Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The First Broadcast

Go down 
+2
AkaJack
Grantus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

The First Broadcast  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Broadcast    The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:25 pm

Jack's Legs began to ache as he ran, his bike discard at the station due to a minor inconvenience called "The law"... I mean what could possibly be wrong with bringing a bike into a train! I mean he wasn't gunna ride it on the train! Besides! It's his Zord! A ranger always needs his Zord... well it WILL be a zord once Jack figures out how to tap into the morphing grid... He's close! He can feel it! Regardless Jack pulled his phone from his glove and checked his messages...nothing... Nilo always texts back... wait... Message not sent!? Failed... no... NO! Jack shook his head and doubled his efforts to reach the tower his exhaustion long forgotten. Nilo could be in there by now... That... NO!

As Jack reached the tower square he began to shove his way through the gathered crowd."Out of the way! Official Ranger Mission! My friend's in there! I can feel it! OUT OF THE WAY!" Jack lost all his inhibitions as he reached the front of the crowed... Nilo was no where to be found... m-maybe he didn't come!...yeah... maybe... Maybe he was still at the dorms! Yeah! He was safe!... r-reading a book...

No

N-No?... a voice deep inside Jack said no... No He was here... And... other people, Jack could just feel it... Yeah... Jack had to be here... This is where he had to be! This was his first mission! The birth of a new Featherman legacy!

The First Broadcast  - Page 2 3-4430

"This is it! Protecting the world from the shadows that plague it at every turn! We hero's fight for the souls within!"

The First Broadcast  - Page 2 Go-On-Red

"With the strength of a Chariot! Neo Featherman Ranger! Red!"

His call to arms said, Jack charged forth towards the doors and stepped through, what ever lay on the other side... he would be ready. With Boken in hand... he would face the world head on....
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The First Broadcast    The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:30 pm

The First Broadcast  - Page 2 Tumblr_muk6tauTbA1s4h0g8o2_250

Once Jack stepped into the tower, he too would find himself falling while the doors closed behind him, and soon he would land with a bright light following him to the platform where the others were, though there would be no tremors caused by his landing, like everything was frozen in time. It would not be long before Jack woke up, able to see the same scenery the others were viewing. She lightly held a hand out to gesture to the new arrival. “I am rather impressed that someone who has not awakened to their potential was able to bravely run in here, into the unknown. Perhaps you will awaken here as well, I can sense the power in you stirring.” And she was right, as she spoke, Jack would be able to hear the voices of another being in his mind beginning to surface, like it had always been there. He was not fully awakened, however he was coming close. Looking at the three who were speaking, they had the same questions. She frowned a bit. “The ‘End’ is what you should be avoiding. When I said what I said, I was referring to my broadcast, but you guys definitely have a sense of….boldness. I like that actually. For rushing into the unknown with almost no fear, you deserve to be commended. That being said…” she took a few paces towards them, her face more somber and less hyper than she was seen before. “When I said bait, I was perhaps incorrect. You and many others will be fated to come here in the future when your time in the other worlds is up. I merely am here to make sure everything is moved along, so our little friend Thesis cannot stir things up with her brother. I know it does sound like the end is nigh, but while we are now passing the half-point, there is still time to decide what Humanity wants.” She paused meaningfully before continuing on.

“My brothers and sisters are hidden away in other worlds, watching, waiting to see how Humanity wants to move forward. Not too long ago, we had a large God try to enforce a world where your perceptions could be twisted, into a fake world. My goal, along with others, is to change Humanity in a more concrete way, and prevent something like that from happening again. I planned on speaking to you outside the tower, but now you see, this tower will grow soon, and once it is finished, you will be ready to stop Thesis and her plans, and be able to face your true creator and change your lives, until then, this is what we see; a waiting room.” She did not want to overflow them all at once, as she very clearly left out details, however, they needed to know why things were happening this way. Humans feared what they did not know, so the best thing to do is inform them so they did know. She could only hope those on the outside will learn soon…

- -

When Katsuro was closing in on the door, he would start to feel the presence growing stronger and stronger, as though it was trying to intimidate him from the door, until it eventually would seem to glow bright, as a hand of white broke out of the closed door and with it, a body fell gracefully from the entrance and began to take a shape.

The First Broadcast  - Page 2 Shadow10

It didn’t seem malevolent in the slightest, however it was definitely looked as though it was defending this door. Was it to keep him in, or anyone else out? Perhaps if he got past this entrance he would get some answers, however, the being seemed to just float there. If Katsu were to get any closer however, that would change.

