Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:55 pm

“Yes oki, you are very sweet tasting. “ Hyde would give in and just roll with it with  the widest grin oki has probably seen for the majority  of the  day; some things didn’t really need a big explanation. He wasn’t just saying what’s on his mind; this was nothing to be embarrassed about.  It was Hyde’s own feelings after all. After a while, the sun would start to set. Hyde looked at the sky   and put his arm around oki . It was a pretty bold move, so he was hesitant at first. However, Hyde felt as if nothing would be gained if you wouldn’t out the effort to try.

“It’s pretty beautiful right?” Hyde would say to Oki, referring to the sunset.  It was definitely something to take a hold of. “I bet that it would be much better on the Ferris wheel, but hopefully you could settle with this, right? Oh, and i have one last surprise!
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:43 am

Oki looked at Hyde as he spoke about how it tasted and blink before it looked away blushing a bit as it turned its attention to the yogurt.

“Heh. It must be the yogurt that gave us flavor then,” Oki said with a light grin, even though at the moment it couldn’t look up at Hyde. It didn’t quite understand how the guy was able to unnerve it twice in a row, but he had and you know what? Oki kind of liked this ability that Hyde had. He was the first to be able to knock its composure away, but then again maybe this occurred because Oki gave him a chance to get closer to it if he could. The being wasn’t quite sure, but didn’t feel the need to try and explain the happy emotion away either. It just accepted the feeling and marked it as a memory.

In any case, the being would eat the yogurt it had until it was finished with it. Looking at the empty cup, it spotted a trash can nearby before throwing it away. As it returned to Hyde’s side the sun began to set. As the sun began to do this, Hyde wrapped an arm around the old being who did not flinch as it instead easily leaned against the other unafraid of such an action. It had taken notice of the hesitation when the other moved, a sign of respect for what the being might do in turn. Oki appreciated the thought and so in turn rewarded the other with the lean.

Relaxing easily against Hyde’s strong frame, Oki smiled lightly at the other’s words.

“It is beautiful despite not being in the sky. What makes this better is the fact you’re right here,” Oki said as it watched that orb sink lower and lower into the sky. When Hyde mentioned another surprise, Oki looked up at the other with a curious expression on its face.

“Oh and what is that?” it asked the other.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:31 am

Hyde shifted his hand into his pocket and took out  small back box. After opening the bot to Show Oki, she would notice that there was a silver  bracelet with a strawberry pendant and a green angel. “It’s not much, and it’s not some super expensive gift. I found it and for some reason, I felt like it would suit you pretty well. It was only today that I learned that  strawberries and cherries were your favorite fruit, so I guess I lucked out. As for the angel, consider her as your guardian angel. “ Hyde would then gently take Oki’s wrist and  put the bracelet on her arm.

“There,  this is a symbol of our bond. I didn’t know of a good time to give this to you, I was even going to plan  on waiting until your birthday or something. However, I figured that it would be now if anything, while we kept feeling like this. “ Hyde  would then rub his head shyly. Well Oki, maybe I’m being a bit too forward with the gift, but I wanted to do something nice for you. “

Gift Given to Oki
Spoiler:

Put this in your persona compendium ^ this is an accessory
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:19 pm

Oki tilted its head lightly to the other side as it saw Hyde move to reach into his pocket. When he pulled out a small black box and showed the being it a second later, Oki’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion for a second before the confusion melted as Hyde opened the box.

Blinking at the item inside, Oki looked from it to Hyde not sure what to do with it. What was this?

As if reading its thoughts, Hyde spoke and the being listened, speechless for a moment as the other explained the gift and pretty much why he was giving the being such a thing. The situation seemed so unreal and it wasn’t until Hyde had actually slipped the item upon Oki’s wrist that the reality of it all sunk in. Unable to find words for a moment, Oki eyed the bracelet for a moment taking in the sparkles in the dying light. The bracelet was truly beautiful in more than one way. It wasn’t because it was a thing given that Oki found value in, but rather the thought behind it that made the item priceless.

“Hyde…thank you,” Oki said softly still recovering from the shock before it  blinked a few times and looked up at the other with small thoughtful frown as it took in the other.

“That’s it. You cannot spoil me any longer,” the being finally said after a moment as it reached to its side and unclipped a particularly odd charm on its clothing. It was a strange key with mechanical designs on it.

“I am not the best at building things, but I am quite proud of this one. So proud that I thought of never giving it away. However, I changed my mind. I’ll give the item to you, so you best take care of it, Hyde,” the being said a small tinge of red on its face. It actually couldn’t express how grateful it  was for the gift so it reacted in the only way it knew how to when given something too precious for words -with trade of equal value. Hopefully, Hyde would understand that the trade was an act of kindness rather than coldness. Oki honestly didn’t know how to handle all situations and this one was far far from its list of things it could do.

Gift for Hyde:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:47 pm

You built this all by yourself? This is something that you made and you are proud in. “ Hyde was pretty perplexed, he gave that gift to Oki because of his own feelings for her. He thought it would make her happy, and he felt like he was right. Her reactions, the way she looked at him, Hyde was just as happy as she was. However, he didn’t know that Oki was going to give him such a precious gift. “ I’ll always cherish this Oki, it means a lot to me. After all…” Hyde would then Take the key and directed it to Oki’s chest. He then turned the key and imitated the action of unlocking something while keeping his eye contact with oki.

Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mqs95d8kbp1qz4rgp

“You literally built the key to your heart, of course I would treasure such a thing . “ Hyde would then Shift his arm around Oki and leaned in closer. “ Let’s go home, it’s getting late and I want to make sure that you got home safely. Today was a really good day, Hyde felt closer to Oki than before. However, it was something that was different that simple friendship, Hyde didn’t feel like that was the proper emotion or desire placed.

He wanted to protect her; he wanted to see how far this could go and if he could truly make her smile like this often. “So what do you think about the decision of giving me a chance now?” Hyde would say this playfully with a soft voice as he led the way to the train station

You can have the final post Smile
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:58 pm

(^^ Alright then. Thanks for the thread!)

Oki gave the other the key not sure if he could read its true intent underneath the action. Under normal circumstance and to the shallow of minds, the action would seem cold as if Oki was just giving a gift to avoid being in debt, but thankfully Hyde understood the message underneath. As he took the key and performed the odd action, Oki looked from the key back to the other a bit awe at the happiness that was there. Had it really caused someone to be that happy? And if so…could it do that again and again?

The being was uncertain as it allowed the other to wrap his arm around it once more its mind in a swirl as it easily leaned against the other as they walked. It was pondering the phrase the other had said debating if it had given him the key to his heart or not. Did it have a heart to give or was this whole thing a dream it didn’t want to wake up from? The feelings were confusing, scary, and wonderful. It made it hard to tell which way to go at first, but when they finally got to train station and Hyde asked his question, Oki chuckled as it moved from his side and moved a few paces ahead before stopping and turning to face Hyde with a big grin on its face.

“Well, I have given you something I treasure, but let’s see if you won’t be regretting taking my challenge on,” the being said playfully to the other as it folded its arms behind it and rocked back on its heels with the most genuine smile upon its face. It was really happy to let Hyde try his luck and prayed that for once this wouldn't end in pain or sadness. It would wait for Hyde to come near before continuing with him to the ticket booth and finally to the train that would take them back home. This had been a truly great day. It would be exciting to see what the future held.

Thread Ended.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:47 pm

Hyde and Oki's social link has ranked up...

Following stat goes up by 4

Hyde:

Oki:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4