Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:06 pm

Damage Taken:

Aeon Shadow:

Chance of Miss:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:08 pm

Aeon Shadow (Revealed):
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Naomi would let out a rather high pitched squeak as the Shadow tried to attack her. Somehow the strike would miss. If due to her own skills, the Shadow’s clumsiness, or her own luck, she had no idea. Still, considering how close it came to her, she could tell just what that kind of thing was. She’d look at everyone else and laugh nervously, “Yeah. Try not to let that thing hit you. It’s sort of more dangerous than usual.” That was an understatement.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:35 am

Stats::

Skills used::

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:58 am

More dangerous than usual? What makes you say that? I mean, besides the spinning black balls of death that this thing is firing at us. “ Hyde would say this with a playful tone as he prepared himself to switch persona’s once more for an attack. “ Thanks for the boost Shun, I won’t let you down. No pun intended of course. “ Valkyrie would switch out again and take advantage of the weakness of the shadow by firing off a bufu.

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Miss Rate
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:00 am

Miss Rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:01 pm

... — To ignore or not ignore Hyde, that was the question. He was seriously pushing this buttons this time. If the redhead wants to keep up with the jesting and poking, fine. The next time he asked for an energy boost, Shunnosuke just wouldn't go through the trouble of summoning his Persona and healing him anymore then. That's it, the perfect punishment for his attitude: cure yourself on your own or die trying, jerk.

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:04 pm

Shadow Defeated - You May Continue

The Shadow after being destroyed would disappear into what looked like bits of binary code, and split apart and shoot towards the walls, leaving a door made of a blue block with the word "ERROR" on it in front of them, and small giggles could be heard on the other side, masked by distorted glitches in the sound.

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:05 pm

Following stat goes up by 5:

Naomi:

Alphonse:

Hyde:

Shunnosuke:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:50 pm

Naomi would sigh as the Shadow finally went down. That fight hadn’t been hard, per se, it was just dangerous. This entire place was dangerous. Still, she knew what now waited on the other side of that door. It was the other her. She would listen as the giggles came from beyond and stared at the “ERROR” message that was in front of them, “I’m ready to take on the other me. I wish… It’s kind of strange, but while I want to get out of here, I also wish I had gone to see Midnight and Yuki before coming here.” After she fought Yatagarasu and her mother, she had felt better inside. She wondered what would have happened if she went to see her cats. Still, she supposed this end was unavoidable. She would have had to come here eventually and she was sure the others were tired. She was just feeling strange about it at the moment. As soon as her thoughts were clear and she found her resolve, she would reach out to move through the door, “Let’s just end this. The other me has been annoying long enough. I can’t wait to get rid of her.” She would have to live with this, because once this her was gone, she wasn’t sure what would happen. Hopefully, this world would vanish and so would the things it had taken that were precious to her and made ugly.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:41 am

The android watched the shadow get defeated before seeing the error and hearing the giggle. He would not move, but felt stronger from Shunnosuke that boost again, well that would prove handy. After all the android had something else that would make him stronger and he was going to follow up with pretty massive damage. When Naomi said that she was ready to put an end to it all after a moment of reflection, the android would nod his head. "I'm sure it will all work out, don't worry. Whatever your other self tries to do we will handle it and dish it out right back at it." He said encouraging her, and before he entered the android summoned his Persona to heal his injuries and to strengthen himself. He had to survive to the second strike to initiate his plan to full effect. With that he followed Naomi into the block his soul bound weapons at the ready to destroy any obstacles that they might encounter.

Stats::

Skills used:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:51 am

When shun didn’t say anything, Hyde would simply put his hands in his pockets after noticing that Shun was most likely upset with him. “ No need to be so sensitive Shun Chan, I was just joking.” Afterwards Hyde would jump back after the small error screen popped up, feigning a mini heart attack. “ What?! So was your shadow just playing games with us or something?! As a matter of fact, it’s the first time I heard Naomi giggle, so that’s how it sounds like……” Hyde was somewhat fascinated. He seen Naomi in a good mood, but he wasn’t too sure if he ever seen her laugh as often as he would want her to. “ Well Naomi, remember the doppelganger crisis with Yata. The object of the battle isn’t to get rid of your shadow, but cope with it. I’m’ sure it’s going to say a lot of unnerving things to you, but you have no reason to let it bring you down. Besides, we got you covered."

