Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Beat the Heat [Kei] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Beat the Heat [Kei] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Beat the Heat [Kei] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Beat the Heat [Kei] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Beat the Heat [Kei] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Beat the Heat [Kei] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Beat the Heat [Kei] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Beat the Heat [Kei] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Beat the Heat [Kei] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Beat the Heat [Kei]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paige

Paige

Beat the Heat [Kei] Empty
PostSubject: Beat the Heat [Kei]   Beat the Heat [Kei] EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:48 pm

School may have started, but that didn't mean summer was over. It was still pretty damn hot outside, actually, and autumn didn't seem to be anywhere in sight. Letting out a long, heavy exhale, Julian leaned back on the bench he'd claimed, combing his bangs back with one hand. At least Galaxy theme park had lots of shade to hide in when the heat got too bad. That was something, at least.

Julian's dad had suggested that the teen stay at the park for the day; when evening rolled around and his shift was over, they could go out to eat or something and spend a little time together. A nice idea, considering the two had been so busy that they'd barely seen each other in the past week. So Julian agreed, and was now trying to kill some time by going on all the rides he hadn't been able to visit the last time he came. Which, since there was still about half the park to explore, shouldn't be a problem. But after about an hour, the heat got to be a little too much, and so he'd opted to take a little break before going to the next attraction.

// Maybe I should find a water ride... // Plucking lightly at the tank top he was wearing, he figured it wasn't such a bad idea. It wasn't like he'd been visibly sweating, but the shirt was starting to stick to his skin from the humidity. At least he'd been smart and worn a light grey one; a darker color would have just made wearing the thing a tad more uncomfortable to have on. But getting splashed with water was sounding nicer and nicer, even though the shade was pretty cool right now. It was decided then; next up was a water ride.

But he'd sit here for a few more minutes before moving anywhere. Walking in the heat just sounded so unappealing right now. Instead, Julian sat up straight for a moment and reached into his back pocket for the park map. Resting his elbows on his knees and unfolding the pamphlet, he started scanning the park layout, searching for the closest thing that had to do with water.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat [Kei]   Beat the Heat [Kei] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:49 am

My god... It's so warm today. It's Saturday, two weeks into the first term. Walking down to the Theme Park seemed like a good idea yesterday. Sure the weather is nice, but the heat is unrelenting. I really need to cool off somewhere. I take a look at a nearby map of the theme park. Ah! There's the water ride. That should cool me off at least for a while. I run off towards the water ride. On my way there, I spot a familiar face. I'm sure I've seen him at school somewhere.
"Hey. Surviving the heat? The sun is unusually relentless today. You're from Zela Academy right?" I stretch out my hand towards him. "I'm Kei Edogawa. Nice to meet you! Wanna Join me on the water ride? The heat is killing me!"
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat [Kei]   Beat the Heat [Kei] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:39 pm

// Hm? // Who was standing in front of him? Julian glanced up, blinking at the greeting. ...Did he know this guy...? ...Oh. He looked to be about the right age...a student at Zela Academy? Smiling lightly, he blinked as the guy extended a hand and introduced himself. "Likewise." Letting the map dangle from one hand, he returned the handshake. "I'm Julian."

It didn't surprise him that the guy was heading to a water ride. It was so hot, he was sure lots of people either had the same idea or jumped ship and went home. Judging by the lack of crowds, it was probably the latter. Julian laughed lightly as he stood and folded the pamphlet, shoving it back into his pocket. "Sure. I was headed to one myself, actually." If memory served right (which his normally did), there was a log ride not too far away. Good; the less time he had to spend trudging in the sun, the better. Pushing a hand into one of his front pockets, the teen started walking in the direction of the attraction. He turned in Kei's direction, smiling again as he asked, "So, what grade are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat [Kei]   Beat the Heat [Kei] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:01 pm

"I'm a Sophomore, Class 2-B. I just transfered here two weeks ago. I used to live on Port Island in Japan. We had to move for some reason. Now I live in Penecia together with my dad. His sushi resturant opens up on monday. Which grade are you in yourself? We're taking the log ride right? I haven't actually tried it yet, so this should be fun." I start heading for the log ride as we speak. "So, do you live in Penecia yourself or...?"
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat [Kei]   Beat the Heat [Kei] EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:32 pm

Ah, Sophomore. That explained why this guy hadn't been in any of this classes. Julian nodded lightly as Kei continued to talk, mentally filing the information away for later. He hadn't asked about any of that stuff, but there was no harm in knowing. So this guy came from Japan? Huh. He wouldn't have guessed. And his dad owned a sushi restaurant...the same one Hyde worked at?...Nope, this one hadn't opened yet, and the place Hyde worked  at had been open for a while now.

"I'm a Senior." Smiling lightly, Julian turned his head to look at the boy next to him. "And yeah, I was headed to that one. As long as you aren't afraid of drops, it'll be fine." Besides, the log ride was the closest and had the best chance of getting him soaking wet. With this heat he'd be dry in no time, so what was the harm?

Obviously the conversation would come back to him eventually. "I actually live in San Malarus. This your first time to Galaxy Theme Park?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat [Kei]   Beat the Heat [Kei] EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:07 am

"Alrighty then, the log ride it is! and no, It's not my first time here at Galaxy Theme Park. I was here with some First years last week actually. We never took the log ride though, we went to the ghost mansion instead. So, you're a third year, huh? That explains why We never really met. I've seen you at school a couple of times though." I open up my backpack and take a sip out of the bottle of water I took with me from home as we start walking towards the Log Ride. "So, what's it like, being a Senior and all? Lots of homework, right?" So, now I've met 2 First years, 2 Sophomores, and 2 seniors... Of course, there's also Chance? She was also a third year right? "You don't happen to know someone at school called Chance, right? I met him/her my first week here in the library, and I haven't seen him/her since... S/he sticks out like a sore thumb among all the other students, it's like S/he just up and vanished."
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat [Kei]   Beat the Heat [Kei] EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:39 pm

Julian didn't offer much more than a nod to Kei's answer. So this wasn't his first time, but all he'd done was go on one ride? Not the usual way people enjoyed an amusement park, but to each his own. He wasn't really surprised about the redhead recognizing him; with his height, Julian tended to tower over a lot of the other students at school, which made a lot of people remember him.

"Yeah. There're lots of subjects you have to take. English Composition, Trig, Government...lots of fun stuff." There were some electives mixed in there too, but the core courses could get kind of tedious sometimes. Oh well. Better to learn it now and not need, right?

// ...? // Turning his head, the teen blinked at Kei, trying to link a face to the name mentioned. Chance, Chance...nope, he couldn't remember anyone in his grade with that name. What was with that S/he stuff? A non-binary...? No, the pronoun you used there was "they", right? ...Weird. "Sorry, I don't think I know 'em." He shook his head lightly to accentuate his point. Maybe he should be a little worried, since those kidnappings were going on and all, but there were so many students at Zela Academy that it was possible to spend a whole week in the same building with another person and not see each other once. High school was crazy like that.

The walk to the log ride was pretty short, and thankfully the line was the same. A lot of people must have given up on riding rides because of the heat. Well, that just meant he and Kei had to spend less time waiting, right? Turning to Kei as the few people ahead of them boarded the ride, Julian grinned. "We're next. You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Heat [Kei]   Beat the Heat [Kei] Empty

Back to top Go down

Beat the Heat [Kei]
Page 1 of 1