Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Library of Peace [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library of Peace [Open]   Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:47 pm

Genji would stop for a second to hear over how everyone met. It was interesting to go over how everyone met each other. But it was odd. This sort of reminiscence seemed to come too soon. It was like a elevator episode in a popular show on TV. But they only met recently, so it was weird. Genji didn't think about it for long, though. He was glad that Mio was meeting all of these new people. He was happy that he could make his friendships with them stronger by meeting new people. It seemed like this was a good way to live. Genji was happy that he met all of these people.

Then Mio pointed out the books that Naito was reading and Genji froze for a second. If Naito and Gabishi were here together in a room, that could only meet one thing: They were speaking about something important. They were speaking about Personas. This was bad. Maybe Naito would slip out the conversation somehow. If Genji would interrupt, it would be seen as rude. Genji didn't want to be rude to either Naito or Mio. Naito and Genji had an odd relationship already, so he didn't want to injure that. Mio and Genji had a rather new relationship, so doing something like that would offend her. He didn't like to offend people, even if it meant him being a yesman. Genji didn't know what to do, so he just kept quiet and shifted his eyes from Mio to Naito. He only hoped that he could get his way out of it. But Naito was Naito, if Genji knew anything, Naito would be able to get himself out of this. Genji just hoped that Naito wouldn't be blunt and too direct about it. Genji had this happen to him before. Naito can make the kindest of people offended in just a sentence.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Library of Peace [Open]   Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Gabishi look around at the table while looking at the covers of the books that both Naito and Mio, to think about it Gabishi didn't touch a book at all in that library since he entered. Well, the only reason that he was inside that place was for him to catch some sleep, since luckly he didn't sleep at class this time. Gabishi didn't really like to read books, except some mangas, but he knew that he have to keep informed or he will be totally stupid. Gabishi lay his back on the chair and cross his arms on his chest. Gabishi remain calm while listening to the others, especially the conversation between Naito and Mio. If Gabishi remember correctly Naito was reading a book about Limbo and other stuff. Gabishi remain silent while thinking about Limbo, the place where he was almost killed. Come on Naito, don't be rude.... she asked nicelly Gabishi said as he heard Naito talking to Mio. Gabishi give a second peek to the books that Mio was reading. Not interested in Nadashiki? Huh, Mio-san? Gabsihi suddenly said towards Mio. He just learned that Mio was new in town and was reading about various part of the city, but why not Nadashiki? Gabishi bet that she will never be in that part of town since almost all the criminals of the city where there. Not many people also liked that part of the city, but still that part was dear to Gabishi since he kinda grow up in that part of the city.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Library of Peace [Open]   Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Naito answered Mio's question which to her sounded quite rudely but again it wasn't her place to ask nor did she really know what they were about, she was really just curious of what he was studying or looking up. So she decided to just shrug it off and forget that she even asked the question. Though the question that he asked in return was actually quite odd in her opinion but tried to thing back on her day's here and didn't recall anything weird that's happened, except his own little hobbies, which still made her curious. "Nothing that I could say, sorry." She said slumping her shoulders.

"Not interested in Nadashiki? Huh, Mio-san?" Said Gabishi, making Mio look at her own selection herself. Which made her widen her eye's and looked toward him. "No no, its not that I'm not interested but that I haven't had any time to travel around much, so I thought learning Hayabusa and Shibukuzoi would be good for now since I'll be around here more." She said trying to explain to Gabishi.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Library of Peace [Open]   Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:58 pm

Genji cringed at Naito's directness towards Mio. He would have said something, but it wouldn't be of any use. It would just be justifying Naito and his wonderful friendship building skills, which was something Genji didn't want to do. Hopefully Mio was the type to brush things off like he does, just because she didn't look offended didn't mean that Naito was in the clear. Even if she was offended, it wouldn't matter. Genji also brushed it off, he would say something about it to Naito, but Genji just accepted the way that Naito was. He couldn't stop who he was. Maybe he would change. Maybe he already did. Genji would probably never know.

