Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Rainy Tour (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Rainy Tour (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Rainy Tour (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Rainy Tour (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Rainy Tour (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Rainy Tour (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Rainy Tour (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Rainy Tour (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Rainy Tour (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Rainy Tour (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Rainy Tour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:23 am

Early day today. Serena Vorges would be getting off work in a few hours. She still had one more tour to do, and today she was scheduled to go around the Peaks of Malstu. She stood on the side of the tour bus that could fit quite the number of people in it and just kept a look out. The bus would be on the outermost entrance of the trail that led to the volcano in the middle of the island. The trip itself to the volcano would not be long she imagined. The volcano was no doubt going to be an excellent trip to anyone that came by, or so she hoped. What could be troublesome today is that it seemed like one of the more cloudy days than usual. The practically covered over the island with a dull grey color, as though it was threatening to douse the volcano with rain. She didn’t think that there would be many tour goers today. Surely there would be rain, and it would ruin it; granted she did not know why. Serena was rather fond of the rain, especially when around a volcano. The sulfur and soot could be smelt more clearly. It was an odd smell, but an odd smell that she liked. If she didn’t get any visitors, maybe she could just leave early. Or go on the tour herself. Or she could take a break and eat some lunch. Too many things to decide, so she would get off of the bus and stretch her hands to her feet, going so far, her head reached her knees. It was always good to stay limber and practice! She would take a few minutes to stretch in various ways before adjusting her hat which had come loose, and take a moment to look out on the trail with her binoculars to see if anyone was walking up it. Was anyone going to go explore the famous volcano of Malstu at all today?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Rainy Tour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) EmptyTue May 20, 2014 10:53 pm

“Adventure!” Hyde was wearing a tourist hat with soda holders and an I love volcanoes shirt as he walked over and waited for the time of the tour to arrive. He always liked the wildlife of this region; it was one of the most interesting things about this place. “Hey! Am I too late?” Hyde started to wave over to the lady as he was running over to her. “I had to get some souvenirs, this place is pretty cool. “ Hyde had his usual happy go lucky attitude; he was ready to see some amazing things on site. He looked around and noticed that there was really nobody around. With his hands on his hips, he started to look around before speaking up again. “Did you just finish? Am I late afterall?"
Back to top Go down
the new guy

the new guy

Rainy Tour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:36 am

"hmm.... looks interesting enough" Shido was casually dressed with his bland sweater as he was on his way to the tour, but noticed there's only two people there. "At least its not crowded" he thought as he aproaches the tourist-looking, happy-go-lucky guy and asks "is this the tour?"
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

Rainy Tour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:30 pm

AKira walked up to group of people with his black headphones around his neck. He has always been interested in the Island of Malstu but he couldn't get the correct time to go. He then looked up at the cloud covered sky. It wasn't a lovely day for touring but Akira still wanted to go see the volcano. He looked at the tourist looking guy and then to the teen next to him. "So are you all here for the tour?" Akira asked the both of them with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Rainy Tour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:32 pm

And who would’ve thought the tour-goers would all be young kids? Her heart warmed at the sight, and so did her smile when she let go to let her binoculars hang. “Hey guys! Yup, the tour is about to start. I think you guys will be the only ones on, since it may be raining. But feel free to hop on, it’s about to start,” she said, practically leaping onto the open tour bus, and somehow making it into the driers seat. She would take a mic that brought her voice out via a speaker. “Please walk slowly into the bus, and remain seated until the tour is over. Please keep your hands and arms in the vehicle at all times. And above all, make sure to enjoy anything that catches your fancy!” she said. She’d look to the passenger seat to make sure her trusty back-up plan was there; which it was, and more than likely it would not be necessary. There were fewer animals on this island than Lunapa, mostly due to the tourism. But still, she was ready to take a dive into history once more, as soon as the kids decided to get on.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Rainy Tour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:51 pm

“Alright! Comeon guys, the tour is starting! My name is Hyde by the way. ” Hyde would say with a playful cheer as he heads over to the bus and takes his seat. He ran awfully fast as well, He was definitely excited, this was the first time that he saw a volcano in his entire life. He wondered if it was still active. He also wondered if there were any animals around the area that he can observe. Hyde waited patiently for the other guys to board the bus, he used this time to address the tour guide. “Serena Vorges, I seen your commercial! You are actually famous around these parts, is it true that you wrestled an alligator with your bare hands?” Hyde idolized this women in a sense, but he didn’t particular know why. It didn’t matter; he was on a tour bus with Serena fucking Vorges!! Nothing was going to ruin this day for him.
Back to top Go down
the new guy

the new guy

Rainy Tour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:09 am

"I'm shido" he said, in response to hyde. Who's serena Vorges? Looking around, he wonders if the volcano was still active, and sees that there was a guy with headphones who wasn't there when he got here. The tour seems pretty empty, which is a good thing.This might be interesting afterall.

