Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kicking down the Door EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kicking down the Door EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kicking down the Door EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kicking down the Door EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kicking down the Door EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kicking down the Door EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kicking down the Door EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kicking down the Door EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kicking down the Door EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kicking down the Door

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

Kicking down the Door Empty
PostSubject: Kicking down the Door   Kicking down the Door EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:20 pm

Yatagarasu made his way to the basement and his amber eyes were searching the hallways. There was hell of some destruction that went down here, as it looked like the ceiling and walls had come down. Regardless, on Four's direction, he was here to help out the Third King who seemed to have gotten herself in some kind of situation. Man, what a dumbass. He looked at all the rubble and gave a short laugh to himself. "Looks like things really came 'falling down' for her, huh? Oh man, if she heard that I'm sure she'd be crushed! Hahah! Didcha hear that, Four? That was a good one. If you didn't laugh, I can do another one. You know what they say, right? Third time's the charm. Get it? Third, and she's Third? Awww, c'mon laugh!" He tapped the rocks twice before taking a breath. For anyone else it'd seem like he was talking to himself like some crazy person. Gripping his head, he'd kneel over in painful agony. The sound of glass shattering could be heard as his Persona roared from his conscious and released a combustion of flames to literally burn a hole through the rubble like a human sized incinerator.

Yatagarasu followed behind his Persona that led the way while looking left and right. "Yo, 3, you here? Come on out already, I'm here to get you. I swear, if you come trying to cut me, we're going to have some serious issues! So get your ass out here already so we can head back up!" The Wold Crow was on edge, and not because of fear, more because he was cautious. He had only met the Fourth King and their leader up until this point. Meeting this chick would most likely be one hell of an affair, but maybe she would be just like Four? Nah, that was impossible. Four was one of a kind, there couldn't be anyone else like her. Telling from this battle damage, this chick was one hell of a fighter though.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Kicking down the Door   Kicking down the Door EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:17 pm

Kicking down the Door Tumblr_mh1nor7X9Z1r5tzugo1_500

"They sent a child down here to make sure I was still alive? How pleasant." The Third King was sitting on what appeared to be some sort of couch when the boy incinerated the rubble to the room she was currently trapped within. Her blade was still in hand, and her dark eyes looked at him before standing from her seat. She did not recognize him, but her eyes did take notice of the brand on his wrist. He was another King, and without any guess needed, she knew he was the Fifth. "So you're the Fifth King, huh? You seem to have some capabilities with fire. Well then.." She stood from the seat and walked pass the boy with blade still in her hand. She stopped by his side, and continued to look forward while speaking. "I do not say this to everyone, but I'll be sure to tell you. You should run home, child. This dirty work you're involving yourself in will do nothing but corrupt your very soul. I was the same way, and it took a toll on me." The woman reached up and brushed a hand on her chest. Beneath the fabric, she had her own scar from childhood, and thanks to her previous battle she had been thinking of the past abit more.

Swallowing her words, she began to advance through the pathway the boy had created. The Third King really wasn't the type to have long drawn out speeches with complete strangers, but her mind was really in a certain place at the moment. For once she didn't seem like a cog of war, but instead a human with her own conscious. That was the worst feeling, and she knew if she planned on killing these children she'd need to become heartless once again. How he took this advice was up to him, but she did make her way out into the corridor her fight with the Tsurinai took place, and looked around. Perhaps she could still track him if he were near, but most likely he was long gone. "That kid... Well, he may be gone but his friends are not."

