Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Returning Slab [Yatagarasu]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] Empty
PostSubject: Returning Slab [Yatagarasu]   Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:03 pm

"It's so strange. He looks just like him, excluding the whole skater boy get up." Yatagarasu would be able to hear the feint words of a female he knew well. She was currently leaning over his head and examining him. The skater had been transported back within the tower after leaving the strange alternate reality. They had found him in their usual area, but he had an injury on his shoulder. Three decided to treat him herself, while the others went about their business. So when he finally came too, he'd see his shoulder was patched up and good as new.

Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] Beautiful_naoto_fuyumine_by_lucuni-d58cg1q

"I see you still have not taken my advice to heart. You need to take more care of yourself, Five."

The woman spoke with a calm tone as she tilted her head and placed a hand against his chest. More specifically, where the scar. It was the same as her own, right over the heart. This boy reminded her of someone she knew a long time ago before all this. When she was being experimented on in a lap. But there was no way they were the same people. That boy she once knew was long gone, just like her own sibling.

The Third King would pull back and sit on the couch next to Yatagarasu. Her blade would be placed against a wooden table before them. Before they could get into a long conversation, there would be another that seemingly appeared from nowhere. Well, maybe that was because where he was, one would not always look.

Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] 317gqj8

The First King was currently standing on the ceiling, looking down at both of his fellow Kings with a strange expression.
"Oh, 3. Is 5 hurt? I could smell the blood from my room. Does he need some healing love? Kekek.."

The strange boy would fall from the ceiling and land on the table with grace. That sinister smile of his would remain plastered on his lips as he gently placed the tips of his fingers together. The Third King would move her blade between Yatagarasu and the First King. "He is fine. Find your snacks elsewhere." Her words were rather harsh towards the First King, but he only smiled in response. There was maybe an inkling of a feeling that the Kings didn't really get along that well. That only Yachiru was keeping their merry band together, or even Gureen.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Returning Slab [Yatagarasu]   Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:56 pm

Yatagarasu's amber eyes would shoot open at the voice of Three. It was common knowledge that he had a sort of crush on her, and the fact she was hanging over him like this made him rather embarrassed. Especially thinking on how even though he did like her, there was someone else he already loved. The usually rowdy skater would place his hands on his knees and look down with red cheeks. "I am taking care of myself, Three. It was only a flesh wound, and even if it were something serious I would just treat the wound with alittle bit of flames. Nothing serious at all!" His amber eyes looked towards the blade she placed against the table, and he wished to comment on it. However, his words were cut off by the sudden appearance of a freak. This was the first time they met face to face like this, but something in his gut already told him that this was the First King. "What the hell!? Smelled my blood? What are you, some freaking vampire!?"

Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] Tumblr_mcwhlvfh201r1xo14o1_500

"Also that's not something you should be saying to other guys so easily!"

The skater had reclaimed his rash nature as he stood up and placed a foot on the table. His eyes went from the First to the Third and then back to the First. "How the hell did you all meet anyway? I mean you all were together long before I showed up here. Did that bastard Yachiru bring you all together, or was it that one honorable guy with the weird hair?" Yatagarasu was obviously curious about this. Going from Four, to Three, to One.. Man, none of these guys really had anything in common, did they?
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Returning Slab [Yatagarasu]   Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:09 pm

The First King gave a smile as he reached out towards Yatagarasu, however the flash of a blade came the Third King's direction and his hand went flying off and onto the table. He didn't seem all too fazed as he grabbed his hand and gave a sly smile. "Jeez, you're protective. Is this another sex toy of yours? I just wanted a small taste, kekeek..~" The first King would easily put his cut off hand back in place, and it'd reconnect as if it were never cut off to begin with. The Third King shuddered, even when she already knew it would happen. The Immortal King could not be stopped, and she was always warned to keep her distance away from him. Why? Why was that?

Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] Tumblr_llo2w3z5h01qj0z7l

It was quite simple. He was an enigma. There was a rumor circulating with the Kings that this one was artificial. He was not a machine like the Fourth King, but he was created with the sole purpose of this plan Yachiru held. How he moved up the ranks was incredible, considering the competition he had. To dethrone the second King so easily was a big accomplishment. Though, if you were immortal, who could really stop you? Three knew one thing, she could not allow Yatagarasu to be alone with the First King. Not only was the First King a cannibal, but he was the definition of deception. He was like that of a wisp, changing its form to make you happy but he'd soon sink his fangs within you. All of those who Yatagarasu cared for would become his enemy, and she did not wish that upon him.

Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] Tumblr_msmk1rT0aC1rpthzdo8_250

"Yes, he is my sex toy. We'll be leaving for my room now. Please leave us be, First. After all, you have numerous others to play with now that those Persona-Users are making their way through the tower." She took the redhead by hand and pulled him along to leave the room. The green haired King would watch with a raised brow before giving a smile. That innocent smile soon turned into a twisted smile as they were gone. Something wasn't right with him... What was going on through that head of his?

The Third King made sure they were a safe distance away before she'd begin to speak to Yatagarasu again. "To be honest, I knew the other Kings long before I met the First. He joined our group only a few weeks before you arrived. Honestly, we do not know much about him, but he can't be trusted. Yachiru has special plans for him, and apparently he's immortal, so there's nothing we can do about him. Just keep your distance." The Third King would sheath her blade while looking forward in the distance. "Yatagarasu, I would like to train you. I want you to be able to defend yourself, no matter the situation. I've seen your data in combat, you're rash and you do not think before you act. That may have worked back at home, but you'll be dealing with dangerous beings in this world. Allow me to teach you what I know. As a Master would do their pupil." She would looked at him with a soft smile, awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Returning Slab [Yatagarasu]   Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 4:19 pm

The Wild Crow jumped back at the sight of the First King's hand being sliced off so easily. It took him off guard to say the least, and made him throw his own hands in the air. "Woah, Three, that was freaking close! I've heard of giving someone a hand but not taking it!" That Skater rubbed the back of his head and was in for a surprise as the First King simply picked up his cut off hand and placed it back in place. It was like something you'd see in a zombie film, and he wouldn't be surprised if this King was like a Frankenstein monster or something. When it came to the talk of sex toys, Yatagarasu's face turned red immediately. It was like he had lost his voice and became an obedient puppy, following Three out of the room. If the person he loved would have heard that, he was sure she would of had a fit. A violent fit ready to tear this tower down. Luckily she was across time and reality right now, or he would have been worried.

The young man followed Three and his ears would perk up the moment she began to speak about the First King. So it seemed it joined just before him and already made it to the top of the list? "He sounds pretty strong if that's the case. I don't think the leader of the KingS would give that title to just anyone unless they could back it up. But man, being immortal must be something. You could do whatever you wanted, fight whoever you wanted, without any worry of dying. Though, I think that dulls the senses. A fight to the death is what really gets the blood flowing!" Sora threw his arms behind his head and walked with a toothy grin. When she offered to train him, the young man raised a brow in confusion for a few seconds. He had alot of respect for the woman, but he was also proud and didn't like accepting help from others. He had every reason to accept this, but instead wished to deny from every fiber of his being. Something in his head told him to take her up on her offer. Or atleast take this opportunity to gauge the strength of a fellow King. He was Five, she was Three. Technically, by number order, she was stronger?

"Psh, don't think I'm going to need your training or anything! But I guess you can show me some of your skills and I'll show you mine. Just don't get mad if you end up crying!" The Wild Crow swiped his nose and followed his "Master" to whatever place she planned on bringing them for this.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Returning Slab [Yatagarasu]   Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:55 pm

The third King would look at Yatagarasu with a thin smile, as she placed a hand on her hip. "You're such a strange boy. But I'll take that answer as a yes. Follow me." The young woman would walk to a bare wall and lift her skirt slightly. The King insignia was on her hip, and it'd resonate with hallway, forming a doorway for them to enter. Once entering, they'd see what appeared to be a dojo of some sort. This was obviously Three's training room, and it was rather different compared to Four's virtual room he had gone through before.

The young woman would stretch her arms upward and crack her back as she walked across the dojo floor. There was nothing but a green mat on the floor, but plenty of room for them to stretch their legs. It was almost as if this flat room had no end, but that was the illusion of the tower itself. She didn't seem all too bothered, as she turned to face the boy and raised her blade before her. Taking a deep breath, she'd grasp the handle of her blade and slowly draw it from the sheath. Her right hand held the blade while the left held the sheath in a backhand grip. The long blade began to split off into shards of paper that fluttered around her body like feathers, and her silver eyes glanced downward.

Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] K4gum9

The Third King: Oreegami

Initiating PvP Combat Mode

"Yatagarasu, don't hold back. I may not hold a Persona such as you, but this blade is special. It allows even someone like myself to keep up with a Persona-User. Fight me with the intention to kill. Atleast then, I'll be able to gauge just how strong you really are." The woman gave him a wink as she began to jog forward towards him. They were roughly around 7 meters apart, so her advance would only bring her about 3 meters closer than before. The strands of paper trailed around her, almost like a protective barrier and a distraction.

The Third King:

Last edited by Philemon on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Returning Slab [Yatagarasu]   Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:50 am

Man, you could mark his words. The Third King was hotter than fire with that confidence, attitude, and appearance. She was totally Yatagarasu's type, and if he wasn't the loyal type he'd still probably be too shy to talk to her properly. He was quite fidgety for the first few seconds until he noticed her drawing her blade. She was getting pretty serious about this, so he took it upon himself to get serious aswell. Yatagarasu threw his board to the ground and placed a foot on it firmly. In his hand, a spark of fire would appear before a silver bat soon replaced it. The skater was confident, cocky, and even abit foolish but he wasn't outright dumb. He knew Three had more combat experience and he was just a street brawler. At the same time, he was so anxious to prove his strength to her that he'd kick off and begin to skate towards her directly. Those papers flying around her? Obviously they were not a threat, right? I mean, it was just paper! Alittle bit of flames would end those things in a quick second. And speaking of flames, a torrent of them appeared behind him as Sol Invictus appeared on the scene with staff at the ready.

The skater would make a sudden sharp turn to the right, circling around the Third King, while the Persona continued forward towards her. Instead of performing an actual attack, the Persona vanished into a puff of smoke and returned to Yatagarasu's subconscious. It was the distraction as the Skater came down from her blind side on her left with his silver bat over head. It came down towards her in an attempt at smashing her into the ground with pure force and force alone. He figured she'd pay more attention to his Persona then she would to him. After all, his Persona was technically the power house here. Atleast, that's what he wanted her to think!

Yatagarasu Strengths:

Yata Stats:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Returning Slab [Yatagarasu]   Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:09 pm

The young woman narrowed her eyes at the appearance of the young man's Persona. She was happy he was taking this seriously, but revealing his trump card so early... Was that really the best move here? Apparently there was more to it, as Yatagarasu suddenly broke off to the side while the Persona kept coming her way. A smart move trying to team up on her but she wasn't alone. The shards of paper followed along with Yatagarasu, continuing to flutter between the two while she went for the Persona. The woman readied her blade to take the Persona on, however it vanished before her as the young male made his attack. The shards of paper formed together, forming a wall that was as strong as her soulbound weapon; clashing with his bat. Three would take this opportunity to use her free left hand to reach up and attempt to grasp his leg. If she successfully grabbed him, she'd yank him down into the ground with pure force. Her blade would raise over her head, ready to stab him down, with a crooked grin. Now it was his move. Did he have a suitable counter for the situation he potentially put himself in? "Don't tell me you're finished so soon, Yata-chan."
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Returning Slab [Yatagarasu]   Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 6:28 pm

--Short Time Skip to After Training...

Mikoto Sora took a deep breath as the azure light in his right hand would fade away. There were a few things on his mind, but it felt as if alot more was clear to him. He couldn't help but grit his teeth and fall down to a knee in exhaustion, but for some reason this feeling of weariness made him feel relaxed. His dark eyes would look upward towards Three, who would most likely be kicking past the towers of flame and earth their sparring had caused. "I suppose... this training session was a success. Though, I don't recall ever asking for your assistance in finding a median between us." Mikoto picked himself up from the ground before reaching into his pocket and fiddling with a device. The young man wouldn't say another word, as he turned back to look at Ree and then walk towards the door. After all, there really wasn't anything to be said at this point. Things were all too clear now. He wouldn't go as far as to call the paper wielding King a therapist, but she sure did put things into perspective for him. The truth that he had known in the back of his head was finally clear enough for him to see. The lie he told himself to shift the weight of his burden was also taken and exposed to the light. When people told him he was sick in the head, he always took it as a insult. Who knew it would be the truth. "Ree, if I were a demon and devoured countless people in my path... and the next day, with that same mouth, I told you I loved you.. Would you be able to say the same in return?" The red headed young man would speak with a calm expression before looking back towards his mentor with a lonely smile. It wasn't as though he was alone here, but he felt more alone than ever now. After all, what was the truth and what was a lie? What were his true feelings and the feelings he had fabricated for himself his entire life? Sora did not even know who he was anymore...

