Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:36 pm

Hyde sent a mass text message to his friends Sharaku, Naomi, and Alphonse. He told them to meet up at the sushi restruant he worked  there was a serious matter that they had to discuss that included a lot of discreetness. “Ok, everything is set.” As a matter of fact, Hyde brought back a nice bento back from work. It had all kinds of sushi for them to pick from if they was a little hungry. Also, there was a medium sized bottle of lemonade  with plastic cups to dispose of. With the amount of stuff that Hyde brought, they almost looked like party supplies. After setting everything on  a table in the velvet room and putting four chairs at the table,  Hyde then waited for them to show up . “I hope they show up….” Hyde would say briefly as  he waited at the restruant he worked in

Picture of bento insides
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:03 am

Naomi would walk up to the restaurant with her parasol over her head. She sure was taking the subway a lot lately. She would lower the umbrella at open the door slowly. Looking around, she would wave as she saw Hyde. She’d go up to him with a little skip in her step, “Hey there, Hyde. Long time no see.” She’d look down at the sushi he had set out and began to drool a little, “Is that to share because it looks really good.” She wouldn’t take one until she got an answer, but she was really hoping he would say yes. She loved sushi, but it was so expensive. She’d look around one more time before putting a finger up to her mouth, “Am I the first one here?” She had always been early to everything, “Well, I guess that isn’t such a bad thing. As long as I’m not late, right?” She wasn’t as cheerful as usual, and it was showing in her calmness. She had failed to notice it so far though.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:36 am

Sentinel would be the next to arrive, Maria was at home working on homework, much to her dismay. She just couldn't get away from this pre-algebra, that class always had homework! What happened to having fun and running around outside? Sentinel, on the other hand, was more concerned about the most recent news. The disappearance of not one, but two people. This criminal, whose name had been unscrambled a bit. However, he would soon arrive at the meeting place, and see Naomi and Hyde there already. At least he wasn't the last one here again, no doubt they had much to discuss in light of what information they discovered.

He walked up and waved to them both as he approached, now they were only waiting on one more. Sentinel looked at the sushi in the bento box and the medium bottle of lemonade and plastic cups. Well that wasn't a bad arrangement, "Hello Naomi and Hyde. I hope you two have been well since the last time we spoke. We have much to discuss once Sharaku gets here." He noticed that Naomi had a parasol, "Is it going to rain soon? I checked the weather forecast, and I didn't see any chance of rain." He would say scratching his head a bit confused as to why Naomi had a parasol. Weren't they meant to keep the rain off of one? It wasn't raining and as far as he knew it wasn't going to rain anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:48 am

In a way, Sharaku felt like he was getting dragged around a lot lately. But, he wouldn't complain right now. If only because he was at leas somewhat interested in the reason for this gathering. Sure, things happened, but it wasn't like he knew what was the actual point in this one. Which meant he was going anyway, as he couldn't just say no. That aside, it took him a while. Since that one annoying trip, he found out it was taking him more time to get out. Seriously, wearing a suit with long hair was a disaster. Alas, a change of style for now was in order, though he was not too pleased about that. He looked way too different in a different set of clothes. Well, he had kept the formal black pants, but that was about it. And let's ignore the fact of how long he took to figure out a way to tie his hair in sort of a ponytail. Shows he had never let his hair grow that long before. On the other hand, he couldn't say he looked neccessarily bad when he was done with everything, but definitely unlike he usually did.

Outfit reference :3:

Finally making his way over, he would mostly ignore the food on display for now. Not unusual. When did he ever pay attention to food? "Hello, all of you. Sorry for taking a while, I needed to figure something out first.", he would say with the usual greeting bow when he spotted the trio and approached them. He was not entirely pleased to be the last to arrive, but he figured that was his own fault for taking a while. He had nothing to blame it on. "Well, I suppose we're here to discuss something?" That was pretty much obvious...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:37 am

“Welcome my friends!” Hyde would say with a bright smile as he started opening the lemonade bottle and filling the plastic cups for his companions. It was a little ironic, all due to the fact that Hyde was still wearing his waiter uniform. Then again, How high class could the restaurant be if even sushi restaurants have classy waiter outfits? Then again, it’s just the fact that the place was in Penecia, so appearance really mattered. “I glad you managed to arrive, the set up of sushi is for you guys, and I have drinks as well. If alphonse and Sharaku prefer sake, I could get a small bottle open for you guys. Or tea for Naomi if she perfers it? Sorry, my mind is still in working mode, i feel like i'm taking orders“Hyde then takes his seat as he folds his arms. He didn’t lose his smile and he was happy to see his friends again.

