Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Sand (open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Sand (open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Sand (open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Sand (open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Sand (open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Sand (open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Sand (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Sand (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Sand (open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Sand (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

The Sand (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:13 pm

Akina stood in front of Zela Academy, observing the now sandy ruins. It was hot, unbelievably hot, temperatures akin to a desert. It was almost uncanny to think this was a normal, sandless school at some point, let alone rather recently.

What the hell even caused this? She wondered to herself as she continued to quietly inspect the land. Sure, she was still confused as to why the school was in the condition it was in, she is (was?) a student there for Christ's sake, but at the same time it had been that way for some time (albeit a short time), so it wasn't exactly breaking news to her.

"...It's so...bare." Akina muttered to herself, realizing how empty the land now felt. Has anyone been here recently? Did this..."desert" appearing hurt anyone? Akina wasn't used to seeing this place so desolate, but considering the circumstances, that was to be expected.

She just stood there, fanning herself as she continued to just look at the surprising scenery this "school" now had.
Back to top Go down

The Sand (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:33 pm

Nozomi was walking torwards the academy. He planned on calling his friend suzio over in order to actually search this place for treasure. Nozomi had heard constant rumors of what kind of untold riches may be awaiting them under the "desert" that had mysteriously over taken the school. So he resolved to actually investigate the "desert".

As young Nozomi got closer and closer the heat intensified. He could have sworn it was hotter than the few days ago where he actually saw this desert. He noticed a young girl that looked around his age standing at the area. He did not get why on earth she would be there. Was she trying to get to the treasure before him? Nozomi raced over to her to find out why she was there.

Hi there. As you can see there's no school haha. What are ya here for?Said Nozomi in a wondering tone.

Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

The Sand (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:07 pm

"Ah!" Akina yelped in surprise before turning around quickly. That was weird, she was literally thinking about how empty and lonely it was here, lost in thought, and someone appeared!

She blinked slowly, looking up at the much taller boy before responding with a shrug. While the size difference was rather obvious, he didn't seem to be much older than her. He was probably around the same age, if she had to guess.

"I...don't know," She said quietly. "I was just wandering a bit I guess, and I ended up here. Haha, that's kind of been happening a lot lately." She scratched the back of her head with a nervous laugh.

Her phone decided to vibrate in her pocket at that exact moment, but she chose to ignore it with a slight grimace. Probably just her mom being over-protective as always. Ugh.

"A-Anyway," She continued, fidgeting a little in her place. "Do you have any idea as to why it's like this? It's been bothering me..." She lost herself in thought for a second before piping up again.

"Oh! Sorry...I'm so rude...I'm Akina Kurai. I haven't seen you before...um, are you new around here or something?" Living in this area for most (if not all) of her life meant she knew most of the people that lived here. Of course, it was also possible that she just hadn't met or seen him before. This was also an occurrence that wasn't too rare. This wasn't exactly the smallest place to live after all.

However, she was just going to bet on her guess, and hope that she didn't come off as any ruder than she has already been.
Back to top Go down

The Sand (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:16 pm

Ha. I haven't seen you around either before!Said Nozomi. Noticing that the girl he was speaking too was most likely a student there.

I'm actually new around here. My name's Nozomi,Nozomi Kichida. I just moved here a few days ago. I was going to go to school here but apparently well... It's kinda... Covered in sand.Said Nozomi with a odd tone. It was strange after all that the school was still covered in sand.

I have a habit of wandering around too!I actually kept getting lost walking all over San Malarus. I mainly live around there said NozomI,Where do you come from? Said Nozomi in a wondering tone.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

The Sand (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:56 pm

"Well, Nozomi, it's nice to meet you! I hope all's been well for you so far here, and I'm sorry that you had to come while...this...whatever this is...is going on," Akina said.

"I'm from San Malarus myself. I've lived there for most of my life, so I could maybe help you out a bit with not getting lost every five minutes, hahah."  She smiled at him. "I am, er, was a student here, so I'm a little concerned as to what's happened here. As you can see, Zela Academy has now been reduced to...these sandy ruins. Since you're new, I can assume you have no idea either." Unlike most of her fellow students, she wasn't exactly overjoyed about school not being open. No school meant she had to be home, and she didn't want that. Akina genuinely enjoyed going to school.

