Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sand & Snow [Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Sand & Snow [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:28 am

As much as winter got under his skin, Sharaku still couldn't stand sitting inside all the time. That was simply utmost boring after a while. While meaning, not even a day. He never understood how could some people sit inside and watch TV the whole day or such. Just, no. Might as well sleep the whole day, if he were to do that. One thing that sounded plausible about staying in.

...Not today, however. Fresh air was always welcome, even though he had to remind himself to not curse about the weather. Why couldn't it just be somewhat warm even in winter? On the other hand, the chilly air was actually good for thinking. Well, at least for him. A lot was sure happening lately. And for some reason, he found himself with nothing to do, except for loitering around the local beach, and watching the sea splash freezing water around. Makes you wonder what is everyone doing all the time.

And he felt like humoring his thoughts this time around, and finding out. For secondary reasons as well, he decided to choose Hyde. There was something he had wanted to try out after certain events and...some thinking. If you could even call it thinking in his case. The redhead was in complete honestly, the best choice for this right now. Feeling a bit flippant at that moment, he would send Hyde a text, asking the redhead what he was doing, and offering to hang out in case the younger man ahd nothing important to do. Along with an attached picture of the somewhat snow covered beach and waves in the sea. For some reason, he found it funny. And he kind of wanted to see the reaction, seeing as this was rather unusual for him. Though, it was Hyde he was thinking about. The redhead tended to overlook little nuances a lot.

Either way, whether the other decided to come or not, he would spend his time watching the sea, the cool wind sort of blowing his coat around. Which, surprisingly enough...was purple, unlike his usual black and white choices for attire. Definitely unlike what one would expect from him. Was something up or not..?

Sand & Snow [Hyde] Tykicoat

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sand & Snow [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:46 pm

Hyde was pretty excited that Raku called Hyde out to hang out again, he was starting to think that Raku was starting to warm up to Hyde and enjoyed his company. Hyde would immediately reply and say that he was heading on over. Hyde left his place pretty quickly; he would have loved to be around someone that actually wanted him around for once. He couldn’t take any more of the cringe worthy mending attempts that he was trying to do with other people, it was best to let sleeping dogs lie. Anyway, Raku was like the first real bond that he made in Azores, for Hyde personally.
“Yo! Raku Chan!” Hyde would say when he walked on closer to Raku with his hood on. He noted that sharaku was brandished in a purple cloak. “ I didn’t think that it would be this cold today, but the sounds of the waves are pretty nice. Right? Though, purple really does seem like your color, it’s a color that represents royalty sometimes. It kind of reminds me of my own cape.” Hyde would say this as he flashed his cape over to Sharaku, showing that he was also wearing his.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Sand & Snow [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:24 pm

Right. Sharaku shouldn't even have doubted that Hyde would take the first chance to saunter over. It would actually be extremely surprising if the redhead declined for some reason. That has never happened before, nor did it seem to be Hyde's style at all. Kind of made him wonder whether there was a person that Hyde disliked enough to dismiss. Because, that would be interesting to see. Afterall, he's never as much as seen Hyde openly show distaste towards someone. Yet, it wasn't possible to like every person on Earth, was it? Ehh, maybe Hyde was just a special cookie.

He would turn his head around, relocating his gaze from the sea to the, as always, outspoken redhead. ''I thought you have given up that nickname by now. Maybe I was wrong.'', he would comment in an amused tone. He didn't really mind as much at the moment, though, he honestly thought Hyde had already forgotten it, since he had not heard it from the younger's mouth in quite a while. ''Nice, yes. Though, I find the sound more distracting than anything else.''The sound was a bit too constant for his liking, even if it wasn't bad. Still better than plenty of other choices. He would shake his head in amusement at Hyde's showing off. ''Except for the fact that I'm not into capes much. I just like purple. I'm guessing you're a fan of red, yes?'', he would look off into the distance for a short moment, before snapping his fingers in contemplation. ''Speaking of which, do you know anything that can be done around here? Somehow I doubt going to swim in this weather would be a good idea.'' That, and he wasn't into swimming that much.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sand & Snow [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:46 pm

