and nodded at Jack's request with a frown on his face, sitting on a rock to let Jack do his work. The guy seemed to have calmed down, so that was good. And they managed to save him. The fact Jack pulled out a screwdriver out of his swimming trunks didn't surprise the android a bit. He was used to all of Jack's random shenanigans by then. "Everything's fine, Jack. The most important thing is that it works." He stood up, clenching his arm to check everything out, still a bit annoyed with Jack. Sheesh, he only got banged up like twice since they met. That wasn't a lot, nono! Surely the other androids experienced similiar difficulties, but they had actual professionals fix them when they needed to, unlike Charles, who was in a different position.

Silence descendend for a moment... There was something Charles needed to do, but his pride wouldn't let him.

No, he had to do it now, this was maybe his last chance. And so he decided to address Oki once again, this time seriously. He was glancing over at the bruise on her forearm where he had grabbed her. "... I'm sorry for grabbing you, alright. I didn't mean to hurt you." He muttered the apology, immediately turning his head away afterwards and avoiding looking at either of them. "I-I mean, you apologized and all that... sooooooo, it wouldn't be okay if I didn't do the same. Besides, I'm supposed to be the mature one... or something."

Charles was pouting and looking away, but his words, while forced, sounded sincere. Now he could only hope Oki would forgive him, although she didn't seem all too interested in her bruise. Nevermind her aloofness, he had to apologize like a true gentelman! Yes, a gentelman!!!
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:48 pm

Oki would stay where it as it tilted its head at Jack as he began to turn red once more when it mentioned Hyde. Oho? Jack knew Hyde? How curious and was that why he was red now? Was he mad with Oki? Perhaps or perhaps not. As soon as he opened his mouth it seemed he was more flustered than angry. As he made his explanation, Oki blinked at him before nodding.

“Oki notes this. We shall not give friendship kisses without permission to Jack. Understood,” Oki said as it made a mental note of that and then the look would soften as Jack calmed and thanked it. “Would you not have done the same for us?” Oki asked gently before becoming quiet and enjoying the wind. As it sat there, it suddenly realized its hat from earlier was missing. Hmm…

Oki blinked and looked around before getting up and going to the edge of the water. It scanned the water until it spotted its hat floating a few feet away right out of reach. It was debating about getting it when the subject of Charles having artificial parts came up. As Charles asked his question and Jack explained this was indeed the case, Oki was indeed impressed as it looked back at Charles as it stood back up.

“Fully artificial huh? I can indeed see, but this is the first time I’ve met something like you. Your build and ways are impressively designed. At glance you appear human. You even act it. How curious,” Oki said as it stepped a few steps towards him and then paused as it watched Jack open a panel on Charles' arm and examine something within the limb. While it was questionable where that screw driver came from, Oki said nothing as it watched the exchange between them. The two argued, but seemed to be good friends nonetheless. The scene made it smile as it listened to the exchange.

“Personal mechanic or not, it is impressive Jack dabbles in such things. How long have you done this? And what is that you get beat up by?” Oki said curious about both as it let itself flop to the ground and rest forgetting the hat for the moment. The sun would beam down on the water behind it giving the back drop a light glow as Oki sat facing the pair as it awaited answers.

When Charles decided to apologize some time later, Oki's green eyes would shift to its arm and take in the bruise without any emotion before looking back at Charles.

“Oki forgave Charles a long time ago. No need to apologize. Oki does not feel pain,” the being said as it gave the other a light smile, trying in its own way to reassure the other it was indeed okay.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:42 am

"Of course I would Oki! You're very important to me, I'd save your life in a heart beat.... Though I don't know if I would have been able to do CPR... cus... ya know..."Jack turned a bright red again and continued to work on Charles's hand.

"Oh? I'm NOT your personal mechanic Ranger Gold?... WELL! If that's how you feel I could take the arm and leg I designed for you away, and you can find another devilishly handsome super hero who also happens to have working knowledge of high level robotics and design. If ya put an add in the news paper you might get a few call backs hehe." Jack let out a laugh as he pat Charles on the back...It was funny how far the two of them had come in their friendship. When they first met Jack was sure Charles was evil, but Jack's glad he was wrong. The young android had become one of Jack's most treasured friends, someone Jack couldn't see life without anymore. He was glad Charles had given him a chance.'Wait you're just gunna tell her? Man I was trying to keep your secret... Oh well. Yeah, Charles is an artificial being... Most advanced tech I've ever seen"

"How long?...Well... I don't remember it but my dad told me that when I was three I took apart the Roomba just to see how it worked... So I guess you could say almost all my life. Next to Sentai and other nerd stuff, mechanics is my passion... Wait dose that count under nerd stuff?" Jack found himself chuckling at Charles' apology. He was becoming more and more human every day... Jack wondered for a moment if Mae had a hand in that...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 7:01 pm