“Before we get started, I have just one question that’s a little off topic. Well, it’s not so off topic because it would have to be handled eventually. There was this one shadow that we was supposed to take care of, do you remember the time and the date that I sent. Only sharaku showed up though, I would think that it was a bit dangerous to not tell me that you guys couldn’t make it. I mean….” Hyde then takes one of the sushi pieces and plops it in his mouth. “The one thing about working together for anything is communication right? It might have seen a bit sudden for me to set it up, but a little feedback or a memo would have been well. I just want to pinpoint just what went wrong here, you know? If it falls all down to me, I’ll apologize and we can keep this back on track .It’s just that shadow, it was so irregular. It was trying to escape into our world, and the worse case scenario is that we would be the only ones that could see it, let alone fight it. I’m sure that we can’t let loose as usual in public, which is why I wanted to get rid of it before people got hurt. “This was definitely a concerning topic of Hyde, and he really wanted to see how the team felt.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:50 pm

Naomi would wave to Alphonse and Sharaku as they both came in. When Alphonse asked about her parasol, she would hold it up to him so he could see that it wasn’t meant for the rain. It was made of a darker cloth and if you tried, you could almost see through it, “This one is meant for the sun. If I tried taking it out in the rain, I would get soaked.” She had an unhealthy hatred of sunlight. In fact, she couldn’t remember the last time she had stood directly in it for more than three minutes. Maybe she was just really weird that way. She’d look at Sharaku with a smirk, “Long time no see.” She honestly never expected them to meet up again this soon after traversing an alternate world together. The moment Hyde told them they could eat the sushi she would grab one and plop it in her mouth. Man, she loved sushi. She’d keep her mouth shut until Hyde finished his… rambling, for lack of a better word.

She actually felt a tinge of anger in the back of her brain. Was he seriously bringing this up? She had always hated sounding rude, but there was one thing that bothered her even more, “Communication isn’t a one-way street, you know? You can’t expect us to all jump when you say jump. Hyde, you may be red, but you aren’t our leader.” She had to lean back in her seat, “We all have lives outside of this new ability and those may interfere. You also can’t just drag us into a situation because you think it’s a good idea. Each of us needs to decide that for ourselves.” Personally, she thought the entire thing was suicide. They had just gotten their ability and he wanted to put them up against something that was threatening an entire town? She wanted to help those people, but they didn’t have enough experience with these things. If they rushed in there, not only would they not help, they would die. Besides, on her own, she had found out some things. She let out a sigh, “I’m sorry.” She couldn’t believe she had let herself get upset like that.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:58 am

Sentinel would nod as Naomi explained that the umbrella she was carrying was meant to block the sunlight instead of the rain, and showed him the cloth material. Interesting, so it was a parasol instead of an umbrella, well at least now he knew the difference between the two. It was a bit more subtle than what he had originally thought to be perfectly honest. "Ah, I see, thank you for clarifying the difference for me." He was curious as to why Naomi was denying her body the vitamin D that the sun provided, it was one of the essential vitamins that the body needed to perform. Though for now...he would leave that topic alone. When Sharaku arrived he was surprised to see the young man not in a suit, but something quite different. An outfit he wouldn't even expect the darker man to have.

Though he had learned not assume about humans they were always surprising creatures, Sentinel was actually somewhat intrigued about their nature. None of them were alike in very many ways each one of them had their own quirks that defined them. It was very unpredictability that always interested Sentinel. He wanted to comment on it, but didn't feeling it might come off as an insult rather than a genuine comment with no ill intent. Then Hyde brought that up, their little communication flub. Once Naomi was done speaking, the android would speak, "Well I do agree with Naomi's sentiment, communication is a two way street. We have to move a bit slower and find time when we all can investigate or explore as a group. Blindly charging into things headlong will only bring disaster to those involved. While I do agree that there is some importance about what we have learned and know, we could very well be the only ones that know. That means if we mess up, there could very well be no one coming to save us. Heck, the world could be doomed as we know it, if we screw it up. Granted, the world being doomed if we fail is something that I have no evidence to really support, but my point about caution still stands." The android would say, he was a realist through and through. Hyde would have to understand that caution is the greatest virtue they could have. Getting killed was not an option he still had too much to protect.

