Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:59 pm

Damage Taken:

Reckoning Dice:

Phantom Mage:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:26 pm

((Taking the hit for Shun, but not doing anything fancy))

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:41 am

Seeing Naomi take the hit for Shunnosuke, the android decides the next best thing would be to focus on recovery. Therefore, he turned his attention to their downed healer and summoned his Persona. The Greek warrior held up a chalice and Shunnosuke glowed with a green light and his wounds would be healed or at least some of them would be. The android then scanned the area to ensure that they were done with shadows...for now.

Stats::

Skills used:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:27 pm

Stats
Spoiler:

[Skills]
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:52 pm

Shunnosuke was still struggling to get to his own feet after his abrupt fall when the Dice drew itself nearer him, preparing for a fatal final blow. Clenching his eyes, he braced himself and screamed the most high-pitched he could, preparing for what seemed to be the closest to death he could ever get...but nothing happened. He could still think, which meant he was alive. Slowly opening his eyes to the scene, he saw no other than Naomi standing in front of him. He didn't see what happened, of course, for his fear was such that he preferred to not see what would kill him, but it was clear that the young lady took the blow in his place and saved his skin. Whether the teen couldn't decide if he should be thankful for that or regretful that now he owed her one. The last thing the teenager needed was acting submissive to the girl due to the fact she risked her life to protect his. It's not like he had asked for it; it was still good she felt obliged to ensure his safety, though. And then he felt a warm sensation running through his body that begun to glow greenish and gave him a bit of energy to stand up, finally. Though the pain was somewhat troublesome, Shunnosuke managed to do it. — I...appreciate it. Thank you. — His voice sounded husky and had a sort of constrained tone to it in that acknowledgment of their kindness. Andromeda would then perform a little dance and join Odysseus with her task to assist her user.

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:17 pm

Shadows Defeated - You May Continue

At the final strike, the Shadow would vanish, and a pulse sounded through the hallways that altered the color of the place to green, then back to blue. An exasperated sigh escaped a familiar voice's mouth, as cracks began to form around the walls. The corruption was continuing, and with every step they would take, the sigh would get louder. They were closing in on the true cause behind the turmoil in Naomi's mind.

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:59 pm

Naomi would sigh and place her hands on her knees to catch her breath. That fight as some pretty scary moments that she had not been prepared for. Still, she seemed to be holding up the best, “Do you expect me to let you take another blow like that? I’m not that much of a heartless person.” She had a big, dorky smile on her face as she said so. Thank goodness Intertwined was constantly patching her up or she would probably been completely exhausted. Instead, she was hanging on pretty well. She would look at everyone else with a slight tinge of worry in her eyes, “How is everyone holding up?” They had taken a pretty bad beating during this fight. Even with Kurosawa acting as a doctor, she could understand them being pretty badly mangled. Whatever that healing aura was, it could only do so much. She would wait to hear from them before moving on. They deserved a little rest after all of that. She suddenly regretted not bringing more sweets. She was sure they could use them right now. She stood up straight and began walking when she thought it was time,

Even so, they still had a little ways to go before they found the other her. The good news was that they were closer than they’d ever been before. The bad news was that she didn’t know how they would handle finding her. Would she be tougher to fight? Easier since she may have the same weaknesses as Naomi? Would she bend the laws of reality to mess with them? She had no idea what to expect once they reached her. Oh well. That could wait until they were actually there. Still, she did wonder. All she could do for the moment was lead the rest of them further into his maze that was supposed to be her mind. Why hadn’t she been smart enough to give her subconscious a moving platform like they had at airports? That would have made this a lot less troublesome. Actually, she was beginning to wonder why there were Shadows in here. She didn’t like Shadows, but was it possible she thought about them too much? Or maybe the other her was making them just to mess with her. Based on what had been happening so far, she wouldn’t doubt it, “I wonder why she’s been doing this…” She would mutter to herself, so quiet the others shouldn’t have heard it.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:12 am

The android felt the green aura heal him, and he could feel himself functioning more efficiently. That felt a lot better, "Thank you Kurosawa, I appreciate that. Keep up the good work, it shouldn't be that much longer." The android said looking at the others, it was obvious that they were getting tired. Only Sentinel had been on a long mission, Naomi and Shunnosuke were there, but Naomi had left before a big fight. Shunnosuke was just exhausted before the fight, since he clearly did not spend much time keeping himself conditioned. Regardless this trip was taking their toll on the group. He was happy to see them looking out for one another, though he wanted to take the blow since he seemed to be resistant to the shadow's attacks. Oh well, it all had the same result so no harm done. When asked how he was doing the android reviewed his systems.

