Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Returning from the Last EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Returning from the Last EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Returning from the Last EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Returning from the Last EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Returning from the Last EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Returning from the Last EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Returning from the Last EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Returning from the Last EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Returning from the Last EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Returning from the Last

Go down 
+4
Sakura
Penny
Grantus
Philemon
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Returning from the Last Empty
PostSubject: Returning from the Last   Returning from the Last EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:25 pm

Natashi and crew had set up shop in their own little corner of the courtyard. They made sure to stay a ways away from the doorway, just so they did not attract too much attention. The young Satoshi Anya had created what appeared to be a small version of her family's shop. It had all the basic goods someone would need to get by, plus she was already grilling food with a small gas powered grill. Surely a product her parents had made themselves, knowing how tricky they were. Hell, the fact she was able to get all this supplies together in a short time was remarkable. Maybe she really was like her parents? Spontaneous, quick on their feet and... ugh the laughing stock of Hayabusa!!

Returning from the Last Tumblr_n37lcdM1VL1qa94xto3_500

Talk about embarrassing! But she wasn't the only one out here who was kinda strange. Yotsuin had set up her own shop, if you'd call it that. She sat on a large rock with her arms crossed as long as her legs. She seemed to be meditating or something, which was just as strange. How she stood before that red moon almost made her seem like part of the scenery. Anya couldn't help but give a few shivers at her counterpart's calmness during this strange situation. Well, they all had their own Personas, so being worried was really just human nature. She knew there was nothing to be worried about, but yet she sat here still worried about her parents and about her home town. You could say Anya was still human in that regard, even though her body was a host for the very Shadows that caused those disasters last year.

Returning from the Last Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1jp2lu9o06u8o4ww0wkgws48k_640

The two ladies had her own stations up and ready to assist the users. That left only Natashi, who was currently lounging around on a couch he literally dragged from his home branch back here. To be completely honest, they would have arrived back faster if he had just gone with the girls, but he insisted that he wouldn't help unless he got to long around on his couch. After some time of bickering, he finally got what he wanted. Now it was up to playing the waiting game... which didn't take long at all.

The group of Persona users appeared in a flash of light like before, but this time they wouldn't find themselves in a pile of pie like before. No, Natashi didn't have enough time to set up such a thing like before. He'd sit up to greet the group on their mission accomplished. Those in the group that returned would notice the red headed fellow, Yatagarasu, was not brought back with them. Neither was the guard. Those two were dropped somewhere else entirely.

Returning from the Last Tumblr_m8c77cwVw91qjy21oo1_250

"Man, that took awhile. Welcome back, Kids. Looks like you're struggling more than usual. Well, the good news is my contact on the inside has informed me that the second floor has been cleared. On the next floor is an enemy waiting for you. I'd say the only way you're gonna advance to the fourth is by getting rid of her. You're used to things like that, right?"

Natashi spoke in his usual mocking tone as he removed his cellphone from his jacket and looked at the screen. "After you clear this floor, our contact is going to meet you on the Fourth. Apparently they have some sort of way of making this tower alot easier on you. Haha, I don't blame them for stepping in. You brats may not last long without alittle push in the right direction. But while you're here, you might aswell enjoy yourselves. If you need any items you'd normally be able to get someplace else, talk to Anya. If you want any more information on our current situation, talk to me. And if you want your weapons upgraded, talk to Yotsuin. Good luck in your next battle, heh. The next floor is only allowing four, so you better arrange your party wisely." With that said, Natashi sat back onto the couch and kicked his feet up lazily. It was their decision on if they wished to go right back within the tower, or relax for now.

Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Last   Returning from the Last EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:45 am

Returning from the Last Makise11

Tomoe would arrive outside the tower with great relief to see that for one, no pie was waiting to catch her butt on the way down. In fact, the rest were here. The first thing she did was look around, but like last time with that weird Naito guy, the red-haired boy from before wasn’t here, nor was that Bodyguard. She had a deep feeling in her gut that they would meet again soon. She frowned a bit, but looked around to see her team return, and nod to them. "That red head we saw before. Mikoto. He looked alot like someone we saw inside that world. But he had a beanie...a skateboard...he looked like they could be related. There was also a weird bodyguard with a mask hellbent on taking our Personas. Any idea on that Natashi, or anyone else?" she said, leaving the question open for anyone to answer. Her lips twitched at what Natashi had said. Get rid of them? She hoped that didn’t mean what she thought it meant…

In any event, four people on the next floor to face her? Well, she looked up at the tower that pierced the sky. For some reason, she felt as though she had to go. With her newfound power of the Wild Card that she received after leaving that world, she could put it to use. Until then, she took a moment to scan the recent surroundings. Everyone was still here, the woman, Kogami, and even a new arrival. She didn’t know what to think of this. This girl looked odd, and must have appeared while they were gone. She would take a few steps towards the group and bow her head. “Forgive our time spent. But our mission is successful. I only wished to inform you; it’s fair. As for the rest…” she turned to the android called Mir who was with the group, not aware that she was a machine, but was suspicious nonetheless. No one seemed to be hostile to her, so did they know her? She stepped towards her but kept a fair distance. “Tomoe Kyokudou. It hardly matters if you know my name, so if you would, could you explain yourself? Why are you here? No one is exactly trying to kick you out, so I am hoping you’re someone we can trust, at least enough to agree that dying here would be stupid,” she said with an oddly out of place greeting smile despite her words being clearly laced with suspicion. Even despite all that, her words were firm and honest. Tomoe wasn't a very good liar anyway, so even failures of basic psychology could see her sincerity. They could be friends, but it is worth an introduction at least. Maybe Tomoe and her could attempt to see eye to eye. Not to mention the violet-haired woman who refused to add much to a conversation. Perhaps it will take more time to at least get over that they have to be cooperative. She just hoped it wouldn't take long.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Last   Returning from the Last EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:34 am

Mir's ears perked up at the sound of that speaking. Natashi especially caught her off guard, since she didn't seem to notice his specific arrival at all... that wasn't entirely bad, he at least seemed to be familiar with the Users... those were the Users, right? The new people that arrived? Whatever.

Returning from the Last VRA2WD9
"Ah, I see."

As Tomoe spoke to Natashi, Mir immediately recognized the figure as Yatagarasu, seeing as he indeed caused quite an impression on her and the other two... well, maybe only her, though she was unsure about Kogami. Was Vera bothered at all? Could she get bothered at all? Oh well.

When the Wild Card came speak to her specifically, however, Mir would get up, slightly bored. "No problem there. Name's Jaqli Trinity, or Mir, whichever. I don't really know why I'm here, personally, but I guess I'm just intrigued? I guess you could call me a worried citizen, in a way." With a light smirk on her face, Mir would address the... redhead? Seemed that way, at first glance. Well, no matter, she'd just talk to her like normal, why wouldn't she? If what the other two said was correct, then these Users should be alright.

"Honestly, if you can trust me is mostly up to you, I won't say anything. Those two can attest to my untrustworthiness or however you say that, but it's really just you that decides that. I'm not against any of you, at the very least, since I already heard about you guys, if that's what you're asking." She was bored, so maybe this would be sort of fun... there was almost nothing going on except for this outside... well, maybe except the new addition of the shops, but having new people arrive was always exciting... in this situation. Truth be told, Mir wanted to make sure that they could actually get along better than she did with the Children.

