Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:52 am

It was a tough race, that's for sure... she was ignoring everything, her smile was genuine, she truly was having fun... though Alex was most definitely first throughout the whole race, Rita payed almost no attention to Hotaka's words, instead deciding to go for second place, at least... next game, she'd be able to shine forth for sure... "Hmph..." A cocky smile on her face, Rita looked determined, Waluigi, controlled by her, drove through an item box and, by luck, ended up getting a rare blue shell... "Ehehe... game over." Releasing the shell just as Alex would cross the finish line, Rita was... a bit mean right now... she understood why this game ruined friendships so much... no hard feelings, though, she hoped... Sticking her tongue out, Rita spoke up after the race. "Sorry, not every day you get that good an opportunity..." Before giving them both a slight giggle. "Is there a way to turn items off? I never really played before, actually..." Rita wasn't lying here, she really felt bad for what she did... though... her luck was... pretty awesome at that point... "Sorry, Alex... I'll play fair next time, I promise!" Dropping the padded controller, Rita slapped her hands together in a forgiveness gesture... damn, what she did was assholish... oh well, it was still luck... Though maybe, while she was distracted in talking, Alex may have gotten ahead once again... she did't know... and possibly Hotaka too... was the race even over? Rita payed no attention to the game there for a second... and left both of them the perfect chance to pass her up... looking up... Rita saw... the screen, though her eyes were a bit unfocused and she had no idea what she was seeing... so she waited and rubbed her eyes a bit over and over again... wait, was something happening to her vision...?
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:21 am

Hitomi's ditraction was enough to ruin his chance to recover in the race. He saw her stare, and a mix of embarassment and worry he made her mad at the same time. Plus, seeing his first naked woman.... It was... Well it was a good day, indeed. He almost dropped his controller and in addition, was wrecked with that Blue shell out of no where. He looked to Rita who was suddenly being overtly apologizing about something... Did she shoot the shell? It was unclear. Right now he was a big ball of blush. Actually having to get up as an excuse to go to the bathroom, where he would rub water on his face to try to recover.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:19 am

hitomi laughed to her self as alex ran to the bathroom, not really playing attention to game she had guess she lost. well that was fun she said at rita what else do you want to do? hitomi said standing up and stretching and started to wander around the room. Wondering how alex was doing she was a little bit mad but at lest he didn't tell rita
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Rita got up quickly, panicking a bit while Alex went to the bathroom... she couldn't listen to Hotaka's words right now, there was no time... "Damn... damn damn damn damn...." She was baffled right now, why did it have to happen right at this time...? Searching around furiously, Rita gave a sigh of relief as she found what she was looking for, placing them on her face right away.
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EZsRC9Z
"Phew, that's better... first time I actually need to use these in a while..." A quick adjusting was all it took for Rita to be able to see properly again as the small round glasses sat on her nose. "This happens normally but ever since leaving Japan, I haven't needed to..." Though she wasn't about to explain it all, Rita was semi-albino, which was the reason why her hair color changed in the first place... though her immune system didn't change much aside from an occasional burst of weakness or her eyes fogging up due to it... well, unless they asked, she wouldn't really tell them as it wasn't really much interest... looking to the screen, Rita saw that she'd won... did Hotaka really get to Alex...? And why was he in the bathroom now? Wait, didn't Hotaka ask her something as well? "Oh yeah, Soutoshi-kun, did you ask me something?" She'd turn around to him while she was picking another game, this one wasn't really the best for her... giving a semi-evil grin, Rita picked out a fighting game she was particularly good at... one she mastered pretty well... "Alright, Alex, let's see how you deal with this..." Smirking, Rita would use the keyboard for this one and let Alex use the controller... the game's name? Touhou 10.5- Scarlet Weather Rhapsody... she'd pick her favorite out of the chars, Youmu Konpaku and wait for either Alex or Hotaka to take up the role of the second player. "Hey, Soutoshi-kun, you any good at fighting games?" She'd ask without thinking too much, though she didn't mean much by it... she was just interested in how her opponent would fare and if she'd need to tone her own skill down for them... or not, she would never go easy on either Alex or Hotaka, simply because they were friends... waiting, Rita looked up at the sky outside her window, wondering why she'd even been born this way in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 5:13 am

