Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:32 pm

"Forget...anything"? Really? Now that's disappointing. Shunnosuke had a few drinks, of course, but the quantity wouldn't affect his memory, his balance or whatever yet. If he still holds his urge to consume alcohol, however, it might become a close reality, but he chose not to; the younger wouldn't risk drinking another glass of liqueur only to compromise his perception and miss the chance of having a good time at Julian's cost — despite the concept of "good" being debatable. At least on his part, he was having fun and as much as alcohol was great, the actual game and the briefly hesitating response were way better.

Aw, worried about me? How sweet of you! — He began scratching Julian's nape softly, precisely the final place where his hair would grow in a pretentious caress while still tangled to him. His smirk would develop into an open, self-assured grin. — I believe if you had someone else, you would have already mentioned them. And if you're trying to avoid being noticed, in our current...position, we are probably already catching some eyes, as the club is not too crowded. — As a matter of fact, he didn't bother to give stares to the environment to make his point valid. It's Shunnosuke, he knew he would drag attention to himself regardless due to his usual demeanor and the whole package, so to speak, whether it were his clothes, his voice and the little quirks that come with it when he speaks and so on. This wouldn't bother him by the slightest, otherwise he wouldn't mention it right away; it just seemed like a good way to thrill the other one a bit in regards to the reputation subject. It sounded rather funny how the younger lived for the applause while the older seemed the opposite type of guy. — And as you can see, two glasses aren't enough to make me drunk. Judging from the logical explanation I've just given to you, I'm still making perfect use of my mental faculties. Want another chance to try for a petty excuse I'll easily dismiss or can we end this already and jump to the part where we'll have a good time together? — At that point, he wasn't even caring about the dance invitation anymore. It was either Julian admit he's a lame dancer or grant him his single desire, sounds like a win/win situation.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:12 pm

Yeah, he should've known that wouldn't derail Shunnosuke at all. If anything, his comment probably just egged the guy on even more. Dammit. There really was no way to get out of this with a win, was there? For every comeback, Shunnosuke had three more. Most people weren't this hard to dissuade or throw off track, but this kid...much as he hated to admit it, this guy was good.

After listening quietly, Julian hung his head slightly and sighed. He rarely did this, but he knew when a game was up. "Dammit, fine, alright, you win!" If he wasn't so locked into place by the underclassman's grip, he would've thrown his hands up or done something else to dramatize his loss. Instead, he settled on letting a playful whine creep into his voice and a bright grin to overtake his features. He didn't look bothered at all; rather, he seemed almost amused. If the expression wasn't enough to convince Shunnosuke that Julian was actually in high spirits despite his apparent "loss", the light laugh that followed may have done the trick. "I'm still not going to dance, though. Mostly because I don't know how." The laughter subsided, but the smile remained. He wasn't exactly pleased that he had to come right out and tell the truth, but seeing as how Shunnosuke could probably see through a few of his bluffs anyway, there was no more point in trying to talk around the issue.

After a moment, the teen tilted his head questioningly. "...D'you mind letting go?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:11 pm

Actually...I do mind. — He narrowed his gaze towards Julian, staring at his lips stretched in a smile fixedly for quite some time, only to lead his hazel eyes back to Julian's and release a soft chuckle. In the end, the younger one decided to do as he was told; it didn't matter anymore as he felt victorious and boy, doesn't that feel good, even more than liqueur. He untangled himself from Julian slowly, and sat back to the bench next to him. His posture was that of a self-assured, arrogant kid, leaning his elbow against the counter and crossing his legs again while holding visual contact. — Don't worry, I won't put you to that shame. At least, not a bigger shame than having a guy seducing you. — To think about it made Shunnosuke giggle a bit in a mocking tone. Of course he wouldn't push it; even with alcohol in his blood affecting moderately his initiative, the teenager wasn't fond of disrespectful flirting as to invade anyone's personal space — it just wasn't his style at all, unless it wasn't a serious flirt to begin with. And again, Julian wasn't really his type — and the other way around, apparently. Another guy with a long, pretty hair? Noooope. It's not like Shunnosuke was envious, he isn't, but knowing himself as he knew, the younger teenager would probably try to compete with the older one for better hair care and nothing good would come out of that relationship, surely.

