Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mae and The Broadcast EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mae and The Broadcast EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mae and The Broadcast EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mae and The Broadcast EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mae and The Broadcast EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mae and The Broadcast EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mae and The Broadcast EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mae and The Broadcast EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mae and The Broadcast EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mae and The Broadcast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Mae and The Broadcast Empty
PostSubject: Mae and The Broadcast   Mae and The Broadcast EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:34 pm

It was finally time for things to be made clear. Azores was in no doubt a strange place. After hearing about the broadcast from Sharaku, Mae had went straight home to do some digging into the matter. Sure, she had heard several rumors about both the Broadcast and some of the kidnapped students, but Mae didn't pay rumors any mind these days. For the most part they were either fabriacted, or they didn't interest her in the slightest. Exceptions did exist, of course... There just weren't that many of them. The rumored broadcast did cause quite a commotion among the Azorean public, at least, that's what Mae had heard. And now that Sharaku had told her about the subject in a bit more detail, it was about time for Mae to witness this event with her own eyes.

After searching the web for a short while, Mae eventually found what she was looking for. She leaned forward, and played the video...

At first, it seemed like a normal weather forecast but it didn't take very long before things started to change rapidly. Mae was now staring at a woman she had never seen before. But her sudden appearance wasn't the strangest thing about this video... It was the things that this woman said...

Mae and The Broadcast The_br15

"So another year has come and gone.....I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves! This is your friendly neighborhood reporter chiming in!"

Mae stared blankly at the screen, not believing what she was seeing. The girl on the screen cleared her throat and continued.
"I had noticed that after a certain....game we'll call it started, some of you out among the islands have been trying to figure out what has been happening or at least awoken to your inner abilities. For those who do not know, don't worry, I just had to say it. It's amazing, and I am very impressed by....one second."

Next, the girl on the screen pulled out a small piece of paper and started reading it's contents out loud...
"Naomi Epona, Alphonse a.k.a Project Sentinel, Sharaku Rikei, Shunnosuke Kurosawa, Hyde Mizumi..."

Wait... This was a list of... Names. Some of them familiar. Both Sharaku and Hyde, she had met them not too long ago, were mentioned. Mae sat there slackjawed, incapable of uttering a single word. The girl on screen continued...

"Rita Arisato, Oki Akumura, Add, Nilo Lockwood, Kazuya Fujiwara..."

The girl had mentioned three more people Mae had met her first two weeks here... What was going on? How did she know all these names? Why did she broadcast them all across Azores? That's an invasion of privacy! Unable to tear her eyes off the screen, Mae continued watching as the girl continued reading through the list of names...

"Sheva Lionhart, Mayu Takayamina, Julian Remming..."

That last name caused Mae to pause the video... "What is this? Why are their names listed? I... I don't understand..." Mae could see now why this Broadcast had caused such a fuzz. It was downright unsettling... Maybe the rest of the video held the answers she was looking for, so she pressed play again, and listened to the girl finish up reading the names. Phew... No more names she recognized. That's good, at least...

"I know you must all be confused, so I shall explain. You see, these people have awoken to supernatural powers, very complicated stuff. They can travel through portals to other worlds that are anchored to your world."

What...? Supernatural Powers...? Portals...? True, Mae had seen some odd "objects" around San Malarus, but she hadn't payed them any mind. The first one she had seen had freaked her out, but after the first one, she started to ignore them. It wasn't like she could touch them anyway. She had tried to do this a couple of occasions, each time the result was the same... her hand had just passed straight through, as if the "object" hadn't even existed...

"Of course to many of you this sounds silly. But I will show you."

What the girl on screen did next, Mae did not completely understand... But she guessed it was something you could only really experience live...

"You all were part of something you all had no idea was happening under you. You see, my friends are hiding out in those other worlds, and all you have to do is find them. You'll be told more as you go. Easy right? Well, you guys have a couple friends roaming around in this world trying to cause trouble. One of them is hiding out in this world, and it would help alot if you guys could help the people I mentioned in figuring it out. They would love it. I shall assist you as we-."

And then the video cut off... What was this girl talking about...? Other worlds...? And why did the video suddenly cut off... Mae sat there blinking in the darkness of her own room. "Julian... You're not in any trouble, right?" Mae said to herself... Unfortunatley for her, these were the last words that would come out of her mouth before she was knocked out cold, and kidnapped. Little did Mae know, that when she would wake up, she would find herself in a realm far away from her own...

// Continued in "The Foolhardy Orphan" //
Back to top Go down

Mae and The Broadcast
Page 1 of 1