Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Thief! Thief! [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Kevin

Thief! Thief! [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Thief! Thief! [OPEN]   Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:45 am

Thief! Thief! [OPEN] Junko-Enoshima-GIF-Danganronpa-anime-37220566-245-280

"Ms. Tateyama! What is your reaction that you're famous around the world?"

"I am so shocked! I didn't expect this especially when I am just a commercial model! So I am thankful to all the people who supports me until now."

Here I am standing in front of a TV store in a mall watching my own interview. I am on a shopping spree so that's why I am here on the mall with my assistant, Brent. I am the one buying all the stuff while Brent holds the stuff that I bought for me. Well for now, I've bought so many stuffs that I can't count!

"Chop! Chop! it's time to go, Brent! Can't you go a little faster?" I shouted at him. Brent was having a hard time carrying all the things I bought. "Sorry, ma'am... It's just that it is too heavy' the thing he just said agitated me. "Oh come on! Brent! Man up! I am gonna late for my next appointment!". "Sorry..." is all he can say. I just ignored him and left him on his own.

While I was walking, a mysterious man charged at me. Making me dropped my purse and Kuma-kun. "Hey! what's the hell is your problem!?" As I looked at the man, he already got my purse and ran away. I tried to chase him but running with high heels is very hard but although I tried, I fell down. The thief is running away and the purse has all of my money in it! "Help! Help! a thief!"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Thief! Thief! [OPEN]   Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:53 am

Jack could feel it in his heart, with every beat the feeling grew stronger and stronger until no amount of effort could quell it's mighty roar. Yes! His soul was ablaze! His very blood boiled with anticipation. His body ached with heroic passion at the very thought of the events transpiring before him. The shear force of his thundering spirit would have shattered his body if his will had been that of a normal man.... But no, no his was a will of pure iron. Tempered in the searing heat of his blazing ambition and determination! His was a will that stood strong in spite of the test of time... Yes... he would over come!

"Order 26?"

"Right here," Jack said as he got his lunch from the counter... man... fast food just isn't as fast as it used to be... Jack had to wait a full two minutes for his glorious gift from the gods of justice... That gift being a double cheese burger with extra pickles, mustard, and a side of fries. Truly this had been a test of his heroic will...

As Jack left the burger joint he could't help but over hear a call in the distance.... what was that? A purse?... Being stolen!? Without a second thought Jack put his sack lunch on the ground(behind a garbage can under a newspaper.... don't want it getting stolen after all...) and quickly darted down an alleyway. He removed his street cloths and donned his helmet... it was time for a hero...

Jack rushed from the alley and towards the shouting. Luckily it seemed the criminal was already running towards him, or at least a rather burly man carrying a small purse was comeing at him... The fact that he to was being chased by a woman in high heals seemed to seal the deal.

Thief! Thief! [OPEN] 14683

"Stop right there you purse snatching creep!" Jack shouted standing in the man's path,"First of all, that purse really doesn't go with that outfit.... And second... Give up and return what you have stolen!"

Thief! Thief! [OPEN] Tumblr_mkrio4Umdl1qa5504o1_400
"Protecting the world from the shadows that plague it at every turn! We brave hero's fight for the souls within!"

Thief! Thief! [OPEN] Go-onger%2Bgif
"The charging red chariot! True Self Sentai! Personanger RED!"

Ether from fear or shock...this managed to stop the mugger dead in his tracks...
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Thief! Thief! [OPEN]   Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:09 am