He wasn't there for Naito's Awakening. He didn't even tell him about the events of the awakening. Genji wasn't offended, though. It was tough. Being in that situation was horrendous. The embarrassment of having your whole life thrown out on the table for those who were close enough to see was great. Genji did owe him a lot, though. Naito did save Genji's life. For that, he is truly grateful. He would use the help that Naito gave him and would pass it forward. He did it with Gabishi and saved his life. He was still an early User, but the memories of the Awakening never change. Gabishi went through the same thing that Genji did. His life was thrown on the table as well. Of course, if he didn't want to talk about his own Awakening, Genji wouldn't mind. But he would share his own story with Gabishi someday. Not now, though. It wasn't the time, nor was it the place for it.

Now was the time and place to talk about some Ueitawa. Mio seemed to still be getting used to the area. Genji was happy that she was broadening her horizons. Getting out there and getting uncomfortable was the only way to learn about an area. She was definitely on her way to learning a lot about the area. He thought this would be the perfect time to talk about his own birthplace of Hayabusa. "Hayabusa is a great place to live, Mio-san," he started. "It is a quiet little place, not much commotion happens there, nor are there many places to make noise. It is a reserved, conservative place to live. I used to live there myself, I moved to the dorm this year for more personal reasons, but I liked it there. The areas are quite historic and it gives you a traditional feel. I mean, my house was small, but it was one hundred percent traditional. If you ever want to explore Hayabusa, get ready to hear some silence, it's possible there."

Genji felt his heart strings being tugged and pulled as he told Mio about his hometown. Hayabusa was really a place for him. It was quiet and reserved. While he may not be such a quiet person, he certainly is reserved, at least, more than most people his age. The maturity of the town seemed to have a big impact on his life. He missed it greatly, but he just couldn't be there anymore. Did he blame his parents? No. Did he blame himself? Of course, but this was established a long time ago. Maybe someday, he would go back. Go back into that house, face his nightmares, his fears, everything he hates, all of his insecurities. But for now, that was far off. Just as far off as the world of Limbo.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Library of Peace [Open]   Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Gabishi was laying his face on the table since he was sleepy once again and still nervous being around Mio. He can't be calm around a girl, well it been almost a year since he talked to one. Suddenly Gabishi remembered about his little sister, the last time that he saw her was he left his grandfather's house to live on his own. The only thing that Gabishi know about her sister right now was that she a first year, but he didn't knew which school or even what town. Maybe she even change her name since she didn't want to do anything with Gabishi's problems. Thinking about it Gabishi become a little more sad about it, but he didn't wanted the others to know about that so he remain silent. After a moment he heard Mio responding to his question about Nadashiki Well, you have to be careful if you going to Nadashiki…… i can be your bodyguard if you need one Gabishi said while smiling towards Mio. He always willing to help other people that needed his help. Gabishi slowly raised his head from the table and search for a clock for know what time it was. Gabishi can't believe that was already that late, he have to go to work. The problem is that he exchange his working shift with a co-worker so he just have a hour to get ready and to go to the Shiki Nightclub or he will have his ass kicked by his boss. Gabishi look that Naito was also leaving the table since he was busy with something else. Gabishi quickly grab a piece of paper and a pen and quickly write down some numbers down. Sorry Mio-san, Genji-senpai…. but i have to go to work… Gabishi said as he quickly raise from his chair and made a little bow in front of them and put the piece of paper on front of them. T-t-this is my number….. if you guys need any help…. I-i-i will try to help you!! Gabishi said as he walked towards the exit door but he suddenly stop and look at the table once again We will meet again…. and Mio-san, it was nice knowing you Gabishi said with a smile before leaving the place in a hurry.

[Gabishi Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Library of Peace [Open]   Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:04 pm

Mio listened to Genji's explanation of Hayabusa and how great it was. From the sound of it, it did sound like a nice and really peaceful place to live, especially if your the type to just sit around the house and read or sleep all day. She started to think that's what Genji did when he mentioned him living there and laughed under her breath, hoping that he didn't think that she was laughing at him directly. As she started to stop she thought of Hayabusa as a great place for her father to move into so they can be together again, instead of living so far from each other. Those thoughts maybe her face get a little down, but she remembered that she was around others and placed a smile on her face as quick as it went away.

The the sounds of books placed over one another grabbed her attention as Naito started to raise from his chair. "Well then, I'll be going. Do have fun. It was a pleasure to meet you,.. Mio?" He said before walking away, Mio watched as he walked toward the front counter, checking out his books before leaving through the exit. Mio kinda worried of the reason he left, hoping that it wasn't because of what she said. "I wonder why he left?" She said curiously, in a saddened tone.

