Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
What a day... (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
What a day... (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
What a day... (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
What a day... (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
What a day... (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
What a day... (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
What a day... (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
What a day... (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
What a day... (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

What a day... (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What a day... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: What a day... (Open)   What a day... (Open) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:57 pm

What a day...
~Rain never lets up huh?~
Aki was looking at a big statue, that almost went over her, almost trying to cover her, protect her. Then, out of the blue, it started to rain powerfully. Luckily she was under the statue but she couldn't move or she would be smashed by rain. This is horrible... Aki leaned back on the statue and sighed. She knew it was going to rain but her umbrella went flying in a gust of wind on the way here.

Song:
Outfit:
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: What a day... (Open)   What a day... (Open) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:21 pm

"Good Grief, that's a lot of rain...." Devin remarks to himself as he walks through the rain, grateful that he had bought a umbrella earlier at the Junes store in San Malarus... He was slowly walking down the path, that looks like it's going through an old park. There is even a old statue there from what it looks like.

"Of course no one would be out in this bad of a storm.... Why did I have to get lost in this creepy place?" He thinks to himself mumbling, hoping to find someone that lives around here to give him directions....

Absentmindedly, he starts walking towards the statue in the middle of the overgrown park "Wait, Is that?.." He notices the girl standing under the statue as Aki, one of the few people he's actually met since he moved here a week ago.

"Hey, Aki! Is that you?" Devin yells over the rain, happy to see a familiar face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a day... (Open)   What a day... (Open) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Aki turns to the person calling her name. Hm?! Bark-san? Aki becomes happy to see someone she knows to help her. She had ran into him at school a lot so she knew him well. It's great to see you! I was worried I would have had to stay here until the rain ended!
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: What a day... (Open)   What a day... (Open) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:07 am

"Boy, am I glad to see a fimilair face." Devin says while walking up to his friend, genuinely happy to see her. "Wait.... What are you doing out here in this weather? It's clearly not the type of weather you would take a leisurely stroll in...." He steps under the statue, closing his umbrella.

"How has life treated you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a day... (Open)   What a day... (Open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 5:33 pm

Aki gives a sheepish giggle. I had an umbrella but...It's gone now... Then Aki looks at the rain and sighs. I'm fine...How are you?
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: What a day... (Open)   What a day... (Open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:31 pm

"Lost. But other than that, I'm doing good." Devin says, sighing and watching the rain fall from the thundering, dark clouds above them.

"What are you doing here? Do you have family your visiting or....." Devin says, before catching himself.... He thought he was starting to sound like a creep. "Uhh... Any how, do you know how to head back home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a day... (Open)   What a day... (Open) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:56 pm

Aki looked around...She felt a little weird being so close to Devin. I'm...As lost as you are...
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: What a day... (Open)   What a day... (Open) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:38 am

"Well, that's great...." Devin says while trying to back away from her to where they aren't to close.... Or at least far enough for her to feel more comfortable. " Do you remember part of the way back?" All of a sudden the sky lights up and causes a thundering roar from the sky.

"I have an umbrella, but we would have to be squeezed in pretty close for us not to get wet... Or you could take the umbrella and I could just walk out there... If we work together we could find a way out of here and back home." Devin says, listing off options.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a day... (Open)   What a day... (Open) EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 6:49 pm

Aki jumped a little at the thunder shock. U...Uh...I'm fine with anything as long as we go soon! Aki was not being calm at all.
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: What a day... (Open)   What a day... (Open) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 2:53 am

"Well... I'd be fine with out the umbrella." Devin says while trying to remember his way home "Hey look, the rain is slowing down!"

" I was wondering... What kind of things have you been up to? I haven't seen you much around the your house." Devin says as he hands her the umbrella "Let's try to hurry, don't need to stay in the rain after-all."

A few minutes later, Devin is absolutely soaked with rain water. "Does anything look familiar to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a day... (Open)   What a day... (Open) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:05 pm

Aki looked around. House... Yea uh...I just... I've been out a lot..

Aki felt a little bad as she looked at her soaked friend. Uh...No...I see nothing... Aki walked over to him and put the umbrella over him, she gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: What a day... (Open)   What a day... (Open) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:15 am

"Huh..." Devin thinks as he scours the area "Actually I think I came from that way." He says as he points in towards one of the many paths shown.

"Wait, don't do that!"He says quickly, reacting to Aki's movements "I'm already wet, and there wouldn't be enough room for the both of us under there." Plus Devin was afraid that it might be taken the wrong way....

"Any how, let's head through this path, yeah?" He asks as he walks towards the direction he pointed to earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a day... (Open)   What a day... (Open) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 5:28 am

Aki had a feeling it was him either being stubborn or embarrassed, but she still felt bad. F..Fine...If you don't wanna use it with me I'll just give it to you, getting wet never hurt any one... Aki moves in a swift motion, taking the umbrella away from her head, pulling her hood up, and moving the umbrella towards Devin, motioning him to hold it.
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: What a day... (Open)   What a day... (Open) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 5:51 pm

" No, really, I'll be fine." Devin says while he moves it back over her head "I used to go out in the rain without a umbrella all the time, all I'll need to do is change my clothes when I get home."

The path that they walked down continued to twist and turn, going over bridges. " I was wondering, what kind of things do you like doing?" Devin asks, trying to keep the conversation going "I'll start. I like to play video-games, watch Anime, read, and cook when I'm able to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a day... (Open)   What a day... (Open) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:04 am

As much as this made Aki mad, she had to carry on for his sake.

Aki wasn't really focusing Uh... I like... Video games, I guess, because I can see how the fictional world is so different from ours and- Aki went off on a tangent on how the world of video games is an amazing world. I also love baking! Then she went off on how much she likes baking. Then off about reading, and then off about the flute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a day... (Open)   What a day... (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

What a day... (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next