Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:10 am

Running still to the pharmacy, Rita stopped to catch her breath and entered calmly through the glass doors, taking the medicine bottle out of her pocket and placing it on the counter. "A friend of mine fainted suddenly... when he woke up... he said to get him more of these meds..." Still gasping a bit for air, Rita tried to explain the situation as best she could to the pharmacist, who just nodded and took the bottle in her hands, reaching out for one behind herself. "Whew... now that I'm here, might as well grab some more stuff..." Thinking about it, Hotaka seemed to be fine and Alex was with him to help... making herself a mental list, Rita asked the pharmacist quickly for a few things she needed. "He should be fine now so while I'm here, I might as well grab some stuff... I just got settled in so... a bar of soap and some... erm, anti-dandruff shampoo..." A bit embarrassed, Rita asked for something she needed as her hair got... really bad after a few days of not showering... though she did so every day, usually... "Y-yeah, that should be all..." Reaching for her pocket, Rita took out her wallet and handed the pharmacist girl a twenty note, getting just a few cents in return... she really did buy quite a bit, especially that specialized shampoo was pretty expensive... leaving the store, Rita ran again to her apartment, pocketing the medicine bottle so it wouldn't shake along with everything else... While running, Rita hoped Alex and Hotaka were doing fine alone...
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Alex stayed idle for most of his time at home, rocking back and fouth on his seat while he waited on Hotaka to finish with the shower. When the words came, he jumped up and looked around basic areas, not wanting to intrude on Rita's privacy. Since Rita was still settling in, there wasn't a whole lot of anything he could think of to hand Hotaka to bathe with. So... Akwardly, he opened the door to the bathroom, peaking in as he spoke to Hotaka. "Hey um... The only... Soap I could find was Handsoap..."
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:13 pm

umm don't think that would work she said looking up into the stream of water glancing over at alex and looking back. She was still kinda groggy and didn't fully realize that alex could clearly see that she was a girl ummm i'll take it anyway, just put it on the counter
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Running up to her doorstep, Rita fumbled with the keys in her pocket and jiggled them a bit to loosen them up, inserting the right one into the front keyhole... "Whew, almost there..." Running up the short flight of stairs, she'd already readied the key and inserted it now into the lock as well, turning it to open her house door. "Alex, Soutoshi-kun, I'm back!" Shouting as she entered, Rita walked to the kitchen while catching her breath, placing down her bags and taking out both some soap, which she figured Hotaka would need since she hadn't bought any yet ever since moving here... and also the meds she bought for him. "Hey Alex, hand this to Soutoshi-kun, will you?" Walking to the front of the bathroom, Rita stood outside the door while waving her hand up front, waiting for Alex to pick up the soap she knew she'd also need later on due to all that running... "I figured he'd need it since I haven't had any time to buy any so far... though I have a bottle of body wash on my tub, you know?" Now speaking to Hotaka, Rita would leave everything else to Alex since they were both men once he took the soap bar, sitting down in her room again and placing the med bottle on top the table, not really interested enough to read its contents. "Alright, those two should be fine..." Her voice was low and almost inaudible, anything she said in her room right now, unless shouted, wouldn't be heard by neither Alex nor Hotaka especially... "Ugh.. shit, I hurt my foot there... I need to be more careful from now on when walking..." Sitting down with one leg above the other, Rita yawned and waited silently for the two guys that were now inside the bathroom together... though she'd break out in a cold sweat herself if those two went any farther in her own house... and aside from that, Rita doubted any of them were into that, much less that far in their relationship yet... she chuckled at the thought, though, returning to her poker face right after.

Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 CgnBEHx
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:54 am

Things were a bit of a massive blur for Alex for a few moments... He saw... Yeah, he definately saw that Hitomi was a girl. Not hotaka, the guy. He stared for a bit, a LONG bit, before finally taking soap and medicine and laying them inside of the Bathroom. "I... Left it all in here. I will... Be in the other room..." He walked out of the bathroom. On the outside, just as calmly as he could appear, before sitting back down where he had been. He stared at the computer once again, just contemplating what happened. He saw Hitomi naked, and saw that she was a girl... Yup. That happened.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:23 am

[color=#339900]Oh thanks.../color] she said slowly stating to relieving what might just happened. turning off the shower and stepping out and stared into the mirror did...he just see me...oh god, what if he did, what am i gonna do... she got dressed back in her guy clothes and grabbed her med bottle. Stepping into the kitchen and grabbed a glass and throw back one of the pills, still sat back down with the others and shot alex a "if you saw anything don't bring it up" glare it would make sence if he saw something a just confuse him if he hadn't
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:51 am

Massaging her foot a little bit, Rita laid back a bit, moving forward and stopping when Alex came in the room with a somewhat dazed look. "Hmmm? What's wrong, Alex?" Though she noticed he had no time to bring it up as Hotaka came into the room right after, shooting him a glare... Rita was now... confused... very confused, in fact. "Wait, did something actually happen between you two...?" Almost laughing, Rita held back just in case that wasn't it, though she'd have no problem with it if it were... "Hmmm...." Getting up, Rita moved to her desk and turned on her monitor since the PC had been on since before she went to the store. "Jeez, didn't know Hotaka was one that didn't like being seen naked by others... meh, I'm the same either way..." Speaking to none in particular, Rita focused on setting up her PC, leaving the two guys in the company of each other instead, not really knowing what the hell happened inside that bathroom... though it shouldn't have been very long since she took almost no time buying stuff and getting home... and once she did, Hotaka was out of the shower almost right after... at least in her perspective... though she was so concentrated on her foot that she didn't really notice time passing at all... what a weird way to pass the time... "Hey, Alex, wanna play something right now? I have some multiplayer games we can all play together..." Though what she booted up to pass the time was her copy of Touhou 8 "Imperishable Night", starting just a normal difficulty game while she waited...
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 Th08screenLayout
And of course, like the bullet hell it is, even the first stage looks hellishly hard... at least to some people, that is. "...Easy..." Though Rita thought nothing of the stage... for now.
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:24 pm

