Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] Empty
PostSubject: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:11 pm

What a strange day this had been.. Why was she here again? In front of her new house in Penecia with two people behind her, people she considered friends, at least... people she didn't think she'd bring to her new house quite so fast... Still, the golden-colored key swung in her key-chain as she plugged it into the door and twisted it, opening the door to a simple looking apartment, not as full in the hall as the next door she opened. "Well, here we are, my room..."

Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] E6k9aUj

The door swung open inwards to reveal the relatively empty room with a computer sitting right by a window and a few piles of books strewn around, something Rita didn't really mind as she preferred to have everything close by and at hand's reach for simplicity's sake... "Yeah, I know, nothing spectacular but it's still my room." Shrugging, Rita sat down on the floor, making the others notice that the floor at least, was clean as could be with a nice beige carpet strewn on it, a table keeping it pinned in place with some cushions around it to sit down. "Ah, yeah, I like to keep my layouts Japanese... sorry, I don't really have anywhere else to sit, guys..." Rubbing the back of her head, Rita gave both Alex and Hotaka a sheepish smile, hoping that they'd at least like being here and felt comfortable... Looking at them both, Rita couldn't help but say. "Well, what're you guys waitin' for? Go ahead and sit down." Now back to her usual sweet smile, Rita sat normally, as she'd been taught to by her brother, and waited for both of them to either do the same or sit their own way.
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Alex didn't speak much. He was content just sitting down and glancing over Rita's books and computer, analyzing just what kind it was and wha books she enjoyed to read. It was weird for him to be around both of them at once. He was still adjusting to Hitomi, let alone Rita. So right now he happily retained his shy disposition and eyes over the safe zone of the room. It wasn't weird to visit your friends apartment... But as usual, he couldn't help but feel out of place among the two closest friends he has.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:52 am

hitomi had her hair tied up like usually, like when ever she was around other people but today she had it tied in a small pony tail (OOC: I see that alot around here). She walked into the room with her hands in her pocket of her jacket So guess this is why you never really unpacked in the old place, although penica... haven't been here for some time hitomi laughed continuing looking around the room in till see spotted the book shelf and quickly made her way over to it ohhh books she said scanning the shelf Read it,read it,Read it reading it, read it,....haven't read it! she said running her finger along the titles of the books
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:59 am

As Rita saw Alex sit down, she immediately offered him a cup of tea since she had some already made and ready on the table in a nice looking tea set. "I love this tea set, it always keeps the tea isolated and warm..." Pouring three cups for each, Rita noticed Hotaka searching around her bookshelves intently, muttering a combination of "read it" and "haven't read it" with some "reading it"s thrown in for good measure. "You know, Soutoshi-kun, I can borrow you some books if you want, I've read all these so I don't mind." Giving him a gentle smile like she usually did to all her friends, Rita just made sure he never went near the bookshelf where her computer was, since the books there were still ones she was planning on reading soon... Looking still at Hotaka, Rita signaled him to sit down by patting the cushion to the side of the table, herself sitting across from Alex. "Isn't it tiring standing up all the time? Sit down here by us, Soutoshi-kun." Asking still in her sweetest voice, Rita turned to Alex to see how he was doing, immediately noticing he hadn't said anything at all since they left school. "Hey Alex, what's up?" Waving her hand in front of his face, Rita smiled again gently for him to know she wanted to talk normally. "I've heard you play Final Fantasy XIV... is the game fun at all? I remember playing a bit when it was still in beta but never bought it and didn't get that far in it..." Looking a bit disappointed in herself, Rita tried to make Alex feel more comfortable to open up a bit more... though she kept herself gentle and nice, trying not to overload him either. Still waiting for Hotaka to sit down and for Alex to respond, Rita reached over in her seat and turned on her computer, just a simple store-bought one that you found everywhere, though still pretty high-tech and nice, as it could play most games just fine... after turning it on, Rita waited a bit just in case Alex or Hotaka wanted to say something before getting up, staying in her spot only until she confirmed they had nothing more to say.
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:15 pm

