Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) Empty
PostSubject: Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2)   Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Sentinel and Maria were waiting in line, Maria wearing very fluffy and warm coat with cute pink little earmuffs on, and the android wearing a very heavy coat. They were of course in line to get Hot Cocoa! What else would they get other than the warm, chocolaty goodness that was hot cocoa! This of course made Maria excited and she started to bounce around a bit in her seat despite Sentinel warning her that it was going to be quite hot and that she should wait. When her drink was served she thanked the waitress before hastily bringing the drink to her lips.

"Maria, wait that is going to be really-" Too late Maria let out a surprised yelp as the hot chocolate hit her tongue burning it slightly.

"Owie! Chocolate! Why have you hurt me!?" Maria says fanning her tongue a bit to help cool it off. She seemed stunned by this astounding betrayal! How could such a good thing like chocolate commit such a crime! Such a dangerous and unforeseen attack by something that stands for freedom, justice, children, hyperactivity, and tasting good!

"Maria, let me see." The android said before examining her tongue, it was only a little red from the hot chocolate. "Take it a bit slower, next time...let it cool off for a little bit. Okay?" Maria nods her head before staring intently at the greatest betrayal she had thus far in life.
Back to top Go down
eiozza

eiozza

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2)   Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:10 pm

Getting into the cafe was the easy part, now here is the hard part, waiting. It wasn't too long of a wait, the line was long but it is moving quickly. The cold that is in the air brought all these people to form a line to get something to help heat them through this. And within these people, Ryusaki waited. Finally at the front of the line he ordered a hot chocolate. He didn't like the bitterness of coffee so what else was there to warm this child up? As he paid for his drink he moves to the closest open seat there is and sits down. Taking off the cap to his hot chocolate he blows into it to cool it down before taking his first sip.

Delicious! Though his tongue was still burned by the hot chocolate the taste of it was to die for! Well not literally die just it is good! Putting down his drink Ryusaki looks around the room, what else was he supposed to do? Talk to his imaginary friend? Well he doesn't have one! Glancing around the room he sees Sentinel and Maria in their hot coco accident. He couldn't help but do a small chuckle at the scene.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2)   Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:37 am

Today, I want to eat on a regular cafe for no reason but I just have a mood to eat on just a simple restaurant. I know that people will go crazy on me if they saw me that is why i am wearing a hoodie so nobody could recognize me. As I entered the cafe, it was full of people. Some looked at me but they ignored me and continued at their meal anyway. So that means nobody recognizes me behind this hoodie. At last, I can eat in peace but the other problem is there is no table to sit on.

The nearest table I can see was the table with two people on it. One that is a girl in a very young age and she seems to be very cute, she can be a potential model. If only I can recruit new models but I can't unless with Sora's permission. The other one which is a man, somewhere at adult age might be her guardian since they do not look genetically the same. So I approached the table and aked them politely "Hello! umm... excuse me but is there someone sitting on that seat. The tables are kinda full and I hope you don't mind" I would then give them a big smile while still hiding myself within the hoodie jacket.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2)   Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm

The android looked over Maria making sure that she did not injure herself any further, but she was intent on blowing on her hot chocolate to ensure that it did not any further. However, the android's attention was suddenly drawn off from Maria toward a woman with a hood. She seemed to be intent on hiding her face and figure within that hood, which set off alarm bells for the android, but her polite demeanor seemed to indicate that she meant no harm. The android nodded, "Yes, feel free to take a seat. Don't be too worried about, but may I inquire as to the identity of this mysterious individual?" Maria on the other hand tilted her head toward Koharu.

"Are you a secret agent here to investigate the betrayal of chocolate against the human race?" Maria asked the woman, finally justice would be swift thanks to uhhhh the ummm...her imagination seemed to hit a brick wall of what to call the secret agent department of chocolaty investigation. Then Maria looked over toward Ryusaki, "Be careful the chocolate is going to hurt you, it's all part of it's secret plan." she said in a whisper that was really only audible to the four of them. The android couldn't help, but smile a bit.

"Come on now Maria, be serious, chocolate doesn't have the feelings or desires to harm you," The android said offering the two a smile, and then Maria leaned forward toward her guardian.

