Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sand & Snow [Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:38 am

“I’m not really supposed to be this lax with my diet. There was a time in my life where I only trusted things that you could grow, just in case the food could be poisoned or spiked. I relaxed a lot when I came to your world….” Hyde started to think about the combination attack once more and came at a pause. “Well, I’m not too sure what we can do here. It would rather be with the current team that we have, and what we can’t do at the moment. You ‘re smart Sharku, penny for your thoughts? What do you think our killer tag team move could be?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:50 am

''A lot is a good way to put it. If I didn't know, I would never peg you for the cautious type. In most things, at least.'' Seriously, Hyde was always the all over the place enthusiast, and optimist. Sharaku found it hard to imagine him taking the time to consider that someone might be trying to poison him. Rather unfitting of the redhead at the current time period.

''If you want the whole team, why not wait till we meet up? If you want my thoughts, I think I'd be better to cooperate on things like those. Do something that none of us have, yes. But, I don't keep everyone's abilities in my head. At least, not completely.''
Was he expected to remember every detail? Besides, they were supposed to be working together. Hyde already did plenty ventures on his own, and look how it ended. The rest may just not find whatever he'd come up with useful. That, and he had the feeling that this kind of discussion would be hard to execute, with the way Hyde put it.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:46 pm

Hyde would mull over Sharaku’s words and shrug. “Yea we are a team. I guess I’ve been doing a lot on my own so far, it seem to either get myself in trouble or hindered the team in some kind of way. I don’t think I should keep doing that, even though sometimes I can’t help it. “ Hyde nodded his head and started t eat some more of the fruit, finishing it in just a few minutes. “ IF you would much rather talk about it as a group, that’s cool. I just thought it would be something cool to think about. After getting up and rubbing his stomach, Hyde turned back to Sharaku. I wanted to wait till we digested first, but there is something that I wanted to try with you.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Hm. ''I don't mean to say that you should not do things on your own, but if you do, at least let the others know first or see their opinion, mainly when it's something they could give you information on.'' Sharaku would state calmly, giving Hyde a relaxed stare. Taking initiative was good, but with certain caution involved. Hyde knew well that Naomi could give him info, so why did he go for that fight without checking in with anyone? It could have went differently, had he done so. At least, he was sure it wouldn't be the same as it is now.

''Maybe yes, maybe no. Either way, I don't feel like discussing that now. I didn't call you out to talk about those things after all. Give it a break for once in a while.'' Maybe that would solve the issue. He didn't mind that badly, but always thinking of the supernatural was just stressing. He did not ask Hyde to hang out for planning. That, and it would probably better to run things through with others anyway. He would smile smugly at Hyde's next comment. ''No problem for me. You're the one that stuffed yourself enough to need digesting.'', he would laugh under his breath. ''Anyway, what exactly do you want to do?'', he'd ask, standing up himself.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:07 pm

You’ll see…” Hyde would say simply as he decided to lead the way and exit the mini hot spring/restaurant complex. The place that he was heading to was definitely in penecia, it was also not too far away from the place. This place was somewhere that Hyde wanted to go, and it was for a good reason too. “ It’s going to be a bit of a walk Raku, but it’s definitely going to be worth it. “ Hyde was leaving it up in the air as to what he had in mind. Sharaku wouldn’t know until they got there though.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:30 pm

Hm. Fine. A secret then. Sharaku could live that. But Hyde was so getting it in case it turned out to be something crazy. Totally. ''I do not mind walking at all.'' That was true. Actually, he'd be fine with walking for however long. A billion times better than sitting around in his opinion. He was already starting to get rather restless with all that loafing around in water and then with food. Seeing as walking somewhere involved movement, he was content for now. ''It better be worth it, though not because of the long walk, but because I don't want to get involved in something insane. It better not be, or I'm chasing your butt down.'' He knew well that Hyde was capable of pulling stuff on him, and he'd rather keep the levels in a normal range. He valued the sanity he had left.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:10 pm

I can’t make any promises that I ant keep Sharaku,  and I think this is going to turn out to be a cray idea after all.  Hyde would then stop right in front of a gym and direct his finger  to the sign. “Were going in here… I know a buddy that ‘s always willing to help out.  I would run the treadmill at this gym after work, it good to always find a way to fit some cardio in.” After walking inside and  speaking to a friend,   Hyde would be tossed a duffle bag  with a smile.  “Ok raku….we are going to go punch our feelings today…….” Hyde would then point at the ring in the idle off the gym.. “In that Ring…..there is an extra pair of gloves...boots..shorts.... for the both of us”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:59 am

What? Hyde wanted to work out after eating or something? That wasn't the best idea in the universe. Sharaku would frown lightly as Hyde pointed at the sign and all. ''You want to do physical activity after food? How wise is that? Not that it matters to me, but you ate quite a lot.'' Hyde's logic escaped him at times. If anything the redhead could have gone here before the food, or the whole sitting in water deal. Ah well.

''....''
''........''

When Hyde came back with the explanation, he would give the redhead a blank look at first. Out of all things...why something like this...just, why..? Coincidence hated him, apparently. ''What....for?'', he'd ask unsurely, taking a step backwards. This wasn't going to end good. It just wasn't. Why did he always have to get floored like this? It's like some people had a talent just for that. ''Hyde....I don't think this is a good idea....'' He didn't really want to risk it. He was obviously nervous right now, almost breaking in cold sweat. This idea wasn't that crazy...per se...but could end up as quite the disaster. Mainly if it involved literally what the redhead had mentioned and all....
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:26 am

“I’ll be all right; I bear a fairly fast metabolism to take charge of it. We took the air for almost 25 minutes as well, I guess that is a good enough time for my body to process the nutrient. It’s neat that you worry about me though, but I did come here for a reason.” Hyde would say this with an encouraging smile to Sharaku. “We took in our difficulties and we had our doubts in the yesteryear. You never really truly forget about it, you just get over it and move on for the sake of moving on and being an adult about it. In this case, you could bring most of your feelings out by punching a punching bag, or even throwing a punch at the person causing them.”

