Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:00 pm

Hyde would look back a Shun, not really realizing what he just said. “I  only experienced the shadow thing once, that was all based off of what we already know about a situation that involves a kidnapping. I had another friend named Ash,  you know him  Shun. We all went to the café together. Remember the story he gave that sounded a lot similar to what happened with Yata? Hyde wanted  to say Naomi’s boyfriend but he refrained from doing so. “ We can’t say that he scenario was a coincidence now can we? It’s a pattern, and I feel we should expect something out of those patterns in the chance that things might turn out the same way. “

When interwind stared at Hyde, he would completely change up what he said moments earlier. “Of course, I wasn’t talking about you guys at all.  You are a cute and cuddly bunch; there is no way that you would be lumped up with a bunch of serial killer animals. Sorry about that….” Yes, Hyde was actually apologizing to the persona. However, whether they acknowledged it or not, Hyde felt he was being a little bit insensitive depending on the way they reacted to what he said.

Going back to Naomi, Hyde only had one response to that. “Well, it’s the same reason as to why we have to approach your shadow and not the other way around. Your soul is subconsciously protecting yourself by creating distance between you and the shadow by using rooms. If we made no progression whatsoever from the portal, I would doubt it would get up and chase you. I think this area is nothing more than a fail-safe that's preventing the shadow from affecting you directly. “Hyde was quiet for a moment before he changed the subject.

“You know, we been walking for quite some time now and nothing really interesting happened. Since we are inside Naomi’s head and she’s all techno and stuff, I was expecting to run into a robot maid or something. “ Hyde then manage to fantasize just a little bit about Naomi in the maid costume. “I never knew that Naomi could pull off the fantasy character that well,  you guys out a lot of thought into your costumes! Except Alphonse,  he looked like a mad scientist or something.  It seemed classy, but he could have gone the warrior route or something. “Hyde  would then take the time to poke one of the floating techno things and scratched his head. “ I wonder if these things do anything other than float around, though I don’t think I should be touching anything if we are really inside of your head.

Movement
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hyde on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Asked Gran)
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:53 pm

The moment Hyde explained it, everything made partially sense. He could remember the time when they met at a café with the boy who Hyde nicknamed "Ash" — by then, the same random boy who Shunnosuke encountered in a library — and he explained his "kidnapping". If the Yatagarasu boy, presumably who Hyde referred as Naomi's boyfriend, had been through the same, so Hyde may be indeed right about it being a pattern that'll repeat in the near future. As for what Alphonse said, though, it raised a good question.

I guess I have to throw your theories to the ground. I've unlocked my Persona not through defeating a random creature with the same face as me or someone close to me. There were shadows involved, but the similarities stop right there. If anything, I'd say your points, Hyde and Alphonse, are conflicting with my experience. Not only mine, but there were other people there also who received this "power" at the same occasion. — There was no alternate dimension either, nor an unknown notification. Shunnosuke just happened to be at the right — or wrong! — place at the right time and everything else happened naturally. It doesn't erase the "defeat-your-shadow" theory, however, it just wasn't a strict pattern. — Still, it doesn't explain the existence of shadows taking form of people close to Naomi. If one condition for this "awakening process" or whatever you call it is to face your shadow, then either I am an exception...or there's no condition set in stone at all. — He'd stay a bit behind of everybody while thinking about it more carefully. He was naturally a slow-walker and, by taking too much time overanalyzing the situation made him interrupt his own steps in the meantime. Why would Naomi need to defeat her shadow to awaken when she had gone through that process already and unlocked her potential as a Persona-user? Before he could inquire about it, though, he realized he was a bit behind of everybody else and therefore fastened his pace a bit trying to reach for them. — W-wait for me! Don't leave me behind! — When he was not too behind everybody, tired of a short walk, he'd slow down to his normal pace and keep his analysis. — There's still something that doesn't connect. Naomi's shadow boyfriend started saying a few things about leaving her on purpose in the middle of those horrid and not even funny puns. After she managed to defeat him, that boy said he didn't even want to leave her in first place due to some noble motive. What is that supposed to mean? First they tease and provoke, and when the table turns, they lower their heads and reveal the truth?
Movement:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 9:25 pm