Mysterious Being:
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: The First Broadcast    The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:17 pm

Katsu!'s hottie hot hottie senses were tingling when this weird figure appeared before him at the end of the hallway. That scowl he held was replaced by the fox like grin he was known for, and his whole demeanor seemed to change. Was it because he wasn't alone anymore to where he could be himself? Who knows, but his interests seemed to be focused on this particularly female figure that greeted him. Well, "greeted" being used loosely here. Instead of charging forward for battle like some hotheaded asshole, Katsu! put his hands behind his back and leaned forward. "Hoy, beautiful lady. I couldn't help but be mesmerized by your elegance. How about you and me go out on one date? I promise to take you somewhere nice. I may be new to Azores, but I can already tell any place around here would only be second to your beauty." The usual lines from the flirtatious idol, who had walked closer but still gave the woman a good amount of distance. After all, you couldn't just rush up on a pretty girl, right? You had to take your time.

His golden eyes looked her up and down before he threw his arms behind his back and chuckled to himself. "I've never dated a girl who wasn't human. You're not human, right? I mean, I'm pretty open when it comes to my significant others, ya know? As long as it has yum yums, Katsu! Katsu! is A-OK!" The teen snickered once again as he awaited some sort of response from the being infront of him.

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The First Broadcast    The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 3:56 pm

Nilo glanced back at Jack, stunned into silence at his appearance. Jeez, now wasn't the time for something like this to happen... Scenarios raced through his mind as he quickly returned his gaze to the reporter. She knew a lot, that much was known. Could she be trusted? It was unknown at this point... Knowledge like this can come from two points, the side you wish to help, or the size that opposes your beliefs. What could be deduced from the information given was that fate was involved with this place.

The 'waiting room,' as the reporter described it, would become a tower in the upcoming future... Why came to mind but he knew he shouldn't ask to many questions, for all he knew, there could be a limit to questions or a limit to the time she would stay here. He sighed and shook his head, glancing back at Jack and holding up a hand in a means to calm any nerves he may have, a smile crossing his lips. He returned his gaze to the reporter, bringing a hand to twist a strand of his hair.

"... I suppose me asking questions could lead to unwanted information or wasted time... I'll retreat to silence to allow Rita and Sharaku question you further... My lack of knowledge on the subject may hinder information they need. Further more, any information they recieve from you will aid me in the end... Forgive my bluntness, Miss Reporter, I hope you don't take offense to it." he said this as he took out his book from his satchel, the book he always had with him, and would begin writing any and all information the reporter would say, along with the information she had already released.

His analytic eye would seem cold at first, but behind it he was truly scared. She was always scared... And now their fear was centered at one point. If this girl was the enemy, she could strike at any moment... Or worse, if she was an ally, then whatever foe was building this place could come and strike surprisingly. Nothing seemed right in this situation other than to let the professionals have free reign over the matter at hand.

If Jack where to freak out, he would go to tend to him quickly in a means to not distract the reporter and the two fellow visitors from any discussion they may have.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The First Broadcast    The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:18 pm

The First Broadcast  - Page 2 AKntzEN
"...huh?"

A logical outcome of the girl's words, Rita couldn't help but be confused, at least slightly, at the overload of information, though she did process it all at least enough to get an idea of the situation, even if she took it with a grain of salt. The new arrival startled her slightly, but she didn't flinch. Instead, her eyes widened slightly as she glanced back for but a moment. Though, in fact, what really got her on edge was Nilo's attitude. You could say that... well, it just ticked her the wrong way. What was his deal anyway? He thought that he could just stand back while everyone else did the hard work? How selfish was that?

The First Broadcast  - Page 2 TZk1HvE
"Well, isn't that just precious? You make it sound like we're nothing but tools for your goals, huh, little guy. How about you man up and ask something yourself too? Who knows, I might avoid some questions on purpose."

Clearing her throat afterwards, Rita decided to keep her outburst at Nilo at least somewhat brief, seeing as she knew inner conflict would be the worst thing to incite at this point. Regardless, if he wanted answers and information, how about working for it? Rita was severely irked at his attitude, that was for sure.

"Fucking coward."

She wouldn't say it out loud, obviously, but that was the final thing she though on that case before returning her attention to the reporter. If Nilo wanted to stay quiet, let him, but he better not expect her to give him any precious information she herself possesses. Nevertheless, Rita pondered the reporter's words, trying to make heads and tails of it. At least it was a fairly reasonable story for her; after all, there were so many other supernatural phenomena going on, the concept of a God showing up in tow with them wouldn't be too alien in this kind of situation, though still, it sounded a bit far-fetched if all we counted in was common sense, and even Rita wouldn't be devoid of clear doubt over this.

