Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 am

((I wish I had more time.... ;~; and I might tomorrow, but I don't want to risk it! Here have a short post! Know that if I had the time and energy Senty would have said something inspiring and encouraging!

Maria: Kick this evil shadow's butt! You can do it Naomi! Free hugs after you do!)

Stats::

Skills used::
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:19 pm

This is….. Naomi’s shadow?” Hyde was pretty sure that this was Naomi’s other side. It was nothing more than a warped way of the true feeling’s that resided deep inside her. So Naomi was having trouble finding a purpose in her life? That’s kind of what it means to be young sometimes, you start off as a blank slate until you find out what motivates you and inspires you. After you find out your passion, you devote a lot of time and effort in order to develop it. Hyde wasn’t going to hold it against her. “ She might be you but what’s the rush of finding a goal or purpose in life? These are things that develop as you go on through life and you find out what matters to yourself. Everybody has something to Live for, and ‘m sure that Naomi does as well. She Just doesn’t know what it is yet, and don’t think there is anything wrong with that. We all need time to grow sometimes.“

Hyde was trying to lift Naomi’s spirits up as he focused on the battle. He know that he could be a screw up sometimes, but it doesn’t mean that he was so self-centered up to the point that he should ignore Naomi’s true feelings. He had his role to play, Alphonse was going for the big hit soon and he felt as if he should soften her up for it. For now, Codas was the best option in order to go for a scan and exploit any weakness that Hyde possibly can with his wild card ability. For now, Hyde was doing to coordinate his skills with the others and ensure that there aren't any hasty screw ups.

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:19 pm

Silently, Shunnosuke observed everything. The sudden apparition of Naomi's doppelganger, her troubled speech, Naomi's reluctance and quarreling with her other self. So, that's a Shadow? Someone who blurts out what you're hiding underneath your outer persona? Interesting. And frightening also. Though he showed by his facial expression some amusement with the situation, mainly having Naomi cornered by her hidden thoughts, he also was concerned. Not for her, but himself. What if he were in the girl's shoes, facing his other, true self? What would he do in the same situation? Gazing from each of their team mates, supportive of Naomi, he remained quietly, having nothing to really add to that wrangle. There's something he had to recognize: Naomi gained a bit of his respect the moment she called herself a bitch. The boy barely couldn't resist his urge to laugh, agreeing completely with that name calling.

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:20 am

Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 Shadow14

“Not giving into who you are makes you weak, and weakness is a sin. You couldn’t keep them out of peril, after Rinna was injured, and Beep was thrown into something bigger than her, you only put blame on others, like Personas, and Hyde. Then again, perhaps it is their fault. I would understand if you felt that way,” she said dropping her smile and frowning, like the thought genuinely hurt her too. Why should Naomi have to blame herself? None of it was in her control. She was weak, and couldn’t stop matters from getting worse. She shouldn’t have to monitor everything like a hawk. It was everyone else’s fault. And she would prove it to the “real” Naomi. She looked to Hyde and sneered when he gave another “speech”. “Idiot. You have nothing to do with this. You are only here because you invade and meddle with everything. Neither me or me wanted you or Prissy here, but you showed up anyway like a puppy begging for attention while Prissy showed up cause he doesn’t know when he doesn’t count for anything, like some monkey. You’ll never understand what it means to have or not have a purpose. You’re less than that; you’re nothing. I will be very happy when I can toss you aside like yesterday’s trash.” She said, tossing her boomerang up with one hand, it flying and vanishing into the virtual ceiling, and falling down, was a tarot card with the Aeon Arcana depicted in it. She would crush it with a loud sound of glass and two bears appeared behind her which looked almost identical to Intertwined, however the bears were a dark shade of purple with red eyes, mangled figures and small fangs coming from their mouths.

“I have a Persona too Naomi. Watch this!” she said pointing ahead. In response, her Intertwined would smash into the ground in front of her and send a wave of earth that in here, looked like a bunch of numbers heading straight for the team, and would attempt to run them down. They didn’t really attack, and focused mostly on debuffing her; so they were planning for something bigger next round. It was okay, but Naomi herself was ready for anything and went for a full on assault. She both enjoyed and hated seeing that fire in her. Naomi had gone through a lot since getting her Persona, both good things and bad. Through all of it, even if she disliked the presence of Hyde and Shunnosuke there, they were there to help, and they genuinely meant it regardless of whether Naomi cared. Of course, Alphonse her genuine friend in all of this was as loyal as ever. All of this built something in her, and while it was subtle, it was definitely there. Having so many friends to back her up, Naomi should be grateful. And at the same time, she didn’t need them. She was getting strong enough to find her goals on her own. Whether she would accept help or not was another story. “Cmon! I know you can do better than that!” Her boomerang appeared in the air and fell into her hand and she twirled it once more, with her index finger in a less obscene gesture.

