Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Paige

Paige

Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 6:33 pm

There was a second or two of silence as Julian just stared at Shunnosuke, silver eyes taking on a darker tint as he studied the underclassman's expression. That little smile seemed joking enough, but the teen had to take a second to make sure the blonde wasn't actually serious. Doing something like that wasn't just dangerous; it was downright stupid. If here was a chance his classmate was actually considering it...

He didn't realize his shoulders tensed until his companion let out a little laugh. Forcing his posture to ease into something more normal, Julian's expression softened. "No offense, but I kinda don't want to have to call you an ambulance tonight." Yeah, that might not go over so well at school, for Shunnosuke or himself. Besides, it was a pretty damn sucky way to wind up the day. "'Course, it's your choice, I guess." He paused for a second to take another drink of water before looking back at Shunnosuke curiously. Did his sudden decision have anything to do with what they were talking about earlier? ...No, he'd brushed over the subject to be considerate...so what could it be? "Any particular reason you'd like to drink yourself into oblivion?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 12:49 pm

You have nothing to worry as I brought my own cellphone, I could call myself an ambulance if I feel like it's needed, thank you. — It wouldn't be a surprise if his response came off as arrogant, despite the whole smiling façade, the "excuse me", "thank you" and whatnot, and it wouldn't take much for Shun to be offended, despite Julian's "no offense". Too bad there was a "but" right after. Seriously...has Shun ever requested any assistance? Has he said something about needing someone to look out for him? The last thing he needed was to be baby-sat.

Hm...maybe because I want and I can? Just maybe? — He snickered at that statement. Pretty obvious, no? Shunnosuke was a bit touchy that night, from the beginning. Once he unleashed his passive-agressiveness, though, he mellowed out a bit. — ...that was unnecessary of me. I know you're just trying to be a good boy. I shouldn't even be drinking, we have classes tomorrow. — As if that wasn't enough, he couldn't arrive at home smelling like tequila...if he wasn't already. Sigh. He gave a lowered look to the ground, sounding a bit...down, maybe. Such problems he got himself into. The drinks have not only his sense of boldness but also affected the way his mood changed quite quickly in the time span of a few seconds. — I just need a good night of sleep and tomorrow I'll be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 1:10 am

// Unless you pass out first. // Biting the comment back, Julian took another sip from his glass, focusing on the back wall for a moment. Shunnosuke was apparently one of those touchy types; had to be careful about what you said or else they'd snap on you. And here he thought he was extending a friendly word of caution or something here. Ah well. At least he had a little reference for how to talk to his classmate n the future.

An easy smile sprung to the teen's face as the blonde apologized. He wasn't quite sure how to take the "good boy" bit (was that a jab or a wonky compliment?), but at least Shunnosuke acknowledged that he came off as a little harsh. And, as an added bonus, he even admitted that drinking on a school night wasn't the best of ideas. There was no sense in berating him over a little attitude after that, really; besides, Shunnosuke seemed a little upset at himself now. No sense in rubbing salt into a wound without reason, right? "I bet you will be. I just hope you don't have a headache in the morning, though." His grin had a sympathetic twinge for a moment as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out his iPod. Speaking of tomorrow...how late was it? A simple press of a button lit up the electronic's screen. Oh geez...it was pretty late. How long had he and Shunnosuke been talking? It didn't seem that long, but the clock on his iPod said otherwise. "I think I might be heading out soon." Julian turned to Shunnosuke after tucking the device away, looking over the other teen carefully. Shunnosuke seemed pretty okay, but the guy had been drinking kind of a lot. That thought alone made Julian wary of leaving his classmate all alone. "Want me to walk you home?" he asked after a second or two. He didn't really expect Shunnosuke to take him up on the offer, but it couldn't hurt to extend the courtesy. Besides, it was the nice thing to do, right? At least his conscience wouldn't be nagging him for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:09 pm

Headache was the least of his worries, really. All things considered, he would indeed have a headache as soon as he arrives home, it's nothing something he could easily avoid in certain circumstances, such as the current one. Shunnosuke would just have it for double reasons, the excess with drinking and...the other reason. Julian's offer scared away his worries for a tiny moment. Well, isn't that nice? He was honestly pondering the idea of giving a phone call to his chauffeur, which would anticipate his home problems to which the boy was already preparing himself psychologically, but...