Last edited by the new guy on Sat May 24, 2014 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Rainy Tour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:05 am

“Commercials? I don’t think I’ve ever been in one, unless someone was filming me. But that’d be illegal. But it’s cool you know my name kid,” she said with a semi-confused face. Was this boy being serious? Maybe he mistook her for someone else. Though, it seemed that one boy was not all that interested in the tour after all. “There’s a walking trail to your right and down the path, just make sure not to feed any wildlife and be safe,” she said, giving him a wave before turning back to see that one of them boarded. “Is it just gonna be you today? You gonna join us on the tour today?” she asked, gesturing to the second boy named Shido that still was outside the tour bus. This would be his last chance to get a peaceful ride around the peaks of Malstu.
Back to top Go down
the new guy

the new guy

Rainy Tour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:25 am

Shido's face turned "sure thing, I'll join" he said, almost studdering. He stepped on and picked a seat. There was something in the passenger seat that caught his eye, but he quickly ignored it and sat in the seat right in front of hyde Hyde. he wonders to himself if this trip will be worthwhile but notices there's only three people on the bus. At least its not crowded. He turns around to Hyde and asks "Where you from?"

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Rainy Tour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Hyde waved his hand back and forth as Serena questioned the commercial joke. "Ms Vorges, i was only kidding. I like to tell a few bad puns so bear with me, i'm looking forward to this trip because i know that you'll keep us safe" With that uplifting quote, Hyde Kept quiet until he was called upon by another young individual that sat in front of him. After sipping a little bit of soda on his cap, he answered. "Shido right, that's a pretty cool outfit you're wearing. But anyway, i'm from a far away region that's not even worth mentioning. But i have done a lot of traveling in the past year, and i'm a second year now at Zela. What about you Shido? What's your story? Lived here in Azores all your life?

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Rainy Tour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:30 am

Serena would give a grin to the two and start the tour bus, and begin to drive off down the trail slowly. It would be about a half hour on the trail giving them enough time to look at the smaller forest areas, and before long, the two could see water on either side of the trail, leading to the large volcano of Malstu up ahead. “We will not be going too high due to the weather, but I can take you up it a bit. It’ll make for a lovely view!” she said calmly into her intercom. During the travel, she’d be telling them about various trivia regarding the history. “Malstu was actually the first island to be explored when Azores was first founded. If it was going to be habitable, people needed to know the volcano’s volatility. It’s been dormant for almost twenty years!” she said as she drove. The two would have plenty of time to talk with one another, or talk to Serena herself if they had any questions.
Back to top Go down
the new guy

the new guy

Rainy Tour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:39 pm

After Serena, the guide finish speaking. In his nonchalant voice and a smirk, Shido answered "nope, I just got here yesterday. As for my story, I'm an 'only child' who's parents died, which is why I'm living here will my grandma. Oh yeah, I'm a second year at Zela too".
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Rainy Tour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:43 am

When Serena asked the question, a few thoughts came to Hyde’s mind. “The early settlers that found this island, are they the same people that built the tree house complex on Lumpa island? If not, who were they and what role did they play? Also, what happened during the last time the volcano was active? Did anyone get hurt?” After asking those questions, he whispered back to Shido.” I’m sorry to hear that, I’m also an orphan. But at least you got to meet your parents. If were in the same school, we should definitely hang out sometime.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Rainy Tour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:13 am

Slowing down the tour bus to focus a bit more on what the boy was saying, she’d shake her head a bit. “Lunapa was actually one of the more recent islands settled on after it was revealed it had plenty of resources, and seemed to be popular to some who didn’t want to deal with any technology or just wanted to live easy. It took some time to make that system of treehouses, and only started being used almost ten years ago,” she said. This kid was clearly not a native to this area. She wondered if he was a technology lover like many others. Though the thought was pushed out of her head when she answered his next question. “When Malstu erupted almost twenty years ago, it did a number on much of the stuff we discovered on the island. We could only save so much. Now much of the ruins are potentially ruined. We actually had a lot more forest and animals than we do now, but a lot of forest and even more animals are gone. Luckily it only got to this island and did not affect the others too much,” she finished. By this time, they would all be at the base of the peaks, and soon driving slowly on the road surrounding the volcano. She probably would have to stay even lower, since now she could hear thunder, and even see a few flashes of lightning. Things were about to get wet. "Everyone, prepare those ponchos, I think a storm will hit us soon!"
Back to top Go down
the new guy

the new guy

Rainy Tour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:54 pm

"A storm, huh? Seems like neither of us came prepared". Shido could already see that the rainfall was getting heavy quickly, but the tour kept going. "Sure thing, let's hang out". He replied to hyde. Looks like I'll have someone to talk to on my first day. He then looked towards the tour guide and asked "Hey! are we still gonna follow the roads higher?"

Last edited by the new guy on Wed May 28, 2014 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainy Tour (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Tour (Open)   Rainy Tour (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainy Tour (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next