"That's what they want you to think, Senty." she said before giggling a bit.
Back to top Go down
eiozza

eiozza

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2)   Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 2:00 am

Ryusaki nods to the little girl, thinking very carefully about what she said "The hot chocolate does have one weakness. If you blow on it enough the chocolate will cool down and will turn back into delicious harmless hot chocolate!" Then he blows on his hot chocolate some more and takes a sip of it, giving the girl a smile after he is done. "See! Perfectly good hot chocolate right there, and it doesn't bite back.~"
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2)   Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 2:12 am

Me an agent? haha, this girl is adorable."*chuckle* haha, you're adorable! I am not a secret agent. I might be getting suspicious now so here" I took my hoodie to reveal my true identity. "Tadaa! I am Koharu Tateyama! You will know me if you watch my commercials Tee-hee!~".Hot Chocolate? Seems to be delicious and especially for this winter, it's gonna be cold so i'm gonna need a hot choco to warm me up! "Waiter!" I shouted. As the waiter approached us, he looked at me very strange but asked what is my order anyway. "Oh, I want a cup of hot chocolate and mixed berry pancake please". The waiter swiftly wrote my order up and said "Right away! ma'am" the waiter said before leaving the table to take my order.

I looked at the two again giving them a big smile. "So what's your name little girl?" I asked the little girl. She is adorable and cute, she is a potential model. "You know what? cutie? You're so cute! that I could just hug you. Also, you're a potential model since you're also very beautiful. I am glad to tell you that my modeling company are looking for cute girls like you. They're still in a progress to look for a girl cute enough to endorse a bunch of cute dresses. If your parent or guardian doesn't mind that is"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2)   Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:25 pm

The android looked at the woman in the hood with a care as she revealed herself, as Koharu Tateyama. His memory banks brought up various newspaper articles, commercials, blogs, and the like. He blinked, a clean career no reports of being caught with drugs and the like. It appeared that this was a fairly safe person for Maria to be interacting with, therefore the android's eyes glanced over to the other person. An unknown someone who Maria chose to speak to, therefore the android cannot really hold his response or interest against him. The android turned to the model, who seemed to have a unique interest in Maria, who herself seemed surprised at the model's appearance.

The android was surprised that Maria had gotten to met two famous people in person now. The first being Curoe, who had given her the green hair bead that was currently in Maria's hair. She had never gone anywhere without it. Sentinel really had to take her to the circus more, but when the model began to address Maria the young girl overcame her shock and awe and responded with her own big smile. "Maria Farren!" she said with a grin just as big as the model's. Upon hearing that she was a potential model, her mouth dropped and she blushed a bit. Obviously clearly flustered this was a lot for her to take in at once. "R-r-really?" she asked obviously a bit flabbergasted with the entire situation. At the mention of a parent or guardian signing on the android held out a hand toward the model.

"That would be me, I'm Maria's guardian, my name is Alphonse Sentinel or "Senty" as Maria likes to call me. Naturally, I have a few questions about the offer you are proposing. Namely, is this a long term contract or will we be able to stop should Maria not find it fun or should it prove to have an adverse affect on her school work. Secondly do you have images of these dresses? Next, who is your company taking these images for, and finally in case we need more time to think on this situation do you have a card so that we can contact you?" It was a flurry of questions, the android knew that much, but the woman wanted to recruit Maria, so he had to take the necessary precautions.

Maria turned back toward Ryusaki, obviously still very shocked, she had forgotten entirely about the hot coffee. She seemed to be looking at the young man trying to figure out if this was all a dream or not. First hot chocolate betraying her...now she is being recruited to be a model. Maria had heard of rocky roads before..but this was a first.

((Also just a note of importance, while I play both Maria and Sentinel, you have to interact with Sentinel in order to obtain a social link!))
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2)   Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:18 am

I turned my attention to Aplhonse or 'Senty and he asked a bunch of questions. Hmm, I'm not the one who is supposed answer that since i am not the one recruiting her but I know the answers. "First of all, there is no contract! from what I know, I think it's voluntary and when she wants to be a part of that company that is when she will sign a contract. Also, these are the dresses" I will pull out my phone from my pocket and showed pictures of the dress.

Dress 1:
Dress 2:
Dress 3:

"They're not much kiddie since these dresses are used for such parties and weddings if Maria will be the ring bearer or flower girl! I don't know about you but I think Maria would like to wear these. Also, I am not the one recruiting her, I am just telling you that the company where I work is finding a cute girl like her. The one you must contact is Sora, she is my manager and the same time the recruiter for this project so here's her number" I took a table napkin and wrote the number on it and gave the number to Alphonse. I put my number there as well if they need it.

