Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:38 am

Hitomi Soutoshi would find herself lying against a large stone pillar, leaning just right to give her head some shade, though leaving the rest of her body scorched under the heat. She’d wake up a sweaty mess, in a new foreign land that was unlike anything she had ever seen. It was a desert wasteland. Apart from the occasional pillar that was around her, she’d see only dunes of sand, and odd shapes on the ground that looked like uneven stains that had an odd light that emanated from them. She was not unlike a recent victim of circumstance who paid this world a very similar visit. One wonders why this place was again the same location where another person was found in a similar situation. Does that indicate a pattern, or something else? But why would they all be thrown into these worlds the way they were? In any event, Hitomi was all alone, and no one was around her save for a few bones to keep her company as she slept in the desert that could soon be her grave.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 12:11 pm

What the..... hitomi said upon waking up, she pulled her legs in into the shade after feeling how hot it was. Just know seeing where she was, a wave of terror rolled over her how the... where am I, The last thing I remember was saying good bye to alex and enter my drom.. she said out loud to her self. Continuing to look around at the new place she couldn't see much but sand and some bones which scared her even more hehehe that's unsettling she said kicking one of them away and seeing it roll down the dune
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:32 pm

As the woman looked around her immediate area, she would hear a sudden sound of footsteps closing in behind her around the other side of the pillar. “Shade….finally. Where in the world is…?!” The woman noticed someone else was there. On instinct, she maintained distance as she circled the pillar to find Hitomi, who would be face to face with a woman who looked exactly like herself. It was the dspitting image of Hitomi Soutoshi, talking in her voice. Before the original Hitomi could register the oddity, a blinding pain would shoot through both her head and the Other Hitomi’s head, which was practically akin with being crushed under so much pressure, like she was coal being turned into diamond. The pain would last for a few moments, and when it finally subsided, a loud shriek came from Other Hitomi’s mouth, as she started to give off an eerie fog, and had glowing golden eyes. She looked at the original Hitomi with almost malice as she clutched her head with both hands, still apparently under the pain’s influence.

“You….you did this! Agh! This pain hurts so much! Why don’t you just admit you’re the worst half and we can end this quickly?! I can accept I am a girl, but you ca-GAH!” she was interrupted by another binding migraine in her head. What was going on? She seemed to want to say something, but her pain was keeping her from getting much out. “This is horrible. You….can just die already. I want to be rid of this pain! You don’t deserve a second chance!” she weakly shouted, still holding her head in obvious pain and distress.

Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:45 pm

hitomi spun on her hear as she heard a voice, she spun and ended up staring into her own face. Shocked she stumbled backwards How... was the only thing she was able to get out before the "hitomi" in front of her and herself cripple over in pain and the other girl started shriek as her eyes hazed over with gold and dark haze started coming off her. Then the yelling started which just made hitomi angry How could you say any of that with my face ,I have no idea where i am or what you are and i really don't care right now but how could you say such lies with my face she said, giveing the other her a swift punch in the chest
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:58 pm

"Oh jeez, Soutoshi-kun... you really should learn how to control yourself..." Rita'd show up from a rift right behind the shadow, her ebony gun in her hand as she looked straight in the two girls' direction. "Honestly, this thing is probably hostile, you know? You really think punching it in the chest will help you...?" With a smirk, Rita'd brush her hair off and wave her hand to the side, summoning her crimson sword. "Now then... may I know just exactly what you are, miss Soutoshi-fake?" Still smirking, Rita'd point her sword at Hitomi's Shadow, attempting to threaten it. "Ah, what am I even saying? You won't reason with me..." With a chuckle, Rita dropped her arm and dashed towards Hitomi, grabbing her and pushing the Shadow away, running again to a safe spot where she'd drop Hitomi off. "I won't ask questions now, that'll be for later... all I need to know is how the hell you're in one of these... ugh, fuck it, that'll have to be saved for later too." Turning around, Rita readied her stance and looked at the direction of the Shadow, clearly aiming to defend Hitomi right now. "You don't seem like a normal Shadow to me... just what the hell are you?!" Growling at the Shadow, Rita smirked a bit wider, knowing that Nero could, at least, defend her a bit. "Soutoshi-kun..." With a serious face, Rita turned to Hitomi for a brief second. "This is going to get ugly... I advise you run while you can." Glaring at the Shadow, Rita gave out a smirk and readied her stance, not really waiting for the thing to be confirmed as a fighter or not... though she doubted Hitomi's punch had helped out in that regard at all...