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:57 am

Fine, Hyde, fine. Anyway...since we're going for the real target this time, you might want to be in your perfect condition. — Yes, he said he wouldn't heal Hyde for the sake of vengeance. However, even he knew better than letting a silly grudge affect their performance in battle in a life/death situation. Whether the team needed the tricks Andromeda would do to prevent their exhaustion from so much walking and fighting or not, she'd do it anyway. Better be safe than sorry. With that, he followed silently the others, waiting to see what's beyond that door. The final challenge, the reason why they all are there. Naomi's other self.

Movement:

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:27 pm

As Naomi Epona entered into the room, she would see floating green blocks around the room that very much contrasted the blue blocks she had been seeing up until now, loosely covering an abyss of codes, zeroes and ones that became almost a darkness that not even she could see into; in fact it looked like it was looking into her. In the middle, was a cluster of blocks and two figures. One of them was undeniably herself sitting in front of a computer, typing gibberish on the screen as a blue blur flew around the monitor, while another figure stood next to her, looking over her shoulder as the furiously typing "Naomi" stared at the screen. "Naomi" grabbed the figure's hand to nuzzle and kiss it before giving it a lick up her forearm that a cat might do. The other figure turned around to look at Naomi walking in, revealing steel blonde hair, blue eyes and a gash on her shoulder. In her mind was another figment of those she was close to; this one in particular being Rinna Lauderdale. Her face looked broken; the twitches in her face and smile showing how on the edge of madness she seemed to her which was definitely unlike her previous nature of being bold and rash like Naomi remembered. She quickly turned back to "Naomi" and patted her shoulder. "M-Master...they'r-" The response quickly after was a hard shove from the other Naomi's arms, which sent Rinna back several steps, and caused her to fall off a block and into the digital abyss below, vanishing from sight.

"Naomi" sighed. "Ah...you just can't find good help these days...oh? So you are here," she said, turning the chair that she was sitting in around, before spinning in it several more times before stopping at Naomi to face her with a cocky grin. She was the spitting image of Naomi Epona, save for a few key differences, such as her hair being messy and mangled, some of her clothing ripped in particular places on her legs, and her eyes instead of the emerald green, were now crimson red. And even then, those eyes were eyes Naomi recognized, as though she had just met an old friend after so long. She clicked her tongue and swayed her hips as she peered into Naomi's heart and soul. She didn't seem too hostile, but she radiated a chaotic strength within her, like at the drop of a hat the floodgates could have been opened.

"You killed my mother and my boyfriend. Prepare to die....haha...just kidding, mostly," she said with a giggle with an innocence that mixed with her sinister face about as well as milk and soy sauce. "But I bet you know why we all are here today Naomi, cause you know, you're me. I know all about you, and you know it. This place was made by you you know that right? I did, that's why I am you. You missed out on our kitties...jerk," She gave a crooked smile and hopped around like a child ready for the next ride at a theme park, and clapped her hands. She sighed however and her smile twitched. "You want to kill me right? Well, I don't want to kill you actually, that's no fun! We gotta get along like a happppppyyyyyy familllllyyyy." She spun the empty chair and followed it with her eyes before she gave a large kick to it into the computer which knocked it over and caused it to shatter into the largest of pieces across the ground where she stood. "But I don't think you can find our purpose really. You're too nice, and too forgiving, you let everything go too easily. You're so fake, that's why things like Beep and Rinna bug you so much. You can't get over how they have a focus or a goal, and you don't. You are stuck in one spot while others move on around you, and you only get more upset when people you meet have purposes, which makes you jealous, or angry. You cannot bear to be on your own because  then you have nothing to compare yourself to. So you find people who have goals, a purpose and you try to emulate them, but nothing ever works for you. You can't decide on your own cause you need someone to look up to while you float adrift in a sea of nothing." She smiled sweetly, which almost seemed innocent if not for the blood-red eyes that still seemed to look into her.

