Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening)   The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 2:44 pm

The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) Tumblr_noxl2a1Jnp1rki51so8_500

It was another night and another new recruit. Julius waited at a desk within the Class Zero building, waiting for that person to come. Ever since the Royal Guard's announcement, so many have tried to join the ranks. There were some potentially interesting recruits, they were promising. Others, they required a bit of a guiding hand, but hopefully they wouldn't need much to become reliable. With the goblet near him on the desk, he continued to wait on the prospective new recruit.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening)   The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:48 pm

The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) T2cMN9V

In all honesty, she didn't enjoy this idea of hers. What exactly was she going to gain from this again? A diminutive sigh escaped her lips as she walked towards the Class 0's doors, a blank look on her face as she thought back towards all she had worked for. She had finally gotten her business running, and her kiddies were doing well for the most part. But, so many things weighed her down lately... These God awful terrorists ruining the peace, kids being drafted into the Cadets, the generally unsettled murmurs and whispers she heard in the crowds...

She hated it. She hated all of it, and she didn't want to care about it. No, she'd rather continue her life just the way it was, ignoring all the bad in the world and all it had done to wrong her in the past few and short years. But she couldn't let that weigh her down. She had to be proactive in some sense, and honestly, she held techniques that the Cadets could probably benefit from. And... In all honesty, she didn't like the idea of her kiddies ever joining the Cadets. They had been through enough... To much for their small brains to handle at times.

With a sigh, she'd push the doors open. A blank look on her face. She'd step forward into the halls, her steps sending echoes in the mostly empty halls. It seemed the Cadets were busy tonight, huh? Figured... Maybe Endymion did need her help... Maybe it needed a lot of help... Tsk, it wasn't going to get the help of her kiddies though. Never ever. She'd make that clear.

She'd eventually find her way to where the prince sat with his refined face and looks. She honestly never found him handsome... Something about him ticked her off just enough to where she'd rather ignore his sorry existence. Though, now wasn't the time for being rude and the likes... She was in the presence of a very powerful man and someone who could easily ruin her life and the lives of her kiddies. She was, after all, giving her life to him and this blasted city they lived in.

"Hello, your Prince-ness. I am the Wandering Parlor Ghost, and I'm here to offer my services to this city." she'd state with a small bow, her eyes never leaving the price's face. She'd smile gently though, tipping her hat over her right eye. She'd probably have to say her name, huh? Well, it wasn't like anyone could possible know that name...

"If you need an actual name for me, my grandmother called me Ýr. No last name, I'm afraid... Old lady was quite the mystery to her kiddies. Rest her soul and all that jazz." she'd say with a gentle shrug, shaking her head solemnly. She missed the old hag... But, she supposed she missed a lot of things. Her death didn't effect her as much as it did the kiddies... But, she supposed it was one of the many thoughts she never thought about.

She'd stay silent after that, awaiting the prince to speak. She didn't care what he had to say... But she knew she wanted to protect her kiddies and keep them out of the blasted mess this God forsaken city found itself in. They weren't even old enough to smoke let alone to fight terrorists...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening)   The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 11:59 pm

"You have my condolences, Miss Ýr."

The Prince was wondering who would come to step up to the plate. But it looked like he didn't have to wait for long. Interestingly enough, the new possible recruit had this air about her. Was it whimsical? Perhaps that was one way to describe her. The uncertain nature behind her would bring up some concern for most, but like every other citizen, her identity can always be brought up later. Seeing how Mother dearest seemed rather keen to bring in more new blood to the fold, Julius didn't really have much of a reason to say no.

The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) HT0Uo5x

"Now before we begin, would you please tell me why you wish to join the Cadets?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening)   The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 12:53 am

The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) ZOQYOc7

In hind sight, she honestly expected this man to know why she was here. To see his rather dull disinterest or just neutral stance in this annoyed her. She didn't like the fact he found himself stronger than her... Superior in any way. Sure, he was a prince of this city and probably was well trained enough to kill a titan! But it didn't mean she was capable of ruining his life with abilities of her own... She was cocky, but so was he it seemed.

"Neh, don't worry. She died a happy old lady... Can't blame her for leaving us with how things have turned out, huh?" she'd say with an indifferent shrug, looking the man up and down with a quick glance. She didn't know how to feel... She was literally signing herself up to this man's service. She didn't want to do this... Not at all. But she had to... For them...

