Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Genji's Familiar Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:23 pm

The Shadow endured the second attack from the one named Ejji, and remained kneeling with the globe on its shoulders. With all these speeches and proclamations, it caused the Shadow almost yell in anger. "Shut up! Enough talking, I don't want to here it! When are you going to notice you already died ten minutes ago?! You're a burden I want to disappear!" The Shadow would press the Earth further above him, causing it to glow and bathe him in a healing light. Once this occurred, he'd lower the world back down upon its shoulders and reclaim its initial position. With this done, its attention would turn towards the one with snow white hair who had a stronger connection to Genji than he had known. With the Shadow's new found vigor, it'd continue to hold the world's burden on its shoulders without worry. Its next attack would be just as crucial as the first.

Shadow Genji Stats:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:06 pm

As the devastating attack landed on his friends, Genji could do nothing, but watch in horror. An attack like that could possibly kill him, but Natio, he would be fine, at least, Genji hoped that he would be. Genji knew that Naito had to be prepared for anything. He was slowly gaining confidence in him. But the Shadow Genji seemed to heal himself. Could these things do that? Genji was worried, if this could heal himself, it would be hard for his friends to beat it. He worries grew, but he would provide support if it was needed, he couldn't let them die. He would shout words of encouragement to them, so that they would be okay. He would try to do anything in order to keep his friends going, it was the least he could do if he couldn't fight the thing.
Back to top Go down
Reiguu

Reiguu

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:25 am

Ejji's eyes narrowed in frustration. This Shadow was a tough opponent, if anything else, and they had to deal with it fast - unless it decided to show any more tricks that could be up it's sleave. It was time to hit it and hit it hard.

Ejji would send Naito a qiick glance and a nod, hoping to convey the message that it was time to get serious. He would be risking a lot, but it was worth it in the end. Ejji's Okatana disappeared from his left hand as he turned to adress the Shadow fully.

"I have no more patience left for you. If you do not wish to listen - then know pain." Ejji summoned the tarot card in front of him, shattering it a quick grabbing motion. His Persona appeared behind him, but something was different than before - it was not as quick to attack and vanish.
Ejji raised his hands, as the spirit above him slammed his spear into the ground before the two, mimicking the action Ejji was doing. It was Punishment Time.

"Be prepared." Ejji began grimly. "This is the end for you - Amatsu-Yarikami, Tenbatsu." he finished, calling for his most powerful technique. He knew the consequences, and hoped Naito would help with destroying this monster.
Ejji watched as a pillar of Fire burns down from the roof, setting fire to a large area, in the center of which was the Giant Shadow. Then Amatsu-Yarikami, vanished along with it's weapon, and Ejji had to exhale, covering up a sudden wave of fatigue that hit him. He would have to deal with this thing with his trusty sword, it seemed.

Ejji's Stats and Actions:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:50 am

After the devastating attacks from both Ejji and Naito, the Shadow found itself kneeling over, barely being able to hold the world on its shoulders anymore. Its fatigue was obvious at this moment, as it slowly swayed back and forth. Finding some figure, it'd lift itself and head towards the one named Ejji. Slamming the globe down twice upon him, the Shadow performed another Kill Rush like its first attack on the one named Naito. Once performing its attack, the Shadow would drop the globe to the floor and use it as a pillar of support. "I can't believe I was pushed this far..! Why don't you understand I'm doing this for all of you?!" He shot a glare towards his counterpart who seemed to finally rely on others without fearing the risk of losing them. Slowly the Shadow's resolve was falling when compared to its previous self.

Shadow Genji:
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Genji shouted happily into the air when he saw that his friends were easily taking out his Shadow with their amazing, what was it? Persona attacks? Genji's Shadow was taking a severe beating, it was about to crumble and be defeated. Then Genji would have no idea as to what would happen. He then attacked Ejji as he was about to fall over. Genji wanted to shout at Ejji and push him out of the way, but it wouldn't work... Naito told him that he shouldn't help, that he would get himself killed over helping Ejji. Genji was filled with a little guilt over that, but he understood that helping Ejji would be worse, he could only stand and watch as the attack ran its course.