"That being said, I could not attend because Maria was feeling ill and I had to rush her over to the doctor's office. My main directive it to protect and take care of her, given my nature it is somewhat difficult to ignore that directive." He would say giving them all a nod, they all knew his nature by now. "Though Hyde, I would advise against entering the parallel world until you get a confirmed yes from all of us, or we all arrive. You won't be able to get service in an alternate dimension, just an fyi in case you didn't know that."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:02 am

Hyde was cheerfull like usual, and Sharaku would give no initial comment at his greeting, only giving a light nod. He didn't feel as if it was truly neccessary, it being Hyde. Besides, they were going to be talking a lot apparently...again. How amusing. So much talking lately. Still, he did wonder what was this meeting about. At Naomi's remark, he would quirk a smile, looking at her briefly. "Indeed.", he would mutter. Well, that little trip was not easy to forget, was it? And hey, it was even the reason he was in this strange get up today. On the account of food, he would only shrug shallowlly. He wasn't particularly hungry, nor thirsty. Maybe later. After all, he disliked discussing with a full mouth. That was rather inappropriate.

Hyde spoke up again, and Sharaku would frown as he listened to that. It wasn't that he couldn't feel a bit of sympathy towards the redhead. He knew that it was not a pleasant feeling when people ignored your advances. On the other hand, Hyde sorta had it coming. He was a bit too rash about things. Even if everyone miraculously had the time, it was still a bit sketchy. What was the plan back then, really? Jump in without preparation and hope they'd beat it? That can only work out a few times before getting screwed over. Hyde needed to learn some patience apparently. Hearing the other two speak up, it seemed he was generall right. Either the lack of time or wariness about the power levels and a possible mess up. Though, he didn't expect Naomi to blow like that. This sure was turning to be a touchy subject. With a distressed sigh, he would finally move over to sit down -as he had been standing so far-, his white coat fluttering behind him with the sudden movement. "Well, you didn't really leave me with much to add...", he would muse aloud, not really disheartened by that. "I suppose I have to generally agree with Naomi and Alphonse. Hyde, I know well that you want to protect the world and people, but doing so without a proper plan in place is dangerous. Like signing a death wish, even. We all deal with our own problems in life and not everyone can come at a snap of a finger, with no preparation no less. Did you even know how strong the Shadow was or anything besides it wandering this world? Shadows are no simple business, trust me on that account. Do you want things from the past repeat? I wouldn't think so. We can't simply jump in without putting down some base rules at first.", he would say in a calm tone, mostly addressing Hyde. He really hoped they could resolve this without any bursts of anger. That never helped any. Well, he tried. He knew more about Hyde than the other two, which made it a little harder for him to find something useful to say. "Though, I won't deny we may be a little faulty in terms of communication...." Hm, he didn't really know the details of it, but if Naomi and Sentinel didn't initially tell Hyde why weren't they coming, it wasn't peachy either. Then again, even more reason for Hyde not to rush in like he had....
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:56 am

Hyde was silent, giving all three team members a chance to speak their mind about the subject. Two opinions were a bit marked towards Hyde’s personal decisions for the team. He knew of the mistake of being too forward, there was a bit of Hyde’s personality when he’s all in for the Gun-ho decisions. It could end badly and casualties could happen on their side and the people around them. In that case, Hyde would have to be a bit more careful. As for Sharaku, at least he touched upon both sides and stayed in the gray area. It’s alright; Hyde wasn’t looking for anyone of his team to side with them. “You guys are right, it was a bad call on my end.” Hyde looks back at Naomi . “It’s ok, I guess it was pretty thoughtless of me to not consider about your feelings more. Just before then, we all had ordinary lives. Well, most of us had something of an ordinary life that we cherished. It’s not the ideal thing for such responsibility to be pushed on us like that, so… I’m sorry Naomi. “ Hyde then looked at sentinel and Sharaku, then he puts his hand on his head. “ I know I’m not the leader, I’m sure that you guys established your feelings about me being the leader. I’m sorry that I let the color get to my head. “

Afterwards, it was time to get to the main topic. “Ok guys, you remember the text message with the information that I got from the witness? It had plenty of his information laid out, or as much that I could get my hands on. Let’s go over everything I got from the missing lady one last time.

