Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Exploring and Searching (Grantus) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Exploring and Searching (Grantus) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Exploring and Searching (Grantus) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Exploring and Searching (Grantus) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Exploring and Searching (Grantus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Exploring and Searching (Grantus) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Exploring and Searching (Grantus) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Exploring and Searching (Grantus) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Exploring and Searching (Grantus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Exploring and Searching (Grantus)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Exploring and Searching (Grantus) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 12:56 am

She grinned a bit at the man's weapons. "Simple, but hey it'd probably work. Careful, people don't normally showcase their weapons unless they have alot of moxie. Make sure you're prepared. Or do you just have a lot of confidence the way you act so modest? You'd be surprised how many people around tote what they can with their android bodies," she asked with a cocky grin. This guy seemed like an outsider, but in a fun way, like she was enjoying probing into his head to figure out what he's like. The way he talked, he seemed like an android, which wouldn't exactly surprise her. Everyone knew there were plenty of them around anyway.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:59 am

The android listened to her advice, when she mentioned android bodies he grew curious. Though he would of course address her question first. "I do have confidence in my abilities, but even I have weaknesses everyone does, though I will heed your advice and avoid revealing my weapon of choice again. I am only a little surprised to see this many androids around here, I knew that there were a lot, but I never anticipated seeing this many." Yes there was a little white lie in there, but the android hide it well behind a face of honesty. Best not to let the other know he was from another world just yet. Then again it might be better to keep that all under wraps for as long as he knew Helen, he didn't want to sound like a lunatic after all.

"I'm actually a little excited to see all the cool tech that everyone is packing. I wonder if there are ways I can find to help myself and upgrade myself, if there are then I suppose the fighting arena is the best way to see them in action." Admittedly the android was anticipating to be outmatched given how technology seemed to be far ahead of what they had in his world. Though he would try his absolute best to be defeated so easily!
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:37 am

"Well I dunno what to tell you. I don't really fight in those things, so my best guess is only give it away if you feel like it, and only so if you have an opponent you already know." she explained the best she could without laughing, as she looked like the buzz may have been wearing off, or she simply was not taking much seriously. This guy was funny. "But don't waste your time upgrading. Everyone becomes the same when they do that. All the greatest fighters don't exactly upgrade, or when they do, make certain modifications. I mean to say they are all custom-made," she said, adding particular grumbling to the phrase "custom-made". But in any event, she laid back. "So I takeit you're new around here? You sound like you're from the Slums or something. Where do youcome from?"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:58 am

The android looked to Helen he shouldn't waste his time upgrading? That seemed more than a bit preposterous, but when she explained it he nodded his head in understanding now that made more sense! So all the best fighters were upgrading and becoming more and more alike? Interesting, she didn't seem to keen on this fact to be perfectly honest considering how she grumbled "custom-made". When asked where he was from he nodded his head, "Aye, the slums is where I'm from. Not many upgrades, at least from what I can see, around the slums. Why do you dislike upgrades? It seems logical to me that people upgrade to be better, is there something wrong with that or is it a different issue entirely?" The android asked more than a little bit curious about what exactly was going on with this whole upgrade business.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:53 pm

She sighed a bit, letting a syrupy liquor stench out of her mouth. "Everyone becomes the same with upgrades you know? It's a bit silly to do it. I'd rather be something lesser and unique than advanced and be the same as everyone else. It's weird how all the new technology that can be so exciting and before long we all becomestagged," she said, yet another gross air from her mouth from the alcohol. "But you must have it really rough if that's where you come from kid. Heart goes out to you...kinda."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:24 am

Ah so it seems his theory was right, it was because everyone became alike with the upgrades. When she said he had it rough, the android nodded. "Yeah, but you know, it is the tough life that makes us stronger." He said smiling softly toward Helen, before glancing at a clock. Well darn it was getting late, "Well look I gotta head out, but maybe if you hear my name fighting upstairs, feel free to stop by and cheer me on. I'll be sure to show all these upgraded folks that being upgraded doesn't make you better." The android said, offering her a thumbs up before making his way out of the club.

((Exit!))
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 11:12 am

Helen of the Moon and Sentinel of the Strength have formed a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring and Searching (Grantus)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2