Amongst the fire and brimstone of his life, he had always seen himself as the reckless anarchist without a cause. Since the world didn't give him any promise, why give it back? A childish way of seeing things, but this was where his mindset was. After all, he had no responsibilities. That always fell to his older brother "Mikoto". That older self he envisioned that showed him the truth of the world and was suddenly taken away. Why did the death of his brother have such a lasting impact over him, yet the death of his Father and Mother did not? It was quite simple. It was because he was completely detached from the reality he found himself in. Mikoto, Sora, Yatagarasu, etc. It all didn't matter at the end of the day. He had been sleep for far too long. Perhaps with the awakening of Sol Invictus, he had awoken aswell. Or maybe it was because of this strange looking world they were currently in. Regardless, things would be different now.

The Third King agreed. They were bound by Yachiru for being Kings, but technically he was not a King. He could do whatever he liked. He could dispose of whoever he liked. That was the benefit of this little trade off. She knew this aswell, and perhaps this was why she wished to train with him. Maybe she sensed some hidden potential? Regardless, he took a deep breath and calmed himself... Even after all this, he was rather drowsy. So going to sleep right now wouldn't be the worst thing to happen.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Returning Slab [Yatagarasu]   Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:11 pm

Ree was laying face down on the ground, blade still in hand, but body and clothes torn. To say the least, that last attack was abit much for her to handle. However, it seemed he pulled back just intime so it wasn't fatal or maiming. The female Swordsman would pick herself from the ground with a slight feeling of morose, but atleast she found on her answer on why this young man was so familiar. When her eyes laid upon his lonely smile, she returned that lonely smile with her own. "I would, Mikoto." There would be some silence at this moment as she would rise to her feet. Stabbing her blade into the ground, she'd use it as a prop to hold her weight. "I knew we were birds of a feather. The crow and crane that flies freely in the wind. I'm sorry I had to push your buttons so far, but now I understand completely. Yatagarasu, you really are strong. A man worthy to call himself a King, and a man I am hardly worthy enough to fight by." Three took a gasp for air as she composed herself. However, there was a burning sensation coming from her King mark, which caused her to wince. This was the first time she had felt such pain, but she instinctively knew that Four was -- dead.

Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] Tumblr_m9ln8wkvv71r8zwjto1_500

Humans or Beasts--? That made her wonder. However, Four had the resolve to go face them alone in hopes of easing Yatagarasu's burden. She knew she would most likely fall, as she was not created for battle. But she still made her way to fight them, knowing the inevitable would happen. She was a strong girl. Three gave a silent bow of her. "For a King to do something for another, and not for themselves. Perhaps even we are capable of being human." Ree questioned herself before walking towards the exit and dragging her sword behind her. She knew she'd be the next to encounter this group, and so she'd need to prepare somethings. If they were truly strong, she'd relish the chance to die by their hand. Atleast then, the eternal suffering she had put herself through would finally come to an end. She had no regrets; especially after passing down her techniques to Mikoto in her stead.

When she reached his side, she'd place a hand on his shoulder and lean closer. Whispering something in his ear that only he could hear, she'd give him a slight peck on the cheek and leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Returning Slab [Yatagarasu]   Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Yatagarasu stood silently as the Third King left the room. No words for several minutes before he suddenly snapped from his trance and grasped his head. "Ugh... What the hell..?" The hotheaded skater would look around the room to see the mixture of flames and earth scattered about. The Third King was no where to be found but the skater figured this scale of destruction came from their training session. He wasn't entirely sure the outcome, but for some reason, he did feel stronger than he did before. His amber eyes looked down towards his hands as he balled his fists a few times. Suddenly, he remembered...!

Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] Yata_misaki_by_yata_chan-d5jltu3

"Shit! I'm late to go see Four!" The Skater bolted towards the door, throwing his skateboard down. With a quick hop, he'd land on the board and take off with a powerful kick. Little did he know, through this little training session, he had been away at the worst time. The sting coming from his King mark let him know this all too well. But for now, he ignored it and continued to the meeting place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Slab [Yatagarasu]   Returning Slab [Yatagarasu] Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning Slab [Yatagarasu]
Page 1 of 1