Damage Taken:

Shadow Naomi:

Skill Used and Damage:

Miss Chance:

Debuff Chance:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:17 pm

She acknowledged that this thing in front of her was her Shadow. It was herself. Well, herself if she were darker and more evil. She wasn’t so stupid as to deny her outright. She just wasn’t good at saying what she was thinking, but if this was her (which it clearly was) she would understand the sentiment. Except this one seemed to be better at speaking, which was a little frustrating. Then again, at least she could understand what she was saying. That was a plus. Although, she really wished the other her would stop saying those things. But she seemed to understand Naomi’s thinking. It wasn’t her fault that people got hurt. She went out of her way to avoid putting people in those situations, “It’s never been my fault. I never put them in danger.” She was speaking to herself. She couldn’t remember when she had ever been responsible for putting someone she cared about in danger. The only thing that was her fault, “I couldn’t protect them. There must have been something I could have done, but I didn’t do it…” She didn’t know why she was listening to this Shadow. It was obviously out to rattle her. It was working though. She had never stopped to think how much of the blame lied on her own shoulders. But she still wasn’t the person that had put them in danger in the first place, “No. I’ve been trying to protect everyone. I’ve been trying to fix everything, not make it worse. I can’t do everything. This is all I can do.” She couldn’t find it in her to blame herself, but she couldn’t bring herself to shift the blame away from those she thought were guilty. She didn’t want to blame them, but deep down, she couldn’t help it. To her, it really was their fault.

She looked back at Hyde and Kurosawa, “I can’t deny what she’s saying. Not that I hid my opinions about you two being here. Just don’t say you’re surprised.” She wished her Shadow would get a better attitude though, “And, yes Hyde, I do blame you for a great many things. I haven’t hidden that either. But I can’t exactly toss you aside. I need you to fix your mistakes before that. After you’ve done that, we’ll see how I feel about considering forgiving you.” She didn’t forgive Hyde. She didn’t know if she ever would. She would have tried to brush it off, but something about him drove her crazy. What made her furious was his lax approach though. She was so angry at him for not taking responsibility. She looked back at her Shadow with that same fire in her eyes as she waited for the next assult.

Naomi felt her Shadow’s attack full force. She would almost yelp at the pain of it. She had never felt an attack like that before when fighting Shadows. Was her Shadow really that strong? Suddenly, she was almost wishing she were a lot weaker. It would definitely hurt less. Miracle seemed frantic to try and patch up Naomi’s wounds while Berry continued on the frontlines. She really had the best Persona. One was kind and nurturing while the other was brave. They were completely opposite in what emotions they let out, but they were still always working together for Naomi’s sake. And yet, “I do blame them.” She needed to finally answer her Shadow’s other statement, “I blame Persona for all the problems that are happening right now. The moment they showed up, everything started falling apart in our world. The rules of our home started changing and people that were important to me got hurt. I hate them. I hate Persona for messing with our world and making everything turn upside down. They cause so many problems and they do nothing to fix them. That may all be true, but…”  She would wrap her arms around Miracle and hold the bear as she stood, “I love Intertwined. They are important to me, as you already know. I hate Persona and blame them for what’s happening in our world, yes, but I can’t also love them. Well, mostly just Miracle and Berry. It may seem strange, but I’m grateful to them.”

“Despite how much I blamed them and hated them, they kept coming when I called them. No matter what danger was in our way, they stayed by my side healing and protecting me. You may say they did that because I willed them to, but that doesn’t matter. Even if they are just doing what I say, the fact that they keep doing it and they’re strong enough to keep going no matter what means that somewhere, deep inside, I’m like that too. Just like you, they’re part of me, so their strengths are mine and my weaknesses are theirs. So, even if I hate them, I can still love them. I’m happy that they’re part of my life. If it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t have met the people I have or grown this much. I’d probably still be sitting at my computer all day, doing nothing with my life. I’d be wondering what to do next with some lying smile on my face like I was content with my existence when I wasn’t. I still blame them, and it may be a while until I get over that if I ever do, but you know that isn’t the whole story.” She had to clunk herself on the head later. She can’t believe she had just given that speech. Still, she would hold onto Miracle and smile. She wanted to hug Berry too, but this was not the time or place to withdraw both of her Persona. Besides, he and Miracle were connected on many levels, so he was probably feeling the hug too.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:21 pm