Genji then heard his shadow saying that it was doing all of this for the three of them. Genji felt the urge to shout at the Shadow inside of him. He called out to the shadow, No, you're just hurting everyone with your want to be alone and your guilt, you, I mean, we are not doing anything by keeping people away, we need to trust them. You, I mean, we need to learn that. Please stop hurting them. Just stop." Genji started to feel pain towards his shadow, he just hoped that once this was all over, he could only help his long lost friend, himself.
Back to top Go down
Reiguu

Reiguu

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Ejji took the attack directed at him, knowing that he could endure and come out a stronger person in the end of this whole ordeal. Even with his Persona now too weakened to be used, he did not despair, for he was not without strength. When it came down to it - Ejji Reiguu and Amatsu-Yarikami were one and the same, and he could still feel this inhuman strength inside his soul.
The Shadow's attack left Ejji wounded, but did nothing to diminish his spirit. Not yet - he still had to finish this damn fight, if it was the last thing he did. Both he and Naito gave it their best to bring this thing down, and Ejji came to admire his fellow classmate a bit more during this fight.

There was one thing bothering him - it was Genji. It seemed he still did not understand what was going on. The snow-haired heir decided to clarify that now.

"Genji. Your Shadow self is hurting just as he is hurting us. But not because he really wans to do this. You are the one hurting him, for he is the feelings inside you. You must stop denying him. You are the one who must accept him, accept yourself, your faults... if you want to truly stop this."

Ejji then summoned his blade - Ame-no-Tsuru - to his hand once more. Shadow Genji seemed weak, and just a bit more was needed to finish him off. Ejji would try to do just that.

"As for you, killing us for our own good is foolish..." Ejji rushed forward, halting only when he reached the Giant. His right hand gripped the hilt of his Okatana and in a single quick movement he unsheathed the blade with a flash of steel, attempting to destroy the enemy before him. He quickly leapt back afterwards, spinning the sword in his hand and sheathing it as fast as it was unsheated moments ago.

"So stay down." Ejji hoped it was enough.

Ejji's Stats and Actions:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:02 pm

With the final attack, the Shadow's form would burst away in a mass of darkness. A lone figure would be seen standing in the darkness, soon losing its footing to fall face first to the ground. This figure was none other than the Shadow Genji returning back to its normal form. Pushing itself to its knees, it's stay down with a neutral look. His attention was onto himself, but he had no words to say this time around. How could he have lost?

Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Genji looked down at his shadow, he was happy that he was defeated, but sad about this whole situation. It was his fault that all of this happened, but instead of feeling sorry for himself or running away or feeling guilty. It was time that Genji had to face his problems head on, to fix, and not just sit around crying about it. Genji walked over to his shadow and stood him up, he looked his shadow in the yellow/golden eyes and said, "Hey, get up, don't kneel down, you don't deserve to do that." He took his shadow and hugged him tightly. He felt horrible for all of the things he did to him.

I'm sorry that I abandoned you. I was trying to fix my problems, maybe I was even running away from them, but I tried to find others to help me. I forgot the most important person of them all, myself, you, us; I don't know how to say it. I needed you the most, but I cast you off. I tried to change myself, but I didn't bring you along. I made so many new friends, but I forgot about my closest friend of all, you. I will never abandon you again. Let's try to solve our problems, but let's do it together. I need myself to be there in order to fix it, after all. I'll promise not to abandon you again if you promise not to hurt my friends ever again."

Genji let go of the tight hug that he had on his shadow and looked at his friends. He said to them, "I don't know whether you like me or hate me for who I am, but I don't care. You two are amazing friends; you came to help me in my time of need. You didn't have to do so. Deep down, you wanted to be here, you knew what was happening. Even if you say that you did it for any other reason, you might be lying to me. Thank you so much for everything." Genji felt a security inside of himself that he hasn't felt in a long time. That he was becoming whole again and that he was happy with himself. If it wasn't for Ejji and Naito, that would have never happened. He felt grateful for them, to be in his life. Maybe this was what it was like to be accepted. But it also felt great to be accepted. Genji only hoped that he would be with them as their friend for a long time.

Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:34 pm

With the acceptance of your Shadow, Genji has unlocked his power from within...

Genji's shadow has become Belial... Let his power become your own, as you face the hardships of life...