Naomi sighed at Alphonse’s theory, “So the me in my head has a huge ego? Great. I never thought I’d have to deal with that.” She never thought of herself as an egotistical person, but apparently she was wrong, “I didn’t even come here because I wanted power. I came here because I’m an idiot that thought exploring a strange door that calls my name would be fun. I mean, how often does a magical door talk let alone call your name. I couldn’t resist.” Not that she would have changed her mind if she had known that was the point of this door. However, she would have probably done a little more thinking about how to go about this than just running in and hoping for the best. That’s why she slightly preferred Hyde’s take on all of this, “So my soul is protecting me by making me look for my Shadow through a course of dangerous hallways and rooms? Or is it protecting my Shadow by making me do the same thing? Either way, my soul is playing favorites.” Meanwhile, Intertwined seemed to be pacified by Hyde saying that they weren’t crazy homicidal bears. Well, unless you were an enemy. Then they got nasty. And, as much as she didn’t want to, she had to agree with Kurosawa, “He’s right. Even the three of us got our power not by beating our Shadows, but by fighting a few others when the world messed up. Not saying that isn’t what’s happening here, but it could mean this is something different. Similar, but different.”

She actually stopped in her tracks when Hyde mentioned robot maids. She stared at him with a look of obvious confusion before speaking, “Why in the world would that be part of my soul? Do I really come across that way?” And she finally understood it when he spoke of the Halloween trip they all had, “Oh, that. That was a special occasion. I don’t normally wear things like that.” Said the girl that wore the most impractical outfits on a regular basis, “And don’t dis Alphonse’s look. You had already taken the warrior look. Besides, I don’t think it was a scientist… Was it?” She would address the last part to Alphonse himself. She would continue walking after that brief diversion, “Although, Hyde, I doubt saying you shouldn’t touch them does much after you’ve already touched one. I better have not forgotten anything important because of that.” She needed her brain to work, not to fail her. Her gaze would turn to Kurosawa suddenly with her face half red, “Yatagarasu isn’t my boyfriend…” The word boyfriend was much quieter than the rest of the sentence. That was all she’d say, considering she didn’t know how to answer what Kurosawa had observed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:54 pm

The android listened carefully to the other ideas and theories, when Naomi seemed to conclude that her other half had a big ego, well that wasn't exactly what he meant. "Maybe, but I'm not entirely sure, and we won't know until we face your other self face to face. I could be wrong that is always a possibility." The android said, trying to comfort her...he thought that this was a very difficult time and period for Naomi. Seeing all these twisted things, and perhaps doubts might be hard on her, even more so because of her larger than anticipated audience.

Hyde then began to comment on how the soul was protecting Naomi from herself, and that made some sense. He read that humans often repress issues until they go through the five stages of grief and are ready to accept them. So the others are merely there to discourage her from continuing? That seemed likely, but after being defeated they let her in on a little secret. That would seem to motivate her further to find the truth and answers she desired. That would prove Hyde somewhat incorrect, however Shunnosuke pointed out something that contradicted their idea. Or did it....

"I think there are multiple ways to achieve our Persona's, some of them are called upon when we face greater danger from Shadows, others appear when we have to face our own Shadow. So maybe there are just multiple ways to unlock a Persona. That seems likely given what we have seen and our experience." He said pausing enough for Shunnosuke to catch up, and then Shunnosuke brought up the point about Yatagatsru, who Naomi corrected him and said that the red head was not her boyfriend. "Setting my look for Halloween aside, I think there is some value in what Shunnosuke said. Naomi...did you perchance learn a lesson after that encounter or did it answer a difficult question for you?" He wasn’t asking for details, but a simple yes or no answer. He understood that Naomi was a very secretive person and did not want to share much with Hyde and Kurosawa, which was fair since they were not invited. The android would invite them to help him, should this ever occur to him. Though he still had to tell Hyde about what he had done, he had mentioned it to Shunnosuke, but whether or not his friend heard him was an entirely different story. He certainly hoped Hyde would be an easier person to communicate with, and perhaps he could try Shunnosuke again at a later time…hopefully. Unless the event suddenly surfaced, but he still had some time for sure.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:21 pm

“You see Shun; this is exactly why you should start working out with me more often. I could definitely whip you back into shape for the summer time. See?” Hyde would turn backwards and lift his shirt up to show his tight abs. After that quick flash to Shun, he would put his shirt down and turn around. “You can get one too; I can show you a few workouts that I have ben practicing on my own. It involves a lot of things.” Somehow, Shun not being able to keep up made Hyde think about health. However, his mind quickly trailed back to the matters at hand when it came to touching random things inside of Naomi’s head. “That would definitely be a shame would it. Though, if I come across the memory of you being mad at me and accidentally bump into it, would that mean you would forget that you was supposed to be mad at me in the first place. “

