Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Girl Power? [Jerry]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quinny

Quinny

Girl Power? [Jerry] Empty
PostSubject: Girl Power? [Jerry]   Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:45 pm

After school, they usually found themself in Drama club, but today felt a bit strange. Quinn found themself walking around the school grounds in pure boredom, under the cover of their parasol of course. It took awhile to even get home, which was why they decided to wait until they had a ride from a friend in Drama: But it didn't end for awhile, so sitting around he grounds was the best option until then. Besides, the school itself was very beautiful from the outside, not like the old one in Wales they went to. That school was probably less appealing because of how ugly the people who went there were inside, other than that it was an okay school in general. This school was defiantly nicer than their old one by a long shot, If they had to choose between Azores and Wales, this place would win every time.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power? [Jerry]   Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:58 pm

Ah... What a beautiful day it was today. Spring was truly on the way. The sun was shining, the snow was completely gone, and flowers were beginning to sprout here and there. Yep, it truly was springtime. Sure, the cherry blossoms back in Japan was missing, but other than that, this couldn't get any better for Mae. Despite how much she did like snow, it was nice to see it didn't overstay it's welcome. Sure, the last couple of days had been rainy and gloomy, but that was all moot by now. She had almost been in Azores for 2 months now, and much to her own suprise, she had adapted remarkably fast to her new surroundings. Maybe it was because of all the great people she had met during this short time...?

On her way home, Mae stopped in the middle of putting on her jacket, looking at someone she'd never seen before. Sure, new students arriving here was a pretty common occurence (which was something Mae learned quite quickly after her first three weeks had passed). By now, she was used to seeing new faces every day... Yet it was something about this new Sophomore which caught the pinkette's attention... What was it?

"Hey! You new here?" Mae approached the new student with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power? [Jerry]   Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:11 pm

They continued walking, not really knowing where they were going at the moment, but it seemed that their feet had a destination. It seemed that people at this school this year had started to question why Quinn changed from a skirt to pants almost every other day, though they were happy to explain. The only problem was when they got pestered about their actual gender, which they didn't answer when asked the way people here did. Though no one was making fun of them so it seemed to be alright for now, not like it would get worse right? Snapping back to reality when they were spoken to, they smiled a bit at the question. "Oh no. I've been here for quite awhile now." They smiled a bit more, turning their entire body towards the female. "I guess I don't get out much, so it's no surprise you haven't seen me around yet." Holding the parasol with one hand, they extended their free one towards the other. "In any case, I'm Quinn. Nice to meet ya." Talking to strangers was often weird for them, but they felt like it was time to make more friends than the kids in Drama Club now.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power? [Jerry]   Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 1:39 pm

"Hehe, Nice to meet you, Quinn. I'm Mae Iharu." The girl accepted the handshake with a smile. "Well, I guess that explains why I haven't seen you around that much." Mae said thoughtfully. Come to think of it... Mae was just used to herself standing out like a sore thumb, so naturally people would take notice of her... Quinn on the other hand seemed very timid, and not the kind of person who would love to get loads of attention all at once. She better tread carefully here, not wishing to overstep any personal boundaries. "Anyway, You on your way home? Wanna go somewhere? I could use some company on my way home." Mae gave Quinn a friendly smile. Since most of her friends had already gone home at this point, with the exception of Charles of course, Mae had to walk home to the dorms alone today. She had been working extra late today on an essay that was due to friday, so naturally there were very few people at school now. The only ones left were students who were either studying in the library, or Club members. "You don't have to, of course, if you don't want to." She added.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power? [Jerry]   Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:19 pm

They smiled a bit at Mae, who seemed to be a lot nicer than most of the people who they had meet at the school. When asked the question, they looked back at the school a bit, wondering if it'd be best to stay there and wait for their friends in Drama to give them a ride home. Though it seemed that drama club was going on for more time than usual today, so Quinn would turn back to the girl smiling again. "Are you asking me on a date Mae?" They'd laugh a bit, doing a little curtsy in return. "I would be honored." Gripping the parasol with two hands now, they laughed again. "Where were you thinking anyways? There isn't much near the school as is." The only island they had found fun was the one they lived on, and it was about three island's distance from the school, which made it harder to walk to.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power? [Jerry]   Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 12:31 pm

