Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hanging out(Hyde) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hanging out(Hyde) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hanging out(Hyde) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hanging out(Hyde) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hanging out(Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hanging out(Hyde) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hanging out(Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hanging out(Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hanging out(Hyde) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hanging out(Hyde)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Hanging out(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) EmptyFri May 22, 2015 7:41 pm

Hyde...Last time he talked with him Blaez was a bit rude...He didn't had to carry on with the topic but he should have avoided it more nicely...Blaez had to make up for it, or at least he thought he should. Hopefully Hyde wouldn't hold a grudge for that, not that Hyde looks like the type who doesn't forgive, Hyde is a nice guy he would definitely forgive Blaez.

"Alright..."Blaez was waiting for Hyde to show up, he sent a text message to the redhead telling where to meet him, he didn't talked about doing anything in specific, Blaez would let Hyde decide what to do once he was there.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Hanging out(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:10 am

Hyde got a text message from someone he hasn’t heard from in a while. However, he figured that it was time they met face to face and talked things over. When Hyde arrived he was wearing a short black jacket with a white t-shirt under it. His arm tattoo was showing as well. “hey Blaez, what’s up?” Hyde would say, but his smile was a little weak. How has the whole zela thing been treating you? It kind of sucked to be evicted like that on such short notice, and I had to go through a funeral for the first time, Nilo…a friend of mine…I still don’t know what happened to him. Everything is just....falling apart…do you feel that way sometimes?” Hyde looked down as of right now; he wasn’t sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Hanging out(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:37 pm

Blaez didn't had to wait too much for Hyde to show up...He looked so sad, Blaez never expected to see the guy like that, he is always so happy...It seems Nilo's death affected more people than he expected"...Uhm, hey, sorry about last time..."He should say something to cheer up Hyde, but he didn't knew what what.

"Hm..."He thought for a while on how to answer Hyde"Everyone feels like that sometimes, and it's okay, you're human, Hyde."Blaez cheering up Hyde...That sounded like they switched roles, it was funny in a way"...I usually don't let those things put me down, i have to keep moving."It was ironic, he wanted to keep going no matter what, but he had nothing to keep going for.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Hanging out(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) EmptySun May 24, 2015 2:36 am

It’s fine, I wasn’t too sure if I was prying into your personal life or if it seemed like a bad time to talk to you. You were acting so distant when I saw you at school I wouldn’t want you to stop coming, even if I had to help you study for the classes we have together. It seems out of the way but, were friends. “ Hyde puts his hands in his pocket and looks ahead. “Moving forward is all we can do. If we don’t, we can’t change anything. Speaking of change, where are you living now? Are you affected by the dorm thing or is it just me ?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Hanging out(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:54 pm

"Someone had a room to spare, so she offered me help until the school re-opened, i would be on the streets if she didn't offered help."Blaez was going to tell more details about who she was unless Hyde asked, it's not that Blaez is shy about it, he just think it's not important at the moment"What about you?Did you got lucky as i did?"He would fold his arms and raise his eyebrow as he waited for Hyde to reply, Hyde is a nice guy, he probably has a lot of friends, so at least one of them would be willing to lend a hand.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Hanging out(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:09 am

I ran into a girl, she’s a doll shop owner. We sat around and had some ta and talked for a little, and she decided to let me rent the spare room out of the kindness of her heart. Rent isn’t too expensive, but I think the girl is sick. I'm worried....“Hyde grabbed the side of his chest that his heart located. I wouldn’t want to be a burden to her, even though I’m doing the best that I can. I haven’t told any of my friends yet about my current desperation about this. Maybe they know about the dorms, just not about my situation personally. I guess I was too scared to. “Hyde would then start to laugh. “You’re the first one, pretty silly right?”
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Hanging out(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:39 pm

"Yeah."It didn't sounded like Blaez was joking, he didn't said it with the intent of offending Hyde though, sometimes he is just blunt without noticing"Glad to hear that you have a friend to help you...You should tell your other friends if something like that happens again, they are your friends, they will be more than glad to help you."That coming from Blaez was just too ironic, he is the first one to refuse help from a friend, he does it mostly because he is too proud too accept, but deep down he doesn't want to worry his friends either.