Strengths used:
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:50 pm

Rita wasn't alone either. Infact Alex's presence in this was outright surprising given his usual stance on both combat and with being the scared one he was. He stared between the two Hitomis for a moment, as he locked eyes with the Shadow version of her. He opened his mouth to speak but no word came. Rita was already saying enough for him, so he just prepared his weapon. Ah Muzen Cab was already aware of Alex's anger at the situation, one of his dearest friends being brought to this world to face some doppelgänger. He could hear the buzz of Ah Muzen Cabs bees stirring while Alex idly twirled his controller by it's cord. Ready for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:17 am

When the two suddenly showed up, the Other Hitomi looked menacingly at Rita and pointed at her. “You! I hate you. I am so glad you are here to die and stop holding me back!” she said. She took a glance at Alex, before clutching her head in pain as the fog around her grew thicker and thicker, distorting everyone’s view before a red and black light shone from the depths of the dark fog. As it cleared, a monstrosity would take the place of where Other Hitomi once was. It was a grotesque thing, with demonic looking bodies growing from her back, and seemingly moving and moaning with pain. The humanoid herself seemed to be clutching the source of the red light, which was an eerie orb that looked as though it were gazing upon the original Hitomi, and then the duo that came to rescue her.

The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) Hitomi11

“I….am a Shadow….Ugh…….die die die! You all will be my liBERaTIIION!” It wailed as it gazed upon the rescue team with evil red eyes, and a thin cut smile. They had no idea what they were facing, and soon they would realize it.

PvS Combat has Begun

Shadow Hitomi:

Peculiar Orb:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:11 am

"Damn... I don't think this bitch will be easy to deal with..." Shooting a glance at Alex, Rita nodded to him and shouted. "Alex, go for that Orb she's holding, I'll take care of the actual Shadow!" With that, Rita would point her Evoker at her head and shoot it, summoning Nero onto the field.

The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) YeeDcgI
"You need to be taught a lesson!"

In a flash, Nero would stab her sword into the ground as a magic circle appeared around her, making a small ball of energy envelop Hitomi's Shadow as disperse, making its skin look softer now. "That works for now, Nero... Next time, you know what to do!" Shouting towards her Persona, Rita pumped her arm as Nero readied her stance, ready to defend against an attack before vanishing into Rita's mind for now... at that, Rita would pick up Hitomi and run farther away from the Shadow, leaving her behind a rock where she'd be safe. "Right now, I'd advise you to just watch, I don't want you dying out there, you hear me?" With a smirk, Rita ran back to the fight again, standing right beside Nero with her own crimson blade on hand. "Alex, be careful, we don't know what this thing will do, alright?!" Shouting with urgency towards Alex, Rita got into a defensive stance, being careful not to let a single action of the Shadow past her senses...

Skills used + stats:

Last edited by RitaZX on Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:07 pm

The next few bit of time was a flash form rita coming out of no where and then alex following her, but the biggest shock of her would have been the other her turning into... something she didn't know what it was or what the thing that rita had summoned was. This whole thing was alot for her added on to of that the heatstroke she had or alest the feeling of one, her head was pounding as if something wanted to get out, more over she wanted to speak to the other her she wanted to know what it wanted. But for the time being she sat there and held her head in pain
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 3:36 pm

Rita must have forgotten who alex was and what he did. He chuckled a little bit, as he held out his hand. The Hermit Tarot card appearing for a moment as he crushed it, Ah Muzen Cab appearing before him, the small swarm of his personal hive buzzing loudly along with his own wasplike wings. Alex pointed forward, mummering a single and standard command, "Buzz..." As the Bees would swarm not just around the orb, but the one holding it as well.