Hyde was making a playful suggestion but he quickly shut himself down. “ I’m just kidding, I wouldn’t want your personality to dramatically change because I started to touch things. Wait a sec, isn’t that something a pedo would say?” Hyde would then shrug as he continued to follow the group. However, he would continue to laugh in his head. Hyde was supposedly having a good time by grouping up and taking on challenges together. Anyway, Hyde would shift back into the conversation at hand once his small attempts at making a joke is over. “Anyway, I don’t think your soul is playing favorites without your consent. This is all happening inside of you because you want it to happen, even the designs of the whole place involves something that appeals to you. Who are we most likely to run into that have anything to do with your past grievances? Besides Yata, that’s just teenage love, I’m sure he will be back so I’m not too worried about you guys. That’s what texting’s for. “ Hyde was trying to give Naomi a bit of a silver lining about her love life, though he wondered if it was in his place to try to cheer her up or anything about it.

“Speaking of persona’s, there is plenty of ways to go about gaining your persona I’d like to think. I think it is possible to get more than one. Naomi knows I best if she seen the video, I have more than one now.”

Movement
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:47 am

Working out? Nah. With Hyde? No way. Nothing against Hyde per se, everything against physical labor. Shun just wasn't meant for this, and honestly he didn't mind. Not when he could get a ride whenever (or almost whenever) he wanted to leave house. After the redhead lifted his shirt, Shunnosuke would stare too intensely at his physique, to the point he'd narrow his gaze. — ...now isn't the time for that. I told you before, I don't care about exercising. — Hyde wouldn't change, would he? That was rather uncalled for. Not that he didn't like what he saw, but...now's just not the right occasion to show off your muscles and flaunt.

Back to what matters, they were still theorizing about awakenings and all. For once, he wasn't giving a thing for the cloth subject, preferring to focus on their reason for being there and unveiling the whole reasoning behind the existence of that place. He wasn't sure if Naomi had the same kind of supernatural experience in regards to unlocking the Persona, but from her wording, it was safe to assume that was the case and their events were alike. That would be left aside temporarily once Naomi rejected the "boyfriend" label to Yatagarasu in what seemed to be a sudden strike of embarrassment and modesty. — Well, if he left you, I'm sure he isn't anymore. My mistake. — Shunnosuke had no qualms or reservations to do a little more poking at Naomi. Judging from the redenning in her face, it was obvious she wanted Yata to have this level of intimacy with her, naturally. She was too eager to give it away her true feelings about that boy and, well, what could he say? Love sure has some odd reasons that no one knows about. — You sound like you're well experienced about teenage love, huh? Are you infatuated with someone, Hyde? — To Shunnosuke the atmosphere became more cordial, until Alphonse made him come to senses and relive the relevant topic in question.

Naturally there is. — He would cocksurely reply to Alphonse once the robot acknowledged Shunnosuke's assumptions were well grounded. Once they continued to discuss it, after Hyde's input it was like something sparkled within the boy's mind: — Hey, the way Hyde said it makes this place seems like it's here for a purpose related to, how he put it, Naomi's "past grievances". Sounds absurd and ridiculous, to be fair, but it sort of explains why Naomi's boyfriend-who-isn't-a-boyfriend told her all that story about vanishing from sight only to correct himself in the end and reveal he didn't want to leave her in first place. I might be wrong, but the way Naomi acted could tell she didn't completely know about the boy's sudden disappearance and was even annoyed by that fact; it's not after defeating his clone that she became aware of his reasons, sort of. Plus, I received a message noting this place calls specifically for her. Everything leads me to think that we're in a spiritual limbo of sorts for Naomi to "redeem herself from her past sins", "let go of some old grudges" and all that jazz. Of course, it's just a theory I made based on what Hyde said and my own observations, matching pieces, getting 2 and 2 together... Feel free to provide your own input, but if I'm right, I guess we'll have to discover Naomi's secrets in order to solve the mystery, no? — He made it sure to glare at Hyde and Naomi this time, perhaps with more malice than he should, mischievously holding some "scientific" interest in the developing of this case.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:45 am

Shadows are Blocking your Path - Must be defeated to enter Block 6

Arcane Turret:

Amorous Snake:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:46 am

She would nod at Alphonse’s question, [color=#ffcc00] “You’re right on the money.” [color=#ffcc00] She did feel quiet better after that meeting with Yatagarasu. It wasn’t like everything was gone, but she felt slightly better. She was just happy that he had said something. She still wanted to break the real one’s legs, but now she was willing to be convinced otherwise. He was still going in the basement though. For now, she only gave Hyde a dead look at his joke about making her forget she was mad. As if that would happen.

