Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:03 pm

Oki heard the other’s words as it continued to lean against him, not questioning anything as it batted away odd feelings and let itself sink into the happiness it had. It had been…years since the being had felt this feeling. This feeling of being safe and warm. Since it had escaped the labs, Oki had tried to find this feeling that had been missing from it, but it seemed no matter who it met or became friends with, the peace it sought never came in the perfect form. It thought it would never find the peace it sought, but now? Now, it thought perhaps it was wrong. Maybe it had simply been waiting for the right one to come along or something. The being wasn’t sure, but it didn’t try to comprehend the perfection. It just enjoyed it.

“A perfect day for myself,” Oki whispered back in response to Hyde’s words as it continue to stay leaned against him, feeling him shift under it to get comfortable. Instead of complaining the being let its body go with the motion as it shifted slightly here or there to make its own self comfortable as it snuggled up to Hyde without fear any longer. Oki was happy and perhaps Hyde was too or at least that is what Oki hoped the other felt as they stayed together and shared this special moment together.

When Hyde spoke about the comfort of his arm, Oki chuckled softly as it opened one eye and gazed up at the red head.

“It is a very nice pillow. I don’t think I could’ve chosen better,” Oki said as it gave the other a warm smile in return. It was true, the being was quite comfortable where it was next to Hyde, so there was no reason to complain.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 9:16 pm

I’m pretty glad that you are the first one to try me out in my new career as a professional pillow. Perhaps you would end up buying me and take me home? “ Hyde was playing along a bit, but he was trying to be a little bit funny, just enough to see if he could get another laugh out of her. “ You know, I really wouldn’t mind staying like this. It’s a great feeling if this could be life for me, so many things to look forward to, along with the precious moments you could spend with someone important. You know, I don’t think I done anything like this before, or had a chance to. I’m glad it was with you oki, it made me happy when you decided to come to the amusement park with me. “

Hyde’s voice was calm and caring; his fingers were intertwined with Oki’s. “I guess were going to go down soon. It’s my turn to pick but I really can’t think of anything at the moment, other than the moment were having right now.” Hyde was trying to slap out of it, he was a bit hot and bothered, his head was also a bit foggy. “ Umm, we can walk around the park until we find something, or we can leave early before it gets too late.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:26 pm

A light chuckle came from Oki as it heard Hyde’s words. “That could be arranged. What is the asking price for this lovely pillow?” Oki asked in playful tones as it decided to play along with Hyde. It honestly didn’t mind these small moments of play, it was already kind of accustomed to it when it came to Hyde. Besides, the boy said the words without blushing or choking up, so the old being thought that maybe Hyde had gotten even more comfortable with it than before. This was a good thing. Comfort would be much needed if the other wished to move this strange little seed forward.

As a small silence fell between them, Oki continued to relax and enjoy the moment before focusing on the calm and caring words coming from Hyde as he continued to hold its hand. The words sunk in. The mind processed them as Oki responded by simply snuggling closer to Hyde as a light blush appeared across its face.

“I have never had a chance like this either. I am…glad you took my challenge, Hyde. Maybe one day, it will end well for us both and this sort of life can be gained fully,” Oki responded back to the other softly….and meant every word of it. It truly wanted to keep this moment forever. This place of perfection, where itself and Hyde could be free of whatever troubles tried to bring them down. Together, they would be fine. The world would be fine. There would be no need to worry anymore…just peace.

However, as usual life had a way to bust happy bubbles. As Hyde mentioned that they were going to go down soon and spoke of his turn to choose, Oki opened its eyes as it remained leaned against the other’s arm as the ride began to shutter to life and move once more.

“We can go wherever you wish. I’ll follow,”
Oki responded easily to the other leaving the choice of ride, home, or walk up to the other.

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:58 pm

The ride came down and hyde got up while the continuing to hold Oki’s hand. It was as if they were inseparable at this moment. “I think it’s great that you would follow me. However, I think it would be cool too if you kept me out of trouble sometimes too, I could be a little naughty sometimes. Though, most of it is unintentional. “ Yes, it was completely unintentional to cause that red storm nonsense. However, Hyde was not about to let it ruin his date. “ Alright, the day isn’t over. How about something scary oki? There is this haunted house ride with a small cart. We both get these lazer guns and we are supposed to shoot all of the monsters that pop up. It’s kind of like ghost busters.