...yeah. I'd love that... — He sported a weak smile as he confirmed Julian's suggestion. After treating him like a toy for the first part of the night and repelling his approaches for the last part, his upperclassman still behaved as a kind companion. The blond teen wasn't really used to what seemed to be genuine care for his well-being, so it came off as quite a surprise that, after everything, Julian still wanted to at least make sure he'd make it okay to his home. — Won't it be too late for you? — It was a genuine question, after a tiny moment thinking, a rare moment where the teenager felt like he should also worry about someone else rather than himself.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:11 pm

...Well. Guess home wasn't the next stop after all, huh? Julian brushed off Shunnosuke's concerns with a bright smile and a slight wave of his hand. "Nah, don't worry about that. Let's focus on getting you home." Wasn't like anyone was waiting at home for him right now, anyways. What difference did an hour make? Besides, if it came down to getting a warning or possibly getting a classmate mugged or injured or something thanks to his intoxicated state, Julian would always choose the former. Having that on his conscience would bother him to no end, anyhow.  

"So, where do you live?" he'd ask, standing up from his chair. He'd raise a hand to the back of his neck, working out a stiff muscle or two as he awaited Shunnosuke's response. He couldn't well move without knowing where to go, right?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:32 pm

Shunnosuke just nodded lightly to Julian's first response. It was likely too late indeed — when he reached Waves Peak, he knew the time wasn't too early already and he spent what, two, three hours or so? If his math is correct, it was probably...the time when he should be tucked in bed, in his 10th dream.

Hm... — He stood up too, giving the bartender his credit card to pay for his orders. Until he received his card back and finished the transaction, Shun would remain silent for the time being. — A few blocks from here, most people wouldn't be willing to walk that distance in such late hour. — Shun was one of these people. Usually, he would just ask the family's chauffeur to drag him around, no matter how far or close his destiny is from his house. The place itself wasn't too distant from his home; then again, he made most of his ways not by foot, therefore the teenager couldn't really calculate how long it would take for them to reach home. And well...he wasn't at the best state of mind to make mental calculations.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:23 am

"Guess it's good I'm a little different then, huh?" Julian grinned, stuffing his hands into his pockets. A few blocks away wasn't so bad. At least it wasn't on the other side of the island or something like that. Besides, at least he'd have a little extra exercise for today; couldn't go wrong there, right? A pretty nice little silver lining for a simple considerate gesture.

Once Shun had finished paying for those drinks of his, the dark-haired teen would incline his head towards the door. "Shall we, then?" If Shunnosuke had any last minute business, Julian would wait for him to finish it before moving. If the blonde was ready to go, he'd start to walk towards the door, carefully making a path through the throng of people lingering on the dance floor before finally reaching the main entrance. He'd exit the Wave's Peak, holding the door open for his companion before pausing on the sidewalk and glancing down both ends of the street. "So, which way?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 2:26 pm

At Julian's remark, Shunnosuke had nothing to comment, except to smile weakly. Yeah, it was indeed a good thing, but he wouldn't say it out loud. Soon after his credit card — or rather, his father's — was retrieved, he placed it inside his wallet and proceeded to leave the club with Julian's company. By that time, it wasn't so difficult to walk through that many people clustering around the entrance since they weren't that many anymore.

Left. — He said, pointing to the aforementioned direction and heading in that direction. The streets weren't too illuminated for it didn't have many utility poles in both sidewalks, and even the few were pretty spaced from one another. — ...at least I think the right way is left. I should note to never drink too much if, for some mysterious reason, I happen to have walk back home. — A sort of impatient remark, but not any less true. Perhaps the drink has hit him now, the boy was feeling slowly dizzy. Liqueur and a vodka shot aren't a very good combination, are they?

Last edited by Shunny on Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:40 pm

Shunnosuke had begun walking already, but with his long legs Julian was able to catch up in no time at all. Soon they were walking side by side, the dark-haired teen occasionally glancing in the younger boy's direction as he kept careful watch for any stumbling or tripping or other signs that the blonde was having trouble walking. The last thing he wanted was for his companion to take a nose-dive on the pavement. How was he going to explain that to Shunnosuke's parents?

A light smirk graced his face for a moment at the unintentional word play. It was sort of stupid, but things like that always amused him. "The right way is left." Heh. "I'd think you should try not to drink too much as a general principle. Unless you're at home, I guess. Kind of hard to get in trouble if you're drunk in your own house." Of course, by "trouble" he was referring to robberies and the like. Getting in trouble with parents, family, or even concerned neighbors was another matter entirely. He'd let his comment hang for a moment before he turned his head to the other boy and frowned lightly. "Hey, can you walk alright?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:08 pm

"Kind of hard", huh? That part alone made the shorter teenager snicker a bit, in irony. — You'd be surprised at how wrong you are. — He rolled his eyes, didn't have to explain much further than that. Julian probably had a different concept about "trouble" to which Shunnosuke didn't subscribe. And besides, being "suggested" — "ordered" — to not drink was totally off. Just because he accepted his offer didn't mean Julian was entitled to give out behavior advices Shunnosuke would discard right off. What was he, his father or something? Not even his father commands his steps, for God's sake.