"Well, you have to be careful if you going to Nadashiki…… i can be your bodyguard if you need one" Said Gabishi referring back to the conversation of Hayabashi, making Mio smile again. "I'll keep you to that!" She said happily. "Sorry Mio-san, Genji-senpai…. but i have to go to work…" Gabishi said as he got up and placed a piece of paper on the table. "T-t-this is my number….. if you guys need any help…. I-i-i will try to help you!!" Gabishi said. "We will meet again…. and Mio-san, it was nice knowing you" Mio nodded her head back toward him, with a gentle smile. "Nice meeting you too! Hope we meet again soon!" She said a bit loudly before recognizing her tone of voice and lowered it quickly. She took the piece of paper and her phone, placing the number in her phone and placing the number back onto the table. Looking back toward Genji seeing that they were the last two left at the table. "So genji, what have you been up to, see the last time we saw each other?" Mio asked.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Library of Peace [Open]   Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Genji would watch Naito and Gabishi take their separate paths and leave the library. They must be busy, much like himself. Luckily, he still had a little more time to himself today. He was curious as to why Mio was here herself. She seemed to be a studious type. She had a lot of books to herself that she picked out. It was nice to see a good student in the works. They made his life much easier. He would wave goodbye to the two as he heard Mio ask her question. If anything, his life has been challenging with the fact that he was battling Shadows and preventing them from killing everyone, but besides that, his life was pretty okay. He made sure to tell her that.

"Life has been great for me as of late. It got a lot more exciting and I've been meeting a lot of people recently. It's a nice way to end my final year. I'm kind of glad that it's ending on this level. It's a nice way to settle down as the year closes. I don't have to worry about tests or universities anymore, so I can relax and enjoy the rest of my year. After finals, I'm out of here. But enough about me, how have you been Mio-san? We haven't seen each other for a little while, so I'm curious as to how you've been holding up."

Genji did actually wonder how she was holding up. She only recently moved into the area. It still must be intimidating, considering that there is so much to do around the school and the surrounding areas. He was happy to learn that she was getting to learn the areas a little bit at a time. By the end of the year or by the next spring, she should be able to go anywhere she wanted. Genji was glad that she was able to do what she needed. He just hoped that she was faring well, being the new kid and all was tough.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Library of Peace [Open]   Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Mio smiled and nodded her head as Genji started to tell her about how good things were going on his last year here at Kizuna Academy, making lots of friends and getting ready to settle down once the year starts to end and get to relax and have fun. Which she hopes she will be able to do more once she knows more of the place and gets settled in. Genji asked her how she was doing, making her widen her eye's a little and she placed her index finger on her lips before looking toward the ceiling, thinking over the things she's done.

"Mmmm nothing much really going to school like normally and I have more shifts at work because one of the commotion that's been happening since the cafe is new, I suppose, I just been working at the new Maid Cafe at the Hakken Super Mall, its fun though so I don't mind it much. The outfits are cute." Mio said with a smile on her face blushing as she scratched the back of her head, as she looked down toward her lap. "I guess you can say things have been going good and yet time consuming, haven't had alot of time to myself, which is why I'm here right now. I'm using the time I got to learn more about the place." She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Library of Peace [Open]   Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:55 pm

The doors to the Library would open to reveal Third Year teacher, Aburai Mojii. Rubbing the back of his head with his left hand, he'd be holding an envelope in his right with a confused expression. His eyes scanned the library almost like he was looking for someone, and when he saw Genji sitting off to the side, he gave a smile. Making his way through the narrow path way, a few students would wave and give greetings to their beloved teacher. The aloof teacher would return their greetings with a smile and a nod. When he finally reached the table Genji was sitting at with the young female, he'd continue to rub the back of his head with a nervous laugh. "Hey, Genji-san. I was looking for you. A student came by and dropped off a letter for you. I'm not sure who it's from, since it was under the door, but it does have your name on it. I hope I'm not interrupting something important." The teacher gave a comical sly faced grin towards Genji before looking towards the younger student. "Didn't know you were such a ladies man, haha. Maybe you should give me some tips in the future." Aburai gave a light laugh as he placed the envelope on the table top and gave a wave to the two. "Now I better get back to the faculty office before Ms. Nola gives me another lecture about neglecting my duties. I swear she acts like my wife sometimes." The third year teacher would shrug his shoulders and shake his head with a sigh before heading back towards the exit. The third year teacher would leave the library, ready for the scolding from the woman in blue. However, the envelope would be placed flat upon the table top infront of the one named Kano Genji.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Library of Peace [Open]   Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:54 pm

