Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:11 pm

This was an interesting turn of events. While Oki and Hyde had planned to find Andromeda on Saturday, somehow the little quest for where the mysterious dragon chest piece and the box had originated from was put on hold as plans got shifted around. It was a few days after going to the mall with Hyde that Oki got the text asking if it would like to hang out at the amusement park on Saturday rather than go on the adventure. At first Oki didn’t know what to say to such a request. It had its mind on the quest, but on the other hand maybe before getting into something that dangerous it would be better to get to know the Hyde even more. After all, while Oki liked the guy it was still very uncertain of where their relationship stood. Perhaps another encounter or two could untangle the mystery or maybe it would make it worse. Who knew?

What was known was that the being would reply that it would love to go and after a few more rounds of texts, the pair had decided to meet at the park’s entrance around noon time on Saturday. When the day to go to the park arrived, Oki had gotten ready, switching out its older hat for the new one it had brought at the mall. Deciding not to carry a purse, Oki would secure its valuables in the pouches it wore instead before it bid its sibling a goodbye and left the shop once more in her hands.

The being would take the train to Penecia Island and make its way to the large theme park that was the largest landmark on the island. Standing just outside of the entrance way, Oki would pull out its phone and send a text to Hyde letting him know it was here. Once that was done, Oki would take to looking around the area both for Hyde and to get acquainted with its new surroundings. It could already hear the sounds from inside of people and strange machines. It wasn’t sure how it was going to like this place, but at least it was something new and those machines were there for fun, no?

Oki was unsure as it eyed the outside of the large park cautiously before moving off to the left to examine a small tent that had caught its interest. Unlike the rest of the park this tent seemed mostly left alone, the only person there was an odd figure dressed in robes that covered it from head to toe. Only the eyes were revealed. Stopping a few paces from the sign right outside of the place the strange cloaked figure sat, Oki would read the sign.

Ah penny for your fortune, huh?

Oki examined the sign for a while longer before shrugging and digging into a pouch for a coin. It wasn’t a penny, but wasn’t old metal worth something to things like this? Heh. Well, Oki was about to find out. Stepping forward to the small box next to the eerily still thing, Oki would place the old coin into the box and then take a step back as the being shuttered to life making very odd noises in the process. It played some out of tune music and spoke some jibberish Oki didn’t understand before it opened its hand with a piece of paper with typing on it before becoming still once more.

Staying where it was, Oki eyed the being understanding it was machine, but not wanting to approach it unless it was completely done moving. The last thing it wanted was for that thing to start moving again when it got the paper. Giving the thing a minute exactly, Oki would reach forward and take…or rather tear the paper from the thing’s hand before taking a step back to read it.

Your luck shall be bad today. Wear green to fix it.

……Okay. That was….anti-climactic and disappointing to boot. Ah well, the machine had done its job so why complain if the random fortune it had come up with was not good? It wasn’t like there was a cat around to prove what the paper said was true and besides, its clothing did have a hint of green in it anyway, so the bad luck should avoid the being. No worries…right?

In any case, Oki would shake its head as it drifted back to the entrance folding up the paper and placing it in its pocket. Once back at the entrance, it would wait for Hyde to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:27 pm

Hyde was fairly interested in hanging out with Oki, but he wasn’t too sure what this feeling was as of yet. He wanted to get to know her better and do some more fun things. He started to get the feeling that Oki didn’t get out too much. It would be nice if she had a few chances here and there to enjoy herself. That was what Hyde was hoping for when it came to this small date. No matter how he looked at it, he basically asked her out in his own way. When arriving at the spot, he would find Oki by the old fortune teller machine and lightly touch her hand. He was sporting a burgundy light jacket with a few faded designs in it. He was also wearing a handmade necklace with a silver pendant that resembled a shark tooth. “Hey there, I hope you wasn’t waiting too long. I‘m sorry about rescheduling our adventure, I just wanted to head n over here first. So, are you ready to have fun?!”

Hyde's Outfit
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:35 am

Oki kept itself occupied as it waited for Hyde to arrive. It watched people come and go taking note that both children and adults seem to flock to this place in great herds. It was the same siting the being had seen at the mall, but instead of the typical rush from one store to the other, the air around here was even more relaxed as people casually walked towards the entrance of the park.

Some paid their way in at a ticket booth while others already had some sort of paper that let them go through the gate without giving up a dime. As Oki watched this, it began to wonder about the paper that let people in for free. Was that a ticket of some sort or was that perhaps something else? The paper was indeed curious, but could only hold Oki’s attention for a few seconds before its eyes were moving to something else.