You said you came for the music and the company, yet I spotted you sitting here by yourself, nooo company at all, hm? Care to explain? — It's an honest concern, though. Julian always seemed the carefree, easygoing guy; what is someone with that easy personality doing in the same place as him alone seemed like a mystery, but Shunnosuke actually had a point. Should he be really right in his assumption, he wasn't oblivious to what that meant: worries. Problems. Stress. He understood that well. But what problems could that ever-smiling young man be trying to let go...?
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:51 am

// Guess I should get used to this... // It wasn't like he was going to throw the guy off of him or anything. If he really wanted to stay like that, so be it. Now that their little "contest" was over, he didn't see the action as quite so odd anymore. ...Well, maybe a little weird, but nothing he couldn't handle. He was surprisingly adaptive when he wanted to be. Besides, Shunnosuke would probably get tired of this after a while; all the teen needed to do was wait him out.

Julian's hypothesis turned out to be correct; after a few seconds, the younger boy claimed his seat again, and they were back to where they started. Not a bad position at all, really, and a lot more comfortable. He raised his water glass for another sip, quirking a curious brow at the comment. ...Shame? What was he talking about? ...Should he ask...? ...Ahaha, on second thought, bad idea. This was one of those times where keeping his mouth shut was a pretty good idea.

Setting the glass back on the counter, Julian tuned into the young man's question, his lips quirking upwards again in a little smile. "Not a whole lot to explain." He swiped his thumb across his lips before turning his head in Shunnosuke's direction so as to keep eye contact. "I normally come and talk to a girl who works here. She's got a few days off right now, though, hence why I was alone." He shrugged a bit before grinning brightly, silver eyes almost glittering with glee. "Gotta admit, I never would've imagined it would be you coming around tonight instead. Most people from school think this place is forbidden or something." A soft chuckle accompanied the word "forbidden". Honestly, some classmates whispered "Wave's Peak" like it was some taboo place that housed drug dealers, black market buyers and other nefarious or shady characters. Where they got that idea, he had no clue, but they were completely wrong. This place was just a normal club, where people came to dance and drink and have a little fun. ...Well, as much fun as they could have, in some cases. The smile that had lit up Julian's face dimmed for the tiniest moment before returning to its previous luminosity. "And you? Didn't look like you were dancing with anyone out there. You prefer to come to these places alone or did you ditch your date?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:31 am

While Julian was talking about "the girl who works here", Shunnosuke couldn't help but to quirk his eyebrows and stretch his lips into a mocking grin. So Julian was after someone! What a liar, he could have mentioned it before! The way he spoke about it, the visible little nuances in his countenance...wasn't that sweet? Almost made Shunnosuke envious. Meanwhile, he snapped his fingers to catch the bartender's attention and ordered him to fill his glass with water this time. Enough of alcoholic beverages for one night, the student was already feeling a bit "high", so to speak. The male found that sudden change of preference quite odd, in all honesty, but wouldn't object. He was certain that boy was lying about his age, hence why he showed no hesitation to offer him water this time; and besides, truly, you can never know for sure. Maybe the customer was just lucky his genes favored his appearance in a way, and there's his precocious, mature behavior... Too bad it's not Shunnosuke's case.

"Date"? — That word evoked in him a sarcastic chuckle. He would love to hang out in a nightclub should he have one in first place. It wasn't as if the young teenager wasn't interested in it, it's just he held his standards far too high for someone to qualify to catch his interest in first place. And well...he did have someone in mind whenever the word "date" or the romance subject itself was mentioned, someone who managed to qualify in almost every single aspect, but the way things stand, it was clear to Shunnosuke it was more of an unilateral empathy. To realize that is a such a disappointment. — There's no such thing for me. It's true, I wasn't dancing with anyone. Perhaps I'm too scary for someone to even approach or develop any interest in me the way you're all drooling over for that girl, Mister Casanova. — The way "Mister Casanova" was phrased had a playful tone to it. In fact, Shunnosuke didn't think he was the problem, nor would it bother him. Com'on, why would someone be scared of him? He held his opinion of himself too high sometimes to the point there isn't a glimpse of any other possibility rather than "other's fault". Talk about being confident. — It's actually a nice thing I don't get to see many people from school here. That would be soooo troublesome, you have no idea. Oh, not talking about you, you're fine! — He made a hand gesture for Julian to not mind his last words while taking a few sips of his water. By now, the boy was completely sure Julian's company wasn't a menace and found himself at ease with the older's company.