Naomi cocked her hip to the side as she glared at Kurosawa, [color=#ffcc00] “I see what this is about now, not that I didn’t already have my suspicions.” [color=#ffcc00] Naomi was an emotion reader, and Kurosawa had not been hiding his very well. She hadn’t known what it was all about until this point, but now she knew, [color=#ffcc00] “If you’re looking for something you can use against me, you may want to look somewhere else beside my own consciousness. There is nothing a person like you can use against me.” [color=#ffcc00] The only people that had anything over her were those that she actually cared about. Kurosawa was not one of those people, [color=#ffcc00] “Even if you try to justify it, I know what you’re really after. Let me give you some advice, try making some friends and maybe they’ll willingly tell you something. It’s a good way to learn about people, instead of intruding into their lives.” [color=#ffcc00] She would mockingly blow Kurosawa a kiss and smirk just to piss him off.

If Kurosawa wanted to see what Naomi was really like underneath, he would get a show. Even though she had put them away for four years, Naomi still knew how to use her claws. She was not defenseless. Well, not against him at least. Against the Shadows that showed up next, however, she began to feel her heart race. Her pupils widened as she froze on the spot. Why… Why… Why did there have to be a snake? All of her worst fears were running through her all at once again. This sucked.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:14 am

The android smiled and nodded, he thought as much it seemed that Kurosawa was right or at least somewhat right. Though his cocky attitude was a bit surprising, though should it be? Not really, however he seemed less enthusiastic about working out with Hyde just moments before. However, Naomi soon revealed her thoughts about Kurosawa as an individual as someone who is digging for secrets. Well that was not what he wanted to hear, after all he would have to tell this person his secrets and teach him a bit about himself. ....was it really that bad? Could Kurosawa be that bad, or was he just taking Naomi's word for it.

Perhaps it would be better to think it out and come to his own conclusions about his friend and his motives. Though the appearance of shadows made his questions have to be placed on hold for obvious reasons. He had to deal with this, and when he saw a snake, he could only realize the effect that it had on Naomi. Oh no...he thought and he saw Naomi freeze up. He moved in front of Naomi again, and smashed his soulbound weapons together and Odyessus appeared behind him! The Greek warrior held a javelin and threw it toward the sky, but it did not descend alone. No, rather three dozen more javelins descened with it pummeling the shadows in a rain of spears. "Don't worry Naomi, we'll make this rather quick." the android said appraising the enemy with a new sort of fire in his eyes. One that was learning to protect more than simply Maria, after all friends were just as important as family.

Stats::

Skills used::

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:50 am

He does have friends…” Hyde would say as gently placed a hand on Shun’s shoulder. “ I’m his friend, and he probably knows stuff about me or even saw a side of me that I haven’t shown anyone yet. “ Hyde remembered the time that Shun came to visit him and the things that they talked about, he was always going to remember. “ But Naomi, I don’t think the revealing of secrets is meant to be exploited by others in the near future. Believe it or not, Right now you are surrounded by people who is willing to work their lives for you on your search to make peace with your inner demons. Even though Shun was teasing, he’s not like that. “ Hyde would say as he continued walking. “ I would like to think we could all be close once we figured out how to work around the rough edges. It’s a working progress, but we should make peace along the way. Maybe you and Shun could go shopping together or something?”

Hyde was trying to defend shun, at the same time he was trying to calm the down a bit and make some peace. All of that came to a halt when the next group of shadows came. One of them appeared to be a snake and Naomi clammed up. “ Tch! Naomi, hang in there! You have to be brave, you aren’t fighting alone remember!” Hyde took the Liberty to scan the turret, due to the fact that it seemed a lot bulkier than your typical shadow. IT might need more for it to be taken down. When Alphonse crit the two shadows, Hyde would give an arm swing as Codas Appeared and rained his wing stingers as a barrage on the Shadows. “Good Job Alphonse! It’s like you got even stronger! But I’m no slouch either!”