Also, I called Sora through the phone. Sora's voice was audible to the both of them since the phone's loudspeaker is on. "Oh hello Koharu! What do you need?" Sora asked. "Well, I found a cute girl for your project" I aimed at the phone at Maria. Without a permission, the phone's camera flashed capturing the picture of Maria and I sent it to Sora. "Wow! She's adorable! but the problem, if the girl's guardian will allow her to volunteer just for a while in this project". "Don't worry Sora, I gave them you're number. They'll contact you ". "Thank you Koharu". "No problem" the call ended there and my food arrived just in time! I simply ate my meal in peace.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2)   Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 3:59 am

The android listened to the famous model very carefully making sure to gather every single drop of information. When he was shown the dresses he observed them carefully, noting that this was no doubt a contract with a wedding boutique or something along those lines. He showed the images to Maria whose eyes sparkled with glee and delight. It took a lot of her to avoid squealing in absolute delight. She was enthralled with the idea, so much that she seemed to be more than a bit interested in the idea as a whole. Sentinel looked at her, after Koaharu got done with Sora. "Maria, is this something you want to do?" The android asked the young girl, already figuring out what her answer would be, and the young girl giggled and looked up at him

"Of course Senty! I love the dresses and I want to wear them! This could be a lot of fun!" She said with a soft giggle, and the android looked at the number. He would contact Sora on the way, but for now he decided that he should thank the model. "Miss Koharu, I thank you for the opportunity you are giving Maria, we greatly appreciate it. Though naturally there are a few more questions I or perhaps we have for you. First of all..." The android began, but was interrupted by Maria.

"Will I ever get to dress up like a princess!?" Clearly that was important to the young girl, but the android only smiled and patted her on the head a bit. "Well my question was, do you have any tips to offer Maria at all to help her really enjoy this chance?" the android asked her while rubbing Maria's head, trying to calm her down a bit...but given her attitude...it was not very effective.

(Sorry for the delay)
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2)   Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:50 am

I continued eating my meal while watching the two. Maria seems to be very energetic and a bubbly kid she really is adorable and I was right, she wants to wear these dresses. Well, she is a girl so she can't resist this kind of stuff but some prefer simple ones since everybody is different. Sentinel hmmm... there is something strange with him, is he not human? I shouldn't ask all of a sudden. All I can say about him that he is a good guardian since he and Maria is very close so I think they Sentinel is really nice that is why Maria likes him so much.

Before answering both of the question, I wiped my lips with my handkerchief. "I don't know but since you're going to wear a gown, I think it's possible that you will get to wear like a princess. Also, there are other beautiful kids like you joining the project! So mingle with them so you can make friends! and therefore, you didn't just wear dresses and strike a pose. You also made friends in just a small event, sounds fun right? I think you're going to enjoy this if you really want to do this."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2)   Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:44 pm

Maria seemed to blush a bit when she was called beautiful, though her eyes were alit at the chance to be like a princess. Koharu had just made the young girl's dreams and it was taking all of her will to avoid squealing and bouncing around the room. She seemed oh so happy about this fact, and the fact that she would make friends was just icing on the cake. "Senty! Senty! Can I pleeeeassse!?" She asked begging her guardian, and the android could not help, but smile at her.

"Of course Maria, I'll contact her agent and make sure you get spot, alright?" he said in response, the young girl clapped her hands excitedly before turning back to her hot chocolate. The android smiled at Koharu, "Thank you for offering Maria this chance, as you can tell she appreciates it quite a bit. I feel like I owe you something for giving her this chance, it's been awhile since I've seen her so excited. So, I must thank you once again, you are far too kind." The android said smiling softly, genuinely happy once more.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2)   Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:53 pm

I smiled at the two and I appreciate that they appreciate my help. "No need to thank me. I am thanking you also for making me sit here" I finished my meal and stood up. "I'm leaving now and contact her as soon as you can because the photo shoot will happen on the next two days. So goodbye!" I waved then bowed at them before leaving the cafe but I was blocked by a bunch of people who wants to gets my autograph and photo of me but I kindly signed their notebooks one by one and let people took a picture of me.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2)   Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:50 am

The android smiled and watched the model leave, Maria had finished her hot chocolate and smiled at Senty. "Can I please?" It was obvious of what she wanted to do the android patted her on the head, before nodding. "Of course, get your coat on and I'll make the call while we're outside." The android said and Maria hastily put on her pink coat. The two then stepped out and the android took out the card, and opened up his phone.

"Yes, hello Sora? My name is Alphonse Sentinel, I'd like to discuss signing up Maria Farren for your project...yes....yes" The android said...wondering if the two would encounter that supermodel again.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2)   Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:18 pm

Sentinel of the Strength and Koharu of he Lovers have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2)   Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot Cocoa! (Open to 2)
Page 1 of 1