Last edited by Shunny on Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:18 pm

Cocking a brow in curiosity, Julian's head tilted to the side as Shunnosuke spoke. It wasn't that he didn't expect this kind of answer, but it was more...his tone, he guessed, that threw him off. Shunnosuke seemed to be the type to treat dating like a game, and the second he'd had his fill, he'd toss them aside and find someone else to play with. The way he'd said it just now made Julian wonder if there was actually more to this kid than he originally thought. Shaking his head slightly and laughing at the nickname, Julian managed a, "Is that what you think?" Had he come off that way when he mentioned Jandice? Damn, that was sad. Completely inaccurate too. Sure, the woman was attractive and they'd flirted a few times, but he wasn't smitten with her or anything. More like curious. ...Ah well. If Shunnosuke wanted to think that, fine. There wasn't much sense in denying it, anyways; no doubt the younger boy would think he was bluffing. In the end, just rolling with it seemed like the best option.

"Glad to see I make the cut." There was a wry edge to his grin for a moment before his expression softened. "You don't like the people in your classes, I take it?" That, or the underclassman was worried about the gossip. That was reason enough for Julian to keep most of his social life out of the school populous' knowledge. Not that he ever did anything that bad, of course, but even the littlest things had a habit of getting blown way out of proportion and creating one giant headache later.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:00 pm

What? The Casanova part? Nooo, you seem to be too good of a guy to behave like that. Too "vanilla", isn't that what you said? As for the droll over part... — Shunnosuke delivered a short laugh as he left the last part of his remark incomplete. He wasn't completely serious about the "Mister Casanova" nickname, it was just him poking his nose where it doesn't belong, nothing too unusual considering it's Shun we're talking about. As for the droll over part...well, the way Julian mentioned that anonymous girl, the way his eyes melted in a tender smile. It wasn't something worth to treat with contempt; rather, he was sort of jealous in a way. Not of Julian, of course, neither of the mysterious girl for obvious reasons, whose name his upperclassman held for himself. He was jealous of that innocent feeling, and wondered if in Julian's case it was reciprocal. It didn't seem the case for the younger one and for a brief moment he'd seem depressed over that thought...until the subject changed, gladly.

Hm? Not really. I don't even know most of them, nor do I care to. — He shrugged indifferently, leaning an elbow against the counter and using his hand as support to his chin in a thoughtful position. He didn't have too much friends in school, in all honesty. Well, there's Hyde, which he can't really say it's his "friend", despite the redhead's willingness. Still, he was better than the majority, therefore Shunnosuke would hang out with him often. And there's his another upperclassman, Nea, a sort of softer version of Hyde with brown hair. Wow, thinking about it made him realize he really didn't have anyone reliable in Zela to truly establish a friendship, and as incredible as it may sound, Shunnosuke didn't feel bothered at all by that realization. — I'd rather not be under those people's constant scrutiny, don't feel like ruining my immaculate academic life with unfounded gossip...unless it's about others rather than me. You'd be surprise with what you can find out... — A rather devilish giggle accompanied the end of his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:17 pm

"Really?" Julian couldn't keep the faint note of surprise out of his voice. Sure, he didn't socialize very much himself, but he pegged Shunnosuke for a regular social butterfly. A sarcastic, playful, handful of a butterfly, but still one nonetheless. The shock wore away as the teen explained his logic. Heh, couldn't argue with that. Sometimes the rumors that traveled down those halls were blown way out of proportion; if you were lucky enough, the right people wouldn't find out what as being whispered. Usually, though, the gossip landed with the person you hoped to God wouldn't hear it...like a teacher, a girlfriend...y'know, the people who could cause the most Hell in your life. After a quick sip of water that drained his own glass, Julian offered a pleasant grin and nodded his head. "Heh, you're right about that. People should be more careful what they say when others are around." That was how a lot of good information had landed in his lap, though, so he couldn't complain too much about it, he supposed.