Oki did not count the time that was spent doing this. All it knew was that it was taken out of its study of people when it felt someone touch its hand. Naturally, the being turned towards the person with a neutral expression on its face; however, as green eyes took in the clothing before landing on the familiar face that expression quickly evaporated as a smile appeared on Oki’s lips.

“Hey there, Hyde!” the being said in friendly tones before it was circling the other looking his outfit up and down. “My. My. Aren’t you looking sharp today?” the being said in an appreciative manner before settling back before Hyde with its usual playful smirk in place. “I haven’t counted how long I waited, so I will say your timing was perfect enough. As for rescheduling, I don’t mind at all. This too is something exciting. Besides,” Oki reached out for Hyde’s hand. “Hanging out with you is always a pleasure,” the being told the other honestly. It was true that Oki really did enjoy the other’s company even if it did cause some questions to cross its mind regarding their relationship and where it stood. In any case, when Hyde asked if Oki was ready for fun the being grinned at the other.

“I sure am,” the being said with a nod before turning its attention to the entrance. “Tickets first yes?” Oki asked as it looked at the lines of people waiting and then the shorter lines where people had that magical blue slip that let them in for free…Hrmmm…
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:50 pm

Hyde grabbed Oki’s hand and had a bit of a sheepish smile. “Alright, let’s go get some tickets then. “ Hyde has grown a bit accustomed to holding Oki’s hand; they were pretty soft and small. Hyde would shift her over to the entrance of the theme park and went to the booth. After buying two tickets for them, Hyde would then proceed to lead Oki into the park and look around. He didn’t let Oki pay; he felt that it would be courteous for the guy to pay if he is the one who was initiating the activity. That was how it worked, right?“ We should start on something light first! Let’s try the bumper cars, or the Ferris wheel? Or maybe we can even go on the merry go round for a change. Hyde would then turn to Oki with a playful look.

“Which one do you feel like doing first Oki?” Hyde would reach into his back pocket and pull out a map of the theme park. We can always take turns picking if you want!” Hyde was looking forward to making sure that Oki had a good time. “By the way Oki, was there anything you always wanted to do when you was younger? I mean, in relation to a big theme park like this. We can always start with that too if you haven’t been to one before!
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:45 pm

It was odd, but for one reason or another Oki liked holding hands with Hyde. It wasn’t that the being was dependent on the action or was even doing it to hold up an act. There was something just truly nice and comforting knowing that someone was actually at its side. Someone it could maybe in time learn to trust and open up to. It was odd, but that is simply how Oki felt whenever it was around the red head. Regardless of the odd feeling, Oki would remain friendly as it gave Hyde a nod and walked over to the ticket booth with him.

The being was on the edge of grabbing its own cash to pay its way in, but Hyde stopped Oki and paid for the both of them. Huh. How strange. Oki was not fully accustomed to getting gifts like this without a returned favor, but Hyde hadn’t asked for anything. Interesting. Oki would keep this little note in the back of its mind as they entered the park. Oki would take a look around the park as its mind took in the sights and sounds of the place. This was….more busy than the festival and with so much to do…? Oki would blink at Hyde questions as green eyes turned to him as he spoke of various things that the being was not too familiar with.

Sure, it understood what the words represented, but that was about all. And what was that? What did it like to do first? How was it going to answer such a question with so much before it? Hyde seemed to have a solution to the problem at hand. A map! As the red head pulled the item out, Oki would move closer to him to get a good look at the map. Its mind would automatically start memorizing routes and important signs on the map. After a few seconds of examining, the paper the being had the image marked in its head. Looking away from the paper, Oki would look at the park again before settling on a ride.

“We can take turns choosing to keep it fun! Hmmm…me first then. Let’s see… Ah! Let’s try these bumper cars. They sound like fun,” Oki said with a playful smirk. It was always up for a game and challenge and the bumper cars seem the most appealing at the moment. In any case, the being would eventually lead the way towards the ride taking casual strides as it stayed by Hyde’s side.

When it was asked about what had wanted to when it was younger in regards to theme parks, Oki was quiet for a moment as it thought how to answer that.

“I don’t know. I never really got to experience being at a theme park before, but I remember one day seeing this picture of a bird flying over a lake. It may have been an old picture, but I always wondered what it would be like to see the world from the height of the bird,” the being said lightly as it looked over at Hyde with a light smile. “Strange, no? How about you?”

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:10 pm

Well for me, I wasn’t really surrounded in such a happy environment so I could hardly remember what I thought about when it came to amusement parks. However, I do remember wanting to be wild and free someday, so I guess a really good roller coaster ride would fit the bill. They do move around like a wild bird, soaring through the air with fast loops and turns. It seems like it would be something that you would like too, wouldn’t you agree?” Hyde would say as he continued to follow Oki, holding her hand ever gently. He was excited that they were going to try out the bumper cars first.

