Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Exploring and Searching (Grantus)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

Exploring and Searching (Grantus) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:46 am

Sentinel stepped into the The Glowing Leech for the first time, and examined the establishment. From what he had gathered this place was far more technologically advanced than his own world, in fact beings like him were far more common here. Perhaps if he desperately needed an upgrade he could come and find one here, but there was something more disturbing about some of the local residence. They seemed to have an interest, or perhaps an obsession about upgrades. Furthermore, this entire world seemed to have a focus on cyberpunk, which Sentinel had come to identify as a genre involving a high technologically focused world. However, with that came the blaring sounds of music. It was proving to be a slight irritation to Sentinel's audio receptors, but eventually he made his way up to the bar.

The android sat at the bar stool, and waved off the bartender when he asked if he was ready to order something. Sentinel sat down on a stool, and looked around as if looking for someone or something. The android was hoping that he could find or at least narrow down the places to find a brother of a certain someone. Of course, he doubted it would be that easy, but maybe he could find an actual or mostly human being to help him or at least point him in the right direction. He had assumed that by a disgusting place in the other world it had to be one of them, and he lived in San Malarus so he figured he should start there.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:57 pm

As the shoutcasting for a random brawl upstairs blared sometimes over the music, Helen sat back, looking out on the floor, scratching the side of her leg as she let her eyes flutter. She didn’t seem to notice Alphonse walking in the bar, even though she was several seats from him.

Exploring and Searching (Grantus) Helen_10

She seemed almost sleepy, like her eyes were getting heavier, and they closed a little faster each time they opened. At some point she dozed off for a few moments before shaking awake and looking around the room. So bored, so much of nothing going on. And to think she went to this place almost every day. Was it out of pity, or did she just enjoy the various mix of drinks? But she didn’t feel like drinking tonight anyway. Or was she already drunk? She couldn't exactly remember.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:02 am

The android noted a woman who seemed to be sleeping at the bar, perhaps she had more than a little bit too much to drink. Out of a natural concern that had developed from care taking Maria, and because she seemed like a fairly human individual. Then again, if she was like this, it was unlikely that she would be of much use, but he couldn't just leave her hanging like that, now could he? Sentinel moved over toward the woman who was drifting over to sleep, and approached her. "Excuse me, miss? Are you alright?" He asked a tone of genuine concern could be perceived in his voice.

He wondered how she could sleep given the noise, broadcasts about spars, and the social environment. She was either a professional sleeper, or maybe she just lived here. Granted, that was unlikely as he doubted this place was open twenty-four hours a day. The question that remained was, who was this woman and what was she doing here? How could she be of use to him, and what would be the cost, if any?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:37 pm

The boy’s monotone voice caused her to open her eyes slowly and look to him. Another punk kid. He seemed to fit right in, though….something was a bit weird about him. Something about his hair maybe? Maybe she was drunk. Regardless, she ran her hand top to below her face, opening her eyes a bit wider. “Yeah? What it is?.....What is it?” she asked. She yawned slightly and rested back against the counter, watching both the male and the area around him. Not often people try to talk to her specifically given how she tends to act. What could this guy want?
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:57 am

The android let out what sounded like a sigh, and removed the hand he had placed on his chest. It appeared as though the woman was alright, perhaps a little drunk or tired, but all in all she was fine from his observations. "You didn't appear to be feeling well, so I was just seeing if you needed assistance, however it appears that you are fine." His tone was polite, and kind his eyes even indicated that much. The android looked up at the closest set of speakers and frowned a bit, were they always so obnoxiously loud? It might interfere with the conversation, but the android eventually shrugged and took a seat at a barstool.

"Perhaps you can help me though, I'm rather new around these parts, and I'm looking for a couple of friends of mine. One of them is a little rough around the edges and likes to fight, and I heard about the fight club here so I figured this might be the best place to look. Can you tell me anything about this Stranger? I've heard that she is quite the fighter, and I'm wondering if my friend came up with that name and is picking on people." The android said sighing again as though he had been through this song and dance before. There was a small white lie in there, but it was so small and given the android's face it would be difficult to call him out of a lie. After all, one of the good things about not having emotions and being made of circuitry is that you were capable of keeping a straight face while giving a convincing story. Though it looked as though a realization struck him, and the android bowed his head a bit, "Though I beg your pardon for my bad manners, allow me to introduce myself to you. I am Alphonse, and may I inquire as to what your name is, miss?"