"Eeeeh! Alright, alright, I was kidding! You definitely are my personal mechanic!" Charles punched Jack's shoulder with a bit too much force but carrying only positive intentions as the guy patted his back. "She would've found out anyways."[/spoiler] He regarded Jack with a nod. Besides, better tell the truth than not at this point and Jack said she knew about Persona stuff so telling her he was an android would be fine. He then turned back to Oki. [spoiler=#666699]"And I just said I didn't get banged up!!! I-I mean... I did get banged up by that Angel... And by that guy I met on the street once, although that was my fault... or something........" Charles' voice grew ever more feeble as he spoke through the annoyed and embarrassed pout he had put up, trying to avoid making eye contact with Oki as he awkwardly explained everything. He tried to hide behind Jack as he spoke, only peeking over his shoulder from time to time. "B-but! That was nothing, really, nothing nothing! Eh... I-I usually bang things up, yeah! So like... I'm strong!"

Charles's eyes widened as Oki said she had already forgiven him and he turned his head to look at her with sparkling eyes. "F-for real?" He asked, flustered by the turn of events. "Y-you're definitely not hurting? If you are, I could go watch some of the medical shows on that channel you mentioned so I could help you with your wound!" A-and what are you chuckling about, Jack!! Had he been a human, his face would've definitely resembled a red chilly peper in terms of coloration at that point. Even as an android, his body temperature seemed to rise though. Haha, whatever, despite everything, he found himself enjoying this time for reasons unknown to him. Human emotions were odd, too odd for him to handle at times, so he usually got entangled when too many of them seemed to arise at the same time. It confused him horribly, but most things nowadays confused him, so it became sort of a habit for the robot. Not understanding much, that is. ~
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:58 pm

Oki smiled quite amused with Jack as he said he would indeed have tried to save her; however, the CPR bit got him flustered once more. Honestly, why did guys seem to get flustered over the smallest of things? Were they really this easy to play with it and tease from time to time? It was a curiosity of Oki’s that only grew deeper as it…or rather she… watched the events continue.

It seemed that Charles’ words about Jack not being his personal mechanic caused Jack to react in an odd way. He called Charles Ranger Gold and appeared to be messing with him despite his words. When Charles responded to the poke, Oki found itself wincing a bit as it saw Charles punch Jack in the arm. It was certain the blow wasn’t a hostile move, but it wondered just how much pain tolerance Jack had. Would this cause screaming or would this simply cause more laughter? The being guess it would have to see.

“Mmm…a most advance piece of work indeed. If it wasn’t for a few things here and there, we would think he is completely human. Quite fascinating. How did you two meet?” Oki asked and then after a tick would grin at Charles as he spoke up about being banged up and such.

“Oho is that, so?” Oki said as its eyes narrowed mischievously for two seconds and then just like that the playful air vanished as the being settled onto one thing.

“You fought an angel? Where?” it asked as a look of surprise crossed its face. This was the first time it ever heard of someone going against the strange beings, so it was naturally quite curious about the event. The machine said he was strong, so that must be so if he was in one piece now….or did….the angel simply spare him? Becoming more and more intrigued the pair, Oki would give the other a moment to answer if he chose to before its attention turned to Jack as he asked another question.

As it heard his tale, the being nodded lightly.

“That is quite a long time to be performing something. No wonder you are good at it,” the being said and then blinking at the question it tilted its head in thought.

“Nerd is a candy, so I don’t think the art is under such a umbrella. Oki would think that if it was then we would not have gotten very far in tinkering ourselves,” the being said rubbing its head with a sheepish grin. Yes, if tinker had anything to do with food, the being would’ve devoured the source rather than make any progress.

Mistranslations aside, Oki would turn to Charles as he seemed to be quite happy with forgiveness ordeal. As he spoke, Oki sheepish grin shifted into a genuine good-natured chuckle.

“Nope. No pain at all. See?” Oki said pressing the bruise without so much as flinching. The nerves in its body simply did not register the pain anymore. Despite that oddness, Oki would remain in a good mood as it continued. “Mmm. Yes. Those medical shows are very helpful and informative. It would be a wonderful thing to dig into,” Oki said before turning its attention to Jack who seemed to be amused by something.

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 2:44 pm

"How did we meet?" Jack chuckled at the pleasant memory... it was quite a long time ago wasn't it.... Back before he had Golem. Before all the world wen't to heck. Back before Jack really had friends..."Well, It was a day many moons ago! I had been tasked with the eradication of a hostile force in the art room of the school... Once I arrived I encountered and unforseen entity... At first I thought it was an intergalactic demon alien emperor... Turns out it was a robot buddy! hehe" Jack chuckled as Charles Cowered behind him... Yeah... Charles was getting better at emotions but he still had a lot to learn hehe.