Akina began fanning herself again. "Ugh! The heat here is so unbearable, I can barely handle it. Anyway, what brings you here? People usually don't just hang around school ruins, but then again that's exactly what I'm doing, so..."
Back to top Go down

The Sand (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:19 pm

suzio had heard about it all over the news and other outlets , but he wanted to see the sand that was covering zela academy, ''holy crap its even worse than i thought'' he said to himself as he looked at the sand from a safe distance. while he was looking at the sand in astonishment , he noticed nozomi and a girl standing next to him.

''hey! Nozomi hows it going man? he shouted as he headed towards the two.
Back to top Go down

The Sand (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:40 pm

Oh actually. I'm amazed to meet another student from Zela. All the students here have disappeared nearly haha. I personally think they left for vacation. I was actually here to explore the desert here for treasure with my friend Suzio. Though I haven't seen him yet

Eh dont worry about it. I dont get lost any more.Said Nozomi with a slight smirk and chuckle to himself. Hey wait.I think suzio's coming over here actually right now!Said Nozomi surprised.

Hey Suzio. I met another student from Zela over here haha. Shockingly. She wasn't here for treasure though. I came over to take a quick look at the place. Man is it hot here! How are you even wearing that suit!? Said Nozomi in shock. Seriously, Suzio always wore that suit even in any climate.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

The Sand (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:07 pm

"Yeeeeah...I hope they are, at least. I mean, the school is covered in sand for Christ's sake, I wouldn't be too surprised if the people went missing as well. I haven't seen them in a while myself." Akina frowned.

She then looked over to Suzio, suddenly growing quiet. She hadn't met this boy either, and dammit, why was everyone here so tall?

"O-Oh. Hi, Suzio. I'm Akina. I hope I'm not in you guys' way or anything, I had no idea about this "treasure" you guys are talking about...I'm not trying to steal it or anything if that's what you're worried about..." She honestly hadn't even heard that there was treasure here. But, hearing about it now made her a bit curious. Though, she didn't want to cause any trouble for the boys on their adventure.

She also thought the Suzio boy's clothing was a bit...interesting, considering how hot it was here. If she was in that, she'd definitely be dead.
Back to top Go down

The Sand (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:17 pm

''i dont know man i just love to wear it , somehow its not bothering me'' suzio said to nozomi.

''i'm not surprised , not many people know about it , hell i didn't until you told me '' he continued.

suzio was happy that nozomi met someone other than himself , though he was a bit jealous at the sight of him hangin out with a hot girl.

suzio turned to her.

''no your not getting in our way , its nice to meet you i'm suzio inochi''he said as he bowed in respect.

''but you already knew that ha ha'' he added.
Back to top Go down

The Sand (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:24 pm

Nozomi analyzed the two students in front of him. It was as if he had a small crew in front of him now.

Akina yeah!Your not getting in our way at all. Yeah this is Suzio I met up with him recently over at Penecia.

Akina in fact... What if you joined us! We could dig around here with our hands for some stuff that got buried. In fact I saw a few things shining in the ground actually haha! We could get rich!Said Nozomi with a gleam in his eye. Despite his modesty he wouldnt deny that maybe. Just maybe he wanted a little money to work with. After all he didnt even have much of a job either.

That is if you guys are fine with getting your clothes a little dirty under all this sand. I dont know how long we'll be digging around for. Maybe just an hour cause its too hot Said Nozomi with a slightly annoyed look at the heat on his face as he took off his jacket. Seriously how on earth is Suzio keeping his suit so smooth in the heat!?He needed to ask him one day.

Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

The Sand (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:54 pm

Akina couldn't help but grin, probably happiest she'd seemed this whole time.

"Sounds fun. I don't mind getting a bit dirty. Also, you guys can call me Akin or Aki if it'll make conversation easier." She couldn't help but laugh a little before turning to Suzio.