Strengths::
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:20 am

She wasn’t exactly paying much attention to him, but the mention of the Stranger seemed to sober her up....a bit. “You're new? You mean to this place? Don't blame ya dude, no one is new to San Malarus, but everyone is new to this dingy little club. So what about her? Maybe you should go fight her yourself man. I got nothing much else to say on that. She seems to floor anyone’s ass that tries to get near her. But Idon’treally care to knowmuchabout her, but I can’t help but know  some things cause I come here. It’s so silly,” her words at some points were obviously slurring, indicating her moderate intoxication. “But I’ll tell ya. She got that name for a reason. No one knows what she’s like, so we all gotta check her out you know? She’s like the new model, or like someone in a car accident; everyone crowds around her,” she said with a giggle. She took a sip from a nearby glass that may not have been hers, but certainly had alcohol in it, and laughed a bit. “But hey, I guess I’m Helen….Al-Alphonse. Don’t get names as….purposefully fashionable likethat lately.” She wiped her eye with a hand and hung her head backwards, sighing as another fight seemed to end with two random people. But hey, at least the TV suddenly decided that no more fights were tonight, and it eventually turned off and gave way for just music. Damn, what time was it anyway?
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:05 am

Well evidently she didn't know anything about the stranger, and given her intoxication level the android began to doubt she would prove to be very valuable, perhaps waiting for another time would allow for better answers for now he should pursue a better relationship with her. When she introduced herself the android offered her a warm smile, "A pleasure to meet you Helen, and my name can be a bit odd." The android said before letting his eyes glance around noting the various mechanical augments that many people are sporting around, and how different this place was. He knew about the secret, but he wasn't sure an intoxicated Helen could really help him.

"Well perhaps you know my other friend, he is a bit nervous in new parts. Might seem like he is being followed a bit, way too nervous and paranoid for his own good." The android said trying to describe a person who has gotten themselves in a bit of trouble, and how they might act. He didn't know for certain, but perhaps Helen had seen someone matching this description, granted if this failed then he would have to change up his pace and inquire about this place and all these upgrades that he kept seeing.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:49 am

Helen laughed a bit. Whether it was in agreement with Alphonse or something else, she did not explain. But when he described his little friend, Helen nodded a bit while grabbing her head in slight pain. Hangover maybe? “Oh yeah…some guy comes in every now and again,bitnervousandall, like, every time he asks for a new drink, but he keeps complaininglikeatourist. He acts like such a tourist. Don’t you know how that works?” she asked, laughing a bit. “But it’s no big deal man. Nothing major. Why, looking for the guy?"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:04 am

When she laughed the android was a little surprised, honestly he did not find his name that funny. Though it was not clear on whether or not she was laughing in agreement. However, when he asked about a person, who he thought might have been in trouble she grabbed her head in pain. Hangover most likely, but....could it really be that much of a coincidence? Hyde mentioned that Lewis or perhaps that woman, now that they knew of her existence, was able to scramble names, whose to say that their powers stop there? Nonetheless, the android had a possible lead, it could be nothing, but if there were looking for secrets then perhaps the woman's brother knew more about these secrets or her plans. When asked if he was looking for him the android nodded.

"Assuming this is my friend, which the habit of complaining seems to be like him, could you assist me in finding him? A location of where to find him or a name would be of great assistance." The android said, a small glimmer of hope rising in his chest, though another thought struck him something else that she may know. "Also, if you cannot tell me either of those, can you tell me what he is looking for? Has he mentioned his intent for coming here?" That would be the android's final question, revolving around the man though now he wanted to move onto a more relevant question to her. Once she was done answering to the best of her capabilities the android would apparaise her.