"Now...let's relax for a while, that's why we are here after all."He would say keeping his neutral expression"What you wanna do first?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Hanging out(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:03 am

“Ahh, I don’t know, the last thing we did was play video games and have a hot dog. I don’t want that to be played out, and it is san malarus. Isn’t thee parties always going on at any given point of the day. I’m sure we could relax at one of those? Or if not, let’s get some ice cream, sit outside, and talk about…….. music? There should be a music store nearby that I went to when my guitar string broke, are you into that? “ Hyde was asking a lot of questions, but he kept the options up so he would pick something that Blaez would enjoy too.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Hanging out(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 4:55 pm

"Uhm, let's find a music store, maybe i can buy a CD or something..."Blaez didn't liked parties at all, he just can't stand all that noise at once"Lead the way."He would follow Hyde to the store, Blaez would remain in silence during their walk unless Hyde tried to start a conversation during it, old habits die hard, no matter how close he is to someone, Blaez will rarely start conversations.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Hanging out(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:21 am

Ahh!! Alright then, music it is. It’s not even that far away. “Hyde would say as he led the way and brought Blaez over to the music store. It was about a fifteen minute walk at best, it was a perfect day outside as well. “Oh, by the way. What made you hit me up today? Last time I gave you a text, I thought you was upset with me or something. “Well, that was the way that It came off, but hyde wanted to know regardless.

Hanging out(Hyde) Kon-music-shop_2648

And were here! “ After some small talk the two found their way to the record store. It sold cd’s records of plenty genres, even anime, and even instruments. “So what do you think?”
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Hanging out(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:21 pm

"Why would i be upset with you?Chill out, i just wasn't feeling like talking that...and i needed sometime to clear my mind, it worked... i think..."Clearing his mind from doubts was easier said than done, if he only could focus things wouldn't be confusing as it is and he would be able to solve his problems with ease, but it's hard with so much going on.

"Hm..."He would nod once they arrived at the store"Looks cool...So, guitar string right?I don't understand much about it but i guess i could try to help."Blaez said as he looked around trying to find it, needles to say that he wasn't able to spot it.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Hanging out(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:03 am

“hmm? I know where the guitar strings are, I’ll go and pick them up later; I kind of wanted to show you the selection of music. “ Hyde looked over and pointed to one of the many small screens with a head phones. That machine scrolls through each genre and has plenty of playlists of music that they have in the store. If there is some kind of band or artists that you like, we could take a look at their section and see what they have out. Want to give it a try Blaez? Hyde was kind of interested to see what kind of music Blaez would take a liking to.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Hanging out(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 7:06 pm

"Hm...Alright, let's see if they have anything i like."He would walk up to one of the screens and go through the music list for a while"Ah, found it."He would reach for the headphone and offer it to Hyde if he wanted to listen to it."I'm surprised they have it though, i don't think many people listen to this type of music...It's a shame, but i can't do anything about..."If Hyde didn't listened grabbed the headphone he would just put it back in it's place.

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Hanging out(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 5:27 pm

“Oh, let me get a listen!” Hyde would listen along with Blaez and nod his head to the music for about a minute or so before taking off the headphones. “It sounds petty old school lie the Beatles or something. Whose the artist? I didn’t know that you enjoyed the classics like that, You got taste man!” Hyde would say as he patted Blaez’s back. There was a lot of mainstream stuff going on, so I didn’t necessarily get to hear things like this. But I’m glad I did can you tell me more about this band?” Hyde was expressing a genuine interest in the song, as well as the people who sang it.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Hanging out(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:08 pm

"Hm? The SEATBEALTS...it's a Japanese Jazz and Blues band, they performed the whole Cowboy Bebop soundtrack, it's really like it...i guess you could say that i love Jazz"Blaez couldn't help but smile a bit, he just loved it."What about you Hyde?Do you have any preferences"He was curious, Hyde said he played the guitar, he was curious to know what genre of music Hyde liked to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hanging out(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out(Hyde)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next