"W-what? N-no, don't get the wrong idea! I think it's a little early for that, don't you think? I was just asking if you wanted to hang out. You know... As friends." Mae said nervously. // Phew, crisis averted. //

"Say, what do you wanna do? Whatever is fine for me." Mae smiled at Quinn. "So, which Island do you live on? I'm living at the dorms, myself." Small talk was always a good way to start things off. Getting to know eachother a little better. Quinn seemed nice enough, albeit a bit mysterious. There's just something... different about Quinn... and Mae wasn't exactly sure what... // Eh, I'll find out eventually... There's no need to rush things. //
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power? [Jerry]   Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:23 pm

They would laugh at Mae's reaction towards their harmless joke, swinging the parasol downwards before closing it. "I was only joking, don't worry." Moving a bit forward, they would listen to the happy filled sound of their heels clicking on the concrete. Quinn couldn't explain it, but loud foot wear like this usually made them feel full of joy. It might be that the sound reminds them that they have enough courage to destroy gender norms; today was a feminine day anyways. "I live on Penecia - you know, the island with the amusement park and hotels? It seems like it'd be fun but it's kinda boring after awhile." Moving their hand upwards towards their face, they would push the hair out of their face to see a bit clearer. "Honestly, I don't mind going anyways, though we could save it for a day off if that'd make things a bit easier."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power? [Jerry]   Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:30 pm

"Ah. So that's what it was. Okay! I gotta admit, you got me good!" Mae chuckled along with Quinn. It had been... So believable. Was Mae losing her touch when it came to stuff like this? She could not make heads or tails of the current situation. Regardless, it was a harmless joke, so no need worry about rejecting someone... She always hated doing that... Sure, it had been nice when the first guy had come up and asked her out... but when she heard what he really was after... well, not a healthy relationship, that much was certain. And well, when someone asked her out, she usually just said no for the most part, in a careful way, making sure not to sound rude. Things like these should not be taken lightly.

"Penecia, huh? Yeah, I've been there a couple of times already with some of my friends. We should go there sometime. To the amusement park, of course. I've been there once before, and I had a hell of a lot of fun there." She was of course talking about that one time she went there on that date with Julian. That day was going to stick with her for the rest of her life, that's for sure. "Yeah, Just tell me when! My schedule is pretty open" Mae thought for a second.... "What do you say about grabbing something to eat then ib the way back? I have another errand in San Malarus anyway, so It's no big deal."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power? [Jerry]   Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:05 am

The idea was tempting, going out with someone that wasn't already their friend, it made their day seem less boring. Looking around, they would think for a second before answering Mae with a smile. "What did you have in mind? I'd honestly be up for anything that helps me avoid chem homework." They'd laugh a bit at themselves, chemistry was an easy class of course, but it was too easy. Usually when things are too easy, they get boring quickly. The reverse doesn't work though, the harder things are the worse they get; which is one of the reasons Quinn has yet to play a sport. "Pretty sure I have some money with me..." They'd think for a moment, remembering that their wallet was in face inside their bag, which meant they actually could go out. "Ahha! I do." Smiling, they'd grip the parasol again. "Shall we?" Following Mae off campus, they would try to make small talk to keep the awkward silence away.

[Exit]

Last edited by Quinny on Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power? [Jerry]   Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:00 pm

"You like Chinese food? There's this resturant near the station which has this deeeliicious fired rice. I ate there on my first day here in Azores actually. I should go there more often. It's a really nice place." Ah, her first day here. To think that almost 2 months had passed since the day She met Sharaku and Kazuya on that day. It had been a snowy night. Of course, she had met Nilo and Eddie that very same night at the dorms. That day had been very eventful. Thinking about it now made it seem like it was so far away. "Alright, let's go then!" The girl said cheerfully. She loved Chinese food, so she would take any excuse she could get to go grab some. Besides, she got to hang out with a new, potential friend, which made things even better!

~Exit
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power? [Jerry]   Girl Power? [Jerry] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:32 pm

Users have formed a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power? [Jerry]   Girl Power? [Jerry] Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl Power? [Jerry]
Page 1 of 1