However, something struck Hyde’s mind as he wondered her age just a little bit. “You know Oki, I wondered f you owned the antique store all by yourself. Did you inherit it from a family member or something? I just figure that you must be working hard if you are managing that place all by yourself. I mean, you look young, how old are you anyway? I mean, if you don take offense to me asking, i think women hate it when they are asked abut their age.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:38 pm

Oki would continue its casual pace towards the bumper car line as it listened to Hyde’s words as it held the other’s hand. So Hyde had grown up and in a less than happy environment too. While the being was sure his situation was not nearly as bad its own, it was kind of nice to know they had a little similarity between each other when it came to life. It seemed their conditions had caused them to aim for two separate states of being that led to one thing: freedom. An interesting match-up indeed.

Anyway, when the other used this to determine what ride would best suit the situation, Oki would give a small frown of thought as it analyzed the words. Well, the roller coaster fit the wild and free bill more so than the bird eye view one. Still, the description of said roller coaster was interesting enough to get a smile and a nod from Oki.

“Mmm. Perhaps it does. We’ll have to see when we try one out next,” Oki said as it found the bumper car line and settled behind the person at the end. As it began to wait, Oki heard Hyde’s question and glanced up at him with a neutral expression as it shook its head lightly.

“I inherited it from Grandma. She was the nice lady that took me in and taught me all I know about the antiques and what not. Before she died, she insisted I keep the shop, so I promised her I would and so I do. Work gives me something to do and the money isn’t bad, so I can’t complain. Besides I kind of like the challenge of preserving the old place,” the being said with a light a shrug before it smiled at the last question and set of words. Ah. Now that was going to be tricky wasn’t it?

“Hmm…Let me see. If I am calculating correctly, I should look about 15 or so by normal standards; however, my real age I have lost count of,” Oki said as it looked up at the other sheepishly. The words were a half truth. It really did look 15, but as for its real age well….it didn’t think Hyde was ready for that. Just as it didn’t find a need to elaborate when it said, “Well lucky for you I am not your everyday woman,” with a light smirk. It would let Hyde take the words as he wanted and if for whatever reason he truly wished for the being to elaborate on what it meant…? Well, it would figure out what to do with that issue when it came up. For now, it left both statements as they were.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:14 pm

Your grandma must have been a very nice lady; it must feel good to have a family. I was an orphan and people refused to adopt me, so I don’t have any clue as to how that feels at all. However, I’m happy to know that you had someone there for you Oki Chan, and I now that you are going to be a great store owner. I’ll help along the way whenever you need it, alright?“ Hyde wouldn’t mind helping around the shop on his days off from the sushi restaurant; it would be nice to bond with Oki a lot more. When she answered Hyde’s question, he would laugh as a response. “ You know, there is no way you could be a 15 year old with that manner of speaking. For once, I thought you was a runaway princess or something, you speak like one of those rich royalty people. Then again, birthdays’s come and go, it’s hard to keep track of our age when we’re moving so fast. I’m 17 so don’t worry.”

Hyde’s birthday was coming pretty soon but that was a different story. Other than that, it was there time to go into the bumper cars. Hyde would get into the passenger seat and motion oki to take the wheel. “We should ride together, you can be the driver! Tats the most fun in fact, you get to bump people head on!”
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:40 pm

Nice….yes. The old woman was very kind to have taken it in and while at first the ancient being had trouble trusting the woman or her cats, the old woman was the first person it had thought to fully open up to; however, the horror that was its past…it did not have the heart to share it with the kind woman. Maybe that is why the old being had tried so hard to do other things for her. To keep her happy instead of worried until the day she died and left the shop in its hands. Family, huh? Perhaps…perhaps that was indeed what she was.

Oki would ponder this for only a second before smiling lightly at Hyde as its green eyes met his.

“Mmm. She was very kind and good company while she lived,”
Oki said with a nod and then the smile faded its head would tilt at the other. “Orphaned, huh? I am sorry to hear that. You seem like such a sweet guy. I honestly can’t imagine people shunning you. If you don’t mind, can you tell me why that occurred to you?” Oki asked in soft tones truly saddened that such a thing had be fallen Hyde…and kind of relating. If it wasn’t for the old lady it too would’ve been alone. In any case, Oki would remain quiet for only a few moments to allow the other to answer if he wished before it was smiling once more at Hyde.

