Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sand & Snow [Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:28 pm

Well, great. '' 'Memento Mori.' You know, that phrase isn't so foreign. You really never considered until you asked for the meaning? As a matter of fact, why didn't you try to find out right away, when you didn't know what that means?'' Sharaku wasn't good with these 'feels' moments. He didn't really know what to say to that. Technically put, Hyde did have to take responsibility, even if for believing it would be so easy. If it was him..? He sure wouldn't just take the statement that he has to take responsibility for his actions. That seemed farfetched to him, when such a power was in question. Nothing was really for free, even in the world of supernatural. One should never assume that. Hyde could have asked more in detail before grabbing at it, because it sounded like exactly what they needed. ''I still think you could have asked more first. Honestly, a vague statement that you have to take responsibility wouldn't really cut it for me when this big of a power is in question.'' Maybe that was just him though. He had the tendency to think there was a catch in something, when it felt off to him for whatever reason. Even at times when it wasn't necessarily the truth.

''I can't say, but if that was really a part of the contract, then you just might. Still, no regrets? We naturally regret things when we do something we shouldn't have, or when we make a wrong move. That's like saying you want to believe everything you do is right. Which is, obviously a selfish way to see things. It isn't a bad thing to realize you made a mistake. We do. That's what teaches us what we should steer clear of next time around. Though, you may just have bitten off more than you can swallow this time around. This is why I dislike being all rushy into everything. They say you get what you deserve, but I don't know. That's up to you to think over.'' He honestly didn't know whether he should feel bad for the redhead, or not. Logic would say yes, because dying was a serious problem...for some, at least. On the other hand, if it really was a result of Hyde rushing into it, and believing a few vague words blindly, then...it was his own fault. Hell, he hadn't even wondered what a foreign sounding phrase meant until a good deal of time later. Showed how much thought he initially gave it. And now he's all down when he accidentaly figured out due to circumistances. Should have wondered sooner, if he was to say something.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:39 am

Yea, I guess you’re right about that. This is my own problem that I have to think about on my own, but I wasn’t sharing it with you to feel sorry for me. I was only showing you how strong my resolve is, I’m willing to bet everything to make sure that we all make it out of this alive, even if it costs my own life. I don’t regret anything, but I’ll only regret it if something happened to you guys and this world anyway despite all of my efforts.”

Sharaku didn’t have to understand, Hyde wasn’t being selfish about it. “ if I didn’t take the power then, there wouldn’t be a second chance for me to take it again, I acted on an opportunity.” It was tough talk, but Hyde was in fact scared. He was scared of dying, of it all ending so sudden as soon as he found something worth living for. However, he was going to try his best to mask it. ‘No one told me to do this; I did it of my own volition. So you are right sharaku, I wouldn’t have anyone to blame but myself if it doesn’t turn out the way that I wanted to, but i….. I’m….. still sad…..”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 1:15 pm

Strong resolve...? For whatever reason, Sharaku just felt like it was Hyde taking the offer because it seemed good, and now half-freaking out over his new revelation. Because wondering whether you're going to die in this way totally shows how you're sure with your resolve. ''Is it? It seems to me that you are in some way scared, if you keep worrying over the fact that you found out the terms. A strong resolve would mean you're one hundred percent fine with yourself dying. Can you claim that?'' Sharaku would inquire, keeping a steady look on the redhead. ''To be honest, I do not understand your sentiment. You want everyone to come out of it alive. Yet, if you die, that is not exactly what will happen. What is the point? Let's say you manage, but after death, you can do nothing. Another tragedy can come all of a sudden, like this one did, and screw all you did over.'', he would frown a little. Heroic act, yes, but for how long? Assuming Hyde would be capable of it, with his kind of personality. What happened in San Malarus sure didn't seem to be making people safe at all.

''I never understood the point of putting others before yourself. You don't even know whether they'll appreciate what you're doing for them. I never got help from others, why would I want to go as far as give my life for them? The only ones benefiting from this would be others. What do I get? A measly feeling of accomplishment, if even that? And then they go get themselves in trouble again anyway. I see this only as a way to ruin yourself by giving too much.'' Maybe if humans were less selfish. But, he had trouble believing in that. Really, what would Hyde get in return, except his own demise? There was no guarantee all of them would live much longer past his death. Anything can happen.