“Hyde would then proceed to lead Oki to the haunted house. “ It’s not too scary, trust me.” Hyde’s voice was soft and comforting. He wanted to be a bit more lovey dovey for a little while longer, but he figured that it would be nice if they had a little more fun.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:47 pm

The ride ended, but the feeling didn’t. As Oki got out of the cart and easily slid back to Hyde’s side as they began to walk away from the ride hand-hand in hand, the being found itself grinning at the other’s words.

“Oh, is that so? Well then, I suppose that is more reason for me to follow you then. Let’s see if we can cure you of unintentional trouble,” Oki said with a light chuckle as it easily went from holding the other’s hand to wrapping its arm around the other and snugging into his side. It couldn’t explain it, but it really did enjoy the closeness. It just made it feel safe.

In any case, the being didn’t dig too deeply into what was said. There was no need to right? After all, everyone had their moments of getting into trouble…even if they didn’t mean to do anything to cause said trouble. Yeah. Best not wander down that path, huh?

The being would continue to walk by Hyde’s side listening as the other settled on something to do. As he mentioned something scary, Oki looked up at the other as it listened to him describe the haunted house ride. Hmm…ghostbusters? What was that? And laser guns? Erm….these were not real lasers, right?

“I am not sure if I am comprehending what you mean by all that,” Oki said with a light frown, but then shrugging, it would give Hyde a warm smile in response to his comforting nature. “I am willing to try it and I will be fine as long as you are there,” Oki said to the other as it continue to let the other lead the way to next ride and then began another wait as they came to another line.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:21 pm

Hyde really liked Oki, he wondered if she noticed that. His smile was even brighter when she wrapped herself around his arm. “ That’s the spirit, nothing’s going to happen. As soon as he and oki got there, the line was relatively small. It must be because of the new attractions, but the ride always remained to be a fan favorite. The cart swung over and Hyde sat down in order of Oki to sit next to him. Afterwards, the railing would go down and Hyde would show oki the lazer gun and point at the practice dummy ahead of them. They were in the seat, but the ride didn’t move yet.

Ok oki, the point of this game is to aim this toy laser gun at the red thing on the ghosts when you see them. When you do, fire away. Hyde would then show a black screen with a red number 0 on oki’s side of the cart. Your score would then change, it sort of like a competition to see who gets the most points. Sounds fun?”
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm

It was unexplainable how easy it was for Oki to get along with Hyde. Sure, it got along with most it met, but it had never found itself questioning if it should settle on a gender or not. Or even settle with another. It liked being itself and while the strange folk it had met so far had done nothing to try to steer it in any other directions, none of the others met had ever been drawn to it or had the pull needed for the being to be attracted to them beyond just surface curiosity. This bond between itself and Hyde, while nerve wrecking, was blooming well enough, so the question now was how much more could it bloom…or would it be destroyed in the end?

There was no answer to this, but Oki hoped that this feeling and bond with Hyde was signaling something good for a change. Perhaps this was a sign it would not be so alone anymore. That it had finally found something to hold onto and protect after so many years of being without such a thing. The change up brought comfort to the old being that made it easy for it to snug into Hyde as they walked.

The other seemed to appreciate the action, so Oki did not do anything to ruin it as they moved to the haunted house attraction. When Hyde let out his words of encouragement, Oki grinned with a nod agreeing to the statement. That was right. As long as they were together nothing would happen. It would be safe.

In any case, as they joined the small line that quickly moved forward, Oki watched as the odd cart came in and slid to a halt before them. As Hyde slide into the cart, Oki would follow shortly after. Once settled next to Hyde again, the rail of the ride came down upon their lap; however, Oki didn’t mind as it listened to Hyde’s explanation of the ride.

As he talked the being nodded as its eyes went to the gun still in its holster. Picking it up, Oki would examine it a bit before watching Hyde demonstrate what to do with his own gun.

Hmmm…sounds like an interesting challenge,”Oki would respond back to the other before it leveled the gun with the dummy and then pulled the trigger. The gun let out a strange sound before the dummy before fell back, signaling a successful hit. With the dummy gone, the ride began along with the competition as they were pulled into the cool darkness of the tunnel.