“I hope I can live up to her expectations and you are welcome any time to help. Perhaps I can help with creating the family that you never had, so you can too can experience what it is like to have at least someone at your back,” Oki said not sure if the words would be taken well or not. Regardless of what happened, a small silence would fall between them before the subject of families and such was pushed aside as the subject of age took its place. To Hyde’s words, Oki shook its head as it chuckled lightly.

“I am so far from a royal princess that it is not even funny; however, I take your words as compliment and while people assume I am fifteen from height and looks, you are quite right to believe I am far older,” Oki said and then nodded at the thing about birthdays. “Mmm..it is even harder when you forget to celebrate the birthday and no one makes an effort to change that way,” Oki said with a light snort. “Seventeen, hmmm. That is a nice age to be and what do I have to be worried of?”

The end of the words came out in a light tease as Oki looked up at Hyde with a smirk of mischief. Whatever the response was would be left in the open for the moment and soon pushed to the side as the pair were finally allowed to enter the bumper car arena. As people ran to nab a car here or there, Oki would pause as it heard Hyde’s words and saw him slip into the passenger seat of one of the cars.

As the being heard the words, Oki would smirk at Hyde as it trailed over to the car easily enough.

“If you insist, I cannot refuse such an opportunity,” the being said as it slipped into the driver's seat and took a moment to adjust itself to the vehicle as it snapped on its safety belt. Once a quick analysis had been done, Oki’s eyes would scan the arena as the cars came alive and then picking a target, the being would step on the gas and head towards its first victim. It could only hope that Hyde was prepared for the impact should it hit its target.

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:36 pm

“Well, for starters, I guess it was my eyes that seemed dangerous and intimidating. If I stood motionless or if you met me for the first time and I wasn’t smiling, most people would get the wrong idea about me. Other than that, the other orphans were always telling lies on me. I never understood what they had against me, but it really devaluated my credibility of being a good child, and everything around me geared towards me being a lost cause. I was…..lonely….” It wasn’t too hard for Hyde to talk about the past; it just stings whenever he does. Hyde tried to be numb to it, but it would be the same as forgetting it ever happened to him as well. Hyde would give a small smile to Oki when she mentioned helping to create a family. ”Well, that’s the first time someone ever sad that to me….but… I don’t mind trying… also… I meant that we were around the same age so it’ll be ok if we….” Hyde was going to finish his sentence but Oki already bumped into a target.
“Alright! Good Job Oki! There is one behind us now! Be careful!” Hyde would say with a bright smile on his face. Deep down inside, he was relieved that he was interrupted, Hyde almost said something embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:35 pm

Oki remained quiet as It listened to Hyde talk about the past. Its face would shift from joyful to sympathetic as it listened to the tale with open curiosity. When the other finished, Oki frowned lightly as it navigate the car arena.

Perhaps the children were simply jealous of you,” Oki began. “While I am not sure how your eyes looked when you were younger, I can say now your eyes are rather nice. They have a strength and friendliness there that is kind of hard to not like. It is shame everyone was so narrowed minded in picking you. I bet you were the best kid of the bunch,” the being said as it turned the wheel to avoid an oncoming car with a grinning man at the wheel. As the guy’s face crumpled in disappointment as he just missed Oki, the being smirked as it glanced over at Hyde briefly.

“Loneliness is nothing you have to worry about. Oki is not far away if you need company,” the being said honestly before it fell silent to listen to the other’s response to the idea of creating a family. He seemed a bit stunned, but not against the idea. He was speaking of age and seemed to be on the edge of saying something else, but whatever was about to come out of his mouth was lost as Oki finally collided with the lady it had been aiming for.

There was laughter and the compliment from Hyde that for one reason or another filled Oki with pride as it gave a grin to the red head and then maneuvered out of the way to avoid being rammed into from behind. The being almost made, but the kid was better at the game than itself and managed to hit them on the back driver’s side before trying to make an escape.

“Little one may be fast, but I will be sure to pay you back,” Oki said softly with a smirk as it backed up slightly to maneuver out of a corner it was going in. Once it was free of the corner, it focused on Hyde again with a smile.

“You never finished what you were saying. It’s okay if we what?” Oki said curious about the statement Hyde had been trying get out.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:26 pm

It was comforting enough that Oki was so nice to Hyde. However, he blushed instantly as soon as she brought back the unfinished sentence that Hyde was getting towards. “Well, if were around each other more often , you know? I mean, from other people, it looks like we are on a date. Frankly…. I’d say we are…” Hyde went ahead and said what was on his mind, but that small feeling of embarrassment quickly changed back into excitement when they were hit again. Hyde laughed and playfully threw his hands in the air.