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Crit Rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:40 pm

...seriously? Of everything he provided as valuable input to that mysterious place, Naomi would focus on his curiosity about what she's hiding underneath? Talk about insecurity. Weren't she the one asking for him to depart moments before? Why the sudden change in attitude? For a moment, the teen would just lift his eyebrow, intrigued. — Do you really think I need to "justify" anything to you? — He'd reply, shrugging. Her words weren't really the trouble there, except perhaps the speech about friendship. Shunnosuke had more to consider in that than the fact he didn't have long-term friends, but even that wasn't too bothersome. After the previous clash between, he wouldn't take a lecture about "friendship" too seriously. Still, her sarcastic demeanor afterwards got on his nerves and got his smile out of his lips instantly. Until he felt a hand on his shoulder, which was...Hyde's. The redhead stood by him in this, something he wasn't expecting at all. He wouldn't still admit Hyde was his friend verbally, but to know the guy was on his side made him cock a smile in response to that silly reprimand. However, Hyde was indeed too innocent to think Shun "wasn't like that". He probably didn't know Kurosawa too well and underestimated the sharpness of his tongue... Poor boy.

Once the shadows have appeared, though, he glared specifically at Naomi, not oblivious to the reaction she evoked the moment they manifested in their presence. So, she was afraid of these shadows for some odd reason? Maybe because they were big, maybe because they were a duo, maybe because one of them resembled a tank and the other resembled a snake...who could tell? It was written on her face that she was clearly uncomfortable and that's all he needed to know. — Well now, looks like I've learned, how you put it, "something I can use" earlier than expected. I guess that whole "friendship talk" has just fallen down. Oopsie? — He would eventually return this mockery to Naomi, with a giggle in the same tone as the smirk she delivered him. Though, to be fair, he wasn't truly interested in clashing with her or exploiting her mental weaknesses, that was just a comeback of someone who wants to have the last laugh. — Andromeda? Help us! — Touching his brooch lightly, the floating lady appeared and she knew pretty much what to do. After all, she was his inner self. Therefore, with a single pirouette, she aimed to Alphonse specifically and enveloped him and his Persona with a bright aura.

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:06 am

Damage Taken:

Arcane Turret:

Amorous Snake:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:12 am

Naomi would actually look at Hyde with a sense of pity. Of course he couldn’t see what was right in front of him. She already knew he wasn’t that bright, but now she knew he was completely in the dark. No wonder she found the guy annoying. He had this complete blind faith in everybody he met, “You’re going to get yourself hurt much worse than just a punch to the face someday if you don’t learn to see people for who they really are.”  Physical wounds healed over time, but she knew the emotional ones would be there forever. Then again, if he blindly believed in everyone he met, maybe he deserved it. Goodness knew he had more than earned her hate. On second thought, let him get hurt. Maybe it would teach him a lesson. She may not have been able to tell what motivated a display of emotions, but she could generally guess why someone reacted the way they did, “You need a dictionary, because you obviously don’t know what teasing means.”  But now she was too afraid to move while this snake was in front of her, and everyone was treating her like she was completely incompetent because of it. She wasn’t useless. She didn’t need them all going off about how it would be okay.

Despite her fear she would look at Kurosawa with a cold glare, “You know, I’m obviously not afraid of all snakes.”  She would give him a meaningful stare as she spoke. It was clear where she stood of Kurosawa. She wasn’t hiding what she thought about Kurosawa right now. She couldn’t stand his prissy little ass and she didn’t care if he knew. He got one major thing about her personality wrong. She didn’t hide what she thought about people and pretend to be friends. She did try to be friends with most people, but it was because she wanted to be friends not because she was lying to them. When she didn’t like someone or something, she didn’t hide it. It just took her a lot to finally give up on someone. She had hit that point with him. As far as she was concerned, they guy had no redeeming qualities, “And here’s the thing about snakes. They are only scary at first. Then you realize you can chop of their heads and their completely helpless to stop you.”  Of course, that was the thing she hated. She knew firsthand how they wiggled when they were dying. It’s part of where she got her fear from. To make her point, she would summon her boomerang to her hand and toss it at the snake, and toss it again when it traveled back to her. Well, she did it for that reason, and because she wanted it gone.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:22 am

((Short post due to HW and exhaustion, calling an AOA)

Stats:

Attack:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:43 am

After that beat down initiated from the AOA, Hyde figured that it was about time to finish the creatures off so they can finally get on with solving Naomi’s dilemma. “ Well , I have the same kind of faith in you too Naomi, and Alphonse. The pain would be worth it, because I personally wouldn’t regret the fact that I put such trust in you guys. “ Hyde would say as he sent out one last wave of piercing strikes in order to finish the job."There is no way that snake is alive! Ill finish off the turret!"

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Crit Rate
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next