"But you're not wrong. We don't need a purpose. But I bet I can live out my empty life easier than you. We need more confidence, we need more initiative, and we need to revel in what we like and take a stand against things we don't like. Cause if we can't get over ourselves, what are we then? I am everything you are; likes, hates, loves, regrets, and everything you are before all of this began. Are you ready to show me what's under those clothes; the REAL Naomi? Huh huh?!" She shook her hands and grabbed the chair before tossing it to the side and shouting loudly of rapture while dropping her hood and scratching her head with both hands. "Whew! What a rush! Alright Naomi Epona. We can coexist, but I want to be the one doing everything. I bet I can do it all better. You think you got a number on me? Well let's go, show me you deserve my power!" She said, pulling up her hood and taking a sideways stance. The green blocks seemed to bunch closer together, creating a battlefield for Naomi and the rest. The Other Naomi held her hand out with a middle finger pointed upwards towards a wall, and in a flash a boomerang that looked exactly like Naomi's was twirling around her obscene gesture. Using her other hand, she pulled on her eyelid in a "Na-na-na-na boo boo" face before grabbing her weapon and tossing it up and down while staring right into Naomi with the longest and thinnest smile facing her. "Aaaaaaannnnnnnd go!"

PvS Combat Phase has Begun

Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 Shadow14

Shadow Naomi:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:51 pm

Naomi looked around the room they entered with wide eyes. This place was definitely weird. It was also slightly different than the rest of this maze. She was fascinated by the steep fall though. She gazed down into it, before looking away due to feeling dizzy from the height. That was definitely a one way trip and she wasn’t in any rush to figure out if the thing had a bottom. It was times like this she was glad she wasn’t afraid of heights. That fall though. She just had to be careful around here. The next place her gaze wandered over to where the two women were grouped together. One of them must have been the other her, given the way she was dressed. When the other her reached over to lick the girl next to her, Naomi would shiver. The other “Naomi” was a complete creeper. One was typing away on a computer with a blue figure moving around on it. She would have to be crazy not to recognize that was Beep and the woman standing next to the chair was clearer once she turned around. That was clearly Rinna, even with her face being so broken. Was she okay? She looked horrible.

She stared wide eyed when the other her pushed back Rinna She wasn’t even close enough to try and save her… Yet she found herself running to them as soon as she saw Rinna falling backward and toppling over one of the blocks. The only thing flashing through her mind was when Rinna dove into the water and she started bleeding and struggling back in the other Lunapa. This time, that wasn’t water though. It was a bunch of nothingness and Rinna was going to fall into it. Just as she had thought, she wasn’t close enough to the scene to stop Rinna from falling. So, she watched as this place’s Rinna tumbled into the darkness below. She staggered backwards from the shock of it, “H-how could you?” She would mutter as she looked at the girl that was now spinning in her chair. The longer she stared, the more she realized just what she was seeing. It was as if she were staring into a mirror. The only difference between the two of them were the colors of each of their eyes. That, and the other her was obviously unkempt. Still, she could tell that this person was her in some sense. But, the words coming out of her mouth were all wrong. Naomi would never say stuff like that. Okay, maybe she would feign an air of forgiveness than on of anger in some situations, but wouldn’t say the stuff following that. Furthermore, she couldn’t buy this person was her once she kicked back the chair and broke the computer.

This “Naomi” had just hurt Rinna and Beep, “No…” Naomi would turn her face toward the ground and begin speaking, “You have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m not angry or jealous of Beep and Rinna. They’re precious to me. Don’t mistake the feelings I have for them as something so ugly.” She could never forgive those that hurt the things most precious to her. She knew those weren’t the real Rinna or Beep, but they were this “Naomi’s” equivalent. They should have meant something to her. Instead, she threw them both away like they were nothing. She would squint her eyes and glare at the other her, “You don’t have the right to be us. I’ll show you how real this Naomi Epona is, you bitch!” She would debate the moral implications of calling herself a bitch later, but for now she wanted to show this person just what she was up against. Intertwined moved forward to stand at Naomi’s side. The two of them split up so Miracle stayed next to Naomi while Berry moved forward and seemed to be attempting to form a guard for the others, “I don’t care about your stupid power… You don’t deserve to be alive and you don’t deserve to be us!” She wouldn’t let this other her run amuck and get away with her twisted view on their life.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next