Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 1:00 am

Akashida Karasuma would wake up in the most oddest of places. He would feel the heat bristling on the back of his body, for who knows how long before he would wake up to what appeared to be a desert wasteland around him, which seemed to stretch for miles. He could see pillars of rock sticking from the sandy sea and various bones of dead animals, and disturbingly, some skulls that looked human in origin. Apart from that, something else he could see around him were odd spots on the ground, shaped unnaturally like someone had spilled dye and made a shape. And the couple shapes he could see on the desert sand were glowing a light. It was truly an odd sight to behold. What happened to where he was placed there, and if he was, by whom? Or what? And even MORE inane, how was he going to make his way out? Was there no one familiar around to help him? Would he be cast to the miserable death of being alone in a desert as he wandered forever? What would Akashida do…
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Akashida groaned. | What...in the hell happened? |

All that Akashida remembered that he fell into an endless abyss while walking the frozen path.
He was close as well. It looked like he had another mile to go. When he fell, he saw his parents watching on the cliff. Their faces were blank. Akashida had a horrified face. He realized that he entered hell. He was free falling. Eventually, he hit the floor on his back. Akashida was alive, but he was in pain. He screamed until he collapsed.

~

Akashida got up and he rubbed his eyes. He noticed that his legs and back were healed. He then noticed his new land scape. It was a desert. Instead of a straight path in front of him,  there were skeletons around him. They had human qualities like limbs but they seem cartoonish in a way. Other skeletons were... animalistic to say the least. | That's not even an animal from earth. Hell, those aren't human... |

He then looked at the lights on the floor. He felt the need to touch it. He grabbed the longest bone and was about to touch it but then he realized that he needed to find shelter first. He kept  headed towards those pillars in the distance.

All this time, Akashida was thinking to himself that he was in hell.
| I'm gonna go crazy. I'm gonna go fucking insane. |

Then he threw up.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 10:38 pm

A the boy wandered through the desert, he could feel an eerie presence come his way, getting even closer to him the more he continued. Eventually, he would see some distance away, that a young teenager was walking towards him, looking just as confused as he was….in fact, this young man looked quite similar to Akashida, or rather, he was the very spitting image of him. His haircut, his posture, and his stare around the desert sand, everything about this guy looked exactly like him. What in the world was another Akashida doing in a place like this? It would be one of the most amazing coincidences that they showed up, or was it something else?

Akashida? looked at him oddly. He looked shocked to see another him wandering about. “What are you-aaaagh!” he was interrupted by a sudden sharp pain in his head, which would resonate in the original Akashida’s head as well, being so heavy that it would feel like boulders of pressure were piled on his back, forcing him down. The pain would last a short moment before it quickly subsided, and instead, the Other Akashida in front of him now emitted a dark fog, and even more oddly, had golden eyes. “How stupid. Everything’s just so fucking stupid. I hate having to help people out and…ugh…” the kid said, seemingly still being perturbed by the pain that was apparently still ringing in his head. “You guys all rely on me to help you, I have my own problems to deal with! Why is everything about everyone else!? I just play stupid games to escape my problems, but everyone has to act like gamers have no problems. It’s all bullshit,” he spat crudely. Though, even during his rant, he held a hand to his head, like a migraine had been interfering with a sudden change within him. It was clear even as surreal as this moment was, there was something even more off about what was going on. “Stupid shit. They all need to die. I NEED to die! Everything should just die! You feel this shit too?” he shouted, stomping the sand and clutching himself in debilitating agony, and trying to keep an eye open looking at the "original" Akashida. What was the young man to do in the face of this scene?

Edge of Madness:
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm

Akashida held his head, the pain slowly sub-siding. | This is not happening. I'm not doing this. I can't... what... | Akashida shook his head. He thought that he's going to go insane at that very moment. He thought about the endless trail. His walk on the cold, windy path towards something that he thought was normal at the time. He wasn't even sure now. Hell, he wasn't sure about anything at all.

He looked at his "twin." He still had a disgusted look on his face. "No... No! You're wrong!" He thought back to his first times there. The amusement park, detention, and that time during lunch. He felt that he was helpful. And sure, Akashida wanted to die at some points of his life. | No... No... This thing is making bullshit up. I sworn to never go back to that dark, horrible part of myself. |

Akashida calmed down. | This is a test. A crucible. To see if I'm worthy of living. Just like Yusuke Urameshi. |

Akashida glared at himself. "No. I don't believe you. I help people out this year. I made a change. I'm facing my problems head on."