''If you were really dedicated, I'm sure that there would be a way to go about your dream without some power that takes your life in the end. Isn't that what you believe? That anything is possible?''
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:54 pm

That is that I believe, that anything is indeed possible. The possibility of not dying is just as real, and I bear no shame in having hope in that possibility. I was close to regretting it, but that was before I realized what we were going up against. Angels, and gods, this is serious. I’m always full of confidence, but I honestly wasn’t sure, but with this power, maybe this increases our chances. It’s about sparing no expense in order to make sure that we all can survive instead of losing everything. It’s better than a “What if” scenario on what would of happened I didn’t take this power. “

Hyde would then pat his friend on the back and smiled. “Hey, I’m pretty sure if push comes to shove, you’ll be around when it happens. Even if it’s out of self-obligation, I don’t think you are the type of guy that would ignore someone’s cry for help.” Hyde did have a significant amount of faith in sharaku he wondered if Sharaku knew that. “ I don’t really do it to be thanked, it’s just that our chances of losing is even less. Even if only you guys were to acknowledge it if something bad does happen, that’s ok too. However, it doesn’t mean that something bad will happen, with all of these angels and wishes I’m sure that it’ll all work out. Who knows, maybe I’m overthinking things, I haven’t even spoke to Igor yet.” Hyde would say this with a bright smile to Sharaku, free from the previous worries he was showing before. Hyde wasn’t about to give up just yet.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:29 pm

''Hm. You've said it's been a while, yes? What exactly have you done since then, that was much better than what you managed before you got your new power? It all also depends on how you use what you have. That said, 'What if' applies in this scenario as well. It does both ways, no matter what you do. If you didn't take it, you'd wonder what would happen if you did. Now you can wonder what would be, if you had not. Honestly, I haven't seen much difference since you got it. It didn't make you solve our problem any quicker. Fighting strength is one thing, but it is not all we need. You can have all the power you want, but if you use it carelessly, you might as well be without it.'' Hyde was all about being positive, having hope and confidence. But intangible stuff like that didn't save anyone's life unless put to practice. What exactly was the redhead even doing to make his dream come true besides babbling about it? Most of what he had heard involved something negative, like getting himself arrested for a while, or causing a mess in an Alternate world. The rest? They were with him too, and did just about as well as he. If this power was really worth it, Hyde should have been sticking out in a good way already, but frankly, Sharaku couldn't recall one special moment yet. Call him a downer, but that was how he saw the situation at the moment. So, he himself didn't have several Personas..and? He still fought well enough, without an actual Persona in the first place. Nor had he made a big mess yet. Hyde was usually good mostly for cheering up..those that it worked on, that is.

He would frown, and scoot away a little when Hyde patted him. ''That's right. You either think or don't think. And what do you know for sure, hm? I could leave you, if I so chose, no matter how much you'd believe I won't.'' That was honestly questionable. It all depended on how things would go. But he wasn't going to lie. Unless he had a damn good reason to literally risk himself for someone, he would think it over at least twice. Hyde was so determined on seeing the good in everyone. Tsk. Some people just weren't. End of story. ''And once again, nor does it mean something good will happen. I don't want to say everything is going to be grim, but your way seems foolish to me. You always make everything out to be good in the end. There are things that cannot be fixed, you know?'' Hyde's neverending positiveness was annoying him, to be completely and utterly honest. Life wasn't going to grant him everything good no matter how hard he tried.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:59 pm

Hyde would put his hand back down after sharaku scooted away from him. He didn’t say mouth of anything after a while, he mostly continued to flip another coin that he took out while he continued to look out into the vast ocean. There was a period of silence and he didn’t have much else to say. “ Maybe I should just head out then, I’m sorry today didn’t turn out the way that you wanted it to. Though, if you are still up for trying out the cake I’m going to make for your birthday. I’ll be sure to send it on over. “

