Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sand & Snow [Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:59 am

Hyde would give Sharaku a playful chuckle as he looked back at his cape. “I could hardly care less about my clothes, but the cape is something that someone very important gave me. It belonged to the very first friend I ever made in the other world, he passed away. In a sense, I’m honoring his memory, and I kind of hope I could be a hero like he was. “Hyde would then rub his head embarrassingly. “ So yea, this is just piece of fabric to me, it’s like a treasure. I remember telling you this story, right?”

With that Hyde had a small thought in his mind. “Hey Raku chan, do you have something precious to you? I mean, besides your bonds, the love for your friends and family. Is there any kind of item that fills you up with nostalgia?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:38 am

A gift then? Hm. Though, to be honest, Sharaku had no idea what to say to that at all. ''Yes, you did tell me.'', he'd resort to answering the rhetorical kind of question, instead of commenting on the redhead's explanation. He just couldn't come up with anything that wouldn't sound lame when he said it. Hopefully, Hyde wouldn't press on the subject too much, or he was going to have some trouble with it.

At the next question, he would falter a little. How did a simple statement about clothes evolve into this? He would look up into the sky for a while, thinking, before faintly shaking his head in response. ''...not really, I don't think so. Nothing tangible, that's for sure. Random memories, perhaps, but not sure if that even counts.'', he would shrug solemnly. ''I didn't have much opportunity to keep things from the past. And I haven't really had someone give me a gift of that kind yet.'' That's just how it was. Perhaps Hyde was lucky, perhaps not. He had little to no experience with having an item that he'd have a reason to care about.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:23 am

“Alright then, let’s see if we could change that by the end of the day, alright?” Hyde would say this with a smile, but he would then shiver just a little bit. “You know what, I think that it would be better if we keep a move on, we should be able to keep our body’s warm as long as we kept moving. “Hyde would start to lead the way, but he would automatically turn back around while clonking himself on his head. “My bad, this is the Raku show right now. You were suppose to be picking place for once, though I could take lead if you don’t feel like you’re up for it. Though, I was looking forward to it.”

Hyde would then start wonder if Raku was getting cold. “You know if you are starting to feel a bit cold, we should definitely hang out at the bath house and warm ourselves up. Oh wait, I’m not supposed to give you hints. My bad Raku chan. Hyde was being a bit of a tease as he tapped Raku on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:50 pm

Change what..? Oh no, actually, better not think about that. Sharaku was pretty sure he wouldn't figure it out anyway. It was easier to just wait and see what did Hyde have in mind. It always was. Perhaps, the redhead would even forget in case he didn't remind him. Not that he minded, but he wasn't sure how to take that sentence. He would forget it soon himself, however, as Hyde turned the conversation onto the weather all of a sudden. He would snort, highly amused. ''Then, you might as well lead. I definitely wasn't planning on going anywhere inside yet, but in case you're getting cold, we might as well.'' Was Hyde cold already? They had just recently been running. He sure wasn't back to freezing yet.

''Either way, I don't know about you, but right now I am not feeling too cold.'', he'd state nonchalantly, before grabbing at the hand Hyde used to tap his shoulder, and mock pressing it to the redhead's own mouth. ''You know what. Maybe I should sew your mouth shut. That should help you avoid the hints, right?'', he would declare, keeping a serene smile. ''Speaking of that, however, I don't mind going, but not for too long. Hot water would make me fall asleep.'' He wasn't cold right now, but you never know. He still prefered warmer places, after all.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:53 pm

“Spring time of youth! Its best to enjoy ourselves while were young. Even for you sharaku, its really hard when you work all the time. So this time, were going to enjoy ourselves!” Hyde started to lead the way to the popular bath house in Penencia island. There were people cycling in and out of the bath house. “This is the place, have you ever heard of sauna island? It’s not exactly an island or anything, but the min hot tubs are kid of shaped after a small island, so it’s pretty cool. Doesn’t exactly take after a real hot spring, it’s not as hot either. However, I’m pretty sure we can warm up. “Hyde would then pay his way and receive a basket that contained a towel, a wash cloth, a lock that had the locker code on a separate pad, and some slippers. Afterwards, Hyde would turn back to look at Sharaku. “Coming bud? We got to head to the locker to store our stuff.”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:42 pm

Eh? Why spring time? It's winter now, isn't it? Ah well. ''...When did I say I was working all the time?'' Sharaku would inquire, with a slightly puzzled face. He didn't remember claiming that. Not around Hyde at least. Did the redhead just assume that, or was he forgetting something here? ''No. Though, I think I've already experienced enough of a 'sauna' on land, without it being an invention, which, in my opinion makes little sense. I don't know why would I need to care about the shape of a bath. It could look like a banana for all I care, and have the same purpose and effect.'' What was the point of that again? No offense to whoever came up with that, but he didn't think people came to a place like that to look at it, but for the warm water. Then again, people like Hyde would probably enjoy a completely useless detail like that one.