"I only have three questions for you, really. First, you said you wanted to "aid" us before, if I recall correctly; what did you mean by that? And second, who is this Thesis, what threat does she pose to our world? And finally, third..." Stuttering slightly, Rita crossed her arms, thinking whether or not this was the best decision... though, in the end, it was probably for the best. "You say your goal is to change humanity. Why is it that humanity needs to be changed? If I may pose one extra question -forgive me for that-, what can we base your story on to believe it as true? I don't doubt that you're most likely saying this with the utmost worry in your heart, but I can't help but be suspicious of a stranger, especially one with such a nature to them." All that said, Rita'd cast an analyzing stare onto the reporter, looking out for a few changes in behavior from before, even if this latest one had been all too apparent. Regardless, she was worried, scared, but this was her role... she'd have to take this into her own hands, for some reason or another.

If Jack did indeed freak out as Rita would expect, she'd just sigh and shake her head. It was only natural, after all, that a normal human being would react that way to such a situation. "How foolish..." Needless to say, though, if he ended up being at least somewhat calm, Rita would be terribly impressed. Perhaps this newcomer would be of worth after all.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The First Broadcast    The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 6:11 pm

The First Broadcast  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_moevq6kXnw1qz4rgp

Sharaku couldn't resist making a face when he turned his head around to look at the new person that just fell in. ''You..?'', he would sigh in slight exasperation. ''I wonder what the world is coming to...'', he would mutter under his breath, before turning back to pay attention to the reporter girl. She sure had a lot to say. However, processing it was rather hard when his companions decided to get into a semi argument right away. Not that he didn't see how could Nilo's statement seem that way...but was this really the time to show hostility? Hello..? He would scowl a bit. ''How about we leave the hostility for AFTER this is over? I believe getting into an argument with each other is the worst thing to do right now. Besides, you're making it hard to focus with bringing up a squabble.'', he would state, rather drily, mostly addressing Rita, since she was the one taking the reigns here. He didn't neccesarily like Nilo backing out either, but throwing that out in a situation like this was really uncalled for. If the two started fighting for some reason, he would be rather annoyed.

Back to the matter on hand, however. He would furrow his brows as he listened to Rita's questions. Well, she asked a lot at once. There wasn't much left for him at the moment, until he heard the answers to those. Maybe..''Actually, I'd like to question the 'aid' as well. As far as I remember, you mentioned a bad guy hanging around on our side during your little broadcast there. Mind enlightening me how is outing our names across the whole Azores supposed to be helpful? Theorectically speaking, wouldn't whoever is against us be able to hear them too? That just makes us easier targets. Normal people are just scared. This may only force us to hide, instead of progressing anything we do further. No offense miss, but I find this a rather bad choice of offering help.'' He'd keep a calm tone during that, but he was honestly interested in the answer. What the hell had she been thinking? In his book, that move was really stupid, if she was seriously trying to help.

He didn't know whether to believe her story or not, but either way, something was fishy about it. Her help was barely any help at all right now. And she sort of spoke in metaphors as well. Like they were supposed to understand the meaning behind this right away. Well, he didn't really feel any wiser yet.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The First Broadcast    The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 6:51 pm

As Jack fell his mind went blank... The infinite whiteness below him seemed to render him speachless. Where was he? Was this always in the radio tower? No... No he had been here before to partition that they start broadcasting the HitchHiker's Guide radio serials... and they certainly didn't have an infinite drop into another dimension back then... Though they could have put it in sense then... Regardless... He was... oddly calm given the situation. He knew he should be panicked beyond human comprehension... but... all he could feel was excitement... Exhilaration! Happiness... As the floor below approached... instead of the fear of death, Jack found he was only able to think of two words... and how better to express them, then to shout them to the heavens!

"Dynamic Entry!" Fallowed by a thud and a loud grunt of pain as he collided with the ground...

A few moments later Jack would shake his helmeted head and try to come to his senses.... he would slowly stand and look around the room in confusion... He would crack his back and chuckle slightly as he took in the odd surroundings until his eyes landed on Nilo,"Nilo! I knew you were here! Haha! This is just further proof of our bond as comrades and Rangers!"

Jack would then turn his gaze to Sharaku... figures he'd be here to. He is a magic man after all. Jack would scratch the back of his head and chuckle again lightly"H-Hey there Sharaku! Guess I did a bad job of keeping my nose out of trouble huh?... But when I saw that broadcast... I just couldn't help but rush into the fray... I am a hero remember? heh"

Jack would stop talking and listen once the reporter started talking... P-power?... What power?... Jack didn't have any pow... wait... now that she mentioned it... Jack... Jack did feel something deep down. Something bubbling to the surface. A voice deep down that made him feel... strange... the more he thought about it, the more his head began to hurt. He slowly brought his hand to his head... v-voice?... inside?... who was?