"So since you don't come here that much and our dear schoolmates don't seem to hold your interest," there was a playful, teasing lilt to his voice, accompanied by another bright smile, "pray tell, what do you do with your time?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:33 pm

He looked back at Julian, raising a bit his eyebrows. He didn't expect that kind of response. That was actually a very relevant question that caught him off guard. Shunnosuke would stay silent, narrowing his gaze towards Julian a bit before cracking up a crooked smile. — I go to other places and spend quality time with other people. This club is not the only one in Penecia and our, as you said, "dear schoolmates" are, gladly, not the only people in the world. — In all honesty, he still gets in touch with his former classmates from his old school, but not beyond occasional meetings and they're not the people you'd call "friends" exactly. More like they were potential financial allies and "frienemies". "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer", right? That's how most interactions in high society are perceived by the young teenager. As for the club part...he didn't go to clubs too often, to be completely fair, despite having an evergrowing fondness for the ambience. Made Shunnosuke feel even more like a transgressor of sorts and man, that felt good for a change. — But as I said...if you're a regular, I might become one as well. — He added, returning the obvious teasing tone that would go from his words to the way he'd keep his smile, after shifting his bench so he could have a perfect frontal view of his upperclassman. — After all, I wouldn't miss the chance to know who's that girl able to light up your mood.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:04 pm

Although he wanted to give Shunnosuke a dry, almost exasperated look--which he did to some degree with slightly narrowed eyes and a cocked eyebrow--Julian couldn't help but chuckle lightly. It was a smart reply. Not very specific and a little evasive, but amusing nonetheless. "Fiiine, don't tell me. I'll just fill in the blanks myself then."

It seemed like that was all he needed to say to get Shunnosuke to continue. The wry smile on the teen's face immediately softened into something more friendly. Sure, the blonde mentioned coming here again, but hearing it twice made Julian think this guy was actually serious about it. ...Oh, so that was why he wanted to come? To see Jandice? This time Julian full-out laughed, passing a hand through his bangs. "Oh, trust me, you'll know her when you see her." The girl was really, really hard to miss. Her stunts alone usually captivated the whole dance floor; throw in her wacky clothes that had even the weirdest ravers beat and her...interesting personality, and...well, you'd have to be blind to not know who she was. Resting his chin in his palm, Julian looked at Shunnosuke. "You know what she was doing when I came in one time?" He'd wait a beat for the underclassman to guess before smirking and pointing lazily with his free hand to the railing on the second floor. "Hanging from that. And no, she didn't hurt herself, oddly enough." Shaking his head slightly, he dropped his hand to his knee. "It's a wonder she gets away with half the stuff she does."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:27 pm

Oh? — Shunnosuke would make a confused expression for a short tiny moment. So, "he'd know her when he sees her", huh? That got him slightly thrilled. Friends in common or maybe just a famous, well-known figure? Should the second case be the correct option, the teenager would be even more interested in meeting the "mysterious beauty".

He shrugged lightly to Julian's question, taking another sip of his water. What would she be doing in a place like that? Working? Dropping like it's hot on the dancefloor? Trying to seduce men (or women, you never know)? There's absolutely no telling, but he figured it'd be one of these possibilities. After all, apart from the working options, that's exactly what he has done in his little visit there. When his classmate pointed to another direction, the teen had to turn his vision backwards to have a fully understanding of what he was referring too. Honestly, he wasn't too surprised. Sure it might be impressive to some and all that jazz, but...meh. He'd saw better acts at Cirque du Soleil and even the Biggest Top.
Hmmm...amazing, indeed. I wouldn't be able to do the same without falling down and breaking a neck in the process. — He would finally say, rather nonchalantly, returning his attention to Julian. — Any other reason for you to feel attracted to her that you'd like to comment on? I'm all ears. — He imported a sort of a giggly tone to it. The last time he had such kind of conversation, he was still in his private school with his female clique. That was a fun talk, indeed, one of the many reasons of why he missed his "previous life". Oh darn.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:45 pm

...He wasn't going to drop this subject anytime soon, was he? After a moment of silent deliberation, Julian figured the odds of that happening were very slim indeed. Trying to change the subject would probably just result in round two of their little earlier game. As much fun as that sounded (and the idea of a rematch was sort of tempting), he wasn't sure he was ready to try his luck sagain so soon. Ah well. Might as well be honest and give a straight answer.