As darkness and sounds surrounded them, Oki held onto the gun not exactly liking the feeling this was giving it. When the first ghost popped up, Oki was startled and almost forgot to fire. The second ghost was less frightening and soon Oki was losing up and playing the game, but how it well it was doing was to be seen. Sure the counter went up, but the being wondered what Hyde’s score was too.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:06 pm

Hyde was enjoying the game to a full extent; this was a very fun game for him. It was apparent that Hyde played this game before, Shooting the ghost that popped up with amazing accuracy. Sure, Hyde missed a few times, but he was still having fun. With a small glance to oki and her score, Hyde wondered if she was having trouble. “Remember, Oki, while this is a challenging game. It’s still a team effort in the end, I’ll always have your back.” A spooky ghost would pop out of the floor next to oki with a startling jump, but a small laser beam would emit form the ghost and force it back to is waiting position while lighting up. “ Gotcha!” Hyde would say with a playful grin, though his heart was beating rather fast right now. His smiles were also a bit different when he smiled at her as well, it was almost as if Hyde was welcoming Oki’s innocent gaze , hoping to get lost in it.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:13 pm

It took a moment for Oki to get used to the ghosts jumping out, but even more use to the idea of shooting the targets. While it was true that if this was a life or death situation, Oki would’ve done what it could to live, it had never truly been trained to fight well. Whatever techniques it had mastered was through learning to survive in different fashions. This idea of shooting at a target was foreign to the old being and a bit frustrating since there was a 50/50 chance the target was actually hit.

Hyde, on the other hand, was a pro at this. He hardly missed any targets at all. Impressive and something to be a bit jealous of. Oki wanted to shoot like that, but the moving targets were a challenge…Hmmm…A tiny bit distressed at the situation, Oki still tried to hit the targets despite being a failure most of the time. It was just about to call it quits when Hyde said some words to it that caused the being’s frustration with the game to diminish a bit.

This was a team effort and Hyde would always have its back?

The words were surprisingly distracting. The being had never had anyone say anything like that to it before. For some reason, the words caused an odd feeling to well up in Oki. Happiness? Fear? Nerves? It didn’t know and it didn’t have time to fully examine said feeling as a ghost popped up quite close the cart on Oki’s side. Instinctively, Oki ducked as Hyde pointed the gun at the ghost that had popped up nearby. While no real sound of gun fire came from the gun, it took Oki a few seconds to gain enough courage to look up at Hyde.

As their eyes met, Oki smiled a bit embarrassed at the other.

“It is good to have you at my back then. Perhaps that will help me stop over-reacting to things,” Oki said easily enough as it took up its own gun again and began to target the ghosts again. It tried to play the moment off normally enough and prayed Hyde wouldn’t pry into that action…but if he did. Well it would have to think up something to hide the truth…

However, that was a matter for another time. Right now, the being just focused on hitting the ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:43 pm

“Don’t worry; you are doing great for your first time Oki….’ Hyde would say these words softly and look back at the ghosts that were popping up. However, he was missing a bit of his shots while having a small blush on his face. Oki’s embarrassed look was really distracting; he never knew that Oki could make a face like that.

“See, I’m not all that perfect. Anyone could get good with a little bit of practice, you’ll be better than me in no time. “ Hyde was pretty glad that this happened, he didn’t want to discourage Oki’s attempts on playing the game. Even pros can be distracted or make mistakes, but was apparent that being around oki made him a bit flustered. It would be easy for her to notice, but it was a feeling that Hyde welcomed. “Oki, after this ride. Let’s get some frozen yogurt before heading home. If you never had frozen yogurt before, I want to show you something nice.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:00 pm

Oki gave the other a light smile in response to the words that were spoken as it recovered from the earlier scare; however, it would appear that Oki’s own words and perhaps even its facial expression was perhaps messing with Hyde’s concentration. While he had been a pro before he was now missing some targets, but whether that was because of Oki or intentional to help make the being feel better for its bad shooting, Oki was not quite sure. Still, the not perfect aiming did help the Oki relax a bit more as it settled back into the game.

“I highly doubt that, but I am up to the challenge of attempting to at least be a better shot next round,” Oki said with a light giggle as it took aim at another ghost and this time hit it. “We got it!” Oki said as a happy smirk crossed its face. It was quite proud of that shot. It actually hit the thing fully on the target. Grinning, it glanced at Hyde as he spoke about frozen yogurt.

“That sounds delightful. Why not?” Oki said not really able to say no to food, especially a deliciously sweet one at that. While it wasn’t sure if ice cream and yogurt tasted the same, it was still pretty excited to try the cold dish, but before that it had this game to finish. So doing its best to focus on the targets, Oki continued to play the game until the ride ended. While the score was indeed unsatisfactory, Oki didn’t mind at all as it stepped off the ride and waited for Hyde to climb out before resuming holding his hand.