Battle Stats:

Ability Used:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:03 pm

“You bitch! I’ll k-kiiiIIIIllll you!” she shouted angrily as she doubled over, and the tendrils with mouths on her back began to twist and form hideously. The biggest one with what appeared to be a tail-like extension on one extended from her back and attempted to slice across Rita’s chest, sending her several yards back if it hit, as the tail would prove to be rather sharp. The Shadow would be clutching the orb tightly as it seemed to glow darker red, and an odd aura seemed to brush around Shadow Hitomi which kicked up sand around her immediate area before dropping to the ground. She felt a lot more evasive and agile, and her head movements towards the two “heroes” were a lot quicker. “I hate you! Die together, and leave me alone! I can’t deal with your stupid crying and pain!” she moaned, still in pain. She was waiting for her final relief, and maybe she could receive it through the suffering of the two Persona-Users.

Shadow Hitomi:

Peculiar Orb:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:21 pm

In a quick flash, Rita'd notice the tendrils coming from the Shadow aimed at her, quickly jumping to the side as soon as she possibly could. "You little bitch... that ball's the thing that's powering you up, huh? Eh, say goodbye to it..." In a flash, both Rita and Nero would jump up from the ground towards the now feral Shadow, giving it a quick "cross slash" from both crimson swords at the same time. "Alex, focus on the ball, it's making the Shadow stronger!" Shouting towards Alex, Rita's eyes narrowed and focused as her stance changed into a "samurai-like" one, both her hands holding the long sword now while her right foot was propped forward, her left one being set to keep her balance in the back instead. "Now then... let's see just how much of a jerk you can be..." With a smirk, Rita watched as Nero vanished into her mind once again, leaving her and Alex to fight the Shadow now. "Be careful, it may be weakened from my spell, but the thing's definitely faster now, it'll avoid attacks much more easily!" Shouting again, Rita grit her teeth as her smirk widened... this fight would be fun indeed.

Damage Taken:

Crit and Miss chances:

Skill used and stats:
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 3:56 am

"R-... right!" Said as he turned to the orb. Granted, it hadn't actually assaulted them yet, but it WAS making the other one more powerful. He pointed forward as Ah Muzen Cab's wings would flap Rapidly, firing out it's gust of wind towards the orb. Alex would look to Hitomi for a moment, frowning... He was glad he didn't have to face something like this... Yet...

Battle Stats:

Ability Used:
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 12:42 am

Shadow Hitomi would shift to the right rather quickly, jumping to the side of Rita's attack. Her prized possession; the orb, was not so lucky, and was hit by Alex's attack, causing the orb to shake and flicker. The Shadow looked at him with rage. "Go the hell away! You're noOOOOthhing!" she said as one of her tendrils with an open mouth looked to him and send a blast of fire aiming for his head, attempting to singe him. The orb meanwhile did not seem to do anything, and remained suspiciously idle in her hands, glowing crimson red to match her eyes.

Damage Taken:

Shadow Hitomi:

Peculiar Orb:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:58 am

The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) 06AiG1i
"I won't let you!"

With a swift action, Rita jumped in front of the attack intended for Alex, blocking it herself with her Aestus Estus, though having her clothes burnt a slight bit. "Tch... you really are going to be annoying..." Glaring at the Shadow, Rita readied herself once more and jumping forward, meanwhile grabbing her gun once more and summoning her Persona. "Nero!" With a bright blue flash, Nero appeared and dashed out onto the battle field, performing a quick slash aimed at the Red Orb the Shadow was holding. While Nero did this, Rita dashed behind the Shadow and readied her stance, holding her sword like she did before with a slight frown on her face.

Damage Taken:

Miss and Crit chances + Skills and Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)   The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unwanted (Hitomi's Awakening)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next