"Ranger Red... I am here"

Jack began to waver... he would have fallen to the ground if the one person he didn't know here hadn't interrupted his thoughts with her harsh words... she seemed rather peeved at Nilo... Just because he didn't want to be involved? What? Obviously she didn't know Nilo... if there was one thing Nilo was, it was shy and reserved. It wasn't his fault he was hesitant, that's just who he was. Jack may not have known what her relation to Nilo was or what her deal was, but he knew that she didn't have the right to talk down to him. Even Sharaku seemed to be annoyed at her words... Jack took one step forward and stood between her and Nilo,"Look, I just got here and I don't think we've met... I am Neo Featherman Ranger Red, it's a pleasure to meet you, however... I dont see how Nilo not wanting to get involved is any of your business! You have no right to talk down to him like that!" Jack then turned towards the reporter, pointing at the sky with his boken... everyone was asking questions... so he might as well join in the fun...

The First Broadcast  - Page 2 Sentai886
"And you... You said something about wanting help to change humanity right? Well if you want help you have to give help. I just came from up top and I gatta say... people are starting to freak out... These things you're doing are causing a panic. I don't know what's going on here... And to be frank, right now I care more about the safety of the people of this city then whatever this is. I am Featherman Ranger Red! The safety of this town is my only concern..."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The First Broadcast    The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:22 am

The Reporter looked at Nilo when he spoke. He was rather trusting. This could be both helpful and hurtful to him. She would have commented, however Rita had made a not so subtle outburst to him. She didn’t mind the conflict, but this was not the best time; at least not yet. In the minute that Rita was talking to Nilo, a long object was suddenly thrown from the Reporter, landing into the floor of the platform between them, with the speed of a bullet, and a decisive sound when it sunk into the platform. The object was revealed to be a long staff, that didn’t make any damage around it, like the object suddenly sunk into the floor when thrown. She would give a small glare towards the two. “You two seek answers, but you both pawn it off on each other, and then you get angry. Conflict is central to this event, but not when one is learning. Do pay attention.” She looked to Jack when he introduced himself. “If you were truly a hero, I daresay you would have stayed outside to protect those who were frightened, however now they are panicked. Not that it matters, but that mask shalt not do you any good here. Perhaps you should look into yourself..” she said, pointing to him, bringing to surface the voices in his head even further. His Persona was calling out to him. He could summon it now for confirmation, however the Reporter would turn her attention to the entire group as a figure appeared on the screen she was just looking at moments ago.

The First Broadcast  - Page 2 Tumblr_n1sfhwEzrI1qcm0i5o4_250

“Thesis. The one who created the lands and seas. She is responsible for the creation of your world, and no doubt countless others. She is a Primordial Goddess. However, she and my friends have been locked in eternal conflict, for she wishes to control these worlds when they developed on their own, including the people. She, along with her brother, wish to revive the World’s Creator, and spell doom for all of our worlds. Naturally, we wish to prevent that, and at the same time, we plan on creating Humanity’s next image in the way they wish. Each of my brothers and sisters in the other worlds have molded Humanity from its birth to where it is today in some fashion. They created humans. Some refer to them as the Divines, however we are more commonly known amongst humans, as Angels.” She paused to let that sink in. After all, learning about beings, perhaps deities even that created humans. That was probably unsettling.

“We are responsible for joining various parallel worlds near each other, whom they all share a common connection. This has been part of a ‘competition’ as Humans may put it. With the help of those with the potential, Humanity will decide how they wish to evolve, and your Creator shall make it so. However, Thesis and her brother, Ananke, a Primordial personification of fate itself both wish to take this world for themselves and then take more parallel worlds, by reviving the World's Creator. It is something we cannot stop forever. They shall probably notice our bold actions and make similar actions of their own; we had just decided to act first. It is our way of giving incentive to you. More names shall show up in time, but it will not mean anything in the future, as only the Chosen will even remember what happens after all of this is over. As such, Humanity must work to find a 'reason' to evolve, and we can stop the Primordials, and ascend you into the next beings that you shall decide upon." She held out her hands lightly as she spoke to them.

- -

As Katsu began to saunter his way to flirt to the odd being, it merely stood there, watching him silently and ignoring his advances. Each step he made closer to this being, its hands began to clutch slowly, as though preparing for something.  All was silent until a voice seemed to come from nowhere and resonate with the room itself; a voice that sounded very androgynous which made it difficult to discern who was speaking.