What else could he say at this point? Hyde started to get up and leave. “ I guess you’re right, I wasn’t able to do anything positive with this power yet. But I’ll prove you wrong…… it wasn’t for nothing…. I’m pretty sure you get along a lot better with Naomi. She's not as senselessly hopeful like i am.” He mostly didn’t want to end it on a bad note, but it seems that his life actions brought up a sort of backlash when it comes to the people that he wanted to be close too. This power was great, but it was pretty limiting when it’s based of bonds that Hyde can’t even afford to maintain when he’s always bumping head. Well, he told sharaku what he wanted to tell him, so he could of figured nothing else mattered at the moment. Unless sharaku had anything more to say to Hyde, Hyde was gone.

unless sharaku has anything left to say, it can end here
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:29 pm

Sharaku would just shrug stiffly. He wasn't going to literally turn down Hyde's plans. It was fine as it was. He didn't expect to come to an understanding really. He didn't hate Hyde like Naomi, but it was obvious the two of them had rather conflicting viewpoints on this. The redhead was just trying for too much, without any evident result as of yet. Whether it was actually pointless or not, he just found it too fairytale like for him to accept. Having multiple Personas made the younger man stronger in combat, yes, but everything else? The meeting with Angel already suggested this would require a lot of willpower and making sound decisions in terms of fate, not just physical power. Would Hyde's amazing, costly power help him with that? So far, keeping up a fight only got the redhead to cause a riot in one of the other worlds.

''Do as you will then. I won't be stopping you unless it affects me directly. And yes, right now I do get along with her better. Doesn't mean it matters longterm. You just sound like you're getting jealous when you put it that way. You're the one who said friends don't have to always agree. Giving up already?'', he would state, with a rhetorical question at the end, not doing much else. If Hyde walked off, so be it. He was going to stay sitting there for a while longer and stare at the sky.
[b]

Last edited by Sharaku on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:38 pm

Hyde stopped midway without turning back to look at Sharaku. “ Not really jealous, just point out the obvious. Not that it matters anyway, it is what it is. Though I didn’t say I was giving up either…..i never give up. Did you forget our conversation already? I wasn’t going to give up on you, or turn y back on you like people did in the past .” In a sense Hyde was feeling more like there was a lot of things that he felt as if he had to do on his own. Surprisingly he was remembering the conversation that he had with Lola, he kind of wondered if things were fated to end up the way they currently seem. “ Don’t worry sharaku, I won’t do anything intentionally that would affect you directly. However, you make “Stopping me” sound like an easy feat. Overall, jealously is for the weak-willed. “ Hyde would say this in a teasing way, he literally had a way of striving towards an objective once he finds out something he wants to do.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:04 pm

''That's a strange way of pointing out the obvious then. Frankly? We do get along, but I can't say I know much of how she thinks. Nor does she know me to that extent. We simply haven't had the chance to disagree on a bigger scale yet. There is no way to assume we will get along once everything comes out to light. I hang out with her, but I do not know what to say about her, really.'' That was a fact. He and Hyde have had more mind to mind talks than he had with Naomi. Thus, it came up they disagreed quite plainly. Simple as that. ''Sadly, I can't believe words easily. Keep saying that, but I take claims like these with a grain of salt. You've ran in the past, who's to say you won't now? Maybe I am overly skeptical, but I've learned to depend mostly on myself. I don't know if that will ever change.'' Sharaku would shrug. Besides, trying too much wasn't the best route with him either. He was really whimsical to be honest. It just gave him the feel that Hyde's best way to do things was sprout words. That's all he always did. Repeating that he was going to keep his back a million times did not mean anything. Empty words much? Who knew.