The android looked between the two arguing back and forth....wow this was pretty impressive. However, to hear that she had blamed others was not what surprised him. Rather the surprising statement was to hear that she blamed Persona's. Interesting twist of things, he had seen them as the primary method for fighting back, but were they really to blame? The android wasn't sure, Odysseus had proven his use several times over, but this was Naomi's mind he wasn't one to really question what was being said or the truth of it all. The statement that he did have a problem with was that Naomi was weak, the android knew she was anything but that. "Naomi? Weak? For not giving into who she is? After she has overcome all the challenges you set before her, you still call her weak? I fail to understand your argument for all this. In fact I find it quite flawed." The android said wanting to defend his friend, he had seen who Naomi was and knew that she had the free will to determine it as well. The android suddenly found the attack barreling down upon him, and he was unable to evade it, the earth struck him and injured him. He heard blaring sirens within his ears as he was warned about the damage and given updated damage reports.

He then heard Naomi's side of the story about how she viewed Persona's, she saw them as a reflection and of what she could be. The android pondered that for a moment and wondered if it was the same for him. What was it that he found admirable about the story of Odysseus? He found his ability to preserve no matter the doubt he had or the obstacles he faced to be commendable. Not to mention his extraordinary wit and faith was also commendable. The android let a soft smile cross his face the blue aura around him grew wider and larger as Odysseus began to move into action. The aura then jumped from the android to his Persona as it lunged into action. The warrior discarded his shield and his spear seemed to crackle with energy. The warrior swung the head of the spear horizontally at Shadow Naomi, before adjusting his stance and the held the spear above his head before it was buried into Shadow Naomi's chest. "Just keep on moving on. Regardless of the challenge." the android said to himself as his Persona returned to his side.

stats::

Skills used:::

Hit/crit chance:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:50 pm

“Well, I guess we just have to wait and see. But for now….” Hyde would say as his quick feet managed to dodge the incoming attack from the shadow version of Naomi. “We have to take care of your other half; I wasn’t really expecting you to be this strong. I guess would have to think twice before getting on your bad side, right Naomi. “After switching his persona to Valkyrie, the warrior would fire out an ice shard right at Naomi. If this succeeded, it would most likely freeze Naomi’s hair. “Well, let’s see if this works. She was lucky enough to miss me, is my aim any good?” Hyde didn’t say too much, Naomi’s feelings were made apparent when the shadow spoke up. She even agreed with the shadow up to a degree, she wasn’t necessarily lying. “I caused you this much trouble, this is the least I can do for you at least.”
Hyde would also shout out to his friend Shun to see if he was alright. “Are you ok Shun? Does it hurt?”

Status
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Miss Rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:03 pm

"Surprised"? — Shunnosuke was seriously trying to not scoff at her words, her meaning "both Naomi's", but his chuckle kind of gave it away. Seriously? He was well aware of her feelings about his presence and Naomi should have overcame it by now, shouldn't she? If characterizing him "prissy" was the worst offense she could verbalize, then Shunnosuke definitely had nothing to worry about. The "monkey" calling, however, could annoy him quite a bit. — Learn something, the most important parties are the ones you're not invited to. And if you're going to ridicule me for an animal, at least compare me to a peacock! — He said, giving a rather smug smile to them. He wouldn't argue much more than that, for it was not his intention to draw the Shadow's attention for himself, and besides, not wanting him there" couldn't really prevent the student from actually being there. No choice for Naomi's but to deal with it. And by now, they should all be used to the fact that, if someone tries to diss the teenager, he would do nothing but to return the favor. That is, until he was assaulted by the Shadow's spell. Geez, that hurts more than he expected. He didn't know Naomi could be that powerful and destructive. He tried to protect himself, placing his arms in front of his body, but the wave of earth not only sent him a few steps back and almost threw his balance off. Whatever that was, it was powerful enough to seriously debilitate the boy's constitution.  — I-I'm okay. — He replied to Hyde, keeping his serious gaze in the Shadow. She mimicked Naomi in every way...does that mean Naomi is also that strong in battle?..