"O-Oh, haha, you don't have to bow or anything...just a hello would've been fine..." Her face was tinged red in slight embarrassment as she smiled sheepishly. "Do you...or did you go to Zela too? Also, do you have any clue why it's like this? I mean, the ruins look cool and all, and treasure hunting sounds like a blast, I won't lie, but still...this is seriously unnatural."

Now that she thought about it, she hadn't seen many of her classmates since Zela went desert mode. She just assumed maybe they were hanging out in places she didn't go to often, but now she was a bit worried.

Right now, talking to the two boys had been the first interaction with someone close to her age in days. She decided to take advantage of it, and learn about her new friends.

Friends...would they mind her calling them her "friends"? She hoped not, she thought both of the boys were interesting, even thought she just met them a little while ago, and she hoped they felt the same way, even a tiny bit.

She shook herself out of her thoughts, mentally cursing the fact that she could get lost in them so easily, especially while worrying about stupid things.

"And yeah, an hour should be ok. Any more than that though, and I might melt in this heat, haha."
Back to top Go down

The Sand (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:54 pm

Nozomi happened to notice his friend Suzio was gaining a bit of a quiet demeanor. So he lent him a hand.

Suzio is a student from Zela just like I am haha. Neither of us know why this happened. Said Nozomi. Unsure and about as confused as his two companions were.

And yeah guys. We can dig around in the sand for an hour haha. How does that sound with you suzio?We could make a couple of quick bucks AND,AND Get some cool stuff to keep.Said Nozomi to suzio with a grin.

Guys I swear.One day,We gotta figure out how this damn desert got here.Said Nozomi with a pondering tone.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

The Sand (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:09 am

"Oh really? That's awesome!" She smiled as she turned to Suzio.

"Hey, where are you from? San Malarus as well? I thought maybe you were new too, since I don't recognize you either, but I don't think so anymore. Maybe we just don't spend time in the same areas or something?"

She paused before scoffing, crossing her arms. "Then again, it's not like I hang around outside much..."

Akina looked to the side for a second, thinking a bit before asking more questions. Once she got started, it was hard to make her stop. "What do you usually do for fun anyway? ...I highly doubt exploring sandy desert ruins is part of your daily routine, haha...unless it is..."

Akina's face turned serious. "And yeah, we really have to figure out why it's like this, I can't stop wondering about it. But until then, I guess exploring for a bit will do."
Back to top Go down

The Sand (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 1:15 pm

''yeah we'll never be able to school if this stays like this. suzio actually became worried about school for once. ''nozomi's right though neither of us knows why this happened , but i would love to know.

he noticed akina becoming more stressed about the situation with every second that passes. yet somehow nozomi didn't seem like it was bothering him , or maybe he's trying to keep a cool head.

'' i live on penecia island , its pretty nice over there you should visit some time'' suzio said.

''well just the other day i went on the ferris wheel with nozomi here at galaxy theme park'' he said.

''what about you? he asked.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

The Sand (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:58 pm

"Yeah, I haven't been there much. Maybe once or twice? I don't really remember what it looks like at all, actually..."

Her eyes lit up slightly at the mention of a ferris wheel, and a theme park. "That sounds like fun! I've never been on one of those...or to a theme park..." She had always wanted to go to one. It just sounded like so much fun.

"As to what I do for fun...uhm..." Akina tapped her chin in thought, frowning. What did she do for fun?

"Not much, really. I guess...I roam around a lot. Just kind of...walk around, get fresh air. I listen to music a lot, though. My parents are really...how do I put it...strict? Over-protective? I don't know," She sighed. "But they tell me what to do when it comes to almost everything. I don't leave the house much, let alone San Malarus. And when I do, I either sneak out or somehow convince them it's for something school related."

"That's why this happening really sucks for me. The one excuse I had to leave the house is pretty much gone. Not to mention I don't have many friends to hang out with, so I don't have that either."

Once she stopped talking, her eyes widened in surprise at herself. "O-Oh. Um, I'm rambling, aren't I, haha..." She looked away, blushing slightly. "You guys probably don't want to hear about that. A-Anyway, we should probably get exploring."

She was thankful that Suzio seemed to be trying to keep her from worrying about it, they both were. They'd find out what was up, she was certain of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sand (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sand (open)   The Sand (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sand (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next