There was a word used in many of his online forums, communities, etc... Triggered. A feeling of utmost panic and fear that was caused when certain triggers were set off. For many, it was related to gruesome or very... Well, inhumane things that Alex chose not to fathom. In his case? It was this moment, where he felt he just accidentally screwed up an entire friendship. Let alone, his inferiority complex... Gaming was all he knew, and he couldn't even preform well in front of his only friends... At this rate he felt little more than just... A pointless space filler.

There was talk going on in the other room between Hotaka and Rita, but it was kind of just blurred out for him. He silently just made his way out of the bathroom, without glancing at either of them, as he'd try to just silently take his leave. He'd made one friend mad by uncovering their secret, and the other one... Well, she would hate him too if she knew just how... Wrong, he was.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:58 pm

I asked if you wanted to do anything else? hitomi said rolling back on to the back Ummm why the glasses rita you never had to wear them before she questioned upside down, watching alex come in and looked like her started to leave she rolled back up and said alex?, where you going, if it's home i might as well come with you, considering how close we live together
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Pushing up her glasses, Rita wasn't really very comfortable with answering this question... "Ah, well... it's a disease thing but don't worry about it, I'm fine!" Giving Hotaka a sheepish smile, Rita shrugged and watched as Alex entered the room with a sullen look. "Hey, Alex, you alright?" She was actually worried right now, she had no idea what to say seeing her friend look so down... "H-hey, was it because I played unfairly last game...? I promise I won't do it again, it was just a quirk of luck, I swear!" Rita would put her hands up to her face, slamming her palms together as if she was begging for forgiveness... "S-seriously, next time we play, no items on!" She was trying to find a solution to this problem... Rita really didn't know if that was the problem or not but she assumed the worst out of instinct... "H-hey, you really don't have to leave yet if you don't want to... I-I don't mind having you here..." She was trying to get him to stay, seeing how down he was... Rita wanted to help out any way she could... "B-but seriously, what's wrong...?" She was really worried now, and disappointed Hotaka spoke so nonchalantly right now... was he really not able to see what Alex looked like? She waited for replies, worried she'd maybe not get any...
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:49 pm

He stopped as the questions came. Actually, more because he knew what was about to happen... He caused a scene, now they would ask, but if he brought it up he'd look stupid. The pause as he fought back every single ounce of social paranoia and fear made it truly obvious that he was having issues answering them. He closed his eyes, sighing softly, and fought back the tears he could feel forming...

"Y-yeah... Sorry... I guess I just... Kind of had one of my moments kick in... Sorry guys... Lets play..." He turned around, smiling to them as earnestly as he could. He knew that he was far from just having a mood. He felt like he didn't belong here at all. That they were just taking pity on him to let him be here. Hotaka was mad at him... Damnit... Why were you such a screwup Alex...
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:54 pm