“I did not anticipate you to come all this way from your home. You were not meant to be taken here along with the others. Do you intend to get involved in the events taking place in Azores? If not, return to that room and I shall take you somewhere else where you may stay. That Guardian in front of you shall protect you and keep anyone out if you choose to stay. However, if you wish to leave, you must defeat this Guardian, it is currently in its weakest state.”

The voice brought with it an atmosphere that was unimaginably heavy, talking with no clear origin.…and just as quickly as it had begun, the voice grew silent, and with it the odd presence. The voice did not seem to want the young idol to prefer either option, rather it seemed to leave the decision up to him. Katsu was now left alone with the being, still as nonreactive to his flirts as before.

Mysterious Guardian:
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: The First Broadcast    The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 3:53 pm

Now he was hearing voices in his head? Well actually, maybe this wasn't a voice in his head but the environment talking out to him? Whatever the case, Katsu! rubbed the back of his neck and rolled his eyes to their corners. It appeared whatever this voice was, it was giving him some sort of decision to be made. To turn back, or to face this guardian before him. But how could he possibly make a decision without having all the information? Also, would defeating this hottie hot hottie really do anything for him? If he were to force himself past this chick, then there was a chance there would be nothing at the other side of the door. Meaning he would have killed the only yum yums in this weird world. No way, No way, No waaaay! Well whatever the case, he decided he'd ask a few questions. I mean, Nyarlathotep-sama did always tell him to think sometimes. Living off impulse alone would get him killed! Though, dying was never really a fear of Katsu!'s considering he really didn't have much to live for anyway. After all, the sky was falling. Why worry about the tomorrow when you could live today? Better to do what you want now instead of waiting for a future that may never come, right?

The First Broadcast  - Page 2 Tumblr_n7j1d89zWj1rtk08jo1_500

"Oi Oi Oi, voice from the sky above, I need to know more! You can't throw a decision like that into Katsu!'s lap without him knowing what's up? Who are the others, and do they have yum yums!? What events are going on? If I do get involved, will Katsu! Katsu! level up? This is an RPG, right? The more experience I get, the more yum yums that come my way, right? Also, this hottie hasn't done anything to Katsu!, so why should I have to kill her? I mean that's a crime! Katsu! Katsu! would never break a law, ya know!" The childish pop idol would ramble on about literally nothing with all that pent up energy he held within. For sure, this rant's purpose was just for information, but he added alittle of this and that into it. After all, yum yums made the world go round. Atleast his world, right?

After his rant, he'd shove his hands into his pockets and look towards the guardian. "Anyway, how I am now, she'd probably kick my ass. I haven't really been using this power... I'm kinda rusty, ya know? Weak in the knees, even!" The blonde haired idol would sigh and tilt his head to the side. It was the truth, since he had not used his ability in some time, it was as if he were starting from the beginning all over again. The chance of defeating this woman was zilch. Though, the tainted Persona in his soul, thought otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The First Broadcast    The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 4:57 pm

Geez... What was this girl? If it wasn't being blatantly ignored it was his words being twisted in the stupidest of ways. Really, if he wanted to use them as pawns, he would have said nothing at all, but alas, it didn't matter, the reporter took matter into her own hands with the staff. The boy refrained from shrieking, clenching his teeth behind closed lips. He winced slightly, but one could possibly see how on edge he was. He'd yell at Rita if it weren't for his interverted personality and the reporter.

He smiled lightly towards Jack's actions though, frowning lightly at the Reporter's response to him. She was confusing to say the least, a strong force that warranted caution and trust at the same time... He didn't place his trust in her though, not yet at least. He had to make certain that she was trustworthy after all... Besides that, he was unfamiliar with the image that appeared on screen, not giving it much of a second glance at first.

"Forgive me, my actions where not intended to cause conflict, Miss Reporter, Rita." he said apologetically, bowing lightly to them in turn before listening to the reporter's words. It seemed to make sense... Angels and all... But something bothered him. His mind flashed back to his meeting with Akumu; words filling his head as he came to a realization... This question could answer something for him... Maybe for the others as well...