''Hm? And it's supposed to be hard? As you say, anything is possible. Therefore, I can stop you if I so want. Don't misuderstand me. If I see a reason, I will fight for it. I just don't understand yours. We have different viewpoints. This is what it is.'', he would shake his head. He disagreed with Hyde's base concept, but it didn't mean he was vouching for the complete opposite either. ''What is the definition of a strong-willed person then?'', he'd ask, leaning his chin on one hand. As frustrating as it could be, Hyde made for an interesting conversations at times.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:45 pm

“I ran? So did you when you escaped from the facility that was holding you hostage. What was you facing by staying nothing positive of course. Instead of sprouting all of the things that I said I would do, it’s not like you are the kind of person that would follow suit with your own words as well. Or maybe you are, which is why you don’t make promises you can’t keep. I don’t hate that about you though. Me however, I’m tired of running away from my problems. That’s all i ever did, taking track is simply a reflection of my complex with the idea that I can outrun everything. But I can’t, I kind of realized that just now. “

Hyde would simply shake his head afterwards, still in the same position when he stopped walking. ”Oh, well look at you, believing in something that’s baseless. That sounds like a statement I would make, considering the fact that there isn’t any real proof to support it besides my own opinions and ideals. However there is such thing as believing in a possibility and saying that you can do something because you can, by saying you can because you want to, don’t you contradict yourself?”

Going over what makes a strong will, Hyde only had to be brief. Someone who could relentlessly chase their dreams, desires and objectives tenaciously. Someone who wouldn’t let the things at the corner of their eyes to fully break down their spirits.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:30 pm

Was that not exactly what he had been talking about? Sharaku would give Hyde an indifferent face. ''And? Yes, I did. I'm not denying that. What I'm saying is, that I didn't do that for anyone, but for myself. So have you in the past. Staying by someone's side could just as well mean something far from positive for your own being. That's the point I'm refering to. Normally, you don't hang around when something is hurting you. Would you stand behind someone's back, if it meant possible trouble for you? Till the end, just like that? Is it wise to trust another to not break and run in such a situation? And you are more correct with the latter. I do keep a promise once I make one. However, I do not promise carelessly. Because making a promise you later realize you cannot make due on, only hurts the other person more. More than telling them it may not be possible, so they can come to terms with that possibility in case you do fail.'' That all there was to say. What was the point of babbling endless positive promises when you're not sure you can really fulfill them? Only makes it worse when someone who believed you sees it all scatter into wind in the end.

Sharaku would snort, inspecting the redhead thoughtfully. ''Nice catch for this once. Yes, in a way. But, there is also a difference. By believing something as straightforward as my ability to stop you, I am not affecting anyone else seriously. You, on the other hand, are blindly believing a dream that will dissapoint a lot of people in case it fails. I don't go as far. Stopping you isn't that much of a daunting task, compared to what you are advertising. I can believe something that isn't too far up in the clouds. I like to keep my feet near the ground, at least. And I didn't say you shouldn't hold any faith, just don't overdo it.'' He couldn't deny Hyde's claim completely, but he wouldn't just give in either. His reasoning wasn't as simple as Hyde viewed it.

''Ah yes, but the things at corners may be important, no?''
, he would shrug vaguely, not having much more to say to that description.

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:46 pm

“What promise did I make? What guarantees did  I make?  It’s simple, with the ore power that we have we better our chances higher than we would have with the less power we have. “  Hyde wrapped his cape around his chest and shoulder he was getting a little cold.” The things at the corners are something you pass by when you move forward through life. They remain in the side of your vision as you head on to the goals that you see that’s right in front of you. If you can chase a dream that tenaciously without letting anything or anyone bother you,  I’m sure you could  consider that as a strong will.”

Hyde was quiet for a moment,  thinking about what he said. “though I guess you are right,  the things at the corners can also be important. But that depends on the person of course. “
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:05 pm

''For example, you did say you would stay by my side. That sounds like a promise to me.'' Sharaku would shake his head briefly. ''That nonwithstanding, you speak of power highly, but that is far from all we need. If you make a wrong decision mentally, not even a large amount of power at your disposal might be able to help you out. More power being used wrongly even once can make for very bad results. It can help, I won't argue that, but it's also risky, unless you know what you're doing and do it cautiously enough.'', he would sigh faintly. ''You know, the phrase 'Mind over matter' actually works often. Not always, of course, but it does show that literal power is not everything.'' Afterall, many of his fights and arguments actually began because of a verbal misunderstanding and stepping over the line that way. If handled better, power may not even be needed in some cases. Not that he was good at that, because what was happening kind of showed so, but it was something that could work. You can beat someone more powerful than you with the right strategy, no?

