Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Arcades[Hyde] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Arcades[Hyde] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Arcades[Hyde] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Arcades[Hyde] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Arcades[Hyde] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Arcades[Hyde] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Arcades[Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Arcades[Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Arcades[Hyde] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Arcades[Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Arcades[Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Arcades[Hyde]   Arcades[Hyde] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:17 pm

Another boring day,Blaez was laying down on his bed for almost an hour just staring at the ceiling,he rolled to the right to change the view for a while,he saw his phone laying on the desk in the other side of the room...That should remind him of something,but he couldn't tell exactly what was,he pondered on it for a while before realizing what he was forgetting,and when he remembered he simply said"Oh yeah,Hyde."He quickly got up and grabbed his phone and sent a text to Hyde.The text was:

"Hey Hyde,wanna hit the arcade?"

Blaez would wait patiently for Hyde to answer.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Arcades[Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcades[Hyde]   Arcades[Hyde] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:55 pm

Hyde was relaxing in his dorm room when he received a text message from his friend Blaez. It asked about him going to the arcade today. Hyde didn’t have much to do, and the last time that he went to the arcade was with Julian. So in this case, it would be a good time to loosen up a little and have a good time. After the strange broadcast that basically announced the names of people who were involved with spiritual activity to the world, Hyde wanted to shake the feeling of uncertainty of what might happen.

Sure, I’ll meet you there.”

After replying to Blaez, Hyde would head off towards the arcade.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Arcades[Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcades[Hyde]   Arcades[Hyde] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Hyde quickly replied the text,it seems he was up to hang out for a while. Blaez didn't wasted anytime,he grabbed his wallet and went to the arcade.The arcade was quiet empty when Blaez arrived there,which is a good thing they would be able to choose the games without much problem.Hyde arrived pretty quickly too"Hey Hyde.How's it going?"Blaez asked Hyde when he arrived at the arcade.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Arcades[Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcades[Hyde]   Arcades[Hyde] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:20 pm

Nothing much man, I’m pretty glad that you called. I was bored out of my mind in my room; I don’t even have work today. So I figured that it was a good time to sit back and relax for a while. Hyde would say as he put his hands in his pocket. So what kind of games are you into? What do you want to play first?  I personally want to try my hand at that new tekken 7 game, I been a fan of the series since I was introduced to the game. “ Hyde wondered how   much  of the manga  Blaez enjoyed as well. “Hey Blaez, remember the manga you ended up buying due to my suggestions? Do you like them?”
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Arcades[Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcades[Hyde]   Arcades[Hyde] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:17 pm

"I like fighting and racing games,so let's try tekken 7,not a fan of the franchise so don't expect me to pull any good combos.Now where is the machine..."He said as he looked around for the machine"Uhm?Oh that,i'm still reading it,been busy lately with work and a few other things,so didn't had the chance of finishing it,but i'm enjoying it so far...Hm,maybe i should start reading it during breaks,it would make things less boring.Anyways let's get going.Blaez would follow Hyde around.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Arcades[Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcades[Hyde]   Arcades[Hyde] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:44 pm

Well, that’s pretty good to hear. “Hyde would say with a smile as he led the way towards the arcade game. With a little bit of walking, Hyde noticed that the tekken 7 game was there and dashed over to it. Hyde would take the left side as he started putting quarters into the machine. “Well, it’s not like I can make any promises of going easy on you. But you’ll get the hand of it and learn by example. That’s what I always do!” There was a bit of words of encouragement as Hyde awaited Blaez to catch up and start the game with him.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Arcades[Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcades[Hyde]   Arcades[Hyde] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Blaez followed Hyde to the machine,he seemed eager to play it"Is that so?I give my best until the end even if the chances are slim,it makes me feel good even if i fail...I will pick King,he is pretty cool..." Blaez paused when he moved the cursor around to select the character,after Hyde picked his character Blaez would grin with his hands in the controllers and say"Alright let's do this,and don't dare going easy on me."Despite not knowing the game well,Blaez was eager to a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Arcades[Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcades[Hyde]   Arcades[Hyde] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:18 pm

Hyde ended up picking Lars and started to play the game. “Ok, I’ll go a round with you. Hyde wasn’t holding back for the first round he initiated the combos pretty well showing off that he had quite some skill in the game. However, Hyde  was a bit lax in the second round of the match. He wanted to make the fight a little more exciting, so he decided to throw that match  and hide it over the fact that there was a combo that he wasn’t trying t do properly. “Aww man! I could have sworn that I was doing it right. I guess you are pretty good after all Blaez. Ready for the final match?!”