He looked up at the reporter, tilting his to the side lightly before speaking. "... Miss Reporter, who do you serve? Philemon or Nyarlathotep?" he asked curiously. If he was right... This should make things easier or incredibly harder. He didn't directly know what to expect the reporter to say and or do at his question, but he highly doubted the others would simply await the answer to his question. He simply took the time to slip his book back into his satchel and return his hand to his evoker, ready to pull it out in an instant need be.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The First Broadcast    The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:05 pm

The First Broadcast  - Page 2 QfpXKL5

Well, sure, Rita already knew that inner conflict would aid nothing and no-one right now... was it really necessary to throw that staff or whatever it was, at her, though? It seemed a bit unnecessary if a tad bothersome, which made Rita sigh slightly, apparently not affected by its noise, though she did put a hand up to her ear after it hit. In all honesty, did it even matter? Just this once, Rita was willing to swallow her pride, seeing as Nilo did apologize and say that it wasn't his intention. She'd make an exception just this once, for the good of everyone there and outside as well; after all, for all Rita knew, they were the only ones who could help, well... everyone.

"I see... I apologize as well. It seems I misunderstood your words, my mistake, I assure you that it won't happen again..." Crossing her arms, Rita nodded, a stoic face creeping up to her own and replacing it. She was quite done with trying to instigate anything, be it intentional or not, so she simply ignored Jack's words... save for one little point. "Though, you, Red Ranger guy... your willingness to defend your friend is admirable. I respect someone like that, if anyone. I apologize to you as well, it wasn't my intention to talk down to him." Sighing under her breath, Rita stopped for a moment, hearing a little twinkle. Of course, it could perhaps be heard by others too, but it was best not to alarm them... or that's what would be best, but once it became apparent even with a small tweet what was the cause, Rita stretched her hand out a bit.

The First Broadcast  - Page 2 XivmWgO
"Apeiron, come here."

Commanding with a tad of authority, the small bird given to her by Akumu came along and sat on Rita's hand just as the reporter started her speech, forcing her to leave the questions as to why he was here for later. For now, Rita just sighed again, placing Apeiron on her shoulder. She wondered why it decided to come now, of all times... perhaps its desire is to learn about the mystery as well? Such a mysterious animal... regardless, Rita shouldn't have interrupted really anyone with her call, aside from perhaps the silence, since she spoke when no-one was talking. She was sure that it'd cause some attention thrust upon herself, but regardless.

As the reporter began her explanation, Rita noticed the monitor behind her change, though to what it was surprised Rita more than anyone so far... she did have a talk with Hyde and Julian about this before, he spoke of a redheaded Caucasian woman, and this projection seemed to fit the bill... Rita couldn't be sure whether or not that it was who Hyde spoke of or not, but it did seem to be the most likely conclusion. Of course, needless to say, Rita did not interrupt the reporter's story, instead listening with a softer face -a result of her support being here now, no doubt- and with a much calmer mind and body. It seemed as if she wasn't scared anymore, at the very least. When the reporter was finished with the first part of her tale, then Rita uttered just a few words, not meant to break the flow or question her yet.

"Angels... interesting..." As her arms were crossed, it was a simple matter of just lifting her hand up to hold her chin, her mind working to fit this whole story in like a gigantic puzzle. It was most definitely important, and Rita would definitely try to question some points once the reporter was actually finished. "Okay, fair enough, you already had my attention, now it's only on you. For one, though, what do you mean by "ascending us into the next beings"? Do you mean that humans are gonna be elevated into a higher race? I don't know if some people would want that, honestly... it depends, though, on whether or not we'd retain our humanity... of course, I may be wrong, I don't speak for every human, after all..." Crossing her arms back in deep thought, Rita'd ponder Nilo's question's relevance to this case. Did it truly matter which God she sided with? It didn't seem very... called for, right now, at least. Rita had some knowledge of Jungian Psychology and Lovecraftian Lore, so the names weren't unfamiliar-sounding to her. She had to question, though, what they had to do with this conversation.

"I have another question, actually... These two siblings, what exactly are they trying to do to humanity? In what exact course are they actually trying to set us on? I don't know about my partners, but it seems to me like that information would be terribly useful on whether or not we side with you. No offense, of course." Finished with her own line of questioning, Rita took the liberty of enacting a light shrug, her eyes a bit more deviated towards the monitor and, while not carrying the same fiery attitude as previously, they did however show some worry, worry about what would be everyone's reaction to this revelation... it was strange, though, Rita only seemed to care about one person right now, and who it was was much too obvious.

"Lia... please don't be afraid of me..."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The First Broadcast    The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:30 pm

''Obviously.'' Sharaku had no other comment to Jack addressing him. A foolish hero, maybe. He didn't care enough right now, however. As long as Jack didn't interfere in a wrong way, he'd leave it be. The girl's reaction to the brewing conflict was, daresay amusing. He could agree with that at least. No fighting for now. It just got in the way. He would remain silent, not getting into that conversation from now on. He would just give Rita a glance when she called onto her bird, though, not making a comment on it.