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
[/i]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:16 pm

She nodded oddly solemnly to Naomi. It wasn't her fault. She blamed herself when she shouldn't be. Taking unnecessary responsibility was not Naomi's style, and she definitely wouldn't let her go without understanding that. "I think you've gotten alot stroooonger! Remember when you were a child and were such a brat? Acting like you knew it all yet you grew up in the sticks? You've changed, and you're changing. You're no longer the brat you used to be. Even if it comes out every now and again. But that doesn't mean I'll let you win so easily!" Shadow Naomi gave a playful grin after tapping the ground with her feet and preparing for the upcoming attacks. Shadow Naomi felt a stronger onslaught of attacks run into her, not the least of which being an ice attack. It was indeed her weakness, and that attack did cause her to double forward. However, something odd as happening; she did hunch forward... but only for a brief moment before she looked directly at Naomi. She did take extra pain from the ice attack, but this Shadow was not like others. She was stronger, smarter, and more resilient; and so, the Shadow was not on the ground. Even worse, She looked up to Naomi and smiled, as the card from before appeared once more in her hands for her to crush.

At once, the Personas appeared behind her once more, and the stitches that connected the bears would suddenly pull from each other violently and reveal that along with stuffing inside the bears, bloody teeth were on the edges of the stitchings. They would continue to rip until stuffing was floating in the air, and the teeth that held the stitches together remained. "Let's go! Dark Embrace!" The teeth would fire at top speed towards Naomi and slash at every inch of her body several times and soon vanished along with stuffing. Naomi would be able to recognize the attack rather easily. It was her own fusion skill called "Nature's Embrace", but it had been twisted to a degree. Naomi would be able to recognize the sheer damage it brought upon her. "Not good enough! You need to fight harder!" she shouted.

Damage Taken:

Skill Used and Damage:

Miss Chance:

Debuff Chance:

Shadow Naomi:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Naomi would let out a blood curdling scream as she felt the teeth from the other Intertwined rip into her. Her grip around Miracle tightened as she tried to stay standing despite the damage she had likely just taken. That was officially the most physically painful thing that she had ever been through. Screw the fights from when she was a kid, this was unbearable. That thought should have gotten her down, but instead she would give a sly smile, “It that really our ultimate attack?  That’s pretty cool. I never knew we’d actually gotten that strong.” She couldn’t identify why, but she had a feeling it should have done more to her than that. She was thankful it didn’t, but it didn’t change her suspicion. Why was that?

Naomi would step forward and walk straight for her Shadow. She’d pass Berry on the front lines and set Miracle down next to him. The two of them didn’t follow after her as she separated from them and continued. She’d stop as she finally reached a spot that was close to her Shadow, but not in pointblank range, “Who said I want to win? If I beat myself, is that really satisfying? Personally, I’m not sure, but attacking you hasn’t felt all that great. In fact, it’s been feeling a little wrong. I mean, you’re me, so it’s like hurting myself. I’m not into that and it doesn’t feel like winning. I’d rather live with you.” She would let a small smile crawl across her face, “Do you remember why we stopped being like that, even though it meant changing who we were deep down and it was hard? Even if I have a problem with some of the people here, they are all risking their lives for us. To me, that means we found what we were looking for. The reason we changed who we were and tried to become someone better, we found it.” She stepped a little closer, “You’re right. We’ve gotten a lot stronger, but strength isn’t just how hard you can hit something. It’s also about how deal with everything thrown at you and keep getting back up. That may not have come out the way I meant it to, but you’re me, so you should know what I mean. So…” She would hold out her hand. She didn’t know why, but she felt like it was something she had to do, “Can we just stop this and go home? I’m sure mom’s made a great dinner for us tonight, and I’m getting kind of hungry…” Her strength wasn’t just to keep hurting people, especially herself. She wanted to accept her Shadow and be one person instead of two people fighting each other. She accepted who she was, but that didn’t mean she would keep changing, “Let’s go to where we can be ourselves and have people love us, no matter what. Because, you are me and I am you.” She hoped her Shadow would understand. She was honestly happy, and she wanted them to both experience that happiness. Intertwined followed after her and crawled up her legs to hang off of her. They seemed to be welcoming the Shadow as well.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:47 pm