Win Rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Arcades[Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcades[Hyde]   Arcades[Hyde] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:28 pm

"...Huh,it was fun.You are pretty good at this game,i didn't put much of a fight though,i tried to input the commands but ended up mashing the buttons."Blaez chuckled a bit after saying that"I think i will need to practice a bit before being able to beat you in this game."He looked around once again,and the place still empty"Weird...this place is empty...eh,probably better that way,it's quieter,no wait for the machines to clear up...and no back talking."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Arcades[Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcades[Hyde]   Arcades[Hyde] EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:26 am

“I wouldn’t say that we are cutting school or anything, it is the evening. There is a chance that most of the kids went home because they had projects to do or hw to study, or a test to study for. There is a numerous amount of reasons that could be the reason why not many people are here. However, iguess the peace and quiet could be good sometimes, I personally enjoy that kind of pace and quiet on the beach. “ Hyde always liked talking about Lunapa, it was his favorite island by far. ‘Aright, it’s your turn to pick. But, one question. Did you ever have trouble with the regulars here before? You mentioned them giving you lip? What does that mean?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Arcades[Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcades[Hyde]   Arcades[Hyde] EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:59 pm

"Hm,what about Mario Kart Arcade GP DX?"Blaez walked to the machine and sat down"From what i heard there are some rumors going about me,something about me being in a gang or something like that.And no,i didn't got in trouble yet,but it is pretty annoying."The student sighed in annoyance"...Enough about that,complaining about it won't do any good...This time i'm going to beat you."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Arcades[Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcades[Hyde]   Arcades[Hyde] EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 2:15 pm

They really like judging looks by appearances do they? You could be a part of a band, I’m telling you Blaez. Most of them would shut up if you even pretend to play a guitar or something.” Hyde would say with a gleeful laughter. “ If they want to assume things, give all the assumptions that that can take. Heck, bring a chef’s had on day and attempt to cook something. I guess most of the pleasure is learning something new, as well as the look on their faces when they realize that you are actually a human being. “ Afterwards, Hyde would follow Blaez to the game. “ This is the game? I don’t think I ever drove that much before, but I’ll give this game a shot. “Hyde took his seat and picked Yoshi as his character.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Arcades[Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcades[Hyde]   Arcades[Hyde] EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:13 pm

"I hear you,people are too judgmental to get past other's looks...Eh don't worry about that,it isn't that hard,but i won't go easy on you either."He then picked Bowser as his character,despite saying that he wouldn't go easy on Hyde,Blaez refrained himself on playing "dirty" and mostly using the items against the CPU racers.In the last race the difference in the point was small,in that race Blaez didn't held back."This is it,the final race.Are you ready?"He looked at Hyde as he gripped the controller

Win Rate:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Arcades[Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcades[Hyde]   Arcades[Hyde] EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:46 pm

Aww man, can’t believe I lost. You are pretty good at this game Blaez. You know, i thought Yoshi was the strongest character or something h was a dragon driving a go cart. I mean, how cool is that?! Right?” Even though Hyde lost; he was still having a pretty good time. “ So what game do you want to play now? Or do you want to get a hotdog or something?” Hyde was fine with anything that Blaez would want to do. He was also a little bit hungry and didn't mind getting something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Arcades[Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcades[Hyde]   Arcades[Hyde] EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:51 am

"Now that you mentioned it,i'm kinda hungry,let's go grab something to eat."As Blaez followed Hyde he would try to change the topic"It's been a while since i hanged out like this with someone...This made me sound like a very lonely guy,didn't it?"He laughed after realizing the implications of what he just said.He may be laughing now,but the truth is Blaez is kinda lonely,but the proud of his independence doesn't allow him to admit it,even to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arcades[Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcades[Hyde]   Arcades[Hyde] Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcades[Hyde]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next