Why, wanna princess-carry me back home? — He commented shortly after Julian's  question, glancing at him from the corner of his eyes, while portraying a rather mischievous smirk. It was obviously a teasing remark, although he wouldn't object being carried by his upperclassman's arms — not because of an unexpected attraction to him, but because he was feeling too tired for this. Still, Shunnosuke actually could still walk fine without the need of a proper support.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 8:27 pm

"Only if you want me to." he shot back in the same tone Shunnosuke used, a playful grin of his own on his face. Julian kept the expression for a few seconds before it softened into a friendly smile and he shrugged one shoulder nonchalantly. "You look kind of tired. I'd rather carry you than have you fall and get hurt." Yeeeah, that would be hard to explain to Shunnosuke's family. He'd dealt with situations like that before with less than pleasing results on some occasions. Maybe a different approach would make the night end on a better note?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:07 pm

Shunnosuke would walk a few steps ahead of Julian, only to stand right in front of him, interrupting their steps. He held his fixed glare on Julian's face for some time, until a smile blossomed out of his analytical expression. — ...Then, do it. — Shunnosuke said, readily strecthing his thin arms out to Julian and waiting for him to fulfill what he said, hoping it wouldn't be like a second volumn of the nightclub's fiasco. He suggested this, didn't he? So he must be serious and live up to his words. — You're just dyyyying to play your prince charming role, aren't you? I knoooow you are. Okay then...I'll allow you to be my prince tonight, my dear upperclassman. Carry me...to my...castle~ — A bit of nonsense in his words and the giggly tone were maybe a proof that the drink was indeed affecting his thought process harder than before, as Shunnosuke got closer to Julian, almost throwing himself to the guy in a daring fashion and aiming to entangle his arms around his neck, should Julian allow the proximity rather than pushing the younger guy away.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 12:48 pm

"As you command, princess." A light smirk played over Julian's face, a note of sarcasm tinging his voice. When Shunnosuke started getting touchy earlier, it seemed more--well, almost calculated, slow, deliberate; he'd been looking to push Julian past the point of comfort. This, on the other hand, just felt like good old fashioned teasing that the teen couldn't help but find amusing. In one smooth motion, Julian hooked an arm around the underclassman's waist and bent down, sweeping Shunnosuke's legs and lifting him upwards. // Geez, he's lighter than Cas... // That was a little surprising, considering that he figured the two to be about the same size. Maybe Casper had more muscle on him...? Ah well; this worked out in his favor in the end, so he wouldn't complain.

His smile had grown as he looked at Shunnosuke again, cocking an eyebrow questioningly. "Comfy?" If Shunnosuke said no, Julian would offer to let him down. If Shunnosuke said yes, he'd nod before walking again. "So, just continue down this way or are we turning soon?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:55 pm

The moment he was lifted, Shunnosuke held Julian's neck perhaps tighter than he should, still giggling. The speedness caused a bit of dizziness to the boy that wouldn't last long, however...or maybe it was the exaggerate drinking once again affecting his brain senses. — Yeah...I have noooothing to complain about. — He said, entitling himself to lean his head against Julian's shoulder...until Julian addressed him a question that forced the boy to leave the comfort and pay attention to their surroundings. With some effort and time, he recognized a few distinct spots from that street. — Hmmmm...go down, then turn left at the third corner then turn left again at the first one. Pretty easy, now... — He turned his head to face Julian one more time, smirking sarcastically. — Where's that nervous, shy Julian from the club? Closeted? — More outward teasing. Shunnosuke wasn't truly sure if the guy had interest in him (probably he did, judging from his recent chivalry-like kindness) and was the type who is okay with more intimacy with guys as long as there's no one watching nearby to put his manly reputation to the ground, but well, it would definitely explain why he pulled the "mysterious girl" card. And besides, it wouldn't hurt asking, would it?
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 2:54 am

Easy enough directions to follow. Now that he had an idea of where he was going, Julian felt more comfortable about walking at a slightly quicker pace rather than the snail's crawl he'd been at earlier. He glanced down at Shunnosuke and gave a slight snort before training his eyes on the street, focusing mostly on A) not dropping the guy and B) making sure he took the correct turns. "You could put it that way, I guess." Really? "Shy and nervous"? Maybe the latter, sure, but shy? He couldn't see it.

Really, this situation was much more familiar to him than their little...whatever you wanted to call it at the club. Before, it was all sober words and fully-conscious decisions and words. Almost like an ounce of truth in all of it, which made the whole thing just sort of uncomfortable after a point. Now, Julian could easily blame half of everything that was just said or done on the alcohol his underclassman downed. Maybe it wasn't quite true, but he was more used to people spouting off drunk ramblings than guys hitting on him, so he preferred to think of it that way. "You have a way to get into your house or am I going to have to throw you up to your bedroom window?" he'd ask after turning at the third corner, just as Shunnosuke had said. Better make sure this guy was all squared away and ready before just dumping him off in front of his house and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next