Hyde rubbed his stomach slightly before he proceeded. “ So we don’t have to necessarily fight each other, I can even support the punching bag when you punch it. “ With a deep sigh, Hyde rubbed his head.” You know what Raku, I’m not the king of sound thoughts. I mean well with my actions, but things always manage to acquire a bout for the worst. When I get frustrated, sad, feeling like I can’t do anything, I just like to hit something. You know, I was just sharing that with you, a way to punch out your feelings, whatever you may be feeling that’s weighing you down.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:12 am

''I'm not worrying about you. I just don't want to see any vomit or the like while I'm around.'' Sharaku would retort offhandedly. Like he cared about what the redhead brought upon himself. Reap what you sow. He had said before that stuffing yourself up had consequences, so he wouldn't have any reason to be worried in case something happened, cause Hyde took his own responsibility when he kept at it.

But, ugh, Hyde. If only it was that easy. This wasn't a tactic that would work well for him. It would just cause more chaos, he was sure of it. It was something he wanted to avoid. He was already failing often enough, and he didn't really need it to blow right now. He only got himself into questionable trouble all the time, whether it went one way, or the other. ''I can...but I don't want to.'', he would shake his head sharply. ''It's no good. It'll only make things worse.'' He would take a step back again. No. Just no. He was only getting more distressed about it. ''Not like this...not on purpose...Just....'' Great. Why did things like this keep happening..?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:26 am

Hyde was pretty quiet at first, observing all of the social cues. “……..” After a while, Hyde would look towards the old trainer and toss the bag back to him. “Yo tony! I changed my mind; I’ll come back some other time.” Afterwards, Hyde would walk back to sharaku. “Well, I’m not too fond of engaging in activities with someone that would only do it halfheartedly. I wouldn’t want you anything that you wouldn’t want to do Sharaku, I’m not that kind guy, and someone that claims to be your friend wouldn’t force this on you either. “ Hyde would then wrap his cape around his other shoulder in order to cover himself, he almost forgot how cold it was . “Well, I guess I’m out of ideas at the moment. Though…… I’m confused why you thought you could make things worse…. I never really saw you as the kind of person that makes things worse to tell you the truth. You’re bluntly honest, but…..
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:10 pm

''..........''

Sharaku would turn his face to the side. He didn't really want to break down Hyde's idea, but it would most likely have ended worse had he accepted. It was a risk he'd rather not take. And doubly so in a place like this. He would atke a deep breath when Hyde inquired about his decision, feeling sort of restless. ''Blunt honesty has nothing to do with this. You don't know how I am.'', he would mutter. ''I don't deal with feelings well. I can't do something like this just like that. It probably wouldn't end up good.'' Besides, he wasn't even a fan of anything that involved some sort of violence. Except for under certain circumistances, but still.

''Don't tell me you haven't noticed how I act yet. We get along one moment, and you 'annoy' me the next. Do you think that's normal?'', he would roll his eyes, feeling a bit calmer now..though perhaps a little frustrated at the moment. Not that it surprised him.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:19 pm

“No, not really. I don’t think our relationship is perfect or anything, we all come with our own separate flaws that seem to clash with each other . I just thought the boxing was a good idea for us to get over our differences, that’s all that it was to tell you the truth. “ Hyde was pretty neutral at the moment, which was rather strange for him. Either way, he was trying to handle this current situation rather well. He didn’t want another argument to come about or anything, they had enough of those. Sharaku invited him out; the least he could do is make sure that Sharaku doesn’t regret that decision.

"But it’s cool; some methods might not be the best for others. I understand that at least.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:35 pm

Okay. Just keep calm about this. He could do that, right? Or so he hoped. Ugh. ''Hm. Avoiding a talk now? Didn't expect that out of you.'' This was new. Hyde had always wanted to know when something was up, and now he was sweeping it under the carpet? That did not make him feel any better. ''Besides, what was boxing supposed to accomplish..? Should I have punched you in the face? Would that help settle our differences?'', he'd ask, his tone somewhat uptight by now. He sure flipped over moods fast when it came down to it. He would stare at Hyde intently for a good while, before shaking his head and turning around.

''....Nevermind that. Let's just go elsewhere...'', he'd mutter, going out to walk off in a random direction. Damn this. Exactly this. He really needed to stop doing that, but so far, it was to no avail. It just made getting along with people he saw on a constant basis worse, because they most likely didn't know what to expect of him. That was probably why was Hyde playing it safe.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:00 pm

Hyde didn’t even move, he wasn’t avoiding anything at all. “What are you even talking about? Avoiding a talk? Should have just rushed you in and pt you in an uncomfortable situation? I wasn’t avoiding anything! I was being considerate of your feelings instead of acting on my on feelings and impulses if you want to consider that as new. But I guess I can’t even attempt something like that without making it seem so uncharacteristic?” If he wanted to be confrontational, Hyde was going to e confrontational. Regardless if that was the true feeling or action Sharaku was giving off, Hyde was still going to act in that aspect.

So what’s wrong? What happened back thee then?! Huh? Because I honestly don’t get how we can’t simply stay on good terms. It’s not even the natural bothersome interactions that you find in friendships every now and then, you just …..flip out in your own calm and sophisticated way. You don’t know how to handle feelings? Ok, maybe you would feel a lot better if you tried another activity instead of using your words to console yourself.

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sand & Snow [Hyde]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next