With it all said and done, the newly found Persona would disappear in a bright blue light, bathing Genji in its essence. At this point in time, a blue door would form in the corner of the room. Instead of beckoning the ones to come in, instead the door would open and William would be seen walking out of the blue light. "Congratulations, Genji Kano. You've unlocked your potential. However, this is not a social call." He was the one Velvet Room Attendant who hadn't introduced himself, or shown his face in the room at all. With a hand in his pocket, he'd walk up to Ejji and hand him the two items for the mission complete. "These are the items, as promised. Share them between you two." Turning away, he'd head back towards the door with his hands in his pocket. "I'll leave the job of explaining the Velvet Room to Genji with you two. I can't be bothered with such a task. Please, don't spare any details on the information regarding Limbo, and our sole duty to guide." Once all was spoken, William wouldn't stick around to wait for any responses. Instead, he walked within the light of the doorway and would disappear. The door itself would also vanish. Unlike the other two Attendants, he didn't seem so thrilled with interacting with the guest. He hadn't even given his name in this first in-person meeting.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Genji started at his shadow becoming the demon Belial. He didn't know what the significance was to having Belial as a Persona, but Genji didn't really bother asking about it. He felt the Persona become a part of him. He felt whole, like he could start a new chapter in his life, now. He turned to his friends and asked them,

"So this is my... Persona? Why me, though? Why are we here? Is this place even Earth? Lastly, did you two go through what I went through as well? I don't know much, but if you tell me, I'll be happy to use what was given to me to help you all." Genji wanted to know as much as he could about this place and his new power. He hoped that his friends were reluctant to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Reiguu

Reiguu

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Ejji accepted the items offered, glad that there was some reward to it. He would have saved Genji's life even without these things, but he did not doubt they would come in handy later. He watched the yet unnamed attendant vanish back inside the Velvet Room, and the door disappear with only a small sigh. There were so many things they didn't know yet. Sure - the attendants helped and all, but this little run-in reminded Ejji to be ever-watchful. Could they really trust these mysterious people? Facts were - they probably weren't even humans at all, so their motives were unknown. They did say the objective was to uncover the mystery, but Ejji was not sure yet this wasn't just an elaborate test... and if they weren't lab rats in the maze.

Ejji then turned towards his fellow humans and cast a look at Naito. "It was a good battle. You're a good partner." Ejji smirked. He would give praise where it was due. Next he turned towards Genji, who had asked all these questions. He guessed Naito wouldn't like to explain these things again, so he decided to do it now. He liked explaining, after all.
Where to begin?

"Yes, as for your first question - you have just obtained your Persona. It is a power inside you, basically a part of yourself, that represents your ability to cope with this and the real world and is your mental facade. It is a phatom, capable of doing miraculous feats of strength and... let's call it 'magic' for lack of better word. Like my Persona weilding fire." Ejji made a small pause, to make sure Genji understood, and had the time to think this over. "As for this place - it is called Limbo. It is a spiritual, or a parallel world completely different from ours. We have actually yet to truly explore it."

Ejji looked back at the red door not too far away. He pointed at it, simultaneously unsummoning his sword. "That is one of the doorways scattered all over our world and Limbo. They grant access between them, and are large in number. The problem though, is that someone has thrown you in here against your will. A Persona user like us, we suspect. We must traverse the trecherous world of Limbo in order to find out the truth, and to prevent more deaths. One of the attendants said that the mysterious disappearances in Ueitawa were connected to this." Ejji made an another pause, going on to the last topic.

"The man you saw was not human, probably. He is one of the attendants of the Velvet Room, a place between worlds it seems. The master of the room a man named Igor, was the one who set us with this task. They explained everything to Naito... and he explained it to me... when I was in the same ordeal, so yes. We all faced our Shadows." Ejji sighed, running a hand through his slicked-back, white hair.

He smiled then, a little bit, extending his hand to Genji. "I am glad I helped you, friend. And you may join us in this venture, if you want to..." his smile vanished, replaced by a serious expression. "... however as you can see, it's dangerous. Be warned - you don't have to do anything. No guilt or pressure."

Ejji sideglanced at Naito, wondering if he would say something as well, or comment on the items handed to him.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Genji listened to everything that Ejji had to say. It was exciting, but confusion to him to hear all of this at once. Genji wasn't a genius, but he wasn't dumb. He understood some of it, but he figured that he would learn more with experience, anyway. He was very grateful that Ejji explained everything to him, even if he didn't get all of it. He thanked him again, but then wondered how he could get out. He saw Naito leave, after a brutally honest explanation, through a red door. He wondered if that was going to lead him out of here. He looked towards Ejji and waited for him to leave, not wanting to go by himself, he had no idea what would happen if he left alone.

[Exit When Ejji Does]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genji's Familiar Home   Genji's Familiar Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Genji's Familiar Home
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next