Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Rainy Tour (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:23 am

Hyde nodded in acknowledgement and pulls out an official “I love Volcanoes” poncho. It was a brown and red color, the designs were fit to match actual volcano itself. “ Good thing I bought this along the way, though I was a bit skeptical as to why I needed to buy all of these things? They said it was a one day sale, buy one get one free. “ Hyde pulls out another poncho and shifts his hand over to Shido. “You could use this one, I wouldn’t want you to catch a cold or anything.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:13 am

Almost immediately, loud thunder and rain would start to weigh down on the group. Serena took the time to slow down her bus for fear of sliding. “Hmm…we are gonna have to turn back today, the storm is way too heavy!” she shouted over the rain to the team. Turning the bus around, she would turn away from the volcano and begin to ride the trail they came, on the way back. No one could drive up the volcano anyway, and could not really go up it unless they went on foot. Grabbing her bottle of water while she drove, she would take a drink as the bus moved at a comfortably safe pace towards the entrance again.
Back to top Go down
the new guy

the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:39 pm

"Thanks, but I don't think I'll be needing this. The tour looks like its gonna end". Shido puts on his hood after declining the offer. "I can survive until I get home with this". Shido begins to wonder how did the boy bring those on the bus? Did I just not notice them? "Anyways, thanks for the offer". Shido then notices that the tour bus is driving considerably slower and thought maybe he should have taken the offer.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:24 am

“Well, if you say so. My bag’s pretty big ..so ill just hold it here for now. It really is too bad that the tour is ending, I kind of don’t want it to end this way….” Hyde then turns to Serena, who was drinking something. “IS there anything you can tell us about the volcano or anything? I’m sure there’s something we can do to make this trip worthwhile, or maybe you can talk about yourself and your life? You did this tour plenty of times, I’m sure you have some amazing stories. “Hyde had a pleading face on. He would want to at least leave with something.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:24 am

“Well, the volcano despite being actually a bit smaller than others, still remains to be pretty volatile. It seems that it and go off at any point. Last time it was almost twenty years ago, the time before that it was probably during World War 2,” she said. It would not be too long that they would get past the entrance of the trail and stop for a brief moment as the rain slowly grew harder. “Hey, where are you guys heading? I can drop you off at the trains if you need me to!” she had to shout over the rain. Thinking for a moment, she would bend down to look through her bag and pull out two candy bars she had been saving, and instead gave them to the two boys. “That’s for dealing with the annoying weather,” she said with a pleasant smile.
Back to top Go down
the new guy

the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:56 pm

"Thanks" . Shido grabbed the candy bar and opened it. Shido agreed with Hyde. "Yeah" He said, taking a bite after opening the candy bar. "I'm heading home after this, so thanks". Shido knew it was going to be a long way to the station, and the storm's not helping. "With this weather, I'd rather not walk to the station". He finished the bar and crunched the wrapper into his pocket. "But what's in the passenger seat? I've been wondering what it is".
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:08 am

“Thanks! I really appreciate it, but this is yours….. I know! How about we split it Serena-San! That way we both can have some of the candy bar.” Hyde then breaks the candy bar in half and offers the bigger half towards Serena. Deep down inside, Hyde wasn’t much of a candy person. He grew up on fruits, and its always good to show compassion towards others, especially towards someone whose looking forward in keeping you safe. Those kinds of people are special, the ones who doesn’t only see it as a job to share their passion of things with others. That was just Hyde’s opinion, but he honestly thought Senera loved her job. When Shido asked about the bag, Hyde also wondered. “Maybe it’s a secret weapon or something against the animals on this island. I kind of doubt all the nice animals are around, so it could be the dangerous ones. Like Mosquitoes, really makes you itchy….dont like em. So my guess is on mosquito repellant! ” Hyde was particularly chipper, even though it was raining. “You know, the rain is actually soothing to listen to.

Strength
Spoiler:

Weakness
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:15 am

Serena would give a smile, but shake her head. “Nah, don’t worry. You guys enjoy it.” Though when one boy expressed his interest in what was in the seat, her eyes grew a bit wider as though she’d been waiting for this all day. Reaching into the passenger’s seat, she would pull out a tan rifle that fit almost perfectly into her arms. “This is for if there are any other animals try to attack. Don’t worry, this only shoots tranquilizer darts, and no animals really try to cause us harm. But I like to keep it,” she said. She’d keep it tucked in her arms as she kept speaking to the two, as if it was not in the room. The other boys didn’t know, but it was perfectly loaded with darts. “You all like the rain? Surely you don’t like it all the way out in here?” she said with a bit of a chuckle. Rain kept view obscured and was loud. It was so annoying sometimes.
Back to top Go down
the new guy

the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:37 am

Mosquito repellent? The bag's a bit big for just mosquito repellent. After seeing the gun, and serena's explanation, Shido began to wonder what kind of animal would she use a tranquilizer on? seeing that Serena keeps a tranquilizer in the passenger seat, shido thinks to himself. Do all tour guides on this island have a tranquilizer? Hmm.... the rain. Seems like only Hyde likes the rain. I couldn't care less about it, but right now, its pretty inconvenient. He then wonders if the gun is loaded. Shido doesn't say much while waiting for the tour to be over.

Last edited by the new guy on Sat May 31, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:03 pm

Hyde returned his hand and puts the bigger candy bar in his mouth. He started to munch on the candy bar, and he was actually quiet for a while. He only looked at the rain; he wasn’t much of a gun fanatic. Those kinds of things didn’t interest him, what kind of animal would be foolish enough to live on an active volcano? They would have sensed the potential danger and migrated by now, there was hardly any pray for carnivores to stick around at least. “It’s hard not to like something that serves a purpose. In less fortunate countries, the rain is considered as a miracle. They would go outside with their pots and pans just to collect it; it helps cultivate the plants as well. When it’s all said and done, the rain creates a rainbow. “ That was just Hyde’s reason as to why he liked the rain, he didn’t say much afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:25 am

Yeah, Serena could see Hyde’s point, but then it distracted people from the hunt…no. She should try to avoid those thoughts. The last thing she wants is to think about that kind of thing. She’d put her rifle down and drove the tour bus down to the edge of the island where the underground entrances would be seen, and slowed to a stop. “You guys stay safe okay? I hope you had fun! You guys have any questions?” she said. She’d wait till they got off, and did not have any questions before driving the tour bus back out. She would need to park it before leaving work today.
Back to top Go down
the new guy

the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:26 pm

"Thanks for the ride". Shido said as he walked off the bus and towards the trains. Did i forget to do something today? Probably not. Anyways, today was actually a bit fun, depite the tour ending so soon. I got to know someone from school, I'll probably see him at school when it starts. Shido chuckled to himself as he made it on the trains.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:03 pm

“No, thanks for everything. I hope I can get another full tour sometime, be safe Ms Serena” After a sharp bow, Hyde went on his way. He wasn’t too sure if he struck a chord or anything with the nice lady, but he did manage to meet someone new. “I forgot to give him my contact info…. Oh well..ill probably see him in school.”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:08 pm

A social link has been formed between Hyde of the Strength and Shido of the Fool...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainy Tour (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2