Kicking down the Door Tumblr_m9lv69cR1T1rpthzdo1_500
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Kicking down the Door   Kicking down the Door EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:09 pm

Kicking down the Door Tumblr_menedgAJOA1qcktzho1_500

"What the hell? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Yatagarasu looked towards the woman who had stopped at his side and said these words. She told him to run home? Run home to what? What kind of chick did she think was to tell him what to do? Especially regarding that? The temperature in the area began to rise as he turned towards her with burning amber eyes. "Running home has never been an option for me. I have no home anymore, and anything about my old life is behind me aswell. At first I came here on the whims of showing a new world to someone far away, but now? That reason is gone. My soul was already corrupted the moment I gained this power. You can't talk me out of wanting to incinerate everything around me, especially those bastards climbing the tower!" The Wild Crow grasped the collar of his shirt and pulled it down enough for the woman to see the scar over his heart. "I've been long gone the moment my life was taken from me. When Four told me about you, I was expecting a woman who was willing to die for the cause. Someone like me, that I could relate too. But here you are, saying shit like you're living in your own damn past. If you're like me, then you're here pushing 100%. No matter what, we're going to lay down our lives for what we want. And you know what? When I came here, I came here knowing at the end of this I'd most likely die. I'm ready for death! Hell, I welcome it! And if you're scared of that, then you're fricken useless, aren't you?" The teen barked at the woman before pushing pass her and heading into the corridor. For some reason her telling him to go home had pissed him off. Yes, she was looking out for him, but fuck that. Did she think he wasn't tough enough to deal with those bastards? Wasn't strong enough to hold his own in a battle to the death? He was strong and he'd prove it. He was the strongest there was! There was no way he'd lose! No, he'd never go down.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Kicking down the Door   Kicking down the Door EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:08 pm

Kicking down the Door Naoto_coloring_by_stellarita-d5cyj9z

The woman fell quiet at the boy's sudden barking at her words. She wished to see him leave, but instead he said he had already been corrupted. So young, yet already condemning himself as if he had nowhere to go back too. Maybe they were one in the same: after all she had no where to go back too either. When her eyes took a glance at the scar on his chest, she raised a brow and placed a hand over her own. Who was this child? Those eyes of his looked so familiar. Almost like she was looking in a mirror years ago before she dedicated herself into this killing profession of hers. He obviously still had things he cared dearly for in this world, so why did he want it all gone so soon? What made him wish to work for Yachiru? When he was talking about dying here, in this place, the young woman turned to face him head on. She walked forward and raised a hand, reaching out to grasp his shoulder. "Maybe you're right, Five. I apologize, my mind has been racing to the past abit too much recently after my last encounter. You're correct though, I did come here intending to end everything for myself. Though, at the end of this, one of us Kings need to survive. I'd rather it be you. You may hate me for saying this, but you still are a child. You have a long life ahead of you, and putting yourself on the battlefield now will change you for the worst. Telling from your eyes, you're not lost yet. And even then, I can tell you're strong." The Third King gave a thin smile before letting the boy go and grasping the zipper on her vest.

Kicking down the Door Tumblr_mga3kaVvd21qhsnvio1_500_large

"That scar of yours reminds me of my own. I received it a long time ago, in a distant memory, after I lost my only family. It's a sign of my own resolve, and how I devoted myself to being alone to gain the strength I have now." The woman showed the Fifth King her scar before pulling her vest back up upon her shoulders and walking down the corridor. "I've accepted the fact this will most likely be my last job, but that doesn't mean someone like you should be willing to die for another man's selfish reasons. I'm sure someone used to care about you, how would they feel to know you died?" She continued onward in a confident stride towards the exit of the basement.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Kicking down the Door   Kicking down the Door EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:23 pm

Yatagarasu's keen amber eyes looked at the Third King's own dark ones. He listened to her words with open ears, albeit being slightly pissed off. Though, even when pissed he could understand where she was coming from, and in reaction he would lower his head and look to the side. This woman he had just met was telling him to live? Why? These King bastards were supposed to be heartless right? That's why he signed up here, for them to be fricken heartless! But after meeting Four, and now Three... He could tell these Kings were more human than the people back in Azores. The Wild Crow couldn't help but clench his fists and grit his teeth while looking down. It wasn't like he wanted to cry or anything, but he did want to yell. Every time he tried to shut himself out and become what he wanted to be, there was always someone who was there to talk him out of it. If it wasn't her back in Azores, then it was someone here in Ewwtawa. "You don't know me, Three. I'm not a good person, alright? I just--.." He honestly couldn't think of an excuse at this point. When she started to unzip her vest, his eyes looked away on instinct. After all, she was a woman. Why would she openly expose herself to him?