''Right. Right.''
He was coming all right. Hopefully, this would be worth it. He wasn't used to loafing around a lot. Let's hope he wouldn't doze off during this.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:16 pm

If it looked like a banana I doubt that anyone could fit in there, now let’s go!” Hyde would take the lead as usual and lead the way over to the lockers. They walked over to the male side of course; one of the females would blush at sharaku slightly and wave at him before running off. After finding a big locker in order to store all of their stuff, Hyde would start to get undressed. “I ever really got a chance to go into the hot tub before, some of my fellow classmates said that it really helps t relax the muscles.” After stripping down, Hyde would put the towel around his waist and put the sandals on. “Alright, take a look at the locker code as well just in case if one of us forgets because we were lightheaded or something. “ Hyde would then proceed to tell Sharaku the locker code while Raku got undressed and prepared himself. It was 15 left, 64 right and 12 left.

Alright! Its about time we kick back and relax!” There was an immense amount of steam entering the locker rooms up to a point.”I hope you wasn’t expecting a completely quiet evening, there are a multitude of conversations going on. However, I’m sure we can still have fun.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:03 pm

''Who said a banana had to be small? Unless you think you're too fat for that.'' Sharaku would jab back at the redhead. Frankly, his initial choice of a fruit shape had been completely random, and made up on spot, without even considering it. However, that didn't mean he was giving Hyde the benefit of the doubt. He would follow after calmly, passing over Hyde's enthusiasm for now. Somehow, he didn't see that together with the word 'relax' very clearly. Those two terms were opposite, weren't they? He wouldn't do much more than give a short glance at the girl that passed by. His mind was preoccupied with other things at the moment.

He would huff when Hyde said his piece about recommendations. ''I don't know about you, but the combination of too much warmth and sitting around just makes me sleep, rather than anything else.'' But, seriously. He zoned off a lot when he stayed still for a longer while, and temperature was no help there. Hopefully, Hyde wouldn't end up having to shake him awake. Which was a real possibility. He would frown a little at the code, not really feeling like remembering anything right now. ''Hm, you could always walk home naked if that were to happen.'', he'd comment nonchalantly, giving Hyde an amused glance. That would be fun to watch. Then again, he would have to as well.

Though, when Hyde mentioned kicking back, he had the sudden urge to steal the redhead's towel and slap him with it somewhere. He still wasn't sure how well would this work for him. He would wave his hand, to get steam out of his vision...not very successfully, that is. ''I think I can appreciate some noise. Maybe it'll keep me awake.'', he would mutter somewhat sarcastically, as he followed along.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:30 pm

After finding a nice spot in the hot tub, hyde would go in first. The water was pretty fine, it was shown on Hyde’s face that he was taking his time before fully inserting his naked body inside of the tub.  Afterwards, Hyde would rest his rag on his head and lean back a little bit. ‘ Hey Raku, the water is pretty great. Just try to take your time getting in alright?” He was just being mindful of his fiend and his dislike to the heat. “Though, it doesn’t matter if you decide to take a nap, that’s what relaxing is all about. I’ll make sure that you are upright
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:50 pm

Take time? Why would he do that? Sharaku didn't really see the difference bewteen just going in, and being a sloth abou it. The end result was the same in both situations, so what good would it do to him to take ages? He wasn't getting that. ''Hm? Why? What does the length of time change?'', he would toss at Hyde, definitely not following Hyde's example, and just walking straight in. The water wasn't going to change in any way or form.

He would snort when Hyde gave his assurance, as he settled down. ''I am not worried about drowning, if that's what you mean. But I didn't go out today to sleep. I could have just stayed at home to do that.'' A bed is definitely more comfortable for a nap, which is why he was aiming to avoid dozing off here, rather than for any other reason.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:31 pm

“Hmmm True…..” Hyde was really enjoying the water right now. “ So what have you been up to as of late Raku? Anything new been going on beside the usual? When I mean usual, I mean the weird stuff we have to go through all the time. To be honest, normal is quite the unique thing to talk about. My cooking classes have been going well, I been getting a lot better at pastry. “ Hyde was dabbling in all kinds of cooking, pastry was one of them. He was hoping to surprise his friends with a big cake or something. “ When’s your birthday Raku?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 8:16 pm

Hm, still trying, eh? Most people would have given up on asking him about his day or so by now. After all, he rarely gave an informative answer to that kind of question. That's Hyde for you. Sharaku would whistle faintly, giving the redhead a sideways look. ''Nothing worth noting. Unless things like almost getting my hair clawed out count.'', he would frown a bit. ''Speaking of which, that's gonna take a long time to dry...'', he would sigh. As much as he was used to having long hair by now, some little quirks could get annoying. And when your hair reaches almost your lower back, having most of it wet was no fun. That said, he had no patience with dryers either. Ah well.