Julian's gaze shifted up the ceiling for a second in thought. "What else...?" ...Huh. He'd never really given any thought to why he liked hanging around Jandice. Coming up with a satisfactory answer on the spot was going to be a little hard, then. The teen bit the inside of his cheek before looking back at his companion with a small grin. "I dunno. I guess it's her personality. Every second is something different with her, so I can hardly be bored when she's around." Interesting, quirky people were always a plus. You never knew what to expect with them, which made being around them so exciting. And in his book, the more exciting the better. After all, that was what life was usually about, right? Having fun and enjoying yourself every step of the way?

He glanced at his glass for a second before flagging down the bartender and requesting a refill. One more drink seemed about right. That would put him at...yup, just a little over seventy ounces today. Phew. And here he thought he might not meet his quota today. Once the man finished pouring more water, Julian took a sip before grinning at Shunnosuke. "What about you? Got your sights set on anyone?" He didn't mind talking about himself, but this conversation was starting to feel one-sided. Besides, it wasn't any fun when he kept giving information and got none in return.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:39 pm

"Every second is something different with her."

Aw, that's cute, isn't it? Shun couldn't help but to smile sincerely at that comment. The feeling of falling in love with someone must be something really...unique. Coming to think of it...what exactly did he feel for that one person, anyway? They didn't know each other too much, they haven't spend too much time together aside from mere coincidences, being at the right place together and at the same time...sigh. His thoughts were scared away when Julian addressed him a question. A not very welcome question, noteworthy, to which she smiled in an affected — and visibly not convincing — manner.

No way. — "Yes way". But he wouldn't even dare say that aloud. For a simple reason: the person he was interested apparently holds no deeper feelings for him in return, except the exact opposite. Being called out for being who you are and taking your words the completely wrong way without giving you time to explain yourself are truly signs of unrequited love, aren't they? That is, if "love" is really the appropriate word there. He didn't even know anymore. — Maybe I should finish this and get my third glass of alcohol for this night? — He said, taking the last sips of his water glass, hoping the spotlights would turn away from him.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:15 am

There were a lot of explanations for that reaction. For one, it was entirely possible that Shunnosuke actually had someone in mind and was just being secretive. It was also possible that the thought of liking anyone made him upset or uncomfortable. In that case, a bad break-up maybe, or some complicated, bad past experience? He did say he didn't date...maybe that was the reason why? Hm...well, there was no way to be really sure unless Julian asked. Judging by that face his underclassman made, that would probably go over like a lead balloon. Choosing to go the courteous and safer route, the dark-haired teen smiled softly. "If you say so." No sense in prying an answer out of this guy right now. Why ruin a perfectly decent conversation with such an obvious misstep?

One of Julian's eyebrows rose questioningly at the next little comment. Third glass? Just how much did Shunnosuke intend to drink tonight? Of course, it was the blonde' choice, but it was a weeknight, meaning that tomorrow, school would be in session. Was hitting the alcohol too much tonight really such a good idea? "How many were you thinking of having?" he inquired in a mild tone of voice. That was a better start to the hole situation, actually. At least then Julian would have a little clearer picture of Shunnosuke's intentions when it came to his...whatever alcoholic drink he was having.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 5:59 pm

After ending his water glass, he sat it back to the counter, making a sign to call the bartender for the fourth time in that night. The male, obviously, didn't have the best look on his face upon being requested again. Yes, he could see Shunnosuke's true nature as an underage, although requiring him to show his ID would be fruitless if in first place your customer portrays a fake ID. Not that the bartender's disapproval faces would bother Shunnosuke; after all, he was the customer, the other was obliged to comply with his desires once money is put on the table. And money was never the problem for Shunnosuke; still, the teenager decided to not ask for another drink, and the bartender would sigh in relief for not having to fill the glass of a demanding, arrogant child.

Just enough to give me an overdose and put me in an alcoholic coma for the whole eternity. — He would say back to Julian, with a teasing smile to evoke in him a shocking reaction. Whether or not Julian would be indeed scared by his rather dramatic statement, Shunnosuke would give continuity to it, snickering: — Of course I'm not serious...maybe a one-month coma would be enough. — His jests, however, would allow some drops of resentment under the smiling façade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]   Kicking Back [Shunnosuke] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kicking Back [Shunnosuke]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next