Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

January 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:30 pm

I don't think for Endymion cause it is PvS Combat and AoEs never targeted KOed folk in Ueitawa 2.

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godai

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:45 pm

Yo Phile.

In the light of the Queen Bee Battle, does the whole skillset reveal itself when the teams are fighting normal random battles? Or does it stay thoroughly hidden like the boss fights such as the Queen Bee?

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penny

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:33 pm

The description for Shadow Frenzy describes that it allows the User to cast skills at half cost during its duration, but Shadow Massacre doesn't mention anything of the sort. Is this intentional as a sort of nerf to Shadow Massacre over Shadow Frenzy, or is it an accident that it wasn't included in Massacre's description?

//"Ambition, desire, determination... Only power may change this world of ours."//

~Shiina's bonds - Jinguu-Tennou~
Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:01 pm

No Massacre still has the half cost effect.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:16 am

In Endy, can a Shadow Self awaken on the Terrorists side? Or convert over, or however it would work?

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:54 am

A Shadow Self awakens by letting the Demons thoughts override them which means yes they can be terrorists. On the Cadet side when they drink the Queen's blood it will end up killing them and leaving the Shadow behind. So a Shadow Self can be either one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:54 pm

I dropped Miyuki recently. Would it be allowed for me to transfer the birthday item I got over to Cecilia since I never used it? Or is that just lost to the abyss?

-Endymion-
"We lose what is certain when we seek what is uncertain."
Cecilia
Her Bonds // SNS
Her Strength
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:20 pm

If your birthday just passed then yeah. If it's been over like a couple weeks no

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:13 pm

Just curious, does Ailment Boost boost the damage of Psycho skills?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:06 pm

Just damage, does not boost the drain rate.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyralei

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:46 pm

Umm a little confused about this, ummm so if a forgotten goes into their last life, their skills would go all up a tier so Garula turns into Garudyne then so on. But, how about Tier 3 AoE skills like Maragidyne? because Ragnarok is single target and there is no T4 of Maragidyne. So, does it stay Maragidyne or nah?

Elena : People She Liked : (Compendium not yet made)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Godai

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:09 pm

It'd just do the same kind of damage that Ragnarok would do if you go in Last Life with Maragidyne.

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:09 am

I imagine it's a very rare occurrence (for obvious reasons), but could a Forgotten theoretically be naturally formed? That is, does every single one of them have to be test subjects? Could they potentially encounter a demon during (or prior to) their awakening and have it become their Demon Weapon or is third party interference an absolute necessity in the process?

-Endymion-
"We lose what is certain when we seek what is uncertain."
Cecilia
Her Bonds // SNS
Her Strength
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Subdual Unit Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Mon May 01, 2017 7:44 am

Something I just took note of, and has left me confused...

Why in god's name does Zio, Bufu, Mazionga and Mabufula cost more than the fire, wind and earth variants of the same tier? It just seems silly to me, since Ice and Elec do the same amount of damage, and has no additional qualities to them. P3 Had Static Shock and the Frostbite Ailments built into them, which made them cost more in the games, but here, it's not a part of what they normally do. They even removed that quality in P4, so I have no idea why the costs are different. Late-game, the difference is barely noticable, but early on, the difference can be quite crippling.

If a skill costs more but ends up doing the same, it's just outright worse than it's other counterparts. Makes 0 sense.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cynosargos

PostSubject: College student, perhaps?   Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:07 pm

Godai wrote:
I've been wondering. Could we make characters that are older than high school age? Maybe teachers?

I had the same question. Am I allowed to create a Character who's starting university? If so, then what template must i use?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   

Back to top Go down

Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next