Alex jumped a bit both when he was asked the question, and when he was handed the tea. He sipped it softly, being careful not to drop the tea cup as he looked between Hitomi and Rita. Looking for words, as per usual."I... Um... I like it a lot... I mean... The fee is a butt... But um... They just released new zones... And um... If you like Final Fantasy its a really fun game... Though Archeage has been eating away my guild since it's free... And well... "Better" to some..." You could feel your insides screaming NEEERRRDDDD at you as you looked back down to the cup of tea so that you didn't embarass yourself further.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:48 pm

"oh really I might just do that" hitomi said doing around and siting down with the group and took a drink of the tea that Rita had given her "umm its good" she said It looked she was about to pass out the eyes had started to glaze over, hitomi placed a hand on her head "uh guys...im not feeling too Well" hitomi said as she lighty feel backwards hit her head on a book shelf
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 5:08 pm

Looking to Alex as he talked, Rita nodded lightly before replying. "Well, it seems really fun to me... it was pretty cool when I played it beta, actually..." Though the game "Archeage" would leave quite a different expression on her... "Yeah... Archeage... I didn't like it as much, it ran pretty laggy on my PC and it crashed it when I tried to close it... weird stuff, you know?" Taking a few sips of the hot tea, Rita looked over at Hotaka, who was just sitting down himself. "Yeah, I really don't mind... Though some are... a bit special to me and I can't let anyone borrow them..." Speaking of her brother's books, Rita looked a bit downcast as Hotaka drank the tea, cheering back up once he told her it was good. "A-ah? Thanks, I mad- huh?!" Looking shocked as Hotaka said he felt ill and even more when he fell backwards, Rita couldn't avoid him hitting a bookshelf. "Wh-what the hell?!" Picking Hotaka up, Rita lifted his head from the shelf, checking for any signs of trauma... though thankfully it was just a light fall and didn't draw blood at all... "Oh thank God... but still..." Trying to keep a calm mind, Rita looked over at Alex. "Alex, I need your help here! Go to my bathroom, first room to the right when you come in and grab my first aid kit! Quickly, please, just in case!" Picking Hotaka up, Rita moved him to another side of the room, one that was both cleaner and more spacious, trying to see if he could have as much air as he needed and also giving him some space... though as soon as Alex would come with the first aid kit, knowing he would, Rita would start checking first for pulse, thankful that Hotaka was still alive, though she didn't know how he couldn't be in the first place... grabbing a thermometer, Rita lifted Hotaka's arm that was closest to her, placing the item stuck firmly on his arm pit to measure his temperature, though a quick check of his forehead with her hand would tell Rita he was burning up and most likely had a fever... "Agh, dammit... I have some cold medicine in my bathroom but I dunno if this is a cold or not yet..." Panicking a slight bit, Rita tried to compose herself and covered Hotaka with a spare blanket, just to keep him warm and waited for Alex's input, hoping he'd have some advice to share on this, since he was the oldest one of the three...

Strengths needed here:
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 6:42 pm

the suddeny change in everything frightened Alex, and it took a long moment for him to realize that Rita was telling him to do anything at all. He scampered to his feet as quickly as he could and rushed to go find the Medical Kit. It took him a few before he would return, sitting it down beside Rita while she checked over Hitomi, head cocked a bit because he didn't understand checking the armpit for a temperature... He'd always did it under the tongue if not with a forehead thermometer. At her pondering if it was a cold, he blinked, speaking softly but surely."Um... I don't think... A cold would just make him pass out.. Maybe... Um... He is overheated or... Has a condition he hasn't shared with us? I mean... I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 9:45 pm