I removed my heels and took Kuma-kun and the heels with me. I am glad that someone stopped the mugger from running. "STUPID! GIVE ME BACK MY PURSE!" I shouted angrily at the mugger and kicked him right in the crotch. The kick made him drop the purse and him as well to the ground, in pain. I then took my cellphone from my purse and dialed 911. "911, There is a mugger in San Malarus and this is my exact location San Malarus Mall, in front of a..." I then looked to a store in front of me and it was a bakery, Roselia's Pastries to be more specific."bakery named Roselia's Pastries. The mugger is now defenseless and you can just arrest him right now. Yes! I am Koharu Tateyama! the commercial model so yeah meet me in this place, bye." then phone off. I focused my sight on the man who saved me. He has a red jumpsuit and a red helmet as well so maybe it's a reference to Power Rangers, a kiddie show. Don't tell me, he's a big nerd but oh well, he stopped the mugger so I might wanna repay him. "Hey there, thanks for catching the mugger. Do you want something in return? Wanna eat in a luxurious restaurant? Don't worry, I'll treat you but after we make sure that this guy" I kicked the mugger again but this time on his stomach. "gets arrested" I then gave him a smile, a charming one.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Thief! Thief! [OPEN]   Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:13 pm

Jack held his pose for a moment... well... she just took all the fun out of the situation. Jack looked down at the poor man and cringed slightly... man... that MUST have hurt. Then again... he did kinda deserve it. Hmmm... this was quite a conundrum. Ugh... It would have been much more simple if she had just allowed him to fight the mugger for the fate of the world. There would have been lazers, and swords and a Zord fight! How cool would that have been? But.... Jack supposed this would cause less collateral damage in the end...

Wait... did she say free food?

"Of course mam, always a pleasure to help, however I shouldn't accept any payment, your safety is enough for me.... Buuuut if you insist I won't reject your hospitality."Freeeeeeee Fooooooood....
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Thief! Thief! [OPEN]   Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:52 pm

"Cool! It's set then! I am Koharu Tateyama by the way, I am a commercial model but it's ok if you don't know me so yeah thanks again" I introduced myself to the teenage boy. After that, the police arrived and arrested the mugger. before they took off with their police car, one of the police approached me holding a notebook. "Oh my god! It's Koharu Tateyama! I an your biggest fan! Can I have your autograph?" I gave the police a big smile and took his notebook putting my autograph on it. "Awww... Thanks for supporting me so here" I gave his notebook back with my signature on it. " Thank you! Ms. Tateyama bye!" was the police's last words before leaving the scene.

"Ms. Tateyama!" a familiar voice can be heard from a distance. It was obviously Brent, my personal assistant. "What took you so long?" I asked him. " All your things is on the car now and I thought you were already there but no so I looked around for you so shall we leave?" I nodded no and said "No not yet, We're eating lunch at The Vikings". I looked at Jack again and said ""Ok let's go eat lunch now"

As we arrived at the expensive restaurant, a big buffet surprised us. It is always a buffet here so there are a variety of food choices. We sit in our assigned table which I reserved from the counter and looked at the two. "What are you waiting for? Let's eat up!" Then I would rush into the buffet table taking all the food I just need because I am on a diet you know.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Thief! Thief! [OPEN]   Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:36 pm

Jack was kind of in shock of the whole situation.... It... it all happened so fast... one moment he was agreeing to go eat with this strange woman... the next her PERSONAL assistant came with a car and... and... She had a personal assistant? Is that just a thing that happens now? Was she famous or something... Now that he thought about it she did seem familiar. Hmmmm oh well- Wait did she say we're eating at The Vikings?... That uber expensive buffet with the weird norse theme and where the wait staff are all big burly men in viking costumes... Well... This was a pleasant surprise.

Upon arriving the two got seated in a privet booth. the waiter looking at jack funny... what.... was there something on his helmet?... No sooner had we sat down, had the strange woman charged off towards the buffet... Jack sighed and got up as well... Free food after all. Jack did feel a little silly getting food dressed up as a Ranger... but hey... Gatta be yourself right?

Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Thief! Thief! [OPEN]   Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:34 am

As we are eating, it is silent and nobody spoke a letter or a word so I thought that I might wanna start a conversation. "So... mysterious savior, you haven't introduced yourself yet. So what's your name? and also, can you take your helmet off? if you don't mind that is" then I took a bite of my food that I've chosen on the buffet. There are lot of food here but I have to watch what I eat and my weight or my modeling career will be ruined if I get fat. " Again, I am Koharu Tateyama and this is my personal assistant, Brent Nagachika" We introduced ourselves although I've introduced myself on the first place. Well, it is just to recognize my name Tee-hee. "Yo" Brent greeted the mysterious savior and continued on his meal. "Also, thank you for saving Ms.Tateyama when I was gone. I appreciate that" he added. "I wanna know more about you Mr.Mysterious. Where do you live? What is your job? Where do you study? Do you have a family?" I asked a ton of question to Mr.Mysterious, I hope he doesn't mind answering them all.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Thief! Thief! [OPEN]   Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:55 pm

Boy this food sure looked tasty... Yep! Jack bet it would have been the best prime rib he'd ever had! In fact the sight alone made his mouth water with anticipation!... To bad he'd never get to eat it though... After all this was a VERY public place. He couldn't go taking off his helmet here! It would give away his identity! (not that he hasn't in the past... but then again Jack isn't the most consistent fellow in the world now is he?) Jack began to feel uncomfortable as the girl stared at him... he was truly beginning to suspect that there was something on his helmet... Then there was her... friend... This guy seemed to be eyeing Jack like a hawk...

"OH! uh... Ehem Sorry about that," Jack would say in response to her sudden question,"I am Personanger Red. That is all I can tell you... I am sorry miss but my identity must remain a mystery," Jack said in his best dramatic voice... heh... he kinda liked being called mysterious...,"It's nice to meet you both, and there is no need to thank me." Jack stood form the table and took a tape recorder out from one of his pouches pressing the play button. The recorder began to play heroic and triumphant music as Jack put one of his feet up on his chair and took a heroic stance,"Defending the world form evil is all the thanks I need, for I am a Featherman Ranger! It is my duty to bring justice and peace to the world! I live in the city I protect... My job is the defense of our fair city from all those who would defile it! I study under the great Rangers of the past, and my team is my family..." Oh yeah... jack felt cool.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Thief! Thief! [OPEN]   Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:46 am

"Nice to meet you too Personanger Red heehee" I played along with his hero games because it was funny and I think it's cute."*chuckle* you're funny hahaha! Well, if you want to be Mr.Mysterious well fine then I won't force you Tee-hee" I took a sip from my ice tea. Brent looked at Mr.Mysterious glaringly, it seems like he's jealous with Personanger Red. Ergo, Brent still continued with his meal while looking at Mr.Mysterious, observing his every words and actions. I am finished eating so I wiped my lips with my handkerchief and stood up. "Ok, I think I should be leaving now but if you want to stay more longer, you can but this only for lunch time so as the clock strikes at 2, everyone will leave so yeah if you want to stay, suit yourself" I then looked at Brent and said "Brent! Prepare the car! We're leaving!". Brent quickly finished his meal and stoop up. "Yes! Ma'am!" he responded and left the scene leaving me and Mr.Mysterious alone in the table. " If you need help, you can text or call me at this number" I gave Mr.Mysterious a calling card. "Please don't hesitate to ask me for help! Don't be shy! So yeah goodbye now!" I waved at him as I leave the scene.

-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Thief! Thief! [OPEN]   Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:34 pm

... What just happened?...she was talking a mile a minute... she handed Jack a slip of paper... then like smoke in the wind... she was gone... Huh... Jack sat back down and looked at the paper in his hand... Jack was once again rethinking this whole... Ranger thing. Sometimes maybe... Just maybe... people could save them selves. She certainly seemed capable of defending herself... jack would have to give this some thought. But for now... Food. Jack slid some of the stake under his helmet and savored the rich flavor.... Way better then that burger he was gunna...

THE BURGER! JACK FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT! NOOOOOOOOO!

That night... A very lucky possum had quite the feast....

Exit
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Thief! Thief! [OPEN]   Thief! Thief! [OPEN] EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Jack of the Chariot and Koharu of he Lovers have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thief! Thief! [OPEN]   Thief! Thief! [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Thief! Thief! [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1