The First Broadcast  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ndx9g2h6wL1r1qf7z

When the reporter spoke on point again, he would barely refrain from making a face. Well, great. Or not. That woman. ''Her?'', he was a bit confused now. ''Well, that would explain why she seems to have those kind of powers....'' He would rub the bridge of his nose in slight agitation. Wasn't this wonderful? And complicated no less. Who to believe was the question. He didn't think Thesis, if that was her name for real was really good, though she had not attacked them either. This was like two sides trying to get allies for themselves. It struck him that way. Too bad that he had no idea which was supposed to be the better one. Neither of the options sounded awesome at the moment. Gods like those being involved spelled trouble, no lie.

''Actually, I believe humanity as a whole making a decision will not be easy. You can't count on all humans settling on one thing. People tend to be inidvidualistic. Everyone would have a slightly different vision in the end. What then? Who gets to choose?'', he'd question, adding to Rita's idea. It was doubtful all humans would agree on something. It was hard to imagine. As Rita said, some may want it, some may not. Were they going to get forced in the end, or what?

He would sort of roll his eyes at Nilo's question. He could see where the whitehead was coming from...but, did she not just talk about Angels? Would they have a need to side with another God? Honestly, he'd think they were a separate force from that. At least, by logical assumption. ''Well, she was already doing things...'', he would state offhandedly, when the Reporter talked about the two siblings taking action in response. In fact, he hadn't even know of the existence of this side back when he met the other woman, so?
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The First Broadcast    The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:06 pm

Jack was.... pleased with the outcome of his minor confrontation with the strange girl in white. She seemed genuinely apologetic about the whole situation, and she said sorry to Nilo so... guess he can't hold it against her to much now can he... The reporters reaction however was very... drastic... She could have taken a head off with that thing! She should be careful what she lobs around. Long metal poles are dangerous after all. What she said did make sense however. Right now the last thing they should be doing is fighting amongst themselves, at least not without first understanding the situation better. They could in fight later when they knew who was on what side. Jack was sure Nilo was on his side, and Sharaku was obviously a force for... good?... The girl in white... Yet to be determined... but it's lookin good for her.

Jack would slightly lower his boken after the reporter responded to his question,"O-Oh... yeah that would make sense now that you mention it... BAH! What am I saying? Of course a true hero would come here! Gatta stop the problem at it's source!" Jack reignited his heroic soul and let out a hearty laugh. He was sure he did the right thing, no doubt about it! It was the Red Ranger's job to jump headfirst into danger!

"Well said Red Ranger..."

"AH!" Jack let out a small shout of pain as a voice rang deep withing him... the voice sounded so familiar... yet brand new. Like the voice of an old friend who moved far away, only to come back years later... the voice was... strong. Like a grand machine that churned for the betterment of all mankind... Yet peaceful in it's power... Jack liked it. He liked how the voice sounded... Sounded like... who he WANTED to be.

"G-Golem..." Jack lost his footing and fell to the ground, landing on his rear end. There he listened to the reporter's speech... however the majority of his focus was on something that had appeared in his hand... A rather large card with a stylized Chariot decorating the front. He smiled as he looked at it..."Well... It's about time..."

Jack sat and listened intently to the rest of the reporter's speech... he was careful to absorb every word. So this was a story about angels and gods huh? A big played out but hey, Jack could roll with it... These angel things have molded and guided humanity sense the beginning... and now this Thesis god wanted to take the world for herself and mold it in her own image... sounds bad... But at least Jack could finally put a name to the evil force threatening the world.

There was something that rubbed Jack the wrong way... and It seemed to affect Sharaku and the lady in white the same way.,"So let me get this straight..." Jack would jump to his feet and sling his boken over his shoulder,"You and yours have been shaping  the world sense the start... but now Thesis and her brother want to take the world for themselves... And you want us to help you reshape the world according to man's will before that can happen, and stop Thesis from awakening the world's creator... That's what I understood at least... But here's the problem... Say we help you... And you get to shape the world in accordance to mankind's 'Wishes'... What's stopping you from saying mankind truly wants to be subservient to an all powerful god? Sounds like we have to put a lot of faith in you without any fail safes... and that just seems... risky..."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The First Broadcast    The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:18 am