"Oh, and by the way, I think that guy you talked about came down here before... Yatagarasu, if I remember right? I'm sure they know. I heard about a Mikoto too in that conversation... no idea who that is, though." Risking a light shrug, Mir turned around, arms crossed over her chest. Yatagarasu was definitely... interesting. Maybe they could have actually been friends and not enemies if she'd chosen another path... no. If he was following Yachiru, then he's an enemy... after that encounter with the head of this corporation they were standing in front in, Mir was less than pleased with him, only really steeling her will to press onward. If she could be useful in any way, she most likely would try her hardest to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Last   Returning from the Last EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:35 pm

It seemed as if everyone was returning at once. The Persona-Users and Natashi's rag tag team. The violet haired girl would close her journal and join the others. She made sure to stand off to the side, near a tree, as they began to converse about the situation within the tower. Vera had noticed it took quite awhile for them to get back, and it did bother her slightly. After all, there was no guarantee that this tower would not have a time limit on reaching the peak. It didn't take long for Tomoe to make her way over to the group and bow as if apologizing. Vera crossed her arms and looked away with a curious look. Why would someone apologize when their own lives were on the line? The Persona-Users were along the lines of weirdos. "It's fine, I wasn't even keeping track of the time. As long as the mission was completed." The Thief took notice of how Tomoe glanced towards Mir, and Vera would do the same. "This... person... arrived here soon after you departed within the tower. I'd say they're quite alright, but I still do not trust them. Though, I do not really trust anyone, so that isn't entirely fair." Once giving her input, Vera was ready to leave the conversation. She did hear, however, of Yatagarasu's involvement with their mission. She had nothing to say on the matter.

Walking over to Natashi, Vera would fold her arms across her chest and tilt her head slightly. This man was strange to her, considering he had been in prison all up until this moment. Well, not really prison but was being held in confinement. Now when this all goes down, he decides to help? Strange man indeed. "Natashi, I also have a few things I'd like to discuss with you, if you do not mind. But I'd like to wait for just a bit and ask you in our privacy." She was not attempting to sound so secretive, but she sincerely wished to speak to the man alone. Vera was a thief, not a detective. She wished for more information on what they were dealing with here, and she figured that information was somewhere to be obtained. It was time she put her own skills to the test while the others continued upwards. It was one thing to blindly follow orders, but another to know exactly what was going on here. Vera may have been a tool of the Crawling Chaos, but she was not a fool. A simple change of a letter changed the meaning of the words. The more information the better.

Vera would turn back to Tomoe at this moment. "If you're going to the next floor, take Kogami with you. His strength will come in handy. Balance the team aswell, considering you do not know what you're up against." With those final words, Vera would leave the scene and make her way back towards the trees. She wasn't the social type, so talking with the others in such a prolonged amount of time was not up her alley.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Last   Returning from the Last EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:57 pm

Natashi looked towards his two companions and then back at Tomoe with a shrug. "Sorry beautiful, but I don't know anything about that. There's a chance that Mikoto fella came from a place far different from our own. We are talking about multiple realities here, after all. There's a chance he came from one of those, or some kind of land far away from ours. To keep it short, I've never met the guy. Same with whoever else was in that place." The dark haired man shook his head and looked towards the serious girl who asked for his time alone. He simply responded with a nod, holding the witty remarks for now. What could she have possibly wanted? It'd be an understatement if Natashi said he was just slightly curious. After all, that girl seemed to be off to herself for most the time. Did she even have friends? That was a question he wasn't really looking for an answer too, but it made him wonder. If she was anything like himself, when he was tempted by the power of Shadows, she'd soon learn how lost she was alone. Though Natashi wasn't the type to spew bullshit about bonds and any of that nonsense, he knew that if he would have kept in contact with his own friends he wouldn't have turned into Smiling Mask. Heck, if he had simply let Souka go, he wouldn't have been easily swayed by his face.

In the meantime, Anya would walk from behind her stand with a plate of light snacks and treats for the two parties. She'd travel around the groups, handing out small sliders for anyone who may have been hungry at the moment. Though she hated doing it free of charge, making much money at times like this was expected. Though, she became quite curious of something.. "Hey, you guys. I was wondering something. Back when I was taken by the smiling fellow, I remember two Persona-Users came and saved me. Why aren't they with you?" Anya tilted her head in confusion, and Yotsuin finally opened her eyes here. She jumped down from her rock and snatch the plate from Anya with a smile.

