Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:19 am

So, is it possible to make Soulbounds out of some vehicles like motorcycles and even bikes?

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Maria's Current Level And Rank:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:30 am

Additionally, is it possible to have a HS that can transform anything into a soul bound weapon? Like a giving a metal pipe nearby the ability to deal damage like a soul bound does?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:54 am

Another question. Do Persona Breaking Rules apply to Shadow/Demon Weapons?

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:52 pm

I could've sworn we had a suggestion thread somewhere. Can't find it for some reason. But screw it, I'll make one here. Thoughts on people voting for Of The Month polls? Or something similar? Like a Hall of Fame. It won't be something that would give people any rewards, but as in a nice little thing to see if people found that specific character memorable.

Voting for like...

• Thread of the Month/Plot
  • Character of the Month/Plot
  • And other things, I guess.

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:46 am

@Puck: That is an interesting suggestion. Due the nature of the site it might work. Prehaps something for an achivement board? That is my thought at least.

Anyway, my main questionis this. My characters for next main plot are pretty close to each other and as a result may appear in the same spot to get something done. Now wait. This does not mean I rp with myself nor is this asking for them to be in battle together.

What this is for is strictly story and a bit of social linking.

For example, due to relationship and work one may need to go through one character to speak with the other. Or perhaps both characters are in the same spot at one time. When this occurs I don't ask for socail links, but instead a stepping stone towards one with one or the other. Also since the characters would be together could we (I) not play those moments on one account or the other? Or would I jeed to use each from there perspective accounts?

Characters:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:26 am

I know it's a little late to be asking this, but what does one need to do to create a new thread involving someone? Do we plan it over a PM? Or do we just make a thread, put their name in brackets in the topic title, and then hope they show up?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shii-Nya

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:24 am

@Oact: Ask them to thread with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:20 pm

Where do babies come from?

The Information of Love and Fate!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juvo

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:48 am

Question about Personas... Is it allowed for a character's Persona to represent the same mythological figure as a character in the series's Persona, as long as they have a different move-set and strengths/weaknesses? I was wondering, because Junpei and Jun's Initial Personas both take the form of Hermes, so if it's not a problem in the games, would it be a problem here?

Am I really the only one here who can't Persona?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:24 am

Yeah that's fine.

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juvo

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:27 am

is the queen of endymion city h0t

Am I really the only one here who can't Persona?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azami Aihara

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:21 am

Can we reserve faceclaims for future plots?

Azami:

Iris:

Last edited by Azami Aihara on Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reserve, not reverse. lol.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:38 am

http://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1909-face-claim-sign-up-board

This is in the updates section. Use as you see fit.

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:20 pm

I figured I may as well get answers to questions on how exactly the new Time System will work, with all consideration to how people had mixed feelings about it and how some figured it felt too difficult to understand.

So let's begin with basics to make it easier for people:

• Topics created by players that are simple social link topics with other players do not advance time.

• Topics that Advance Time: Event Topics, Missions, NPC Social Linking, and Recreational Activities.

• Out of these Topics that Advance Time, and assuming we got involved in two topics at the same time of day (morning, afternoon, and evening), we are to only choose which topic to choose and forsake the other. However, social topics with player characters are exempt.

• Universal Clock Widget to stamp "time" on Plot-based events and to allow a limited (but negotiable) window for people to get involved in. (Feel free to correct me on this, Philemon)

• Calendar system to stamp and keep track of time-advancing events. But social events with Player Characters have freedom to take place any time on the day, especially dungeon crawling (I'm assuming it's rped out at night as well). It is best to remember that event dungeons will always take place at night.

Reference

So with all this established, I have a few questions below:

• So how exactly will the time of day and the date transition as a site as a whole? What are the exact parameters for that?

• Is it possible for each member to be behind a day or a specific time of day compared to others?

• We also time-stamp on our topics (especially social ones) when exactly the specific topic takes place based on the Universal Clock Widget?

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KaitoLuxe

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:29 pm

About Endy:

Is it required to join the Terrorists and Cadets in order to awaken to the power of Persona?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Today at 10:43 am

Back to top Go down

Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next