“What can be done around here? It’s penecia! This place has a lot of things that we can do. We can go to the mall, go to the arcade. We could even hit the gym or head on over to the local bath house. As a matter of fact, spa baths are quite convenient. I never really got a chance to head on over to one  and soak all the troubles away. On top of that, you would head on to the sauna and dry off, or relax in there.  But anyway, there is a number of things that we could do, but I kind of want you to pick this time. “

Hyde would say that last part in an amused tone. “You know, I always seem to be taking the initiative and making decisions. But I was just wondering what would be the most appealing to you if the ball was in your court.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Sand & Snow [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:10 pm

Yes, yes, okay. He knew that. Sharaku would wave one hand, shooing the speech away. ''I know that. I was moreso asking specifically here, like the beach. I think I know what one can do on the island in general very well.'' Hyde had sort of missed his point, but, no big deal. To be completely honest, he hadn't really been expecting an answer that was seriously useful. At least Hyde did not suggest something as crazy as making a sandcastle. He would have laughed at that one.

''You know, I kind of expected you to say that.''
For some reason, it wasn't surprising that the redhead was trying to make him choose. This wasn't the first time, was it? For a short moment, he was considering saying he didn't know, just to floor the younger, but that would kind of defeat the point of...Ah well. He would hum faintly, pacing back and forth, thinking it over. ''I thought you liked to take initiative?'', he would ask offhandedly, while deciding. Whatever the answer was, he would keep moving around, before suddenly stopping to face the other. ''Very well then. Follow me.'', he'd state, giving Hyde a somewhat smug smile, turning round to walk off at a brisk pace. ''Don't fall behind.'', he'd poke at the redhead, leading the younger to an unknown place for now. Let's see...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sand & Snow [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:25 pm

“Of course i like to take the initiative, but you always know what to expect when I’m in the driver’s seat. For one, I like to be surprised, and you have a good chance at surprising me. “ Hyde would say this as he followed behind Sharaku, he wondered where he was going to go. This was one of the first few times that Sharkau picked something, so Hyde was going to indulge in it. In a way, he would figure out a little bit more on what was fond to sharaku for future events. If Hyde manages to plan something that everyone was ok with or enjoyed, it would be more successful.

“Also, sightseeing is something that most people do on penecia. “
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Sand & Snow [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:07 pm

Hm. There was no denying that Hyde was predictable when it came to this most of the time, but Sharaku wouldn't say he always knew what would the younger man pull off. Hyde had a knack for picking strange stuff when it came down to business. ''Not neccesarily. Though, I can guess what you probably wouldn't pick.'' Hyde tended to be mostly action oriented, so boring standstill stuff would most likely be a rare occurence.

With that said, he would walk silently for a while, just keeping a sideways glance at the redhead. ''Question. Is there something you dislike doing?'', he'd ask, out of the blue, playing it cool for now. That was kind of made up on spot, but on second thought, he would actually like to know. Though, he would only give Hyde enough time to produce an answer. He would smirk faintly. Let's see how the redhead reacts to this. ''Tag.'' He would stick his tongue at the other, before running off, to who knows where. Hyde only had two choices now. Either fall behind or attempt to follow, seeing as he had no idea where they were going yet.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sand & Snow [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:40 am

“Something I dislike doing? Well, there are things that I wouldn’t like to do, it usually involves things that I’m not too fond of or that aren’t all that fun to me. Can’t really say it of the top of my head now, but I’ll tell you when it pops up. ‘ Hyde tried to think about it, but his concentration broke almost instantly when sharaku said he wanted to play tag.” Hey! No fair! You’re getting a head start” Hyde would say this as he ran after Sharaku. That was something mildly surprising; he wasn’t really expecting Sharaku to say anything like this.