"You know that my adopted siblings go to school at Seven Stars Academy... And I know those who go there... Er, here... They're not like normal folk, I know that... My kiddies are something special... But I also know I don't want them ever to have to witness the horrors of this world anymore than they already have." she'd say with a huff, pausing for a moment. She was shivering... That annoyed her, honestly. She was showing this man a weakness she had... This wouldn't do, not at all... "If I have to work twice as hard, I will. I'm here to become their martyr." she'd say with a solemn nod, crossing her arms as she tried her best to calm her emotions down. She could feel that radiating dread at the corners of her mind... And she wanted nothing more than to ignore it. Now wasn't the time to have an emotional break down... This was just another unfair obstacle life had thrown her way, and she'd survive it like she always did.

"So... Want anything else out of me? I mean... I coulda just said I wanted to be paid for stalking the baddies you seem to have a hard time tracking." she'd say with a crooked smile, her voice returning to its former grandeur. She didn't like feeling exposed like this... And under the cursed man's eyes, it was hard to avoid that feeling. Though, she supposed with time she could get used to his awful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening)   The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 1:15 am

The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) 6Qc5b2M

"To serve for the sake of those you cherish? A cliched reason, but it is a wonderful one to be respected. I can't say I don't like it."

While he was a Prince with responsibilities to Endymion, he was also a man that cared for his family. It was something the Cadet Captain could sympathize with. Many have indeed come here to join for that very same reason. And most tended to be fairly good Cadets. Hopefully this Ýr will be the same. A wry smile spread on his features, "You will be remunerated for your services either way. Any skills you bring onto the table will be well appreciated and awarded for results. Now, if you don't have any other questions, we may begin the ritual."

If Julius was free from any inquiry, he began to grasp for the golden goblet replete with his Mother's blood. It was a strange thing to be holding, for sure. But it was a process that must be done nevertheless. With the container, Julius walked over and held it up near her. There was a kind of gravity behind his expression, which should be obvious enough to the hopeful recruit that this was a time to be serious.

The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) YfTwb6C

"Kneel and swear fealty to our Queen. Then drink."

Julius was ready to hand it over to her to do just that. While the Queen wasn't here, it should be obvious enough that he was serving as her proxy as usual. When the woman tasted the lifeblood, it had the sweetness that seemed to be like a lie. A hard painful reality would hit her body, first at her throat as the excruciating process began. If she succeeded, her power would now awaken for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening)   The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 1:59 am

Tsk, cliche? Really? He was honestly just pissing her off at this point... Though, she assumed he knew this and was just teasing her with his words. She'd done it to others in the past... It didn't mean someone of higher stature could do it to her with such annoying ease. She'd put on a cocky smile though, tilting her hat to cover her left eye now.

"Cliche my reason may be, but I pride myself in my 'other worldliness.' I'll have you know no one is quite like yours truly." she'd say with a small glimmer in her eyes. She was a master at what she did... Tracking people, gathering information, stalking them... It was an art form she had mastered and it was something she would take great pleasure in proving.

"Ritual? Jeez... Heh, I knew something was strange about our government... Oh well..." she'd say with a gentle sigh, stepping forward and looking at the goblet with cold eyes. So this was to be her pact with the Queen and the city? She supposed worst things could befall her... Heh... It wasn't like she hadn't tasted blood before.

With a solemn nod though, she'd kneel down. Her hat tipped away from her face as she looked up at the prince. She hated to submit herself to powers she didn't agree with... But at the end of the day, what choice did she have? Here was a man that could take her kiddie's future away with the snap of a finger... She couldn't be selfish here... She hated this blasted 'ritual' and the obvious darker secrets it held... But she wouldn't let that cloud her judgment. She was doing it for them... For Christopher and Anna-lee.

The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) F04g7xV

"For those I love... For the martyr I'm becoming... I will sacrifice everything to keep them safe. I offer my life to the Queen and the city she has created."

With her words escaping her lips, she'd take the glass and drink the blood. It tasted awful... Like the forced mask even she forgot how to take off. It was a bitter, almost humbling event as she felt the lie that was this blood envelop her. It made her skin crawl, her mind ache, her heart feel as if it were made of led. This was wrong, and she knew it... But only those two precious children mattered right now. For them, she would do anything...