"yeah sure I got another round in me, ill try not be be terrible this time" she said still hanging up side down "and Rita don't worry about the glasses they look good on you" hitomi said smiling as she tried to pick a char well upside down which didn't work very well "maybe I should move back up right" she said with a small laugh well spining around
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Rita looked at Hotaka with a bit of a confused expression, did he not notice she changed the game? "Err, you any good at fighting games, Soutoshi-kun? I'd rather let Alex play this one first..." She still was feeling a bit bad at how Alex looked... he really was depressed... running to whisper to Hotaka, Rita made him put down the controller for now. "Sorry, Soutoshi-kun, but I want Alex to play right now..." She'd say this in an undetectable whisper, Alex shouldn't even be able to detect that she had spoken, while Hotaka would be able to barely hear her... Sitting back on her chair, Rita pointed Alex in the direction of the closet. "There's an extra chair inside there, can you bring it out?" If and when he did, Rita would pat it for him to sit down with a smile on her face, pointing him to the direction of the game afterwards. "Pick whoever you want, I already know who I'll play as..." Rita had already picked her character, playing with a keyboard as she preferred... "Well then, let's see just how good I've gotten at this game!" She'd exclaim with a gentle smile on her face, as opposed to a cocky one... she wouldn't hold back, of course... but she wasn't expecting to win against Alex either... whatever way the game went, Rita's plays were quick and aggressive as Youmu dashed across the screen with brilliance, her sword illuminating the whole stage... though she doubted that would be enough to top Alex's game, whatever character he picked...
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Yeah... He pissed off Hotaka... He didn't seem to really show much care at all about the situation. It was more just... Apathetic if anything regarding it all. When Rita spoke about the game, he put on his best pokerface to hide how.. Unhappy he still was. He went to her closet, got out the chair, and sat down. He would use a controller if one was available, it was his prefered.He didn't know this game, or it's characters, but assumed it would follow a standard fighting game feel. Randoming up a character as he'd stick to a countering fight style. Let Rita cause an opening, and then do what he could to destroy her in the middle of it. It was what he did in Blazblu or Guilty Gear...
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:01 pm

"fighting games no" hitomi said watch her two friends start"MOBAs, MMOs and JRPG are more my style"she said with a confidence smile "and no Rita I did not nocited you switched the game" she said fliping back around "but yeah the best damn tusk,or jinx you'll ever see"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:23 pm

With a sigh, Rita patted Hotaka's head as if asking him to stay quiet for a bit... she was truly getting her ass handed to her and in such a simple way, too... really, while Alex's strategy was predictable, it was still a very hard one to try and dodge... Rita did her best to try and beat him... her experience with this game HAD to be good for something, right? ...right...? Nevertheless, Rita wasn't really able to beat Alex by using her strategy and, even knowing the char he had picked through and through, his unpredictability with it still won through... "U-um... h-how did you...?" Rita was thoroughly surprised... this was a game she knew inside out and still lost hands down to Alex... she could even say to be flabbergasted as her mouth had flung wide open in surprise... "Wait, you seriously-?! But, that character-! And the strategy-! How?!" She couldn't really find any words to describe what had happened... she really had nothing much to say... Alex really only lost that first game because of her insane luck, didn't he...? But how...? Rita's mind wondered how someone could be so good at a fighting game they've never played before... and how they could beat an experienced player like she was already... she didn't really pay attention to much as she just stared at the screen, her mouth already having been closed and a gulp of air swallowed dry through her throat...
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:18 am

Alex didn't break in the play at all. His focus was back to where it had been earlier. Gaming put him in his own little world. As if there was nothing but the game, the only time he broke his concentration was when Hotaka spoke up. "Malzahar mid... Axe Hard Lane..." And then it was back to dodging, countering, and just trying to keep out of Rita's rythm until openings were made.

When he won, he felt bad now because of how Rita was reacting. She loved this game... He was new to it... But he had played many fighters, and they all followed the same ideology. Well, save for a couple like Killer Instinct, but even then the same Strategies could work. He pointed to her screen, speaking again. For the first time, without his stutter.
Your strategy was really aggressive. Really forward and hoping to catch me before I could react. But all it takes is catching you in between Invincibility frames as well as your attack frames. Its learning where the openings are and using them to my advantage. Wait till you go for a grab attack or unblockable, and strike then... You get so focused in the attack it allows me to focus until I can strike, while your focus is built on remembered your combos...
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:04 am

After the game,even though she wasn't playing it lefted her dazed Oh wow, i couldn't keep up with that at all...but i think alex won, so yay alex she said claping her hands together and stood up i need some water she said standing up and went to go get a glass and filled it with water, going to take a drink and spelt it down the front of her shirt ugh damn it... she said to her self rita where's a towel that i can use just tell me it is so you can keep playing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next