Alex made sure to keep silent about what he saw, especially with the glare. Though Rita's words weren't entirely helping his embarrassment as he stared down at the ground for now. He was still piecing the situation together as Rita spoke a second time, looking up to shake his head to her. "Umm... I mean... Sure... Hotaka can play with us right?[i] not wanting to exclude his friend... Damn this was a hard shift to adjust to...[\i]
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:23 pm

hitomi looked at the screen and it made her head hurt ugh i can't deal with bullet-hells i'll just watch she said closing her eyes tight and opening them back up. Calming down and trying to forget what just happened. I'm gonna go get a drink hitomi said standing up and walking over to the kitchen, she looked down and saw that her quick binding job was down pretty poorly and was starting to come undone so she ran to the washroom to fix it
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:45 am

Playing just a little bit before pausing the game and turning back to them, Rita opened a drawer on her desk and pulled out three USB controllers with a PS2 layout. "We're not playing Touhou..." With a smirk on her face, Rita closed the game and booted up her wii emulator, Dolphin. "Nah, what we're playing is a lot funner... and besides, Touhou can't be played with more than one person..." Rita went down the list until she found the game, careful not to reveal what it was... "Well, I brought out three controllers for a reason, you know?" Giggling a bit, Rita tossed Alex on of the controllers, not worried if it'd be damaged by the shock since all of them were pretty padded on the sides... a mod she put on them to make handling more comfortable. "Don't worry, Soutoshi-kun, we're not playing a bullet hell but something much different." Seeing him get up to go to the kitchen, Rita placed the other controller on the ground near her since she didn't have much reach, and turned back to load the game ISO... and what else would appear on her screen but...
Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 529514-mario-kart-wii-wii-screenshot-title-screens
...Mario Kart Wii. "You up for it, Alex?" Seeing Hotaka rush past the room and into the bathroom, Rita got up for a second. "Hmmm? Wait, what happened with Soutoshi-kun?" Looking at Alex, Rita could see that he wasn't much in the mood for saying... nor was she in the mood for pressing... walking to the bathroom, Rita knocked on the door to check if Hotaka was alright... "Hey, you okay in there? With the way you just rushed past... what's wrong? Can I come in?" Though she wasn't really sure what to think now, she was just a bit worried... after all, he DID faint just earlier before... waiting there and leaning by the door, Rita waited for Hotaka's reply, pointing out something to Alex just real quick. "Hey, go ahead and hook up the controllers on my PC and start up the game... pick your char while you're at it." Yes, Rita did shorten character to char... that was one of her many speech quirks... with everything said and done, Rita leaned on the wall next to the bathroom door and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:01 pm

Alex chose not to say anything, especially after Hotaka had given him that glared. He just kind of cowered over to the computer, hooking up controllers as he looked through the characters. This was... Well, this was straight out of manga, this was. He was actually feeling a bit more afraid of socializing now than he had been, now that he was more aware of the things that go on inthe world. He selected Yoshi, because yoshi was awesome, and took a seat on the floor for now.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:43 pm

panicked by hearing ritas voice hitomi made sure the door was locked I'm fine... no need to come in...uh just had to use the washroom she said finishing the binding and flushing the toilet to make it sound like that what she was doing. throwing a shirt on hitomi came out gave rita an awkward smile and went to go sit down with alex, grabbing a controller and picking luigi, because wuigi
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:32 am

Seeing Hotaka get out of the bathroom like that, Rita couldn't help but feel something was up... though she shrugged mentally and sighed at his awkward smile. "Well, alright... let's roll, then!" Pumping her arm up and down, Rita picked her own controller, a custom one, and chose Waluigi, just because... well... a YouTuber she loves to watch picks him all the time... and besides, he's hilarious. "Eh, this is gonna be good..." Hovering over the stages, Rita selected the bestest, most fastest and hardest stage of them all... Rainbow Road, of course. "It isn't a real game if we don't go Rainbow Road..." Smirking to both of them, Rita sat the farthest in the back, playing with a poker face on at all times... she wondered how good Alex and Hotaka were... though she was giving it her all regardless... though it's a shame this was one of her first times playing a Mario Kart game... Rita was still getting used to the controls and didn't really know what to do very well... but her poker face suggested otherwise... she seemed not phased at all... like she knew exactly what she was doing... though Hotaka and Alex may not have fallen under her trap... she meant to try and intimidate them, make them uncomfortable... maybe lose... this was mind war... and Rita, while feeling bad, was grinning inside her mind...
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:03 pm

Alex, however, was not about to throw up a fake smile. He sat forward and focused hard on the game. He had played several of the old Mario Kart series and it wasn't hard for him to adjust to a game at all. If anything, he may give them a run for their money. This was the one thing he knew well. Games. If he failed now then he was even less of a man than he thought. But in truth, he was a video game prodigy.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:51 am

Ugh....rainbow road i stuck at that hitomi complained with random out burst everyone once and awhile. The too were been super serious so hitomi thought she would try and distracted them so she was talking the whole time hummm i wonder if i could screw with alex... she thought looking over at him and smiled weirdly waiting for him to at lest glance over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]   Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmm... why are we here again? [Hitomi, Alex and Rita]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next