Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mezuku

mezuku

The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:34 am

When the Shadow went down with Lola’s last move, she would look back at the real Akashida Karasuma with a wide grin on her face, “I apologize for that taking so long. I must admit, this is my first time fighting.” She would move to the side a little so that Akashida had a clear path to the Shadow. She was not need for this next part and she knew it. She was confused by how the Shadow was speaking, however. She was not aware that Shadows could act this way. It was almost as if it she had just fought a normal human, but that wasn’t possible. It was obviously a Shadow. She would have to see if anything else like this had occurred recently. How now though, she had to wait for the real one to act.
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:58 pm

When the fight ended, the ringing in Akashida's ears started to subside. His heartbeat started slow down.

He was stunned. Too much in awe about the fact that the fight before his eyes was real. Not something out of a video game. He was also frozen in fear about how the twin was saying the truth as well. In the end, Akashida truly thought about all of the bullshit in his life. The addiction to his games, the attention he wanted, and how the child in him died long ago.

| Shit. Is this really me? I can't believe it. |

He started to have his flashbacks.
Akashida heard children laughing. However, he was in his dark, cold, and dirty room. Feeling empty inside like a... machine.
Living his monotonous cycle by 4 hours of sleep, being entertained, and eating 1 meal.
He was like a machine, living a life that was...routine

| I'm gonna have to face my problems eventually, huh, Akashida? |

Akashida started to tear up. "God dammit." He whispered to himself.
He wiped his eyes and started to walk up towards his shadow.

Akashida looked into the eyes of his shadow.
"You're right. I hate everyone. I believe that everyone, myself included, should die. No one would help me. I felt so empty inside."

Akashida started to tear up again.
"I never thought my inner child would come back. Not like this."

He started to pull up his shadow up and started to hug him.
Akashida then cried all of the tears he had locked up.

All of the child's tears that he locked up in his empty soul.

"I am you and you are me."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:12 pm

When "Shadow" Akashida was hugged by the original, he coughed again, before nodding as if finally understanding something. "Man, I realize why this happened. I just figured it out. I can see...I kinda hope you will too at some point. You gotta trust yourself and move forward...." he said, taking one final breathe before his eyes peacefully closed, and his pulse finally ended. In a bright blue light, the "Shadow" would fade and transform into his Persona, the Mechanical Child, Dera. The Persona would look to Akashida thoughtfully before vanishing into a card that depicted the Hanged Man before floating down, disappearing in his hands. A rift would open up near Akashida, depicting the Academy he lived at, and where he could exit with only the feeling of splitting between two realms for a brief moment. He also noticed that the spots he saw before were now rifts as well, leading into other parts of Zela Academy. These rifts looked incredibly surreal, and Akashida would be able to see them along the various islands of Azores. But what were they for, and what caused them?

Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:33 pm

Lola would smile as Akashida embraced the Shadow before him. She had just witnessed firsthand the awakening of a User and it made her heart flutter. She would bow to the person know standing before her, “Congratulations on awakening, Akashida Karasuma. The power you have now is yours, and I pray that you will use it wisely from this day forward.” With her head still turned to the ground, she would let out a sigh. Standing back up, the boy could see that her demeanor had shifted to one that was much more laid back, “If you don’t mind, I’m going to drop the formalities. I’m an attendant, but I’m still not good at being so uptight.” She would stick out her tongue with a grin, “My name is Lola, by the way. I live through those blue doors you’ll be seeing around the place. Feel free to stop by whenever you want. I and my siblings are always willing to help out whenever you may need us. Well, depending on the situation…” There were some cases where they couldn’t help and she knew it, [color=#3333ff] “I’m just glad that the fighting is done. I wasn’t feeling too well near the end of that.” She’d rub the back of her head before kneeling down to feel the sand she now stood on, “How strange. I wonder why you ended up here of all places.” She would shrug, regardless of what she thought, "Anyway, Just go through that portal and you should be back in your world. Take care, Akashida."
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:56 pm

Akashida looked at Lola. She was interesting. She sounded like she was a newly appointed angel.
| Awakening? Attendant? | Akashida has a lot of questions regarding himself and how he got there.

Akashida looked at Lola and gave her a puzzled look. "So wait... what do you mean by Awakening? Are attendants basically Angels? Can I see my mom? I have so many questions to ask you..."

Then he thought about his whole ordeal. About how he was going change himself and how he was going to live his life without running away. He then stopped giving Lola the puzzled look and gave her a more reassuring look.

"You know what? Forget it. I'll be fine. I can see you anytime, right?"
Akashida then walked over to one of the portals. Especially the one that leads towards one of the highest roofs on campus.  Before he walked in, he turned around to Lola.

Akashida gave her a bow. "Thank you, Lola. I'm forever grateful." He then raised himself off and did this:

Hand Gesture:

to Lola. "Ciao." Akashida then walked towards the portal.

~

It was dark and cold. Night was certainly the time of day. However, Akashida liked it. He needed time to think. Especially after all of the craziness that happened just now.

The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) - Page 2 Starryskieswallpapercollection14

Well, that and all of his life.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2