Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel

Daniel

Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open) Empty
PostSubject: Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open)   Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:26 pm

Dani was walking the dank subway of course his air conditioner had to be busted in the middle of summer other people mostly students moved out of the way to avoid him. He was about to enter  the  train  to see, and overhear two 3rd years from his school talking "It was really easy I Just told him I was Dani Impel's cousin he just gave me his wallet, and then bolted to who knows were", said the first third year while waving around a leather wallet. "Well dude its like I said as soon as you name drop that first years name people will do anything if you say you're friends or related to him he's none the wiser because he stays in his room most of the time he such an idiot even if he did know he'd probally belive it", He said while grinning. Dani glared when he heard this he ran then kicked the second third year as hard as he possibly could knocking the second third year out. "Hey you jerk who the heck do you think you are", Then the first third year stood up Dani leg immeaditly kicked up as soon as the first Third Year ran up kicking him square in the family jewls making him keel over. Dani then picked up the wallet"Hey if you're gonna lie about bein somebodies friend at least memorize the guys face",  Dani said while picking up the wallet ."great because of you two i'm gonna have to apologize and return this wallet to whoever you stole it from ya jerks",. "Shit this sucks I wonder if i'll even find the with how crowded this place is it's gonna be like trying to find a needle in a haystack",   Dani sighed then tried to ask other students but they cowered away.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kogoro

Lord Kogoro

PostSubject: Re: Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open)   Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:38 pm

Walking through the subways, Kogoro wasn't trying to hide himself as he usually does. It's a big enough crowd that, if anyone were to recognize him, he could get away easily. He had to run some errands today. Getting food, either stealing or fishing, and getting something to drink. He was pretty parched, and his throat kind of hurt. That's what happens when you eat stale salted chips. Even his own saliva wasn't helping all too much. He sighed, and suddenly noticed a noise coming from the right of him. He looked over and saw what looked to be high school kids fighting. And from the looks of it, one of them just stole the others wallet. Noticing this, Kogoro pushed other people in front of him out of the way and put a hand on the shoulder of the remaining high schooler. He wasn't gonna just sit by and let some kids get mugged, plus if Kogoro helped maybe he would get some money in return. He cleared his throat and spoke up. "So, mind telling me why you just beat up and mugged some other kids? Doesn't seem like the best place to do it, plus it's just wrong. So why don't you hand over the wallet, the kid gets it back, and no one gets hurt." He tried to make his voice sound as commanding as possible, but really he really didn't care too much, he just wanted to hopefully get a few bucks.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open)   Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:55 pm

Dani was about to walk away, but an hand was now on his shoulder he wasn't even paying attention to what the person who had a grip on his shoulder had to say. "Sir I would advise you to let go of my shoulder otherwise I don't know what i'll do to ya," Dani while putting the mans wrist in an vice grip. Dani then cleared his throat, and decided to speak up "now you listen here do you really think that this one of those two idiots wallet", Dani said while pointing back at the two third years keeled over with his thumb. Dani then heard a smaller voice from a junior high student is what he sounded like "Um thank you Mr. Dani you are a lot nicer then people make you sound," Dani gave the child that was recently hiding in the crowd of people the wallet then the kid ran away Dani's smile curve upward s slightly, before turning back with a frown "we done here old man or do you think that wallet still belonged to those two,"Dani said while he still had the older man wrist in a vice grip. Dani was still waiting for the mans statement, as he was now impatiently tapping his right foot.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kogoro

Lord Kogoro

PostSubject: Re: Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open)   Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Kogoro was taken a little by surprise as his wrist was grabbed suddenly. He knew he would get a reaction, but not like this. Still, he didn't show any reaction at all on his face, even when people began to stare, but what the kid said annoyed him. He was awfully pretentious for his age. He didn't say a word, seeing as he was busy giving the wallet to someone else. It was a younger kid, seems Kogoro was mistaken and he was getting it back for him. Well, can you blame him? It was loud, and all he saw was some kid taking a wallet from another kid. He looked over to the kids on the floor, guess they got what was coming to 'em. Kogoro cleared his throat and apologized. "Hey, sorry. All I saw was some kid taking another kids wallet. Don't blame me, blame the situation." He also grabbed the kids hand and  pulled it off his wrist, easily overpowering the younger kids strength. "Also, I'd like to ask you to never grab me like that again. I don't like being touched by most people, especially people I don't know." Kogoro rubbed his wrist, and saw that the kid wrinkled it, and even began to tear it a bit. Something snapped, and suddenly he had the cuff of the kids shirt in his fist and glared at him. "You shouldn't mess with an "old man" if you don't want to end up in the hospital." Kogoro didn't even care about hiding his emotions any more. This single article of clothing was the most precious thing to him, the only thing he had left of his old life from the only person who he could have considered family. He wouldn't just let it go by, and it showed in the anger on his face.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open)   Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:23 pm

Dani frowned "Well I warned you Mister I'm sorry but this might hurt you pretty bad let me tell you this I'm not going easy against you again,"Dani then easily used his new opponents momentum against him grabbing his lapels and slammed his head hard against his Opponents head multiple times until the man fell on rear end. Dani had a slight look of regret noticing  the sleeve of the shirt the Man was wearing was ripped, so Dani reached his arm Down to the man on the ground Dani easily deduced the man had no were to go from how easily the mans sleve ripped meaning those clothes must be quite old Dani finally spoke up I'm really sorry about that Old Man hear this is all the money it's quite a lot my Mothers a super famous fashion Desighner so I get a super big allowance so you can take your clothes to a seamtress also if you ever wanna eat out give me a call it looks like you haven't ate in a month", Dani said while taking all his money and dropped it on the mans lap, then he pulled out a notepad and pen the write down his Cell Phone number down on the mans lap. Dani gave another guilty smile, before saying "Really Old Man any help you want I'm serious I'll help you out with anything I mean anything food clothes or living exspenses but I better get outta here quick before the cops get here those two undoubtedly called them by now but before I go I don't know what happened to you but you cant judge people by their covers",  then Dani bolted right passed the cops around the cops thanks to the crowd of people that surrounded him he was able to get out incognito.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kogoro

Lord Kogoro

PostSubject: Re: Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open)   Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:03 pm

Once again, Kogoro was taken by surprise. One minute he was grabbing the kid by his shirt, the next he was on the ground, his head throbbing. He couldn't really hear what the kid said, but he saw him run away. Kogoro grunted in anger and got up, a circle of people staring at him. He looked in his lap and saw a bunch of money, probably the most he's seen in his entire life. He was confused. First, he grabs the kid, gets a head butt then gets left money? This say just kept getting weirder. He slowly got up, his head throbbing non-stop. He would need to make a point of finding that kid. Then, he noticed something else in his lap. It was a note, with a number on it. He assumed it was the kids cell phone number but....why give it to him? Does he want a rematch? Or is he just an idiot? Kogoro was too tired and too in pain to think about it right now. He stuffed the money and note in his pocket, and walked away from the subways, fixing his hair and dusting off his suit. He could get his sleeve fixed now. But his stomach growled, and seemed to take precedence over his thoughts. As he walked out into the sun light, Kogoro thought of what to get. "Maybe I'll just get myself some konpeito..."

-Left Thread-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open)   Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Retrivieing a wallet and returning it (open)
Page 1 of 1