"Are you feeling okay? You looked as though you had a headache a few moments ago. Do you require assistance in returning to your home?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:33 pm

“I mean, he comes by here every week or so. I don’t know why the hell he’s here, he just shows up, gets a drink and heads out. But I don’t know exactly what he does around here. Maybe he is just going out more. The guy doesn’t talk too much. He justdoeswhathedoes,” she said. What was this guy after this guy for? It didn’t really matter to her, it was just something she happened to remember cause he always is near the bar. When asked about the headache and her well-being, Helen yawned. “Nah man. I can protect myself ifIgotta. You should enjoy yourself a bit, even if this place sucks.” Helen patted the side of her thigh that was hidden from Alphonse’s view, so it looked as though she was merely patting it for its own sake.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:22 am

The android listened to Helen, well evidently this person was a visitor and would come in about every week. Assuming it wasn't Lewis. That was possible. Though if it wasn’t Lewis, then he might have his first lead. Granted, he would have to rely on some luck in order to find a guy. Though there was one last question he could ask, but chose to drop it for now. The android watched her pat her thigh, assumedly it wouldn’t be too far-fetched if she had a weapon there. Though the fact that he should try to have fun even though this place sucked perplexed him for more than a little bit. Why was she still here if this place sucked that much, it didn’t make much sense with the information the android had at that moment in time. So he looked toward her and tilted his head, “Wait…if this place sucks then why you come here? You suggest as though there are other places where one can have fun, if so…why are you here? What fun can be had here?”

The android looked around; he knew there was a fight club, a dance floor, and a bar. However, if this facility sucked…then wouldn’t all of this suck? If what he thought was true, then why she was enjoying drinking here…or was she? Humans did odd things when they were drunk, was she a happy drunk, and this place actually sucked? What if she was lying, but this place was actually awesome. The android just wasn’t sure anymore.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 3:13 am

“Eh. Nothing better to do I guess. Drinks are cheap here, what can I do but enjoy the booze I can get?” she said, sighing and turning back towards the desk. She suddenly felt a bit bored again, even despite the buzz. Maybe cause it was still in the night and it all seemed to blur around for her. “But was that all you came here for? What are you up to? I bet there’s more worthwhile stuff in other places right? Why go out here?” She raised an eyebrow to Alphonse as she stayed a little quiet, yawning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:10 am

The android nodded his head, it seems to him that she had limited herself to enjoying alcohol, perhaps she was a relapsed alcoholic? When she asked if that was all he came here for, the android pondered it for a moment, "I suppose there could be, but this place was recommended to me by a few passing folks and Beep. I might test my strength in that fight club upstairs, granted I'm sure that the fighters could more than give me a challenge. Hmm..maybe I'm turning into my friend a bit too much." The android said looking back at the bar, before looking toward Helen. "I bet I don't look like much of a fighter to you, especially with my name being fancy and all that." There was a soft smile, granted his name was German for "ready to fight." An ironic twist of fate that was.

Not to mention he was going to try and avoid conflict. He would rather avoid it, but he needed to keep his skills sharp if he could help it. After all his power was great, but what if he did not get the chance to use his Persona at all? What if he was forced to rely on his hand to hand skills? Well he had various fighting styles logged into his database. So he wasn't entirely defenseless!
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:38 pm

Helen smirked a bit, so this kid was gonna get into the pits? Guess there's something out there for everyone. "Do whatever you want. Just be careful. Some of the fighters are just too good for you. People go up to the pits for a reason, since they got their weapons and tech, they should be fine. If you're anything like them you may have a shot." She took another sip, this time a smaller one. "What do you have? You think you could take one of them on?"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:37 am

The android blinked at her as she mentioned that some of the fighters were too good for him, was she calling him ineffective in regards to combat scenarios? The android found that highly unlikely though she warned him that they had weapons and tech to back up their skills. The android cocked his head, "Yes, I've seen ideas that I never thought possible. You have some very creative inventors, who are more than a little dedicated to their art. Though...I think perhaps in that regard I am a bit inferior. He said as he placed his hands on the bar table. When asked what he had, the android stepped away from the bar, and punched his knuckles together. Two slits appeared on his arms and blue colored metal folded out covering his hands in two large gauntlets with a skull on each of them. The skull wore a crown and was golden in color. "Thunder and Clap." He said as he held up the right and left gauntlet respectively. After she had a moment to observe he pounded his fists back together and moments later his hands had returned to normal.

"Though in all honesty, what I have is not impressive in comparison to what I have seen thus far. I preferred a simple and less subtle design I suppose. With that the android said giving a shrug before taking his seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring and Searching (Grantus)   Exploring and Searching (Grantus) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring and Searching (Grantus)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next