Don’t think I’m going to go easy on you because were friends. I’ll have you know that I’m on the Zela Academy Track Team!”
Hyde would say this with confidence, determined to catch his friend. Even though Hyde wasn’t necessarily a fast runner, his strengths laid more on the act of how long he could run for without getting tired. Sharaku already knew this.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Sand & Snow [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:28 am

...really? That was quite the useless answer right there. Obviously, one dislikes doing what they're not fond of, or find literally no fun. That, he could have answered by himself, and not even ask Hyde. The redhead was extremely adept at wasting his breath to say something that was either already painfully obvious, or a general truth. Sharaku was used to filtering such speech by now, but it still made him mentally sweatdrop at times. Yet, he had no interest in grilling the redhead about it. After all, that question was actually there moreso to distract the other, even if he was somewhat curious about the answer. Which he might not even end up getting. Oh well.

''Life isn't fair. You've said that once before.'', he would declare in a highly amused tone towards Hyde's complaint. He did remember that one from the time in Lunapa. Funnily enough, their positions were sort of reversed back then. Either way, Hyde was generally better in long term runs, so why even be bothered by this? And of course, the redhead chose to remind him of that fact just a moment after he thought of it. However, he wouldn't even give a blink at it. That was quite expected of the younger man, and he did sort of have that in mind when he did this. ''Perfectly aware of that. Which is why I'm doing it here.'' Perhaps Hyde was good at running as it was, but it was bound to be more complicated on Penecia, whether his companion knew that or not. It was winter, and cold outside, so the amount was a little bit smaller than usual, but this place was known to be crowded when you got to the non-nature areas. Not even the weather would affect it too terribly.

Let's see how well Hyde plays 'dodge people in the way' while keeping up the speed and consistency of his running. He personally, didn't have much problem with that. If there was something he was good at, it was the kind of agility that made it easy for him to move about fluidly through small spaces, and he had no problem with avoiding an obstacle without having to slow down. He wasn't better than Hyde in terms of running itself, but would the redhead be able to keep up and not run into someone on the way and manage not to slow down during so? He was interested in seeing that. Coupling that with the fact that Hyde had no idea where were they going, the younger man was going to have some 'fun' following after him zigzagging around between people, streets and all that stuff. ''Does the track team practice in a crowded city?'', he'd throw over his shoulder amusedly, as well as take a brief glance to see how was Hyde doing.

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sand & Snow [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:10 pm

Interesting, you actually had the guts to challenge me! That’s right, it should be like this!” Hyde was trying to follow but he was taking extra care in not trying to run into anyone. He didn’t want to get in anyone’s way which kind of made it pretty hard to catch up with Sharaku. “Jeez sharaku, these people in the way is really making it hard to- Gahh!!! Sorry about that. Excuse me!” It was almost comical watching Hyde try his best in ducking and dodging people in order to keep up with Sharaku. Sharaku would look back at Hyde and Hyde would shoot a frustrated look.

“ Wasn’t expecting an obstacle course, but I’m no pushover! “ Even though he was running at top speed, Hyde wasn’t hindered at sudden stops and rolls. He just wasn’t as fast as Sharaku, which gave him a bit quirk. “Hey ! How did you get so fast?! Didn’t i beat you last time?! Hyde was amused, but he was also confused
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Sand & Snow [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Challenge...? In fact, not really. That had not been Sharaku's main aim with this 'activity'. He just wanted to do something that included moving, and messing around with Hyde meanwhile was just a pleasant plus. It occured to him that he could with the layout of this place, so why not? ''Are you implying that you thought I didn't?'' Hey, he was no coward. Just because he didn't normally initiate things like this, did not mean he didn't have the guts. It simply meant that he wasn't interested in it for some reason. Why should he be? To each their own.

Hearing Hyde's dodging mishaps made him want to laugh. Quite a bit. But he didn't want to distract himself. He still needed to concentrate on where he was going, even though he wasn't initially bothered by the crowdiness very much. ''That's the point.'', he would respond shortly. The aim was to make Hyde have to deal with people in the way, so he'd have it easier to outrun the redhead. ''It's called knowing your advantage. There's a reason why I chose this place.'', he would answer Hyde's inquiries smugly. He didn't get faster. In fact, it was moreso that Hyde had to at least somewhat slow down, because he required more time to avoid running into someone. There was no way he could keep up long enough to beat Hyde in a race, was this place empty and plain. That was why Hyde won at Lunapa. This was more like his game, rather than a straight route with nothing in the way.