"You're. Not. Me."

The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) Tao_zps46fa32f1

Akashida pointed the bone in his hand at his twin.

"Because I want to live."

He clenched the bone in his hand. | Oh god, I hope that worked. |
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:14 pm

“That is a wonderful answer.” A voice would seemingly come from nowhere. If the boy would look around though, he would see a woman stepping out from one of the blue portals. Lola would timidly leave the door leading to the velvet room, seeming as if she were afraid of the very ground she was coming on to. Honestly, she did not know what to think of the place she was coming to. She thought it could use some more blue and a little less sand, then it would be passable, “Akashida Karasuma, I am here to assist you. This is an unusual case, however, so forgive me if anything seems off.” She would hold out her hand, letting her compendium seemingly fall from the sky into her grasp. She would look at the boy she knew to be the real one and smile, “I do think your answer is very good. Please try to remember it for the future.” She would move slightly in front of him, at the ready for what she knew was going to happen next. She would not attack however, “If you are ready and able, please prepare yourself for battle.” She would say to the real one, seemingly having lost her normally cheerful tone. He would not notice however, as this was their first time meeting.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:54 am

The "fake" Akashida clutched his head and screamed loudly. Even a Velvet Attendant would be able to tell that this was not exactly how people normally face their inner selves. It almost seemed as though something was altered, or changed. In what way, was unknown. But regardless, the fake started to fade into the thick coat of fog it had been giving off, and soon, a mechanized sound would come from it, as a mechanical beast that looked straight out of a video game or anime appeared with a loud stomp, looking at the two newcomers, one of which could be a relief to its current unimaginable pain. "I am a shadow....the true self...? You'll all die! You're on your last life guys! Agh!" it shouted before it stomped the ground a few times mimicking a kid who threw a tantrum as it clutched its head once more.

The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) 4-210

PvS Combat has Begun

Shadow Akashida:

Last edited by Gran-chan on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:18 pm

Lola’s eyes would shift from the Shadow to her Compendium. Whatever was in front of her was not a normal Shadow, and this was not like the self that a User was supposed to face. This was something else entirely. If it wasn’t for the fact that she had faith in the User with her and the strength of those now resting in her hands, she may actually have been startled. As it stood, this thing was just something that Akashida Karasuma had to overcome. She would nod to him, “Do not worry. This will be over soon enough.” She was well aware that she could not end this fight for him. He would have to be the one who made the final move, but she could help him get there. The pages of her Compendium would open as she moved her hand over the book. As soon as they stopped turning, shards of ice would fly out of her book and straight towards the Shadow that had just challenged them to a fight.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Shadow Akashida:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Damage Taken:
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:01 pm

Damage Taken:

Shadow Akashida:

Miss Chance:

Ailment Chance:
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:18 pm

Lola would almost yelp when she felt the fire touch her. This was her first time ever actually fighting, and now she could feel it burning her. It was rather painful too. She really hated fire. It was not something that agreed with her nature as an ice person. She would look at the Shadow with slight annoyance as she sent more ice at it, followed by something different. She flipped a page in her Compendium, “It’s time to play.” From within the book, it seemed like another creature came forth. This was not something normal for an inexperienced User. This would probably be his first time seeing a real Persona. In fact, for her it was a very happy moment, as this was the Persona of her first guest. It was special to her, and she wanted to keep it by her side. The creature would release a gust of wind straight for the Shadow before vanishing. Lola would look down at her book with a smile, “Thank you…”

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:21 pm

Damage Taken:

Shadow Akashida:
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:39 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:53 pm

Shadow Defeated - You Have Survived

Through the overwhelming effort of the hopeful young Attendant, the machinated Shadow finally fell forward and collapsed into a mixture of fog and sand from the hot area surrounding them. In a few seconds, the fog and sand would clear, leaving the Other Akashida weakly beathing in the middle of it, turning over. “I don’t want to die…why does this get to keep going? That was horrible…life is horrible…” he said weakly, coughing. His heart rate was slowing down, and it did not seem like an ordinary Shadow that the Attendant may have been familiar with. It seemed to act almost human, but it certainly had the behaviors and abilities of a Shadow. What did this mean? An oddity of sorts? In any event, the boy kept coughing as he struggled slightly to get up, though failing to do so and laying back in the hot sand, not caring at this point about the amazing heat. It was over for him, the real Akashida had survived this fight. What would the original gamer do now?

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)   The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wandering Otaku (Akashida's Awakening)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next