The Reporter chuckled at Nilo. “We serve neither. Philemon and Nyarlathotep are Gods made by the natures of Man that came from both internal and external forces. You may think of them as the byproduct of our creation.” Once Rita called her bird, she would notice almost immediately that sometimes its movements lagged somewhat, as while it was supernatural in manner, it had a reaction to the nature of this Room, unlike those who naturally had supernatural affinities or the potential. It was nothing life-threatening, but it was subtle. She looked to both her and Sharaku for their concerns. “Retaining your humanity is a given. We are giving you the opportunity to change what your “humanity” is. Those with the potential have this choice, and many who are now seeing the events around the islands may want to join in themselves. You can refuse to participate, but like or not, this Event will continue, for your sake." She frowned as she looked at Sharaku and Rita. "If you bow out, then you lose an opportunity to change Humanity for the better. If nothing changes, then Thesis and Ananke shall unleash the World’s Creator, who will consume this world, and countless others. They have tried to for many years, but now, the lives of all are at risk. Were she to create in in her own image, your End in many forms would be spelled. I dread to think of what she plans.” She said looking in the eyes of each of them. She held her hand out, which seemed to be calling for the staff, as it flew from the floor back into her hand as she placed it straight up, keeping one hand on it.

“Jack, should you lack a trust in us, you are free to make your own Reason. The Angels each have their own that can you can join, however, you are Human, and Humans have autonomy. If you wish to make your own Reason for Humanity, you as a participant in this competition have that option. However, the Angels must still be found in the other worlds nonetheless. Soon the Corruption of those worlds shall begin if this is not ended, whether you are able to end the Primordials now, or in a millennia; if that time is even guaranteed.” She turned around and looked up at the darkness that overlooked the Sanctum that this Waiting Room was. This was beginning.

“I have said all I am allowed to say on the matter, I have already broken enough rules as it is trying to help you. You may return to this Room once the competition is nearing its end. I cannot say much more, and I understand this is overwhelming to you. Not trusting us immediately is understandable. Please, if you wish, make your peace with me if you must blame someone be it with words or otherwise, just kn-“ she paused as a ripple of small but noticeable shakes in the floor flew under the feet of both her and the four. In a silent room as this, it would not be easy to miss it. She looked ahead. “It seems someone is awakening in here. Originally I had thought you were the only ones with the power in here, but apparently in other reaches of the tower, someone is moving.” She was rather intrigued. Who would have all of the luck; good or bad to get caught in all of this? She remained silent, turning towards them, awaiting anything else.

- -

The Voice definitely listened to Katsuro’s reservations, taking it into account.

“As you wish. The events that are enveloping the islands require that you attempt to explore the other worlds around the islands to find our denizens there; our Angels. They as your makers shall guide you and help you build a Reason to shape Humanity into its next stage. And should you decide to move on, you shall get more answers, Katsuro. Or you can return to Azores and live your life, however you are denying a chance to bring a new idea towards Humanity’s future if you do not participate. This Guardian will serve its purpose whether you defeat it or not, so fear not for its sake. You are smarter than what is apparent, so you must understand. You sense the power within you do you not? The power given to you by the Crawling Chaos; whose presence is not within this domain.  Unleash it, and once more, act in the name of your Deity.”

When the voice went silent again, an unseen force seemed to shoot straight for him, that would not assault him physically, however the act would cause ripples of pain to shoot through his head in the same way a normal underling of Chaos might feel, as he felt his Persona resurfacing within his mind. The unseen force that resembled the voice from earlier has given him a chance to reclaim the power he had forgotten all of this time. The power of Tainted Wu Kong was once again, his to control.

Mysterious Guardian:
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: The First Broadcast    The First Broadcast  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:06 pm

Katsu! crossed his arms and closed his eyes. The fox like grin was no where to be found, and he had more of an annoyed expression instead. It appeared the false personality he was previously wearing had been removed. He never said he lost the potential for his Persona, it came along the fact that he had never used it in the two years after his events in Ueitawa. You could say he was less than pleased when this invisible force breached his personal space and attempted to have him reclaim what was not lost, and force out his power. He'd sooner expect the halo of these angels than listen to them for this "reason" nonsense. That wasn't his bag of tea; he couldn't care less about the world and how it was ran. After all, no matter what happened, he'd always be himself. Instead of turning to face this guardian as if he were some warrior bound by duty, Katsu! would start to walk the opposite way.

"Not interested. I don't follow orders unless they're from Nyarlathotep-sama himself. Go play with someone else." And with those words, he returned back towards the room he originally came from. It'd be more fun to be a third wheel in the events of this town instead of becoming a major player. Atleast he'd have the freedom to do whatever he wanted. Talk of reasons and changing the world? Whatever. For someone who reveled in spontaneous chaos, doing things like that was like a sin. Though, Katsu! could already tell there would be humans out there to jump at the chance. He had heard some valuable information here, so perhaps it'd be best to stir something up amongst the rest of the people. Chaos was always best when it was unplanned, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Broadcast    The First Broadcast  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Broadcast
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next