"Yahoo, she's right! You guys are missing some of your old members. Don't tell me they died. Man, could you imagine the plot twist? Where's the mean silver guy? Even Wendy-kun's boyfriend is gone now. Man... talk about a travesty!" Kirito cackled before Anya flicked her ear and caused her to growl.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Last   Returning from the Last EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Kogami walked over after doing whatever he was doing for the past nine hours that the persona users took in order to finish their assignment. He had his usual demeanor , overhearing mostly whatever sounded important with his  special ability  to save himself a lot of trouble.  As he walked over and tipped his hat, he would let out a silly grin. “ What in the hell were you doing in there? I mean, could you have taken any longer in there. Was there a frequent amount of bathroom breaks or something? Well ‘ glad it’s over..and good news… we might get to stab something. That’s actually my forte…. Get it?  You might as well take Vera’s advice and take me with you. Even though SHE COOULD BE COMING ALONG AS WELL ISNTEAD OF BEING LAZY! Being all secretive with the end of the world on the line, so much for “Team” Kogami swung his pocket watch open and closed repeatedly before taking a small snack of Anaya and look around for Kahn with every intent to fuck with him. “ Where’s Kahn? Did he run away? Typical…..” After sucking his teeth, Kogami walked closer to Tomoe and Mir  with a neutral look on his face.

“Oy! Self-righteous chick…Tomoe   Meet toaster… toaster….. mir... meet the leader of the persona users  i guess.....ahh, that introduction was pretty hard.” Kogami was being a bit difficult at the moment, but maybe it was because they took so long. However, he did use their first names, so he wasnt all that bothersome.  He gave a small shrug anyway, he wasn’t one for subtle greetings and stuff like that. “ You could of at least brought  me back some of the ore things so Yotsuin could make me something , we need items too since this is a fight we can’t avoid….i'm expecting to hear more about the goods since you guys strolled your way through this. "

Strength
Spoiler:

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Last   Returning from the Last EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:55 pm

So this guy was not the same as the Mikoto they had met before. She didn’t know, but something about them seemed like they were similar. She couldn’t say whether she could trust Mir, but then, that would not be entirely fair if she was willing to accept the others so easily. So Mir was just as welcome as the rest. If the violet girl could act that way and at least suggest that they were okay, they were probably nothing to worry about. Her walking to Natashi however piqued her interest, though she wouldn’t bother it right now. There wasn’t much time for it, or so she figured. When Natashi brought up Mikoto, Tomoe shrugged. She supposed he had a point; nothing saying he didn’t come from another world. Maybe he was here and meant to be out of place, kind of how that Bodyguard was out of place in that world.  Looking at Anya, she’d take some of her food with a thanks and inspect it before eating it whole-heartedly. She was curious too. Was the silver-haired person Naito? She figured perhaps, she would like to hear this as well, as well as…”Wendy-kun’s boyfriend’. Did they mean Hibiki? She recalled Kahn talking about his sacrifice to stop what had happened before. She wasn’t sure, but she only remembered them so she could only associate those people with them. Regardless, she’d turn to Vera’s recommended cast member for the job: Kogami.