''Enjoying yourself?''
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sand & Snow [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:27 pm

“I would be lying if I said I wasn’t having fun. Hyde would give an earnest response to Sharaku’s question, but he was still rattled at how many obstacles that he was managing to run into. “ Was Penencia always this crowded? Jeez it would be hard to get anywhere if some crazy disaster happened!” IT was quite a pain, even for Hyde who always seemed to be in good spirits. Even though this was supposed to be seen as a fun activity, he started to realize that Penenica wasn’t a place to run around if you had somewhere to be in a rush. It didn’t matter how the weather was, there was a reason why this place was the most popular island. However, Hyde still continued to try his best in keeping up with Sharaku. “If you slip up even Once, I’m going to pass you! “ That was definitely a declaration of an attempted victory, but that was before Hyde ended up tripping and falling to the ground after his cape got caught on someone’s bag.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Sand & Snow [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:13 pm

How intriguing. Did Hyde really like everything and anything? Perhaps so. Because having fun while having to narrowly dodge people on streets wasn't...ehm usual. Unless you were some sort of rebel or something. ''You have weird tastes in likes.'' Sharaku would comment, poking at the redhead lightly. He couldn't say he understood Hyde's thought processes at all. But, he's learned to just take them as they are by now. Analyzing it was no use, except as a mean of becoming utterly confused.

''Blame the attractions. But, yes, usually it is.'' Guess Hyde wasn't a fan of crowdiness afterall. Good that he didn't live here then. It could grate one's nerves unless they managed to get used to it. He himself was far from a fan, but it wasn't as if he couldn't just up and go hang out on the other islands. Simple solution. At Hyde's funny warning, he would actually give a short laugh. The younger man had a lot of determination, that was for sure. Though, he was forced to skid to a stop when the said cheery redhead faceplanted the ground. ''Maybe you shouldn't jinx things.'', he would shake his head, as he backtracked his steps, crouching down near Hyde, and offering him a hand to get up. ''Are you still in one piece?'', he'd ask, giving the other a lookover.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sand & Snow [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:59 pm

Hyde looked up at Sharaku and took his hand.” Thanks Raku, I really owe you one. But you forgot one thing, Tag…..” Hyde would say this with a small smirk, it was a pretty half assed way of tagging Sharaku. However, Hyde still managed to get him. “ Ahh, this was a rather difficult game surprisingly. I would say that I like people, but I don’t know about really huge crowds that you can get lost in. “ Hyde would then get up and take a look at his cape. “What did I even get caught in? I really hope that this cape isn’t ripped or anything. “ After checking and finding out that his cape is alright, he would then turn back to Sharaku. “Well, I’m not bleeding and there isn’t any broken bones. I would say that it’s something I can be thankful for.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Sand & Snow [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:29 pm

Tsk. Sharaku didn't forget. He just...conveniently enough for Hyde, had not been thinking about it at that moment. Seriously, however, he was doing it all for the sake of movement. The game itself wasn't something he took to heart too much. This time, he would give Hyde the points. ''How clever.'', he would state with a low whistle. ''I wasn't truly doing this to win, so I'll concede this time around.'' Perhaps it'll make the younger man happy. Besides, this little intervention saved him from possibly overdoing it, and getting tired. That wasn't the intention either.

''And here, you care about the cape before your own well-being. I didn't know you were this fond of your clothes.''
, he would click his tongue lightly. He would have expected a similar kind of response from Shun, but Hyde? He wouldn't have thought that the redhead would worry about a piece of fabric before considering bruises and the like. ''Hm. It seems your brain is still in the right place. I think you're good.'', he'd declare, in a deadpan way as he proceeded to poke Hyde in the forehead with a finger, as if that was a casual action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sand & Snow [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sand & Snow [Hyde]
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next