Oki seemed... surprised to know Charles had faced an angel. Why? Was it so shocking? Jack had assumed everyone with any real persona experience had at least met an angel."Well yeah... Charles was there the day we met Mr.Sandman... We all... got a bit banged up from that..." For a brief moment... Jack's smile and jovial voice seemed to all but disappear. His voice would drop... his smile would fade... and the spark in his eyes would dim... But as soon as it came it was gone. Jack's happy face reclaimed it's place with a laugh."And Oki... Nerd is also a term for someone who's into stuff like Engineering and comic books and stuff like that. While yes the candy is also called Nerdz it's a bit different."

With a smile Jack shook his head at Charles' question."Just wondering if Mae had a hand in you're new mastery of Emotions. You're a lot better at it then when we first met."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:34 pm

"Intergalactic demon alien emperor? Me?" Charles raised an eyebrow curiously as Jack spoke, peeking over the guy. "You thought I was an... alien? And demon?" He frowned and turned to Oki, plastering on a grin over the grimace. "Sure, we are friends now, but, when we met, this guy here wanted to fight me or something. What was it you came with against me? Still, I had no idea he thought I was some sort of an evil emperor from outer space, though." He said as he pointed to Jack behind his back. "He must've been all into his role of the red ranger." He chuckled, enjoying himself as he tried to prod at Jack the best he could. He then turned to face Jack. "Why did you think I was evil, though?" He asked. Did he give off some sort of an evil aura or something? Maybe Jack was just being Jack that day, though.

The moment Jack started speaking after Oki had asked her question, Charles felt the usually headstrong ranger leader falter in his words for a moment. Charles was at fault for what had happened, but Jack was still hurt way worse than Charles by the event. Nilo was Jack's best friend, after all. Anyhow, Charles wanted to interrupt but Jack jumped straight back to his cheery self only moments later. Not wanting to pry the topic even further, Charles glanced at Oki. "I fought Israfel, back in the parallel world of the Zela academy." His voice was stern as he recalled the fight. It ended in one turn, with Charles laid out on the sand, but at least he tried to fight back, unlike the others. "He got me pretty badly, smashing me into the sand, but I'm alright now, thanks to Jack. Regardless of that," He put a hand on Jack's shoulder, glanced with genuine concern at the boy and came out from behind his back, now standing next to his 'buddy'. "...let's drop the subject, okay?" Luckily, Jack had already moved on.

"Eh? My emotions?" The android's face went blank. "Y-you think I'm progressing?" He asked, a shy tinge painting his words a perky color as he glanced down, scratching his head with an index finger and smiling awkwardly. "I-I think it's just coming naturally... Honestly, I hadn't even noticed that my emotions showed or even were present... but, yeah, as you said, maybe Mae had something to do with that..."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 4:30 pm

Oki would nod at the repeated question before it was blinking in confusion as Jack’s explanation. Did stuff like that really happen or was Jack simply adding things to make a simple tale exciting? It was hard to tell and Charles did not help to unconfused the being as he even seemed to be confused at the wording; however, as the other looked over the being and gave it a grin before speaking, Oki found the confusion melting away as it finally understood that Jack had wanted to fight Charles due to some misunderstanding. As that settled in Oki rubbed the back of its head with a chuckle.

“Perhaps he was,” it said before lowering its hand with a pleasant smile on its face. “Well, I am glad that misunderstanding was cleared up. We are not sure how we’d handle a conflict of that sort,” Oki finished before becoming silent as Charles asked a question to Jack.

Things appeared to go well until Oki asked about the angel in which the mood seemed to shift to one of…Oki eyes lowered as it took in the emotions there. A bit of shock but mostly sadness. Mr. Sandman, the angel of Alt. Zela.... They had fought him and from the sounds of it did more than lose that day. Was this the reason Jack had come to it that day so broken? The reason the precious friend was lost? Oki remained quiet as it understood the mood well, deciding not to press any further when Charles said to just let it go. Yeah…best not dig up the dead.

"Sorry," Oki said softly becoming quiet there after.

In any case, the mood lasted for a second and then Jack was back to his old self.

“What a strange word of so many meanings,” Oki said and then smirking it looked at Jack. “Then we are both nerds. You with machines and comics and I with clockwork and antiques. So not so bad after all,” Oki said beaming with a bit of pride at such a small common thing. It liked other minds that could work in a similar field.

The differences always helped foster new ideas and uses for cogs and springs. Anyway, that was a subject for another day. For the moment, Oki was left out of the conversation as the pair began to talk about the android’s improvement in the emotions department.

Only half listening to that, Oki would become distracted when it saw a small frog hop from the corner of its eye. Turning its attention to the small animal, Oki would stare at it for a moment before it shifted in its spot and formed a crouch of its own. Not caring how silly it looked it attempted to pounce on the frog and catch it. Its action was unnaturally graceful, even if the frog managed to hop away just in time and land safely some space ahead of Oki.

Forgetting it was even with people at this point, the being focused on capturing that frog as it lowered itself to the ground and began to snake through the grass like a cat of some sort towards the thing it sought to capture. An ironic thing considering Oki’s mentality when it came to cats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)   Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wait... can Robots even swim?... (Charles, Oki)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next