"I suppose... The girl I was has finally died..." she'd say with a dry laugh as she felt a pressure pressing against her mind. It was getting harder to think... Harder to focus... It honestly felt like everything was falling apart around her. It felt like a lie slowly unveiling itself only to cover up in a thicker lace than before. It was a terrible feeling.

"Kee... Kee... Kee... A pa... Ct you ha... Ve made..." a voice would slowly boom within the Parlor Ghost's head. She'd gasp out in surprise, a power she wasn't familiar with rising to her psyche. She supposed something different than intended had happened... She honestly felt like she could've stopped existing there... Being devoured by the veiled lie and that pressure. But alas, it seemed her life wouldn't be given that sweet relief of nothingness... No, something pushed her to move forward, to conquer the lie and add it to the ever hardening mask.

"So... This is what it feels like... To give your life away..." she'd say with a bitter laugh as she stood, the goblet dropping from her hands and clattering on the ground. All the blood was gone, and all that was left was the goblet stained with the Queen's blood. With a red tinted smile, the girl would glow a faint red color. She could feel that awful presence in her mind. It sought to devour like she did. To devour all a person was... A selfish goal in life that had recently sprung forward in the Parlor Ghost's mind.

The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) YotcNBr

"So, let's see how well a martyr does against the living."

She'd state proudly, a smug look on her face. She didn't feel proud though... In all honesty, she felt weak and defeated. She had given something up, and what exactly escaped her. She'd still look out for herself and her kiddies of course... If the Queen so much as raised a hand against them, she'd turn on her without a second thought.

But, for right now... She was completely at the hands of this prince. Whatever he said was law and something she would have to do without thinking about it. Luckily for her, not thinking about morals or the wrong in the world was something she was good at. She was only doing this for Christopher and Anna-lee... To keep them out of the horrors of the city. She was old enough to take that responsibility from them, and she wouldn't be afraid to face off against demons or take the life of another if it meant protecting them.

Devotion drove her forward. A devotion to keep the only people she had left in her life safe and protected. The world was cruel, and she knew it could take away everything within seconds. She couldn't sit back anymore... She couldn't just ignore everything awful just because it didn't concern her... Because it did concern them. And if she could just protect them... Shelter them... They didn't have the mask or the wisdom she did...

Thoughts buzzed through her head as she kept her cocky smile and posture up. She knew a part of her had died while drinking that blood... Something was taken from her, and she'd probably never get it back... But that didn't matter, did it? No... As long as she was protecting them, nothing mattered. She'd sacrifice anything to keep them safe.

A sickly devotion towards unseen faces. A mind that sought to devour those who were special. A mask so tight, nothing could remove it. A heart that sought freedom, but one that was now eternally tied down. A past life that was now dead to the world.

She was an enigma.

She was the Wandering Parlor Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening)   The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 2:09 am

He watched intently, waiting to see if she was the one to truly join them. Vows and promises are great offerings, but they meant nothing if you couldn't survive long enough to carry them out. It was to Julius' satisfaction that she did. The Captain smirked at her. In her direction, a gun was tossed at her for her to use. It should be easy enough for her to catch. But what came next wasn't necessarily as easy. "Congratulations, Miss Ýr. Welcome to the Cadets. Let's go for a test drive, shall we?"

He drew out one of the scrolls that had been used many times for each Cadet's awakening. Unfurling it before allowing light to emanate through the parchment, something came out of it.

The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) DWjggZk

"KyAHAHahaHA?! FResH MEat? YOU bETTer be TENder, GiRlY!~"

Jack the Ripper, Level 3:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening)   The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 2:28 am

"Tsk... This won't even be remotely filling for Jiang Shi..."

"Kee... Kee... Kee..."

Wandering Parlor Ghost:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening)   The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 2:36 am

The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) 28bb7v5

The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) 59aEMJ8

"I will dev... Our you whole...! Come to me...!"

Wandering Parlor Ghost:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening)   The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 2:41 am

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening)   The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 2:44 am

Wandering Parlor Ghost:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening)   The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 4:57 am

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening)   The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 5:00 am

The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) 28bb7v5

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening)   The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 10:53 am

Wandering Parlor Ghost:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening)   The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 12:03 pm

[center]The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) DWjggZk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening)   The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hauntening (Wandering Ghost Awakening)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next