"Systems are near the danger zone in some area's, but overall I'm okay and able to continue. No need to worry about me, I am still able to continue. Lead on whenever you are ready." The android said, but while they were waiting for everyone else to report in, he summoned the Greek warrior once more who held up a chalice, but this time the android healed himself. He did not want to be a burden on the others, and he needed to be ready for an ambush in case it occurred again. "Correction, all systems are green and I am able to continue once more. I am fit for duty and ready to take care of any danger that lies in our path." He said nodding toward Naomi, now completely prepared for whatever lied before them. As they get moving the android would observe the surroundings. The constant sighing and the growing corruption was becoming more and more evident.  Slightly concerning to the android, but he continued to press on. Though he did wonder what this other Naomi would be like, it seemed like it was intent on pushing away her help as much as possible. Was it worried about the others or simply worried about being outnumbered? How would the creature fight them, would it try to psyche them out or would it call help? There were not certainties that it would even act like Naomi or share the same powers. If it did then that would be truly frightening, coming up against someone as strong as him in combat…yes that would not bode well for the group. However, like every other challenge he was sure they would face it and overcome it, regardless of how difficult it is to do so.

Movement:

Skills used::
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:41 am

Thanks shun, are you alright? I think that last fight was the first time that I ever seen you that badly hurt before. I think it is usually me or alphonse, or mostly me. I don’t know why, but I tend to be a lot more squishy. Good thing I got myself an esteemed doctor right?” Hyde was trying to be in good spirits while patting Shun on the back. “Also, I’m sorry I dropped you Shun. We was hit and..i guess i lost my balance when I was carrying you. I’ll make it up to you though. “ Hyde would then turn to Naomi when she asked how everybody was holding up. “ I don’t have a current problem as f yet. However, it is safe to say that I could use a little bit more healing if we are going to run into your shadow. I seemed to have took a few bumps and brises, but I think I’ll be alight. Do you mind shun?” This made Hyde realized that he relied on shun a lot today. Even though this was something that his persona specialized in, Hyde wondered if shun knew that Hyde appreciated him.

“That was terrible; I even had to switch perona’s because they was giving us that much trouble. If we are lucky, Naomi’s shadow might be weak to ice like the real Naomi, I really didn’t know that a group of shadows could give us this much trouble. However, I’m pretty sure that with little hard work, we could turn over any obstacle. Oh wait, you guys really didn’t notice when i….never mind…” It didn’t seem like they were interested in Hyde’s new power, as well as the facts shrouding how Hyde received this power in the first place. There was plenty of things that were left to be answered, but that was none of their business mostly. At the very most, the only thing that they had to know was that this power existed for the sake of making Hyde stronger, as well as the team. This mad hyde’s bonds with them a lot more valuable in a different kind of way, it could lead to trump cards that Hyde could use to even the odds and help the tea out when they need it. “ Alright, I guess its last boss time. It’s been real, its been fun, but this place looks like it’s about to implode on itself.

Stats
Spoiler:

Movement
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:24 am

— Shun had no response to what Naomi said. Instead, he turned his face to look away. That smile wouldn't serve to alleviate his feelings, whether they were the physical pain he experiences or his inner resentment for having the bad end on this battle. The teenager wasn't in the mood to actually argue or, in the best scenery, say something, his heartbeats were still racing for this was the first near death experience in his life.

On the question if he was alright, he wanted to scoff and give a rather rude answer. Did he seem alright? Does anyone who fall right on his shoulder looks alright? He just glared at his redhead friend and Naomi without nothing to say; if Hyde was trying to keep up the good mood, Shunnosuke on the other hand wasn't willing to be all smiling, cheery and positive after he was nearly killed by a monster. Sure, he was protected by his team mates and thanks to that he was still alive and in somewhat a stable physical condition to be able to stand up on his own (albeit struggling to sustain a straight posture and walking at the same pace as the others); however it didn't evoke in him a huge feeling of gratitude. If anything, it was merely their obligation to protect his life after he's been devoted to keep them alive and offering his support. The patting on the back made him clench his teeth and close his eyes briefly, in pain. He had such an ugly fall and Hyde dared to pat him in the back? What was he thinking?? — Please...don't. — That's all he said, instantly moving away from those touches, almost... twitching.