She scolded him last time, and it appears he didn’t learn much from it. She didn’t blame him though, they DID take a while. That needed to be fixed. “Perhaps she has things to listen in on. I hope to bring her along with us at some point if she is willing. Moving on…” she said. She couldn’t tell why Kogami couldn’t see Kahn, while he was silent for the most part, he was there, as he was teleported here with the rest of us. He just was taking a moment she figured. And “self-righteous chick”? “If you’re going to insult anyone, insult me. That way we can avoid something between you two. If you plan on starting something next floor, then stay outside and I will bring someone else. Deal?” she said, with a big grin. She reached into her vest and pulled out a pill from her medication and took it with no water, the taste, bitter. “The same goes for you Mir, if you wish to cooperate, then join us. I may need you, depending on what you can do.” She wasn’t going to go take anyone without knowing what they had. “We saved a woman named Lorielle. She died last year if I remember correctly so I don’t know if this means anything, maybe it will help her, there’s no way to guess. We came across a girl called Gabriella and we even saw Vera. They made it out safely,” she said, taking a tiny look to the silent girl before back to Kogami, not exactly caring if she noticed. She couldn’t remember if she was given her name before, but she had it now. But it was good to know the progress. “We had no time to collect anything, since that world had no monsters, or Personas, but this one Bodyguard seemed to have abilities to combat them. He was very out of place. Maybe we’ll see them again.”

Actually, thinking on it, she reached into her pocket, and felt an odd bulge. She suddenly remembered taking something here. She quickly pulled it out to reveal a necklace made in pure pearls with the colors of her eyes. Good, it wasn’t broken, but she couldn’t carry it. It was a parent’s gift, but she was scared she’d lose it. She looked to Daiki and walked to him, grabbing his hand without refusal and practically forcing the necklace into his hands. She was aware of customs in Japan, so the act alone made her turn pink in the face.

Returning from the Last Kurisu10

“H-Here. Take this. I don’t want it ruined. Can you keep it for now and if you want after this you can take it home for you? Thanks. I appreciate it,” she said, taking the necklace back from him before he could grab it and putting it around his neck, letting him feel it. Hopefully it worked, maybe he’d even like it. Gifts were not her strong point, so she could only hope for the best.

Daiki Recieves:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Last   Returning from the Last EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:26 pm

Wait, what? Okay, so this Natashi guy was being confusing now. Alternate Realities? Mir had never heard of this before... was this situation really that bad? Honestly, it was kinda worrying in the most definite way, since she didn't know what to expect anymore. If there were going to be other worlds around... what would she even have to do to help there? As Anya handed out snacks, Mir looked at her oddly, surprised. That was kind of the girl... letting a thin, uncharacteristic smile shine through for a second, Mir took one of the snacks with a muttered thank you before returning to her normal expressionless and teasing mood. Oh, also, no idea what Kirito meant, obviously, but maybe she'd get some explanations to that later too.

As Kogami came around and started... shouting, specifically at Vera who most likely wasn't even listening right now, Mir would jump back slightly, casting him a surprised yet inquisitive glance. "...was that necessary?" Sucking on her teeth, Mir listened on to Tomoe's and Kogami's exchange, though frowning as she did. They were supposed to be a team yet they acted this hostile to each other? Why...? "Don't call me that. I can't choose a body, now can I?" With a huff, Mir would throw back at his comment. Toaster wasn't something she liked to be called... she did appreciate him referring to her as her name later on, though. If there was one thing Trinity didn't act like, it was a machine.

"Sure. I'm kinda pissed at Yachiru too. That guy came down here a while ago, you know? I spoke with him for a bit, too. Has anyone else met him, even?" Pouting slightly, Mir would close her eyes, thinking. Yachiru was an... interesting human, for sure. Though they were of, well, at least somewhat close age, he seemed to be more experienced with life. Is this what people usually call humanity? He didn't seem to have much care for his kind as a whole, though, and that saddened Mir... well, that was just how he struck her as, of course.

Returning from the Last 6m8PjPO
"Huh? W-wait a minute, did you say you saw her? But, she was here all the time, how is that possible?!"