A more interesting subject, however. ''You cook? I didn't take you for the type. Most guys tend to avoid that activity.'' Well, not all, of course, but it was always much more likely to see a woman at the stove. Even less likely for a teenager guy to pursue cooking. It was unusual. Sure, he knew how to cook decently well, but food doesn't come from thin air when you live on your own, and there was no way he'd live on take out. It was kind of a neccessity in his case. He didn't dislike cooking either, but he wouldn't pick it as a hobby if there was no reason for him to apply the skill.

When Hyde suddenly swerved off topic, and inquired about birthdays, he would frown momentarily, scratching at the back of his head. ''Ahem, now that you mention it...'', he would mutter. ''What day is it today in the first place...?'' Oh, he knew it was sometime January now, but he wasn't keeping track lately. ''Either way, it's January 10th. Why are you asking?'' The question came out rather out of the blue. That was normal from Hyde, but he was still wondering. Then again, a good reminder. It was sometime around now. Not that he celebrated a lot, so technically, he wouldn't be too bothered even if he had forgotten about it.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:29 pm

Clawed out? I think you have a pet now right? You said that he would like my hair or something. “Hyde would then rub his hair with a bit of a worry. “I love animals and I wouldn’t mind cat siting, I just hope that the cat would be a little kind to me when giving me a haircut. “ Hyde was offering this as a favor, and he wouldn’t mind it if Sharaku would ever need it. It was out in the air now, so it was up to Sharaku to decide.

“Well yea, even I would get tired of eating the same things over and over again. On top of that, I would most likely get tired of fruit. When you live on your own, you start to pick up skills that could make the experience less terrible. That and cooking is kind of fun to me, one of the best rewards is the look on someone’s face when they are enjoying something you made for them. “
Hyde would then wipe his face with the rag and bobbed up and down, the water really made him feel comfortable. “Januraru 10th, alright! I’m going to make you a cake to eat. I’ll make sure to tell everyone else as well! We should do something for you man, it’s your birthday! Why shouldn’t we celebrate it, you know? Though, if you don’t want a big party that’s fine too, but you are going to settle with a cake right? Speaking of flavors, what’s your favorite? I promise ill learn how to make it.”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:09 pm

Sharaku would chuckle faintly. ''Most definitely. Red makes your hair even easier to spot.'' The redhead would most likely be a blaring target in case he appeared around his cat, no denying that. ''Well, you can meet him if you want, but he handles being alone just fine, so I don't think I'd have the need to bother with getting him a babysitter. At least, nothing has happened so far, and I'm out quite a lot.'', he would decline Hyde's offer after a short moment of thinking. He didn't really need that, and there were other ways for Hyde to hang out with the cat if that was what the younger man was after.

''But, it's no fun when you mess up, and people don't like it, right?''
Cooking could be a double-edged sword in that regard. Sure, it was nice to get a compliment, but when it went the other way around...well, what can you say to that? He would look over at Hyde for a while, contemplating something, before giving the redhead an amused smile. ''I think it'd be fun to see you wearing an apron, however. I can't really imagine that.'' Somewhat unrelated to cooking itself, and he for example never wore that, but it was still an entertaining thought. Though, he would sort of falter in his amusement when Hyde mentioned parties and cakes.

''Ahem...It's not that I don't celebrate...I just never had a serious reason to.'', he would raise his hands somewhat sheepishly. ''Depends on what is your definition of a party. But, if you really want to bake, go ahead, just don't poison me, will you?'', he'd shake his head, going along for now. It couldn't be that bad, right? ''Anyway, I like...mint. If there even is a cake with that flavour. Do your research, if you feel like it.'' Maybe he'd live eating that. Hopefully, he wouldn't have to pray to a God first.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:35 pm

“A serious reason? What could be more serious than celebrating the day that you was born? I’m glad that your alive, I wouldn’t have been able to meet you and make a wonderful friend if you wasn’t. There is a lot of people that treasure their bond with you, celebrating your birthday would be one of the many things that friends would do for another, that you friends would want to do for you. It’s not out of obligation, this is of my own free will. “

Hyde would have a silly look on his face when sharaku asked not to poison him. “Remember Halloween? Maybe I should ask Maria to help me in her witch outfit and deliver the cake to you. I mean, besides the fat that witches are associated with curses and whatnot, they could mean magic too.” It was a small joke; hopefully Sharaku wouldn’t take it too seriously. “Well, I’ll ask the cooking lass teacher to give me some info on it. Books are great, but it’s a lot easier to learn when someone’s teaching you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand & Snow [Hyde]   Sand & Snow [Hyde] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sand & Snow [Hyde]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next