"Wow, you seem very busy. I'm often busy my self, since I've been working as lifeguard for quite some time. I also joined the Disciplinary Committee, so I had a lot of stuff on my plate. Going to the university will be nice, I'll have a little more free time. In the end, I'll still help you out if you want me to. I'm glad that you are using your time wisely by coming in here to learn about the area. You'll love it around here, I promise."

Genji wanted to say more, but then his homeroom teacher came in and handed him a letter. He said that it was from an unknown sender. Genji would sit there for a few moments and wonder what was going on. It was a letter that he certainly didn't expect to get. It could have been from anyone, really. Genji would finally get a chance to take a seat and sit down. He looked at the letter from the front and the back. He couldn't honestly tell who it was from. There wasn't much that he could do with it except open it. He could wait to open it at home, but that wasn't the best idea. If it was a good thing or an urgent thing, he would be able to do it here. He didn't really care if Mio was around, he didn't mind her being there when he opened it. Some people got weird about it, but Genji wasn't like that. "Huh. A letter. I didn't expect to get anything like this. Oh well. I guess it is time to open it." Genji would place his finger under the small opening in the letter. He would rip the top of the letter open. He was certainly excited to see what was inside.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Library of Peace [Open]   Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:51 pm

Genji can see that she was kinda busy with work and school, but she only thought that was because she's new around here, and soon it'll be more lax and an easier run as an everyday thing. She nodded in agreement as to Genji's statement of going to love this place. Mio could already agree from the kindness of the people she has already met and gotten help from, which she really appreciated, though what she really wanted was to bring her father along with her. She feels as if shes abandoned him and wants to return home but she wouldn't because she didn't want him to worry. She shook her head trying to get those thoughts out of her mind, and listened to the teacher as he appeared at the table without her noticing, probably when she was hard at thought.

She stayed quiet during their small conversation and through his little joke that he said toward Genji. He sounded surprised that he had received a letter and from what she heard, it seems there wasn't a name on it. As he wondered what was inside he started to rip the top, Mio placed her hands under the seat and lifted her chair slightly as she walked and placed it closer to Genji, with her curiousness, she wanted to know what was within the mysterious letter as well.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Library of Peace [Open]   Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:15 pm

When the boy opened the letter, there would be multiple newspaper clippings showing a message...

"s T o p - S a V I n G - p E o p l e - o R - s o m e O n E - c l o s E - t o - Y o U - w i L L - b e - N E X T - a n d - k i L L e d"

The message would abruptly end there..
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Library of Peace [Open]   Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Genji was normally calm and reserved, but this was over the top. This was scary. No, scary was an understatement, this was terrifying... Genji immediately gasped and folded the paper in half... He didn't know what to do with himself. The message was so to the point, that it was scary. It was directed at him, too. Someone out there knew that he was saving these people. Someone knew that he had a Persona, that he was a User. The message clearly freaked him out. He never received a serious threat in his life from anyone. A deliquent or two may have threatened him in the past, but it was never as serious as this. This was a crime, this was insane, this was so many terrifying things thrown together at one time. Genji felt his hands become sweaty. The insides of his shirt was sweaty as well. It's like someone turned up the heat about ninety degrees in that split second.

Genji had a million questions ring in his head at one time. Who could have done this? Why would anyone do this? How did they know that he was a User? Was it a User who did this? Was there someone out there who would know that he had this power? Genji tried to stop the never ending flow of questions going through his head, but it didn't work. Does that mean that it is someone in this school that was doing this? Why would they send a letter? Male or female? "Friend" or foe? He started to think about the known Persona Users, none of them seemed to fit the description. They were in the same boat that he was in, so they wouldn't do it.

He looked over to Mio, who was surprisingly closer to him. If only he wasn't so happy about getting the letter, he wouldn't have her get so close. He could only look at her, still shocked, more than likely pale, he only hoped that she didn't see it, but more than likely she did. He could only sit there speechless for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Library of Peace [Open]   Library of Peace [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Library of Peace [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next