Despite her knowledge of the supernatural, Mir was quite out of the loop, it seemed. She knew nothing about the Alternate Realities, needless to say, and how they worked, so a question like that would be expected, no? Perhaps... well, she had a bit of an idea how it could have been done, but it didn't seem plausible... well, this was a phenomena, right? Maybe it could have been... hell if she knew, though.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Last   Returning from the Last EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:58 pm

It went without saying that Vera did hear what Kogami said. The problem was she honestly didn't care. Wasting her breath on someone attempting to antagonize their efforts was not what she was there for. If he continued his childish antics of looking for a reaction, putting him in a frozen cage was not above her standards. It'd make him sit still and keep his mouth shut, atleast. But of course, she kept this to herself. There would be no breath lost attempting to reciprocate his snide remark. Then there was the girl mentioning the mission, and what took them so much time. For some reason Vera was not surprised they met someone who was deceased. These were alternate realities they were partaking in, after all. What was weird was that she'd be in the reality with Gabrielle and Lorielle. The thief had long since lost contact with the former, and the latter was not really a friend of hers to begin with. These alternate realities sure were weird. Well, whatever the case, from this moment onward Vera chose not to get involved with the conversations to be had. I'm sure they all had things to catch up on. She was done for now unless someone specifically needed to speak to her.
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Last   Returning from the Last EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 4:23 am

For once, Daki found himself landing on his feet. He had expected the jump this time (though not so suddenly), so he made sure not to be so clumsy. For once, he didn’t completely embarrass himself with some goofy landing. That was the only highlight for him though. He was still seething in his failure on the last floor. He couldn’t believe he had almost been taken out so easily. He was aware he wasn’t a fighter, but he didn’t think he was that weak. He didn’t even want to think about how they had to hold his hand to get through that last place. What would have happened if he weighed them all down. Heck, he basically did. It was clear he was the worst fighter on this team. That was a real shot to his pride. He would remain silent as he thought about everything that just happened.

He would only come back when Tomoe took his hand and shoving a necklace into it. She began speaking to him. She seemed nervous, and he didn’t blame her. What she just did took courage. Still it was rather strange. Heck, it made Daiki blush. For once, he was speechless as Tomoe took back the necklace and put it on him. He touched it gently, examining it for a moment. It looked so precious. He couldn’t help himself at her gesture. He wrapped his arms around her waist and looked at her, “Such a loving gesture by someone so radiant. My angel, I dread the thought of putting your kindness to shame, so let me be your shield. Should you need me, I will serve proudly. Even if Hell tries to claim you, I will follow and free you from its fiery depths. Though, I do not know what hell thinks it could hold you. You’d blind all the dwellers of that abyss with your pure light.” He was unknowingly probably embarrassing the woman more than she already was. He didn’t even think about others looking. Still, her gift was welcome. It meant a lot to him. He decided: Tomoe was the only woman for him. She was everything he had been looking for. All they had to do was finish their business here and go live happily ever after.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Last   Returning from the Last EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:57 pm

Returning from the Last 177191

"Romance in the work place. I think that's against the code of regulations. Especially when the world is coming down around us, heh." Natashi smirked as he taunted the two lovebirds. Little did he know Kirito was behind him with a blade gently pressed behind his back.

Returning from the Last Tumblr_nd7btiil1Z1sijhkdo1_500

"I believe it was a sweet notion, don't you Anya? After all, it'd be lovely if the man in our lives would think about others before himself for once."

There was some bloodlust in the air here, and Natashi raised his hands and grumbled. "Well, I guess some romance isn't bad at the work place. Where would us Men be without the lovely ladies by our side?" He was obviously trying to smooth things out with her. At this point it wasn't really clear if they were in some love triangle, or if the females just liked putting Natashi in his place every now and again.

Once Anya finished passing out food, she'd return to her station while Natashi and Kirito continued to bicker with one another like a married couple.

OoC: You all can plan here now. If you need to buy items, Anya works just like the Velvet Room. Kirito will forge new weapons for you from this point onward in your next foray into the tower. Natashi will provide information you may need to know, of course if he knows it himself.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Last   Returning from the Last EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Kahn landed on his feet looking around to see his group made it back in one piece, without the bodyguard or that strange red haired fellow that Kahn only caught a glimpse of when the reality...broke? That was the only way Kahn could describe it, granted when he heard the news he let out a sigh of relief. One that he felt like he had been holding in for a long time, a long long time.