Red Robin- Guys, it’s me! I ran into the girl that met the killer by accident, but she’s under some weird spell that makes her talk funny when she tries to give any details about the killer. That’s why everyone is hassling her, but she honestly can’t help it I swear! I sense foul play, but here’s everything I know so far. She tried to give me the name of the killer twice, but the two names that came out instead were Rewos Lidhes and Sewir Holdse. I’m not sure what they have in common but maybe you guys can figure it out. Get this, his eyes weren’t yellow or red, they were swirled and glowed , but she said his normal eyes were brown. That all I got, lets meet up soon. Hope this helps

“And there you have it, and now she’s missing. Whats strange is that other girl from lunapa, I met her before but she ran from me. She’s missing as well. Not sure if this guy is targeting females. More importantly, I got a message from the velvet room that a human sign of life was in alternate lunapa. Naomi could of got it, alphonse maybe, but im not sure you did Sharaku. But now you know
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:39 pm

Naomi would much rather put this incident behind her. It wasn’t like her to blow up like that, but she wasn’t exactly in the best of moods right now. She was still stuck on the fact that she had managed to mess up entirely when she went into the alternate Lunapa. Fresh wounds did not heal quickly. She would roll her head back to look at the ceiling as the others made their peace. She had to get over it, and quickly if she was going to be of any use. The moment Hyde brought up the message he had sent to all of them, she would pull out her tablet, “The letters stand for Lewis Rhodes. He’s originally from Greece and has a brother named Ariston. If I’m not mistaken, Ariston is a teacher at the high school.” Plenty of people she spoke to went to school, so she knew a little of what went on there. She didn’t know the finer details though, “I didn’t find a lot on him that could help, but I did manage to get this.” She pulled up the article on her tablet and slid it between the three of them, “As for the alert from the velvet room, I got it. Doesn’t it bother you though? Not only did both her and Rinna go missing, but now she turned up in an alternate world. Don’t you wonder how she got there is the first place?” It was bothering her to no end. There was something here they weren’t getting. Well, they had to get it quickly or that girl who went missing would be in even more danger than they originally thought.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:40 pm

At least Hyde took the feedback relatively well that was good to see, it meant he was maturing, and with age or experience comes wisdom. However, he seemed to bounce back as he brought up the text message and the news recently. That was when Naomi revealed the name of the suspect, Lewis Rhodes, interesting the brother of a teacher was their culprit? Sentinel would look over the article, apparently they had come from a rough area in Greece. That place had been having a rough time the last couple of years, perhaps if they could find more they could discover Lewis' motive. However, the best way to do that would be through Lewis' brother....chances are that man would be very tight-lipped about his experience in Greece, since he did not want to speak about it in the article.

"Well the criminal must have a goal in mind, he must have been searching for something or someone. For whatever reason, he must think that Lune is somehow connected to his goal. Also seeing how he has supernatural powers, we can at least assume he must have access to the other worlds. That would explain how he's been able to evade capture. By dragging his target to an alternate world he can interrogate them or dispose of them without worrying about evidence and the like. However, what concerns me is the fact that there are two other presences there. One that is very human-like, which could be Rinna. However, this third presence that is following them is of great concern. It could be a shadow as they seem to prey on humans, or it could be our criminal. If it is the latter, we had better expect anything from him. There could be no limit to his power." The android would say, offering his thoughts on the situation. He would let all that sink in for a few moments before adding something else.

"It would be helpful to know who he is targeting and why. The latter would have to come from someone who knows him well, or his brother...Ariston. He might know a tragic or drastic event that caused his brother to act very differently. As for the former, Hyde, did Rinna mention anything that the criminal could be looking for? A type of person, object, or place perhaps?" If Hyde could provide that the group would have a bit more to go off of and be able to plan a little bit better in the future to try and catch the criminal in the act.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 4:39 pm

Heh, that one went extremely quick. Sharaku had expected that topic to linger a while longer. Not a problem though. After Hyde spoke again, it was rather obvious the redhead was more focused on solving those new cases than anything else. Oh well, they would end up doing it anyway, wouldn't they? His life sucked in many ways apparently. He hadn't originally wanted to get involved in something like this so deeply, alas it was too late now. He still did not enjoy the idea of dipping into supernatural again. Guess it liked him or something.

When Naomi showed them what she found, he would look, skimming over the article swiftly. Well, it was interesting, although it did not tell them much...except for knowing they're apparent target's relative. That did not mean they were on the right path yet. It was something however. ''Hm, I agree on that point.'', he would say after Sentinel did some of his talking.''It is most likely that someone getting lost in that world is not out of their choice. I'd say it was the criminal that took them there for some reason we do not know yet. Of course, if they had some power themselves, they could have gone themselves, but I don't really think that was the case.'' Well, in theory it was possible, but hard to believe at this point. ''As for that presence...I'd guess a Shadow. Those things can be both strong and intelligent, and as you say, they have an inkling to go after humans. It is probably a bit stronger than normal, but I wouldn't think the criminal would be careless enough to follow like that. In such a case, he could be found rather easily if someone went for a rescue. Then again, it could be some sort of trap as well.'' That was some tricky business, but all in all, he would say there was a higher probability of it being a Shadow. Maybe a big one, as much as he didn't like the idea of that. Tch, Shadows...