“Yea, you’re right Oki! That kid is pretty good, you might run into a lot of veterans. However, that’s why this game is so fun. It doesn’t really matter how good you are, you are always going to get a hit and get hit in response. However, were all going to end up smiling when it’s over. “ Hyde would then continue to motivate Oki even more. “Don’t worry, you’ll get him! Just keep trying ! The Funs not over yet!” The day was getting off to a good start.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:14 pm

Oki continued to make its way around the car arena, getting hit and hitting others all in good fun. When it got a moment, Oki would ask Hyde about his unfinished statement, taking note that the other seemed to turn red once more at the thought of the words. The behavior was strange still, but something that Oki was getting used to with Hyde. In any case, when the other more or less finished the statement, Oki was quiet for a moment a bit stunned at the suggestion. Hmmm…so then he wanted to test his luck by being with Oki? The being wondered if he was ready for that or for that matter if it was ready to choose a gender or not. Sure, the being trusted the guy a bit more than before, but love? It wasn’t sure if it was there yet, but maybe…if it to gave this dating thing a chance it could figure that out too. It did like him, so why not?

“So…you want to take your chances with me?” Oki said as it was bumped from the side causing the car to spin a bit. Taking a moment to get the car back in control, Oki would pause in its driving as it looked over at Hyde with a smirk. “Well then. I will allow you to try,” The being said in a playful manner even though its eyes were serious. It was willing to take a chance with Hyde if the other thought he was prepared to handle the challenge; however, how this went really depended on what happened next now that it had pretty much given the okay to dating.

Anyway after the moment had passed, Oki would resume driving doing quite well until the kid bumped them. As Hyde threw his hands in the air playfully and made his comment, Oki grinned as it continued to drive.

“You are quite right. The fun has only just begun!” Oki said happily as it continued to attempt to hit people and dodge others until finally the cars slowed on their own and came to a stop. With a smile on its face still, Oki would unsnap the seat belt and get out of the car before casually walking over to join Hyde at his side. Staying next to him, they would exit the arena and follow the crowds back out onto the main path.

“Okay. Your pick next,” Oki said as it looked at Hyde excitedly, clearly having a good time right now.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:41 pm

She was allowing Hyde to try? That was pretty lucky, Hyde never tried dating before, his past didn’t usually allow for too much romance, there were a lot of things that needed to be done for the university. But Oki was willing to try, so it kind of made Hyde a bit subconscious and encouraged him a bit to give it his all. Even if it didn’t turn out that great and Oki bails on the whole idea eventually, Hyde wouldn’t regret it . After the bumper cars finished and Oki asked Hyde what he wanted to do next, Hyde took out his map of the theme park and picked the roller coaster.

How about the roller coaster?! Usually people say that it’s good to save the best for last, but who says we can’t ride it more than once? It’ll be fun, and I think this is your first time going on a roller coaster right?” Hyde would take Oki’s hand and lead the group towards the roller coaster; he was hoping that she wouldn’t be scared once they get there. “I got to warn you though Oki, it’s very fast, loud, and high. Plus, if we go now, we would have enough time for other rides. Better to get the long line waits out of the way first.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:40 pm

Whether or not Hyde was thrilled with the answer given, Oki could not tell; however, the air did seem to shift between them as some form of emotion that Oki could not gauge took over the taller red head. Perhaps this strange emotion was the other’s silent way of accepting the challenge Oki had given, then? Hmmm...if it was then Oki would allow whatever was to happen happen. After all, this experience would be new to it, so the outcome whether good or bad would be an important stepping stone for Oki who had never been given such an opportunity in its life. Such an exciting thing to occur!

Excitement aside, Oki would walk out of the bumper car arena with Hyde before posing its question about what to do next. In response, Hyde would pull out the park map before suggesting the roller coasters next. As Oki heard his words, the being nodded lightly.

“Mhmm. A first for me, but from the way you described it earlier it might be lots of fun,” Oki said as it took the other’s hand and let itself be guided over to the long line for the roller coaster. As they stood in line hand in hand, Oki eye’s would look up at Hyde as he gave a warning about the roller coaster. Hrmm…

Oki would’ve responded immediately, but was distracted by the whoosh and screams of the people passing by on the loop above them. As Oki looked up at the twisted metal as happy screams and strange cars went by, it blinked a few times before looking at Hyde.

“That is a sound plan. Besides, I am not one to back down once I’ve accepted a challenge, so I’ll just have to deal with the sound and what not. Besides, if I get too scared I have you here to protect me, right?”
Oki said to the other with a light chuckle, although inwardly it wasn’t really scared at all. A little cautious and fascinated, but that is all. Even so, this side of Oki would never show as it remained friendly and open instead as it pretended to be more or less normal in the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) Empty

Back to top Go down

Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next