Lorielle was safe, one of his mistakes undone.

Maybe now he could relax about the topics of his failures a bit, when things were explained it became evident that a few people were missing. Namely Naito and of course Hibiki, it seemed Scarlet was testing that fact already. "Mean silver guy, you mean Naito? No idea, I figured he would be here by now, usually he is the one who plans stuff out, but I have no idea where he is at. It makes no sense to me. As for Hibiki, he sacrificed himself to ensure that we would have a chance to live today. Evidently, that wasn't okay with some people, so here we are. Fighting to preserve and correct the mistakes that have been made." The red head said, granted now he had some serious confidence. He knew that the group could do this, regardless of the challenge that awaited them.

When Kogami made the comment, and Tomoe seemed to step to defend Kahn, at the core the man felt as though this wasn't right. "Tomoe, it's fine. Let him say what he wants, after what we accomplished it's going to take a lot more than that to bring me down." Kahn said with a surprisingly genuine calmness. Not going to take Kogami's bait for it. He would take the food and quickly devour it more than a bit hungry from the adventure, "I'd say give those who just got done a few before charging into the next floor. You did well being the leader by the way, I can't complain with the situation." He said before she ran off to give something to Daiki.

Glancing toward Mir he shrugged, "Given our situation it might not be a bad idea to keep an open mind to any supernatural idea that you have seen or read in books. Things around here can change at a moments notice, my name is Kahn by the way. Your name is Mir, right?" At least that is what Kahn had gathered thus far, he had heard bits and pieces of conversations while he was relaxing about his burden, and he thought he had caught her name.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Last   Returning from the Last EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:09 am

We saved a woman named Lorielle. She died last year if I remember correctly so I don’t know if this means anything, maybe it will help her, there’s no way to guess.

Returning from the Last 3462019_1391581629799.22res_500_281
“!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The simple uttering of Lorielle in the same sentence of saving her was enough to give Kogami a look of defeat. The image of Arubai stepping on her head the fact that he was useless and felt powerless to do anything, the choices he had to make that didn’t seem to mean anything. They managed to do something that Kogami couldn’t do, and the worst part was that Kahn was one of the people to be able to hold it against him. He couldn’t one up Kahn necessarily this time, it wasn’t a sin that they shared anymore. That was in fact one of the reasons why he tormented Kahn specifically, he wanted to shift the weight of his failure on someone else.

He couldn’t be there in that other world to see her again, he didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye. In fact, she probably wouldn’t even know what he was talking about. “………” Kogami simply walked away, not saying much as he walked past Kahn. However, he wasn’t beaming with hostility. That woman Tomoe, she had no ideas what she just did to Kogami. He doubted that she would even understand what that meant to him. He needed to think, he needed some space. What was he supposed to do now? He couldn’t shake the feeling that he “Owed” them something.

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Last   Returning from the Last EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:44 pm

//"Yes, good job tackling that tower, desu desu! We did a great job and our teamwork was superb!"// A familiar voice could be heard as a head of blonde hair snuck out from behind a tree with a wide smile. Of course, it could be no other than all of their best friend, Marah Bee! Or Souka. Or Brahma. Whatever he went by these days. Regardless, he shoved both hands in his pockets and leaned forward with a smile like no other. //"So maybe I'm exaggerating on the team work thing. We didn't really work together, but I was there in spirit, right? Man, it's been about a year and some change and you all haven't changed one bit."// The Blond demi-god would swipe his nose with a cocky grin before looking over to Destiny. //"Ah! Destiny-chan! I haven't seen you since you saved me from that thick headed Natashi! (he says this knowing Natashi is in the area) I feel like I have to repay you somehow. What about one date? This tower isn't so bad. I can take you anywhere you wish, so how about it?"// Souka gave a tooth filled grin before flashing his eyes over to Tomoe, then to Kirito and Anya. His eyes then flashed over to Vera and Mir. It was like a whole area filled with hotties!