The android watched as the other Naomi seemed to comment on how Naomi had gotten a lot stronger...was she just changing her position on issues willy-nilly? What on earth was going on? Unless...there had to be a reason for it all, right? Some reason, some...explanation? Was it teaching her, guiding her to the next step? Was that the point of all this? It sure seemed like it, but then it let out a devastating attack against Naomi, the android's eyes widened at her blood curling scream. That one hurt her, there was no doubt about that. No doubt whatsoever. The android's eyes turned to the shadow, he could feel something coursing through his circuits. This shadow had just presented a danger to his main priority, as he considered his team an important line of defense in regards to protecting Maria, and his friend was badly hurt. The android readied his systems to execute Orgia mode, until Naomi spoke up the android nearly stumbled and closed the program. Naomi was happy, and moments later....she was telling the Shadow what she really felt. He watched Naomi approach herself...technically. Seeing how Naomi gave them no direct orders, the android held up a hand in front of the other two a gesture that they should pause.

"Tend to ourselves, I want to see where this goes for right now. I think Naomi's got an idea, and if there is a method of solving this peacefully then I would like to take that option over any other." The android said explaining his reasoning to Shunnosuke and Hyde. "Heal ourselves, this fight could very well be over." the android said to the others repeating his orders once more to ensure they were followed. Odysseus would appear holding up a chalice and a green light would surround Shunnosuke healing more of his injuries. Then the Persona would stand beside the android as he took a position to keep Shunnosuke away from harm if that was what it took. He had faith that Naomi's method would work, and to help show this, the team had to be willing to show that they would accept the binding of the two. An attack might not be interpreted the same way as a peaceful gesture would.

Stats::

Skills used::
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:59 pm

“She wasn’t downed?! What the heck?!” Hyde was pretty surprised that this happened; this was an additional piece of information that was good and bad. It was good to know for future fights, but it was bad that it wasn’t working on Naomi just yet. Hyde would then look at Naomi with a stressed out glance. “Jesus Naomi, you won’t even get downed. Art you like the female superman or something?” After that short joke, Hyde would switch his persona and go for an all-out assault with Codas.

“Wait!” Hyde would stop Codas mid-way, and listen to the interactions between Naomi and her shadow. As well as Alphonse’s request to stop attacking for a moment. “ I don’t think so….” Hyde would say as he let Codas continued his attack. “That’s now how this worked last time; you think everything is going to stop mid-way just because you came to an understanding? My naïve thinking got my friends killed last time…..everyone is in danger right now, nothing changed…."He wasn’t going to let that happen again, he stepped fighting the boom boxer and nothing came out of it. Hyde wasn’t going to fall for it, and Naomi already disliked him up to a degree. “You can hate me for this if you want, but I’m not giving up. “ Hyde wasn’t going to trust Naomi’s shadow after she was so adamant about her feelings towards him.

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Miss Rate
Spoiler:

Crit Rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:06 pm

Forgot my Tarukaja turn boost- 111 Piercing damage twice
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:37 pm

You don't have to tell me. — Shunnosuke replied to Alphonse, making a gesture so Andromeda could again make her healing performance and repeat what Odysseus started. His gaze remained fixed in the self-bickering, not saying much more than that. That was starting to sound like a epiphany in an empty room, the type of thing you blurt out to a mirror...

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:15 pm

What was going on all of a sudden? Naomi just suddenly stopped fighting for no reason. Was she trying to talk her way out? No way, she had to earn it not through words alone. That’d be too easy~. She looked at Naomi when she started to walk closer, not exactly doing anything to stop her. When she held her hand out, she was not sure what to do. Maybe she was incorrect that Naomi had it in her to fight herself. Accepting yourself is more than shaking hands with your other you. Perhaps Naomi could have attempted something, but before Naomi could humor her, more projectiles slammed into her face. She suddenly jumped back away from her. Nope nope; they weren't going to have it both ways. That was just unfair~!“Were you trying to trick me, or did your dumbass friend decide to ruin it? Regardless, it’s not so simple. You need more than words. Words are wind, and you need more resolve than wind. But here, I can help you out on that.” She would pull her arm with the boomerang back as though she was a pitcher, and launch it, the weapon curving around Naomi and heading straight for Hyde. Whether it hit or not, it would return to her hand. “Keep trying, but maybe you don’t need them after all. Show me you came all this way for more than talk. Actions speak louder than words, and you know it after dealing with a certain few.”

Damage Taken:

Shadow Naomi:

Skill Used and Damage:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next