Kicking down the Door Tumblr_mcwhlvfh201r1xo14o1_500

"J-J-J-Just a second..! Don't go flashing me, alright!? I get it!" Even though he was saying this, his eyes were looking directly at her chest, which also held the scar she was referring too. When he saw this, he calmed down abit and looked back up to her. "Wait, were you experimented on in the labs too? Not long after I received my own scar, I also lost my only family. After that, I've been alone ever since... Hah, that's freaking weird. I guess I'm not too special if we have this much in common.." The red head's fire seemed to have died down now, as he followed behind her. "The people who cared about me are long gone. If I died here, I'd just be reunited with my Father, Mother, and Brother. I'm not afraid of that..."
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Kicking down the Door   Kicking down the Door EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:45 pm

"Experiments? No, that came much later in my life after I was scarred. But through those experiments, I was able to wield this blade, so I have no sort of malice from them. But to hear that you also lost your only family, you're right. We're not different, and maybe that's why I want to help you before you make the same mistakes as me." She gave the boy a thin smile as she continued to lead the way towards the exit of the basement. However, something caused her to stop in her tracks and turn towards the young man. His comment about being reunited with his family, which for some reason made her eyes flicker. Without even realizing it, she pulled him into an embrace, like an elder sister would do for their young brother. "You're an idiot. Don't let me hear you say anything about your death again, or I'll lock you down here until this is all over. You think your family would be happy to see you again so soon in the after life? You'd break their hearts, and you know it. There's no honor in dying young, so don't let these circumstances fool you into thinking so." Ree released the young teen, but kept her eyes on him before nodding and turning towards the wall. Removing her glove from her hand, she'd reveal a King insignia and press it against the wall. The wall would begin to fold upon itself before revealing an elevator. Stepping onto this elevator, she'd wait for the Fifth King to join her and then press the button for one of the upper floors. "Don't think about this anymore, Five. Leave the rest to me." She gave him a confident look as the two of them would ascend up and through the tower.

Kicking down the Door Tumblr_mxeg5tbaR71r9qmhoo1_500
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Kicking down the Door   Kicking down the Door EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:28 pm

This chick... She was so weird, and yet Yatagarasu was compelled to listen to everything she said. His eyes went downcast when she told him not to make the same mistakes as her, and there was a look of confusion. However, she suddenly hugged him, the red head fought against it for a few seconds before suddenly stopping and closing his eyes. "You're such a pain in the ass, Three. A pain that speaks the truth..." Maybe coming here to die with a purpose wasn't the smartest thing to do. He had no intention of ever returning to Azores, and he came to terms with Ewwtawa most likely being the place of his upcoming death. But this woman, who he had only met, made him feel as if he'd be missing something if he refused the gift of life. When she did release him, the skater looked away with a blush and crossed his arms. "Don't misunderstand. It's not like I wanted a hug from you, I just didn't feel like refusing it, okay?" He barked out these words while he stepped on the elevator next to the woman and kept his arms crossed. When she looked towards him and said those last few words, he raised a brow before shaking his head. "Psh, we're in this together till the end. And if we fail two times, you know the Third time's the charm, right? Bwahah! Let's get the hell outta here."

-exit
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Kicking down the Door   Kicking down the Door EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:12 pm

Yatagarasu has formed a Fate Link with The Third King...

Yatagarasu has now expanded his KingS insignia by 2, and has gained the dual abilities Paradigm Shift +2 and a second heat level for Amaterasu's Core.. Details of these abilities have been sent to your private messages...

With the growth of your KingS insiginia, you grow in power from the close sync you have with another King. Attempt the same connections with other KingS to grow even stronger once certain conditions are fulfilled...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking down the Door   Kicking down the Door Empty

Back to top Go down

Kicking down the Door
Page 1 of 1