''The thing or person bothering you, might just as well have a good point at times. Being stubborn and heading only your way like a bull is a path, yes, but you may make a lot of enemies that way. At least, I think so.''
And he did know firsthand as well. Sort of. Disregarding certain things could set you back. It had happened to him before. On the other hand, he couldn't say he wasn't stubborn himself, but he usually managed to acknowledge he needed to listen when it got past a certain line. Most of the time, at least. ''It depends, yes. But, you don't know whether it is or not until you take it into consideration.'' Or so logic would say.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:10 am

It’s not a promise….” Hyde would finally turn around and walk back to sharaku, looking I’m in the eye. “It’s a statement,  and I stand by my word. “ He didn’t like it if Sharaku was underestimating the worth of his word. Hyde could be a bit crazy at times, but there were some things he truly meant when he said it. “ Exactly isn’t that how we beat most of ur enemies at our disposal. We had a winning formula that worked; it works even better with this power because I can exploit any weaknesses they have if I have the right arcana for it, along with revealing it to the others.  Regardless of how much we bump heads, we work well together in a fight.  I guess that’s all I know if I’m too simpleminded, but I know other things. “

Hyde adjusted his cape when it started to fall off his shoulder. “ Like I know that if I did take things into consideration, things would have been lot worse off.   Like involving you a lot more when I got arrested and dropped your names. Like angrily returning to san malarus  for a rematch instead of biding my time and talking it over with you guys. I am trying to help out as much as I can,  I’m not sitting on my ass waiting for someone to call me, I try to pull my own weight as well.  
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:03 am

Sharaku would stare back at Hyde calmly. Did that matter? ''Is there a real difference? I perceive both pretty much the same, I think. A statement is made when you say a fact, something that should be for sure, yes. But, just because you say it in that manner, I have no way of knowing whether you are in fact capable of upholding it. Same as a promise to me, to be frank with you. A different word used doesn't change it for me.'' What made a statement better than a promise? Whichever of the two Hyde used, it meant the same damn thing when put into actions. There was no way to guarantee that he would stay around. Just because he says he will, doesn't mean the two of them won't end up hating each other, or fighting for opposite sites. Hell, even an outside force could prevent him from doing as he said, if nothing else. Putting it as a statement made it no more set in stone right now.

''Does everything have to revolve around fighting? Isn't that precisely the process that makes people die? I'm not saying it gives you no advantages at all, but is beating what stands in your path down always the best option? To be honest, I've never been a big fan of violence. It's not the solution to everything. I only do it cause it usually ends that way, and there's no point of being the only one standing aside when everyone else is engaging a scruffle. Either that, or if someone pisses me off way too much.''
Oh yes, Hyde was right that this was the way they beat their enemies. That was because a fight broke out in the first place. But, in some cases, maybe it could be avoided. In cases where he managed to keep his calm, he would most likely prefer that to an all out bashing everywhere. Violence and pushing others down on their knees is what is ultimately fueling this, no? That's what Thesis is trying to do, in a way. Destroy everything. Fighting is a means of destroying in one way or another. Differences can often be solved in other ways as well.

What? ''Either I'm getting this wrong, or you're putting it exactly opposite. Taking things into consideration means weighing your opinions first. Isn't that what you did by choosing not to involve us right off the bat, or not blindly rushing back in for another fight? Why do you say that considering would make things worse, when technically that IS what you have done?'', he would shake his head, not really sure how this was meant to be in the first place. ''No one's telling you to sit on your ass, just to be a bit more careful, and think logically before you do something, that is all.'', he would shrug, not having anything better to say to that anymore. Neither extreme was good. Doing nothing wasn't the answer, but rushing straight in without a single thought wasn't either, courtesy of common sense. At least a little caution was in place. They were a little pressed for time by now, but it wasn't bad enough for them to have to jump into everything like it was their last chance already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sand & Snow [Hyde]
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next