They would begin to walk through the exit of the ride and back onto the main path where crowds were still abundant despite how late it was getting. Not really minding this, Oki would stay by Hyde as it easily walked by his side trying to find the right booth with the right setting. It honestly wanted to see the sunset from somewhere nice, but where was a stand with a --?

“Neh, Hyde? How about that booth?” Oki said pointing to a small food booth that sat somewhat on a hill. It had a few tables near and it looked like it had a good view of the horizon. “You think they may sell the yogurt?” Oki asked as it looked up at its companion.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:40 pm

“Hmm, well yea. It does have the pink berry flag up there. So I guess you could say that we got lucky!” Hyde would say with a cheerful smile as they  headed up the hill towards the small food booth. “ Hey, can I get a  strawberry frozen yogurt  please?” Hyde wasn’t really going to  buy one for himself. As a matter of fact he didn’t want to tell Oki that he was kind of running out of money. Hyde was actually on a budget  so to speak  but  he felt as if it would ruin the mood if he were to mention it.  Anyway, Hyde paid for this treat and got a small spoon. He would then hand over the frozen Yogurt to Oki.

“You know, you are in for an amazing surprise. It tastes nothing like ice cream. Some would figure that yogurt would have more of a creamy sensation and a little bit of the flavor that it takes after, but not frozen yogurt. It’s going to really taste like strawberries Oki, try it!”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:28 am

Hyde’s confirmed Oki’s suspicion about the booth on the hill selling the yogurt. While Oki’s had simply guessed, Hyde pointed out something called a "Pink Berry" flag on the stand. Not exactly familiar with brands (or caring to pay them mind when it was stuffing its face), Oki took note of the flag as it walked with Hyde over to the stand.

They stood in line for a bit until it was time to order. When Hyde made his order, Oki took note that he only bought one yogurt; however, instead of pointing this out, the being was highly distracted that after the other had paid, he promptly gave said item to itself. Taking the frozen yogurt, Oki listened to Hyde's explanation of the taste of yogurt before it was taking spoon in hand and tasting the tasty looking dish as they moved to the side of the line to let others pass easier. As that cold substance went into its mouth, Oki closed its eyes with a smile of pleasure on its face as a light "mmm".

Yes. That indeed tasted like strawberry. It was so good that Oki could’ve easily swallowed the dish whole, but keeping in mind Hyde’s earlier action the being reopened its eyes as it took another scoop of the yogurt with its spoon. Instead of eating the it itself, Oki held the spoon out towards Hyde.

“It is a very good flavor. You try and see what I mean,”
Oki said in easy tones not bothered by this idea of sharing with another. It was almost a bit natural to share with Hyde at this point. Though why that was so was beyond Oki and you know what? For once the being did not care to analyze this mystery. It simply let what happen, happen and enjoyed every step of the way.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:23 am

Hyde would open his mouth embarrassingly and take a small nip of the spoon. “It really is good! Wait, I already knew that it was going to be good though!” Hyde would then let out his usual playful laughter as he realized something.” You know Oki, that was kind of like an indirect kiss, you know? It makes me wonder if this sweet flavor was the yogurt, or maybe it was just you....” After realizing what he just said, the nervous laughter would continue just more. An indirect kiss still counts as a kiss right? Does that mean that Hyde’s first kiss was with Oki? ’It was a treat for you Oki, but I’m happy that you decided to share with me.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:22 pm

Hyde seemed embarrassed to eat the yogurt at first, but in time he did eat some of it. As he made the comment about it being good, Oki finished the rest off the spoon beaming with joy.

“Still it be good to taste just be sure it can hold up still, no?” Oki teased back easily with a light grin before going back to eating the sweet treat. When Hyde mentioned the kissing thing, Oki paused in its eating and blinked.

“Hmm? It is? I thought it was just sharing food,” Oki said a bit confused how sharing the yogurt equaled an indirect kiss. Was it because he had eaten off the same spoon as itself? Or was it due some social thing Oki failed to learn earlier? The confusion only depended as Hyde continue to speak and then seeming laugh even more as if the subject was making him nervous. What was going on here?

“I am not sure. Am I sweet tasting?” Oki asked as it tilted its head at the other not really getting what this was all about... or what it had pretty much done with its genuine curious question. In any case, whatever happened as a result of that was yet to be seen as Oki gave the other a smile and a nod.

“I know it a treat for me, but I like to share anyway. It is a the least I can do for someone who has spoiled me so,” Oki said with a light chuckle as it looked up at the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next