Since you let me fall, I do mind. — He responded, bitterly. Still, letting out a small sigh, the student ended up complying to Hyde's suggestion. He wouldn't admit it loudly but he knew it wasn't anybody's fault if he was the preferable option for a monster meal this round; therefore there was no one to blame — which didn't quite prevent him from putting the blame on them, anyway. Once Andromeda was again summoned, she did what she was assigned for and again spread the healing aura to them. Once it was definitely done and everybody regained their full energy for the upcoming fight, he placed one hand on his own left shoulder, making a painful face. — My shoulder and back...it hurts... — Even small touches would make it throb and increase the ache.

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:44 pm

You See a Shadow Blocking the Door...

Aeon Shadow:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 6:13 pm

She would groan in annoyance as they neared the door to the other her, “Of course there is one more fight. Why wouldn’t there be another fight? The other me is so going to pay for this stupid maze, battle arena, place.” She was so tired of fighting. Why did this entire place have to be a convoluted mess? At least this was the last one before they finally reached the other her. It was time to fight, and she was ready. Intertwined seemed to agree as they danced around behind her.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 4:45 am

When Hyde spoke of his power, it did catch Sentinel's attention. "Actually, Hyde, you do have more Personas than last time. I believe you mentioned a contract of some sort or a change that would make you stronger with time? Interesting, I might inquire about it later. It could become critical to our success. Keep developing it." The android said, before turning his attention to Shunnosuke. It seems as though he was aching quite a bit, well the android might be able to take care of that later. "I might have something that will help with the ache, I would suggest a massage, but perhaps an Advil or something would work?" The android has a small bottle in his pocket, it wasn't much, but it was better than nothing. He should have brought his medkit, but he was not expecting much and he knew that Naomi had incredible healing skills without him. Therefore, he was less concerned about it.

The android looked at the shadow before them, well it was most certainly different meaning that they ought to either smash it quickly or take careful approach. Naomi seemed irritated so smash and pass was the goal, should be easy enough...hopefully. Well given their last challenge, they would have to deal with it as the time before. No way was this thing going to stop them!

Move/ment/skills:

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:22 pm

So….are you saying I can’t touch you anymore? Then, where can I touch you then?” Hyde would ask Shun in a soft and confused voice. He wasn’t too sure if he should take Shun’s words in a literal sense, was he that mad at him He apologized, and it wasn’t really his fault. The shadows back there were pretty strong, they proved to be a menacing threat that needed Hyde’s full attention. When Naomi mentioned her shadow making this battle arena type place, Hyde would shake his head. “ Well, it’s pretty certain that whatever’s there, don’t want us here.”

Hyde was surprised that Alphonse was the only one that mentioned his power in a positive light. “ Well, I’m still playing with it. So I’m not too sure of the details, only that it has something to do with bonds. Fun act, Valkyrie is based off of the bonds that I have with you Alphonse. “ When Hyde saw the shadow, he called out Codas to scan the shadow while the others were attacking. Let us pass!” Hyde would say as he used Kill rush on the shadow, hoping to down it.

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Miss rate
Spoiler:

Crit rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:00 pm

...what did you say? — While the others were moving forward, Shunnosuke remained static, staring Hyde with a shocked expression. Those sentences he said...the redhead seriously need to pull himself together and stop saying misleading things. — You want to touch me? Okay, I'll let you touch me when I'm tired, I need someone to carry me. Oh wait, you'll let me fall again! It still baffles me how you haven't considered putting me down when we faced those shadows. I mean, HELLO??? A little bit of sense here?? It was risky and ridiculous and completely...argh! Nevermind that, I'll get back to you later! — The teenager noticed everybody preparing to harass the following shadow, and thus concluded it wasn't the time and place for an argument. Calling Andromeda again, she aimed this time for Hyde with her strenghtening aura.

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next