''...Which means we're going to try to talk to Ariston? If that can yield much. From that article, I'd say they don't associate much. Then again, nothing for a try.....'' Unless the man found them suspicious. Now that would constitute as a fail. But, it was true they didn't have much else to go on. Maybe if Hyde had gotten something more from Rinna. And that's a what if.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:00 pm

“Oh?” Hyde looked over the article and realized that it was a teacher at Azores. “Oh, yea I’m totally scared of that guy. I’m sure school would be a living nightmare if he was my teacher. Though, it’s something that we could look into. Maybe if say that I’m working on something for school, he could give me some info about how life was at Greece in detail. “Suddenly, Hyde remembered something and made a gasping noise. “Wahhhhhh!!!!! Guys, I just remembered! Rinna said that the criminal was looking for a girl named Dally when she ran into him by chance. If Rinna is missing, and Lune Dalamar is missing , wouldn’t Dally be her nickname among little kids or something? Lune could be the Dally that the criminal is looking for, so we should make her one of the priorities of saving if shes the girl that the criminal wants. Even if it doesn’t turn out exactly like that, we would at least be on the right track right? I’m such an idiot, I actually saw Lune at lunapa while I was giving you guys that text message, the photo resembles the same little girl that didn’t like my banana joke. OOOH NOOOOO!!!!!!!”

Hyde was a bit overdramatic, but his blunder really made him feel useless. How could that slip right under his nose?

Weakness
Spoiler:

How Hyde said "oh no!" Trust me it makes a difference XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYmDXBwHIiM
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:39 am

Are you serious? Hyde had one other clue they hadn’t known about? She wanted to reach across the table and smack him. If they had that clue earlier, they could have done something. Well, maybe not anything major, but they could have at least been watching out for her. She wanted to choke Hyde for keeping something so valuable from them. As the very least, she could have looked into what was so special about this girl so they would know what Lewis was after. She sighed as she slammed her hand onto the table. There was nothing they could do about it now, and she had to live with it. He just made this much harder on all of them, “Hyde… Never keep something so important to yourself ever again.” She had to keep herself from yelling. She took back her tablet and began searching for any other articles that mentioned Lune or Rinna. She would only pay attention to anything that stood out. She figured Rinna was taken because she saw the culprits face, but you could never be too careful. Lune, on the other had, was a complete mystery. She didn’t even know if Lune was the “Dally” girl, but her disappearance was too well timed to be a coincidence, “Anyone else have something they would like to share while we’re here?” The venom in her voice was not subtle. She was the type of person who liked to keep out all the bad things the world had to offer, but this was getting to her. She needed to calm down before it all came crashing down on her.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:43 pm

The android would nod in Sharaku's direction, when he made mention of a trap. It could very well be that it is a trap, but that would indicate the criminal knew of their presence and goal to stop them. Which could very well be true, but how would the criminal know of their presence exactly? "Talking to Ariston is a possibility, however there is a risk. We may get nothing, or Ariston could inform his brother about us, or they could be working together. It is a risk I would like to avoid if I could." He would tell Sharaku, when Hyde realized his blunder. He blew it way out of proportion, and told everyone that Lewis was looking for a "Dally" girl. This blunder was more than a little irritating to the android, and he would reach over Hyde's head and bop him on the head with his fist. Not enough to actually do any serious harm, just as more of a scolding measure.

"That was some critical information, however "Dally" may not be a nickname, I believe the it is an adjective to describe someone." He would pause as his database found the definition of such a word, "It has a few definitions. The first means to waste time or loiter, the second is to act playfully, especially in an amorous or flirtatious way, and finally the third is to play mockingly; trifle." He would say offering definitions of the word, "Therefore, we are looking for a female or girl with one or more of these traits. This is of course assuming Lune wasn't the target, if she wasn't then it would be wise to discover who else he may go after." He would look over to Naomi, the android thought he knew at least one person who fit the "dally" girl character.

Noting Naomi's venom, he would nod slightly, "In light of this news, I assume we are going to take a course of action. We could very well proceed with rescuing Lune and possibly Rinna ASAP. This could prevent them from being harmed, and perhaps stop the criminal before his plan starts rolling. Considering how he has to evade the cops, I assume he is trying to get a plan rolling. If we can throw a wrench into that plan, he could very well be defeated much easier."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next