suddenly opening her eyes and jolting up hitomi look around the room wondering where she was, and why the back of her head hurt ugh...wa...what the hell, why i'm a dizzy she managed to get out, a cold sweat drenched her body. when her vision started clearing and rita came into view she said groggly did..did i pass out?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Looking at Alex, Rita nodded at him to thank him non-verbally, assuming he knew what she was gesturing when he brought over the first aid kit. "Honestly, I have no idea..." Though Alex's responses were still a bit shaky, Rita could understand them perfectly, though still not knowing what was wrong with Hotaka... until suddenly he jolted up and his eyes wide open. "Wow, easy there!" Trying to calm him down, Rita placed her hands on Hotaka's shoulders and lied him down a bit more. "You hit your head on the bookshelf there... yes, you passed out suddenly..." Trying to explain stuff calmly to Hotaka, Rita'd signal Alex to take care of him for now. "I'm gonna go get an ice pack, he's breaking out in a cold sweat..." Getting up and leaving Hotaka to Alex, Rita turned around just to say one last thing. "Alex, can I ask you a favor since you're both guys? Can you wipe his cold sweat off, please? Just try to get as much as you can, I have some towels inside the closet." Pointing towards the side of the room where two sliding doors stood, Rita left them both to go to the kitchen, taking out a clear plastic bag and filling it with water to the brim, putting it in the freezer for a few minutes while she prepared more stuff to take to Hotaka, mainly to regulate his body temperature... stuff like hot cocoa. Getting the milk out, Rita started preparing three mugs while oblivious to the other room, knowing she'd be done by the time the ice pack was ready...
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:54 am

Alex wasted no time in getting a towel and returning to Hotaka's side, though he still blushed a deal as he leaned to wipe down and help his friend. Even if they were both guys, it was a bit... Well... Invasive, in his mind, what he was doing to help out. "You're.... Ok right? Not... Too bad hurt?" He wasn't really sure how to handle this, right now. Looking down a bit to avoid looking at his friend while doing what he was. Infact, he only glanced up every fet moments.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:19 am

yeah i'm fine...i think this happens sometimes...I think she looked over at rita, not really paying attention to alex who was wipeing her forehead hey rita....do you think you could run down to a small store at the corner i think i know they have what i need and this might be a bit awkward...but could i use your shower?... hitomi said tossing a bottle of the medicine that she needed at rita and stood up shakily
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 6:56 am

Taking out the ice packet from the freezer, Rita placed it all on a tray and brought it to her room, handing Hotaka both it and a cup of hot cocoa. "A bit of a temperature conflict but you need to regulate your temperature post-haste." Placing the tray next to him, Rita took her own while Alex wiped Hotaka's forehead, drinking it in big sips from the nervousness, though she's appear calm outside. "Good job, Alex... I'm glad you're here with us, I have no idea what to do..." Smiling at Alex, Rita looked over at Hotaka once again as he called her, taking the medicine bottle. "I see... alright, I'll get it for you..." Getting up, Rita was stopped by Hotaka's nervous question. "Why would it be awkward?" Smiling gently, Rita nodded. "Go ahead and use it if you feel like you need to, Soutoshi-kun." Taking the last of her drink in a big gulp, Rita placed her mug back on the tray and walked out of the room, putting her trench coat on while she left. "Alright, Alex, I trust you two'll be just fine! Just keep it up and I'm sure nothing will happen while I'm out, okay?" Her key jiggling in her hand as she pocketed it along with the medicine bottle, Rita headed out the door, searching around her peripheral for a pharmacy, though luckily she lived pretty near one, being just around the street corner. Running now in full speed towards it, Rita kept up her poker face though her mind was filled with worry for Hotaka... but she knew those two would be fine on their own.
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 12:51 am

He idly glanced between the two for a moment, before just taking a neutral seat on the floor. With Rita leaving, and being stuck with Hotaka who was about to shower he didn't really know exactly what else to do but wait for someone to return to the main room with him. After all, it wasn't like he was going to leave Hotaka alone to stay with Rita, nor was he about to join Hotaka in the shower.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 1:31 am

Okay, thanks hitomi said getting up and walking over to the bathroom and closing the door, forgetting to lock it due to her drowsiness. she turned on the shower striped down unbinding her self and stepping into the shower washing her sweat off, kinda forgetting that alex was just a room away, she looked over and saw lack of soap well.. thought there was some in here maybe out side she thought to her self ALEX...IS THERE ANY SOAP OUT THERE? she shouted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next