Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raia

Raia

A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] Empty
PostSubject: A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil]   A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 9:00 pm

From one mercenary trip to another, things wernt really seeming well for Kogami as of late. “Ahh god dammit, must be because I’m in so much pain. “ His leg was hurting and the pain was obviously clouding his judgment. However, it could be described as being more clouded or being more decisive about his actions. Kogami felt that he had something to prove, and with all the actions hes taken so far, he didn’t know exactly what that was yet. It was the thin strain of desperation, he needed more power, and he needed it now. “Kogami shouted out at the top of his lungs in the plains. My name is Kogami Shibuya and I come to challenge you!” Raiza appeared besides him as he awaited for the champion to appear.
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil]   A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Thank goodness this happened to be the only door she knew well. She had covered her face, since she knew Limbo was not a good place to be at the moment. Gabby stepped through the door into Limbo, only to hear Kogami yelling, “Sometimes, the element of surprise is a good thing.” She would go up behind him and sigh, “I guess that’s out of the question though.” She would turn her back on him, “Make sure to watch all of your sides. I’ve got your back, for now.” She didn’t want this enemy having the advantage now that Kogami had called it out, “After this, I have something to tell you, but for now just stay alive.” She didn’t know how bad this guy would be, but she needed to think they stood a chance.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil]   A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:45 pm

It had been a bit surreal now that Jin opened that door again. And even more bizarre at the sight that greeted him. It was something that nothing much could prepare him. However, as much as he wanted to look around more, the screams of a familiar voice turned his face of wonder into grimace. Up front was Kogami and Gabriela. The whole team seems to be here... somewhat. Interesting enough, he saw the former's Persona at last. It looked like some sort of angel.

"Well, I didn't think my first visit to Limbo would be marked with a Neanderthal's mating call," the teacher muttered to himself as he waved his hand at them in greeting.

Jin walked up towards them with hands in his pockets. He continued to look around with a bit of wonder. Then something would appear as Hashashin had once hinted as the visit to Limbo would be suggested to him.

"Looks like it's here."

A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] K72lnnP

With Hashashin summoned from the dew of red mist, a white skull mask covered his facial features completely. Where the eyes would be, the darkness shined. Immediately virtual screens would pop up between each member of the party to give all the tactical intelligence against the enemy.

Stats:

Skill Used:

Passive:

Last edited by Godai on Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:11 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I just had to edit the "mating call" bit. Sorry, lol. And also add in a picture.)
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil]   A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:18 pm

A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] 4j0ozd

The lone figured stood with his arms crossed and eyes closed, as if he were waiting for someone. These three before him surely weren't the ones he wanted, but when he took note of their ability to summon demons (well he thought they were demons but instead were Personas), his eyes narrowed. "Dogs of the military, or lapdogs of Genji's? Regardless, you won't be leaving this fight alive." The man removed his cellphone from his pocket and pressed the call button. In that moment two orbs of light appeared beside him; one taking the form of the white tiger Byakko and the other a flaming red bird by the name of Suzaku. Both demons made their howls as the man folded his phone and placed it back in his pocket before raising his fist and taking a boxing stance. "I see you've already made your first move. Well then, allow me to reciprocate!"

Initiating PvS Phase Battle

A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] Tumblr_mlhaihcJF21runxsho1_500

Analyzed Rebel:

Byakko:

Suzaku:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil]   A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:09 pm

"Shit Shit....... i cant believe this...." Gabby was hit very hard beyond belief, and everyone seemed to be hit with some status alingment but kogami. Things wernt looking too well, and it was time for him to make a judgment call. However, kogami wanted to fight! "This guy is fucking awesome, two personas?! And we-" Raiza was busy looking at all the other persona's with concern on his face and started talking. He doesnt usually talk, but when he does. "I know you want to fight him, i can see it in your eyes. But our comrades are in a dire situation I suggest that we regroup and gather up our forces Afterwards, we would be alright. " Kogami shrugs and takes out a traesto gem, but he pints at the man with the phone. " Were not ready yet, but were gonna be back! Were not apart of no damm military either! Your gonna teach me how to summon two personas when i win!" Raiza was basically patting kogami on the head as he rants for five seconds and hoists Gabby on his shoulder *With much thought that you got hurt really bad* And moves closer to jin* "Were outta here.... " After crushing the gem, Kogami , Athine and Jin ports out of limbo plains

TRaesto gem used 1X

Kogami used his only Traesto Gem

Team ports out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil]   A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rebel Without a Cause [Mission/Phil]
Page 1 of 1