Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]

Go down 
+30
Telos
Sosina
KaitoLuxe
Azami
AkaJack
Wolfie977
Arvis=Nogion
Athena
Moonie
Penny
Quinny
The Countess
AttendantLisa
Jerry
KingWestie27
the reluctant one
Deshi
Retuo
Wilestar
KILL A KIRA
Yatagarasu
Ms. Grantus
MadTeaParty
Chronos
Johnson Locke
Grantus
Xombie
Godai
Nyarlathotep
Philemon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:38 pm

Question. Can I choose another respawn point upon death? Also what can Escape Routes do in this Devil Survivor Event? Could they be used as some teleport thing where you go back to your respawn point? I dunno. I doubt it. But if that's allowed, can they have cooldowns?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:07 am

Welp, I'm back again. So I've been wondering if a system about part-time work (and actual work for adult characters) could be implemented. With consideration that the canon game itself does make use of it. Anyways, I was thinking that instead of just VC, these jobs can provide an "item" that can be traded in for VC.

I suppose we can call this item "paycheck". Each paycheck can be of different grades depending on how many word count has been put into it. And depending on these grades, they can be traded in for direct amount of VC which is also dependent on the quality of the paycheck.

Besides this, perhaps the paychecks can also serve as a raffle ticket? We can always use the randomizer to determine what we can get. The paycheck grading would correlate on how many numbers we can choose to win a prize (item or good amount of VC). That way no one will try to frequent the dungeons or do the missions so many times that it may get stifling when it comes to moderating them while also giving an added appeal to your character's everyday life.

So what do you say?
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:25 pm

I do believe I read something on boosts and how after a certain point they do not become effective. Could any of the staff remind me of the what this threshold is?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:56 pm

I was wondering if a timeline of what happened so far on the forum plot would be very useful for new members. That way they don't have that much hassle to figure out what's happening at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:06 pm

We'll make one.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:07 am

In PvP combat is it possible to hand someone an item and still attack when an enemy is downed?
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:10 am

Anything to do with items takes up your whole post.
Back to top Go down
Ms. Grantus

Ms. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:33 am

Is there any possibility of an option to sell back items to the Velvet Commodities to get a percentage of the cost back in Vc? Nanami a.k.a Uzbekistan and I had spoken of it and it was just a thought to mention if that would ever be a thing or if it was not going to happen for various reasons?
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:21 am

It could be implemented, but it'd be as much as a 25% give back, cause they're cheap like that.
Back to top Go down
KILL A KIRA

KILL A KIRA

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:52 pm

I was wondering if, since we settled that I have your permission to start 'awakened', I could have your permission to go to Limbo already.

It's true that I haven't finished those three threads, but I have them on tracks and, with some luck (god have mercy on me I'm not left hangin'), they will be all finished within 2-3 weeks.

... I'm just way too impatient for my own good and I really, REALLY want to tackle on Limbo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]   Questions and Answers [Member Friendly] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions and Answers [Member Friendly]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next