Returning from the Last Tumblr_menup7IYl81rdycsyo1_250

The inner Souka shook his fists at all the guys out here. The ratio was perfect for them, being outnumbered by all these hotties. Man, did he choose the wrong side!? Not like he had a choice anymore. //"Let's hold off on that, lovely. I wouldn't want everyone else out here to feel out of place. So how about we all go out on a date? Let's leave this tower be and just go anywhere. Not like anyone can stop us, right? The world is ours."// He spoke with a calm yet playful tone, but his eyes soon took a direct focus upon Natashi. //"Isn't that right, Partner? You seem to have gotten comfortable with those two, but didn't you put their lives in danger in the first place? What a weird stockholm syndrome. I'm jealous! But I digress, I don't hold anything against any of you anymore. So how bout it? Wanna get out of here? I'd like to hear the ladies answer first, but you guys can feel free to chip in aswell. After all, I love everyone."//
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Last   Returning from the Last EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:12 am

Returning from the Last Tumblr_mmhz8ij6bQ1rh9eaqo1_500

She let Kogami walk off, as he suddenly looked...a bit distraught actually. But when Daiki decided to hug her, man oh man was a breakdown prepared. This wasn't the plan. Oh nononononono; she wasn't asking for a thanks. It wasn't her intention, she didn't see this coming. Why was he grabbing her waist? She flailed her arms to the sides and attempted to shake Daiki weakly, though Daiki would just feel tickling at the waist from her hands as she blushed furiously. That wasn't how she was going to be thanked right? Agh, it was sweet, she liked the compliments, urgh!

Returning from the Last MvluP

"ThankyouverymuchIamgladyoulikeitpleaseletmego!" She exclaimed, immediately wrapped her arms around Daiki a bit roughly, not exactly attempting a hug, as it was a rather a clumsy one, but maybe it was her attempt of fleeing the hug. She would push as hard as she could from Daiki, trying to get away. Too dangerous. He wouldn't know it, but she usually didn't let people get so close to her physically, especially in this fashion. Growing up as an abused and neglected child, she often sought refuge away from the hands of others. Even her foster parents who she holds a nice relationship with, doesn't let them hug her. But for some reason she doesn't care for others' personal space herself. Why was she this way? If she succeeded in being released from Daiki, she would grab her arms and shake a bit, her face sweating from the red hot blotches that grew on her face. "Keep it safe okay? I don't want it hurt. AndIdon'twantyouhurteither. Nooneneedstobehurtnotyoueither," she said, before placing her hands on her face to hide the red spots, her face getting a bit teary-eyed for certain reasons. Reflex maybe?

Though, she would slowly lose the color when the mysterious blonde boy showed up, acting like a nice person. At first she thought maybe he was Natashi's hidden partner, but after he spoke more, she didn't exactly get that vibe from him, though there was no way to be sure. She definitely did however sense that this boy and Natashi share something. She recognized his face from the news, as she has done her research. He was killed near Kizuna Academy, yet he was alive. Though this was not the first time she saw a dead man walking. "Marah Bee.....I suppose this our first meeting. Forgive me, but I am not exactly very keen on going before you tell me where. I wish to reach the top of that tower first. You wished to say hello to us because...?" she asked, while eyeing the group, Destiny specifically. She wasn't sure what to do, as she didn't know the history between the two. Explaining would be nice, but she was ready to grab her team to move on. She looked to Mir, Kogami, and Kahn, thinking of them as a possible team. If they wanted to go or stay back, they could always volunteer. However, she was to say the least, somewhat distracted by the Other Dead Man Walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Last   Returning from the Last Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning from the Last
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next